Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? (67540 Views)

My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by uncastableodd(f): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
thesicilian:
I don't think any smart guy would ever be in your shoes bro

You should know this one is born mumu and born maga
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by holuwajobar(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
The guy said he acted dumb grin grin grin

Guy, you are dumb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by tillaman(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
Normally I don’t think it’s wise to get a girl you just met a phone you suppose don decode sey once she’s being too nice then the whole thing is too good to be true na setup, anything wey fit make me buy babe phone na if I don sabi her for atleast 6 months and I don chop her banku and I like the banku, you really don’t need to collect the phone from her, you can only chop her banku ofcourse it has to be consented and then you can free her because she’s a pest, there are tons of them out there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by CodeTemplar: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
thesicilian:
Smartometre.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Kbs468(m): 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
she is not a gold digger anything ooo but because of your thin pocket

kindly upgrade your pocket from my signature and you wouldn't have to be thinking about anything okay
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Murjem(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
How can you say things like this?

Just treat people the way they treat you that's all...

Pls stop sounding like they are no great girls out there.
Texti65:
Bro..
Like you said invite her over and collect your phone, use force if possible.

She's already seeing you like "maga ".

Guys, don't show love to Nigerian girls, they are evil and heartless.
Treat them like thrash and they. will love you more
I'm taking from experience.

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by igwechi1977(m): 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Men will always be Men. God have mercy

By the way you can take advantage of the ongoing free no deposit bonus from SUPERFOREX and get $50 by just opening a forex trading account with them

No money is required from you to access this Bonus. Just register or contact us on

WhatsApp or Telegram 08080995544

https://superforex.com/no-deposit-bonus?=TJQW123
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Mypeople2(m): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
thesicilian:
grin grin grin You nailed it grin
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by noziz(m): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:
Hello Everyone, I met this girl about a month ago (same day her phone got missing) and we started talking etc...

She usually calls me every morning, afternoon and night (and I would call her back too) using her senior sister's phone... I would get her anything she wants, treated her well.... We would talk and I noticed how she was behaving and thought she'd be straight with me, so I told her I would get her the phone by month end...

Not that I couldn't get her the phone the next day but I just purposely delayed it (3 weeks) and when month end came I added extra week to see how she reacts and then I got her the phone but since I got her the phone she just changed and stopped doing all she used to do, I noticed and played along to see where she's heading to...

It's more than a week since I got her the phone and I noticed she hasn't changed... I thought about giving her a second chance and then she did something that annoyed me. I sent a very angry voice note and some messages but she didn't reply for about a day and I thought of it and noticed she was playing a game, so I said I would play along too...

So I acted dumb and called her to apologize that I said what I said out of anger (To me I really mean it) and explained to her that I listened to the notes and didn't find it interesting (I never did), so what I am doing now is I want to get what I gave her back because noticed a very big change and again because she might be telling her friends that I don chop this guy (which I don't like hearing), so after our argument, I already predicted that she'd want to ask me for something after two days and truly she asked me this morning for money to buy slippers of 4k... I didn't want to show any signs that I am aware of what she's doing.. so I told her.. let's be looking sha (which means I will get it)...

So I planned to play along and take her out of our environment to somewhere that's calm, so I would then collect the phone back from her and give her her sim card.

P.s. I predicted it might play out like this but wanted to test her to see... Could have gotten her an iPhone.

I would really appreciate you guys input �

U acted nice guy. Women don't like nice guys they prefer bad guys,the ones that are players!

4 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Goodysb I'm happy you know she's seen you as a maga. And yes she is telling her friends how she has chopped you. Collect your phone in a peaceful way as you've described. I hope you were not foolish enough to buy the phone in her name as per the receipt. Cos she might want to claim you took her phone. After collecting the phone tell her exactly why you are collecting it so that it will sink in and pain her well. When she tells her friends they will conclude that you are not a maga after all and they will blame her for not playing her game well.

2 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Heavensent01(m): 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
stanliwise:

First thing first, you gave her the phone as a gift, let it be, the most immature thing you can do is for you to collect it back.

She owes you nothing for buying her a phone and don’t expect she behaves like the way you wanted.

Next time don’t act angry if she misbehaves, it only shows your immaturity and high level of frustration. If a girl finds out their actions frustrates you then you are done for. Act angry only when she is trying to play with your intelligence or don’t keep to what she promised or when she does something physical to you. Other games of silent and not answering calls shouldn’t make you act angry even if you are truely angry. If e too pain just simply state it to her in a calm tone once and leave it.

She asked you for something and the worst reply you gave her in this context is that let’s see. I call it timid. Simply tell her you don’t have the money or you can‘t get it now and don’t promise her any date. Giving a girl is your decision and purely your decision don’t let anyone push you.

Now she has the guts to ask you for phones and slippers, mirror same energy and guts and ask her exactly what you want, if you want a relationship, be bold and brazen. Ask her! If she don’t want to agree to your terms then fine you too act lackadaisical to her own terms too.

Stop feeling low and ashamed your are been played, if she is telling her friends what you think then let it be. Once bitten twice shy.

From now stop putting her only in your basket, be open minded and seek any other female available.

Please give her just the same attention she gives you. If she start showing 40% readiness, then you too 40%. Just ensure you sometimes take the lead in doing thing and wait for her to reciprocate before another one.

Please please leave the phone for her. Next time she does something obviously wrong, I mean obviously wrong which doesn’t warrant a physical reaction just jejely call her and tell her without any show of anger in your face. Then forget it. Only in cases where issues are severe you should act angrily. E.g she cheat on you or lie to you or steal from you or implicate you. Aside this moment don’t act angrily in front of a girl it gives her a sense of Unnecessary importance And shows your frustration.

Next time don’t ever give people something in-expectation that they would behave nicely, the best moment to give someone a gift is when you realized they need it, either because you noticed it or they inform you about it. At all cost avoid giving people things that are not necessary especially when it come to a girl that thinks you admire her. And your giving should be based on your own agreement not out of persuasion.

Girl are complicated
[/s]

na on top of woman matter you dey write this dictionary? if not for pandemic do you know how many ladies that go to mountain everyday to pray for boyfriend self

both you and the Op are both sissy, dumb guys everywhere. how can you be buying something for a lady that haven't taken you home, a lady you haven't taken home, no commitment, no test of loyalty ?

These bunkum keep proving me right that money doesn't buy class, you've money but no wisdom. this mumu might even denied male friends like that o.

nonsense

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by livebyday(m): 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
IamDavids:
I am tired of seeing SIMPS tales angry

TF its exhausting

Long, boring tales

Jeez!

You can say that again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
You plan buying an iPhone for her means that somehow you have little to sustain yourself, I advise you leave the gift for her. Taking the phone from her the way you plan will show to her that you are immature.
Remember taking the phone from may not kill her and another person may eventually get another phone for her. I think she is beginning to dislike you from your character. It is not my intention to make you feel bad.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
A play boy will always play along. He won't stop there but will continue to play along looking for reactions
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Reading comments. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by labakeJ(f): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oyindamolah:
One of my friends from college dated a girl for a few years. He was rich and he suspected the girlfriend was a gold digger. People believed that she had actually dumped her previous boyfriend when she found this current one - because the current boyfriend was richer.

So he tried a few things (not all of them were designed to test her but some were):

(1) He stopped taking her to expensive restaurants and took her to “dhabas” or just regular restaurants instead. This was in India, many years ago. A “dhaba” is a roadside restaurant with seats in the open. Not the most upscale place. The guy personally did not mind eating at regular places. He wasn't a typical show-off. He liked doing a lot of regular stuff. She had a major problem with this.

(2) He took her to a cheap circus show.

(3) He took her on a backpacking trip to Europe. Earlier he always made her stay at the best and most expensive hotels. This time, they stayed at inexpensive hostels. This wasn't really a test. The guy actually liked backpacking trips where he could stay at hostels and meet a lot of “real” people.

(4) She always demanded that he buy business class tickets for them. He started buying economy. He personally didn't mind flying economy so much. But the girl got very agitated with the idea of having to fly economy and not having lounge access.

(5) He used to give her very expensive presents earlier. He'd already bought her a car and the latest cell phone (this was in the era before smartphones). He gradually shifted to gifts that were more “personalized” and less expensive - collages of their photos together, poetry that he'd written for her etc. She didnt care for those things.

(6) She used him to further her career. She'd ask him to make a referral to all the companies where he had great contacts. She'd get in to these companies without much of an interview (the boy’s dad who was very well-connected usually pulled strings to make this happen….he was a super generous guy). The girl always left the jobs within a few months. She just wouldn't last anywhere. The guy stopped making those referrals. The girl threw a huge fit.

(7) The last thing he did was the truest test. He told her he doesn't want his father’s wealth and he wants to build his own career without his dad’s assistance. He won't accept anything from his father. The guy was actually pretty good at his studies and in my opinion, was capable of building a career of his own. But quite obviously, she didn't want to take that chance. She didn't have the patience to wait around till he built his career from scratch. She left him a few days after he told her this.

The guy is now very happy and is married to a very sensible and self-made young lady.

Awww smiley
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by harbeedaymee(f): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:
Hello Everyone, I met this girl about a month ago (same day her phone got missing) and we started talking etc...

She usually calls me every morning, afternoon and night (and I would call her back too) using her senior sister's phone... I would get her anything she wants, treated her well.... We would talk and I noticed how she was behaving and thought she'd be straight with me, so I told her I would get her the phone by month end...

Not that I couldn't get her the phone the next day but I just purposely delayed it (3 weeks) and when month end came I added extra week to see how she reacts and then I got her the phone but since I got her the phone she just changed and stopped doing all she used to do, I noticed and played along to see where she's heading to...

It's more than a week since I got her the phone and I noticed she hasn't changed... I thought about giving her a second chance and then she did something that annoyed me. I sent a very angry voice note and some messages but she didn't reply for about a day and I thought of it and noticed she was playing a game, so I said I would play along too...

So I acted dumb and called her to apologize that I said what I said out of anger (To me I really mean it) and explained to her that I listened to the notes and didn't find it interesting (I never did), so what I am doing now is I want to get what I gave her back because noticed a very big change and again because she might be telling her friends that I don chop this guy (which I don't like hearing), so after our argument, I already predicted that she'd want to ask me for something after two days and truly she asked me this morning for money to buy slippers of 4k... I didn't want to show any signs that I am aware of what she's doing.. so I told her.. let's be looking sha (which means I will get it)...

So I planned to play along and take her out of our environment to somewhere that's calm, so I would then collect the phone back from her and give her her sim card.

P.s. I predicted it might play out like this but wanted to test her to see... Could have gotten her an iPhone.

You are asking if you were played. Of course she played you! But it is YOUR fault not hers as you were the one who allowed yourself to be played.

When will you guys realise that you shouldn't be using money to entice a woman so as to have a relationship with her? A woman who cannot love you for who you are does not deserve a place in your life.

Once you start off by trying to win a woman's heart with gifts, she sees you as someone lacking in self esteem and will.subsequestly use that to her advantage. That was why she had the audacity to ask you for another 4k.

Don't collect back the phone from her or else you will look immature. Consider the phone as wasted investment and move on with your life but next time try to be smarter.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by ebuka440: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
What I want to ask you first is this; do you have the receipt and was it(the receipt) written on your name. If so, just invite her gently and collect your phone back.
Women can never be predicted. Don't spend any fucking money on any girl because they are not worth it except few. Ask her to come and take the 4k then from there, you can easily ask her to give you the phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin
thesicilian:
lolzz grin
thesicilian:
lolzz
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by apokan200(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
If you have deep freezer in your house place her on top and fvck her real good before you collect the phone, if no deep freezer find a desk or table but make sure it doesn't have a large surface, she has to be struggling with taking the D and and not falling off the freezer/table simultaneously
Good luck.
haha bad guy I like your type
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by frozen70(f): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:

My dear, you are too good a guy to collect a gift you gave out

That gift remains a memory in her heart even if the relationship ends

Just leave her to her conscience

Next time she requests for anything, simply tell her you don't have

If she is in the relationship for material gains she will prove her self

If she request to visit you, you can take the visit else where, maybe in a guest house

She knows her game but you have to be ahead of her game

By the time she discovers that she is no longer getting the goodies from you, she will be uncomfortable with herself

Just leave the phone with her, something you know that one day it's either she looses it or it spoils, that's when she will know your value

Real men don't recollect a gifted item

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Larryallfather(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
Frankly, I'm disappointed in you. Your problem is that you made the situation on ground look like you were desperate to get a girl

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
stanliwise:

First thing first, you gave her the phone as a gift, let it be, the most immature thing you can do is for you to collect it back.

She owes you nothing for buying her a phone and don’t expect she behaves like the way you wanted.

Next time don’t act angry if she misbehaves, it only shows your immaturity and high level of frustration. If a girl finds out their actions frustrates you then you are done for. Act angry only when she is trying to play with your intelligence or don’t keep to what she promised or when she does something physical to you. Other games of silent and not answering calls shouldn’t make you act angry even if you are truely angry. If e too pain just simply state it to her in a calm tone once and leave it.

She asked you for something and the worst reply you gave her in this context is that let’s see. I call it timid. Simply tell her you don’t have the money or you can‘t get it now and don’t promise her any date. Giving a girl is your decision and purely your decision don’t let anyone push you.

Now she has the guts to ask you for phones and slippers, mirror same energy and guts and ask her exactly what you want, if you want a relationship, be bold and brazen. Ask her! If she don’t want to agree to your terms then fine you too act lackadaisical to her own terms too.

Stop feeling low and ashamed your are been played, if she is telling her friends what you think then let it be. Once bitten twice shy.

From now stop putting her only in your basket, be open minded and seek any other female available.

Please give her just the same attention she gives you. If she start showing 40% readiness, then you too 40%. Just ensure you sometimes take the lead in doing thing and wait for her to reciprocate before another one.

Please please leave the phone for her. Next time she does something obviously wrong, I mean obviously wrong which doesn’t warrant a physical reaction just jejely call her and tell her without any show of anger in your face. Then forget it. Only in cases where issues are severe you should act angrily. E.g she cheat on you or lie to you or steal from you or implicate you. Aside this moment don’t act angrily in front of a girl it gives her a sense of Unnecessary importance And shows your frustration.

Next time don’t ever give people something in-expectation that they would behave nicely, the best moment to give someone a gift is when you realized they need it, either because you noticed it or they inform you about it. At all cost avoid giving people things that are not necessary especially when it come to a girl that thinks you admire her. And your giving should be based on your own agreement not out of persuasion.

Girl are complicated
Remove that wise from your moniker....

You're opposite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Altimatic27: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Zico4real:

Lols maybe she saw this post

I have to wade in on this I want to advise all guys out there these girls see us like magas when we ask for their numbers

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by nedekid: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:
Hey guys, update on the matter, I asked her to go out with me and she said she's not going. She's playing smart.
Just leave the girl. Ignore her. After a while she will call you. Ignore her some more. Do the needfull streight away when you meet. (hope you know what I mean, not rape ohh it has to be consensual). She will then be at your beck and call once you have chopped.
Leave the phone, it is petty to ask for a gift you willingly gave.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by ednut1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Weak man

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by PROPHETmichael: 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:

If you don't act fast, slawomirr will think you're not a real nigger grin

8 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
Why will you collect a phone you bought for a woman?
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Mypeople2(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:

The relationship has not gone far, so go and collect your phone.Next time don't be in a hurry to buy phone for a lady ..won't she have bought a phone for herself if you guys never met ?I hate this attitude of ladies.Immediately you tell her I love you, she will assume her father is dead and her siblings are no more.Most ladies usually see a guy as their central bank, phone manufacturer and recharge card dealer.

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by greall12(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bro use sense to invite her and collect your phone without force. Don’t forget to remove her sim.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
what if she didn't come with the phone, wetin u go do abi you go rape her for public, lolz mtchww all dis simple guy's with e na tale story sef abegi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by SweetCunt97(f): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:

I know her house though.
Guy are you minding Miniso? Did the lady force ur hand to get her a phone? Kindly move on and be wise next time. And don't try to make someone in need b ur gf cos they'll simply b there just to get that need. You may b lucky if they fall for u in d process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? / After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) / Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Ben Murray-Bruce & Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.