Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice (85394 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by fof1: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Petyprincess:
You are obviously still pained hence you brought it here! If most people that preaches online practice what they say it would have been better,bt stupid guys will take them serious nd even destroy their relationship because of what someone posted online,shior.
You d be surprised Reno is practising opposite of what he preaches grin

Stop that Trash, Weigh urself and Learn. Dont Rationalize Negatively. Reno has Spoken. Learn Truth to Palace. Negative Aspersions will lead U no where. We must grow up at any given Stage in life. SEX IS NOT ALL WE NEED. Get Engaged in Meaningful Endeavours...
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Altimatic27: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi22:
Only the useless broke guys that don't have money will like this post....
I can't even date a guy that can't take care of me

Nothing good has come out of you before I am not surpris

You were the fool that wanted investment portfolio's

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by miketayo(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi22:

cheesy cheesy is it not u.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by oyewale0001(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
OfeAkwuPrincess:
Dear God,
I will always be grateful for the kind of man you gave to me.

So who told you he can not change?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by TheRedpillguy: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
And women are surprised when men sleep with them and leave them. In her logic. Stay here and keep spending loosing your money. You did right man. I STAN

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by miketayo(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Altimatic27:

Nothing good has come out of you before I am not surprised

are u minding her cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by simplepee(f): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lol. Both of you lack sense. Kids everywhere.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by mkoabiola: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Na bossy and feminist gals plenty nowadays.

Dey want equality bf thier husband.

D chat shows d gal is bossy.

Sex is very cheap

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
DigitB:
So Reno just fuelled your stupidity and you boastfully posted your rubbish story here.

Women are meant to be cherished, loved, taken good care of. As a man you should learn how to manage her mood swings properly.

You can take good care of your woman without weighing yourself down financially.

Even the richest woman will always demand from her man. Men's money dey sweet, says one of my female friends.

Modified:

For all you giving me negative mentions, go and make money.

You want to keep fvckiñg ur woman without doing anything for her? Una dey craze.

Idiots looking for free pvßy.

Mod:

When some people's bad acts is brought to light, the go berserk...

I don't reply mentions, so stop it already.

Some people don't like this piece of land I bought here early enough grin

Stop spreading foolishness
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by abbey621(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Eulalia:
Both of you were never into a relationship. You were obviously bed mates.

Good you ended it now. When you are ready for the real deal, you'll not allow a third party to influence your decisions in your relationship.

Third parties have and will continue to influence lives including yours! The government/law enforcement controls most of your freedom, MTN or any other telecommunication company controls your access to social media, the opposite sex controls your insecurities regarding your physical appearance, thinking of God controls some of the spiritual and mental decisions you make and finally if your family and/or friends protests vehemently against the person you are dating or even married to, your mental reasoning regarding your relationship becomes cloudy, unsure and ultimately influenced.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by TheRedpillguy: 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi22:
Hehe, its not ending well. First the wall is coming. Second even if you find thid guy and end up with him. You will run the family to the ground.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Ahmadm(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
A cold origin and point kill fish for u �
JeffreyD1:
Well after I posted Uncle Reno tweet about boyfriend and girlfriend on my status, I captioned it "I Stan with Reno".

She saw the status, got pissed off. I know she didn't agree with him.
grin angry grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by BECALMBECALM(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is one of my principles in life. Why should i be footing the bills of a lady? Am i her slave? Somebody who has hands and legs and with her brain intact. The only wonan i can foot her bills and maintain is my sweet mum. I have been saying this to alot of men. Thank God some are beginning to open their eyes. Maintain and take good care of your mother including your wife if you are married. Girlfriend is a capital no.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
MozB:
if you didnt break up with her, you'd have done to yourself more harm than good. Nobody deserves to even hang around a girl who has only pussy to offer. Smh

She even tried to make it sex look like a favour she’s doing for the guy since she’s not enjoying anything from it....women are smart....

Always cashing in over something they are clearly using you for....you give them orgasm, and you’ll still pay...
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by ume1000: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
Themainboy22:
And how you wan take see a rich man to marry with this your grammar. It's either you manage that wine tapper who is seeking for your hand in marriage now, or see you in Shiloh come 2035. cool
u no serious o , u dey give am wine tapper when imbeciles with deAf and dumb go reject that her 9000mm overslacked borehole
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
DigitB:
So Reno just fuelled your stupidity and you boastfully posted your rubbish story here.

Women are meant to be cherished, loved, taken good care of. As a man you should learn how to manage her mood swings properly.

You can take good care of your woman without weighing yourself down financially.

Even the richest woman will always demand from her man. Men's money dey sweet, says one of my female friends.

Modified:

You want to keep fvckiñg ur woman without doing anything for her? Una dey craze.

Mod:

So, because them dey fu'*c you, they must take care of you abi?

Coded runs
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Eberex(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
The guy don dey find way to discharge the gal tey tey. Maybe she is not good in bed too, because if she was, he wont dare say "your choice"

I hope he will post the second part of the season where he goes back to explain that she misunderstood his intentions
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Sterope(f): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
I would do the same for anyone that agrees with Reno; this tweet or others.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by frankmoney(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
DigitB:

Modified:

Mod:

keep quiet
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by BECALMBECALM(m): 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
My brother @ op let her go. She is a parasite.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by oldroad: 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
DigitB:

Modified:

Mod:

keep quiet there...mumu...foool....na people like u de allow women control them...if i hear pim from u again ehmm.....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by disneyjdkeyz(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
This guy just dey find opportunity to pursue this babe since... He plan don finally work .
JeffreyD1:
Well after I posted Uncle Reno tweet about boyfriend and girlfriend on my status, I captioned it "I Stan with Reno".

grin angry grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
abbey621:

Third parties have and will continue to influence lives including yours! The government/law enforcement controls most of your freedom, MTN or any other telecommunication company controls your access to social media, the opposite sex controls your insecurities regarding your physical appearance, thinking of God controls some of the psiritual and mental decisions you make and finally if your family and/or friends protests vehemently against the person you are dating or even married to, your mental reasoning regarding your relationship becomes cloudy, unsure and ultimately influenced.

Your opinion and it is allowed to have one. So there you go.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by cray91(m): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Abeg go celebrate your liberty cuz it appears you'be been long in fake love bondage

Naija girls don't love incase you don't know. they only use their pussy to generate revenue and hide under i don't date for money

Don't even try to text or call her or beg her at all just free her finally infact delete her number cuz na how me dey do be that no time to check time
JeffreyD1:

grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by BECALMBECALM(m): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Davash222:
Na man you be!

Avoid that liability of a girl same way you're avoiding poverty.
op please listen to this man. He is a very wise man. That girl is a liability.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by CirocBoi(m): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Davash222:

Use the 2K to get new pants and bras.

Looooolz

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Elbowla(m): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Davash222:

Use the 2K to get new pants and bras.

She should discard those old and dirty pants and bras abi.... grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by jaxxy(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Unbalanced advice. If u partner if suffering or in difficulties u are meant to help to whatever capacity u can or is manageable.

I mean if u guys are serious serious. Same wud apply if it was the guy in such a fix and needed support from his lady.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by oldroad: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Davash222:

Let that be her visit. No good thing will ever come from such girl.
Sex that is very cheap is what she's threatening you with.. Foolish girl!
true talk bro
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by joepepsy(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
An proud of you, this the kind of man we need in our society not simp
JeffreyD1:

grin angry grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Kingsasian(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
You are so on point bro. [Qquote author=DigitB post=90662886]So Reno just fuelled your stupidity and you boastfully posted your rubbish story here.

Modified:

Mod:

Some people don't like this piece of land I bought here early enough grin[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.