Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now (55312 Views)

My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. / My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man / My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by MartinsD12(m): 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:
Please Mods help push this to front page i need more advise please...

Have been caught up in a difficult situation. I have been dating this my lovely girlfriend for more than a year now. She is beautiful, humble, kind and a good girl. She is from a good family too. The parents are not too rich just average and doing very well. They are 2 girls and 3 boys and the elder sis is more of a slay queen i.e so beautiful and refuses to marry so the mother is hoping on this my girl to settle down, always encouraging her to settle down.

Now I am 29 years and I really love this girl and she loves me more than i actually love her, always ready to do my biding. She is just 22 and I wish to marry her someday but my finances are low. I have met the father and he said he doesn't need anything from me only things for the kinsmen or whatever but my parents are the opposite. Infact my dad won't even entertain my thought of getting married now because despite am staying alone, i still get small stipends from him monthly so he knows am not financially independent.

To cut the long story short.. My girl is pregnant again after several abortions in the past and she is refusing to take pills. She wants to keep this one and is urging me to come pay her bride price so we can move in together. This was not my dream way of getting married. I don't have a problem with her keeping the child but I just cannot marry now with my monthly salary of 40k which am struggling to feed and pay bills.

Please I need advice.
Pls no insult I knw the abortion act is wrong n never intended for her to take in again but it keeps happening...

Help me please i dont want to lose this lovely princess because she promise to end the relationship if she has to take another pill.
You are very stupid, when you are having sexxx with her and making her abort the babies did it occur to you that she might have died in the process or even get her womb imbalance, this is what you stupid senseless guys go about spoiling young girls, you must marry her not after using her you now remember you don't have money shame on you.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Mandela27: 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
You're old enough to man up and start a family with ur girl.Don't tell me u're still a daddy's boy .
The begining is always tough and confusing but u still gat to do it..struggle,and believe in urself.Goodluck OP

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
ecomalchemist:

It's not by force to marry someone you impregnated.

I thought we had passed this phase since 1876BC.

Damn !

It's not by force, yes, but this is Nigeria. A patriachial society. An unattached lady with a child is viewed unfavourably. Even to get married is problematic. Her family would be labelled as 'a family that produces bad children' as well.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by cruz419(m): 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
lol ur case ehn u need serious beating u never ready marry u come dey knack any how abi ,and ur not well oo u dey advice am make she do abortion abi issoko abeg carry ur cross jare ..u need more of deliverance than advice
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by dingbang(m): 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin my pastor says it is not good to laugh at other's misfortune but learn from their mistakes.

Walahi, never again will I dive in raw. cheesy Celibate till marriage.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by xrayj(m): 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

Shes done with sschool just rounding up her project but shes got agood job prospect on the way already
My friend if she is done with school, probably waiting for nysc, if the girl is good & u truly like her, I will advice u to marry her. After this first one, Do not add any more child, till things improve. Discuss with your mom, she should be able to convince your dad, they will also assist u in taking care of d child & ur wife, except there is no love in your family. As it stands now in Nigeria, if u no use strong head as a man, u can never get married in this country, u will just be postponing it, hoping millions will come, before u know it, u go turn 50 yrs. Marry that girl & apply birth control.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by golddare: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

Have been caught up in a difficult situation. I have been dating this my lovely girlfriend for more than a year now. She is beautiful, humble, kind and a good girl. She is from a good family too. The parents are not too rich just average and doing very well. They are 2 girls and 3 boys and the elder sis is more of a slay queen i.e so beautiful and refuses to marry so the mother is hoping on this my girl to settle down, always encouraging her to settle down.

Now I am 29 years and I really love this girl and she loves me more than i actually love her, always ready to do my biding. She is just 22 and I wish to marry her someday but my finances are low. I have met the father and he said he doesn't need anything from me only things for the kinsmen or whatever but my parents are the opposite. Infact my dad won't even entertain my thought of getting married now because despite am staying alone, i still get small stipends from him monthly so he knows am not financially independent.

To cut the long story short.. My girl is pregnant again after several abortions in the past and she is refusing to take pills. She wants to keep this one and is urging me to come pay her bride price so we can move in together. This was not my dream way of getting married. I don't have a problem with her keeping the child but I just cannot marry now with my monthly salary of 40k which am struggling to feed and pay bills.

Please I need advice.
Pls no insult I knw the abortion act is wrong n never intended for her to take in again but it keeps happening...

Help me please i dont want to lose this lovely princess because she promise to end the relationship if she has to take another pill.

Go and pay the bride price , do the needful and go to court. Fear not, get closer to God and start living like a child of God. You will be glad.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
danilmo:

He didn't commit murder, The GF did.
They both did,he consented to it
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by placeofallure(f): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:
I know av been irresponsible but the deed as been done, how do i solve this

She's lucky to have been pregnant again after carrying out several abortions. Some married women are prayer warriors now because their past has caught up with them. You're not too young to settle down, she neither. If she's working or in a business, you can start something. She knows what she's signing in to. Let her know your financial status so it wouldn't look like you deceived her. As for your old man, he can't shield you under his cloak forever. You're already eating adult food so rise to the challenge. Man up! Don't let her put to bed in her parent's house, it's too shameful to bear. God will see you through.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by trutht828: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
is ur Moda Igbo woman?
No talk wetin u no know nwa udele

Why are you loosing yourself nah? cheesy

Shebi we are just doing normal talking? How come simple normal talking is doing you lai dis? cheesy

Calm dan and let me give you evidence.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/8/igbo-fools-their-girls-are-prostitutes-i-slept-with-3-last-night-nigerian-police-officer-salihu-ajanaku-sparks-outrage-after-leaving-hate-comment.html

grin grin grin

If that one doesn't convince you that Igbos girls are cursed with prostitution, maybe the evidence below will convince you. cheesy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw.

Hope you are convinced now that Igbo girls are shameless, cheap, filthy, two-a-penny prostitutes? grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Babymamas(f): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
I have nothing to say
I'm short of words
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Whois(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
You're not serious
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
I swear the guy get mind!!!
He no even use condoms
He no even. say make dem just dey do MouthAction.
walai no be him I blame!!!
Na the girl wey dey spread leg for this kain irresponsible guy.
Con abort for him on top.
And in the end,the girl will be at the receiving end bearing all the risks and damages alone.So much risk for a boyfriend
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by sidonlook: 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
I had a similar past until we said no more abortion .
My parent did not support me because I was not financially dependent.
With my salary of N25k I went against the odds and took her into my one room apartment.
To cut the story short, we managed and she delivered a baby boy.
My neighbour's wife did the nursing since we dont have any experience.
In a short time she started a business and started making some money to compliment mine.
In less than 2 years, we were able to raise money and went ahead for the marriage.
Today we are happily married with two children, a boy and a girl and she is presently pregant.
I added some small business to augment my monthly salary.
I thank GOD for HIS faithfulness .

Do not abort
Think other ways to make more money.
Be a man.
Trust in GOD and see what GOD will do for you.
BE SURE THE GIRL LOVES YOU.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
trutht828:

Why are you loosing yourself nah? cheesy

Shebi we are just doing normal talking? How come simple normal talking is doing you lai dis? cheesy

Calm dan and let me give you evidence.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/8/igbo-fools-their-girls-are-prostitutes-i-slept-with-3-last-night-nigerian-police-officer-salihu-ajanaku-sparks-outrage-after-leaving-hate-comment.html

grin grin grin

If that one doesn't convince you that Igbos girls are cursed with prostitution, maybe the evidence below will convince you. cheesy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw.

Hope you are convinced now that Igbo girls are shameless, cheap, filthy, two-a-penny prostitutes? grin grin grin
Dat fat 4rm ur mama is a lie
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Olawale118(m): 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
OP, why don't you just put yourself in the lady's position? Several abortions you said
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by omoadeleye(m): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

Please I need advice.

You are not well at all..
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Tayodealz: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

Please I need advice.

It keeps happening because, you did not keep your gold in a circle.

When I say if you are not buoyant, avoid women and children.... it seems harsh.

Someone they are feeding, went to buy a dog....

You mentioned her parents financial state..... why? you want them to be giving her stipends for your child while she is a baby mama.....

Your dad gives you stipend and is running from giving your child another stipend and you are now looking to her parents.

As for the girl! that song oju e a ja is playing.

Any way best of luck for the future.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by omoadeleye(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Onuku,it shall end in tearz
If she 1t 2 comot belle n die,beta tears 4 u.
If she no comot belle n die wen bornin, tears 4 u.
If she park join u,.tears upon tears bicos of hungry.
If ur fada dont give u money again,original tear begin.
If she dumped u follow anoda person.ur tears will almost finish 4 ur eyes.because instead 4 u 2 dumped her,she dump u

Anyhw I reasoned it,I sha no it MUST end in tears. grin cheesy

Alaye 4get woman.
Go & huzzle because no be u get dat belle.
Dat belle na format 2 tied u.
1 afonjress almost do am 2 me.I tell her no problems. She parked join me.i com dey blow am 4 free.
Dey chop free yeye pepper stew wen no get test. grin cheesy wink

1 night,after I hv fed up 4 her toto.I begin recite incantaxn 4 room dey call Alusi Obosi 2 damaged d life of anypersin wey dey beer false accusantion 4 me.
Na so she quiet.
D next day she travel cum tell me say she get miscarrange.
I jst laff her & ha generaxn.
D afonnjjjjaaaaa layabout girl 1t 2 shine on top nwafor.
Tufiakwa. undecided undecided
Las Las, na me chop all d allawee wey FG pay am.

Dis girls go use ya head if u looseguide.
Egungun b careful na express dis ur bowleg dey so embarassed

Why are you typing like a kid? What's the meaning of all these?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by PastorFire: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Toluwashe778:
Will u allow me to insult u before i say my mind?
Carry on sir grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Jaspaman: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Onuku,it shall end in tearz
If she 1t 2 comot belle n die,beta tears 4 u.
If she no comot belle n die wen bornin, tears 4 u.
If she park join u,.tears upon tears bicos of hungry.
If ur fada dont give u money again,original tear begin.
If she dumped u follow anoda person.ur tears will almost finish 4 ur eyes.because instead 4 u 2 dumped her,she dump u

Anyhw I reasoned it,I sha no it MUST end in tears. grin cheesy

Alaye 4get woman.
Go & huzzle because no be u get dat belle.
Dat belle na format 2 tied u.
1 afonjress almost do am 2 me.I tell her no problems. She parked join me.i com dey blow am 4 free.
Dey chop free yeye pepper stew wen no get test. grin cheesy wink

1 night,after I hv fed up 4 her toto.I begin recite incantaxn 4 room dey call Alusi Obosi 2 damaged d life of anypersin wey dey beer false accusantion 4 me.
Na so she quiet.
D next day she travel cum tell me say she get miscarrange.
I jst laff her & ha generaxn.
D afonnjjjjaaaaa layabout girl 1t 2 shine on top nwafor.
Tufiakwa. undecided undecided
Las Las, na me chop all d allawee wey FG pay am.

Dis girls go use ya head if u looseguide.
Egungun b careful na express dis ur bowleg dey so embarassed

Guy who are you grin grin

Lie say you no high write this epistle

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by toprealman: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

Please I need advice.

Guy man, just settle down with her. You are long overdue.....have a man to man chat with your dad.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by isax(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
Op did u ever think that assuming the womb carrying u dat year decided to flush you out nko?...
First of all pray to God for mercies then... Do the needful ;face reality and tell tour parent what the recent development is with ur girl. From there update us here
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Lovelyn451(f): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Thunder wey no get mama and papa naim go fire you idiot, father of several dead children, fool...

This is one of the demerits of dating a broke guy, if onyi22 dey talk now dey will call her gold digger...ladies Una don see am
Jesus!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by PinkHealthGroup: 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
You can Bleep but you wont wear condoms. You are evil

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by NiCurious: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

Please I need advice.

Well, until I got to the last paragraph, I was simply going to say that at 22 she doesn't yet know who she is, she is still following others' bidding (parents', yours) without having developed her own personality. Which she will one day. Best to know what personality it is, before marrying.

BUT, now you are talking of another pregnancy after a number of abortions, and complaining about your financial situation? You sound like you can't manage money, no matter how much you have, nor assess risk and your ability to manage it. How much does a condom cost, for goodness sake? Compared to an abortion, with all its dangers, and compared to raising a child, with all the years of costs and responsibilities that come with that? This whole situation smells of immaturity, irresponsibility and set-up. Step back from this relationship, pay for an abortion since you find it more cost effective and safer than a condom, then finish growing yourself into a responsible adult. With your current lack of foresight and maturity, you do NOT need a "biddable" wife to follow you over the edge of a cliff, just because you led the way.
angry
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by shekauvsbuhari: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Your salary na 40k and ur preeeq dey fit stand up fvcck woman? Na waoo. Ontop 40k salary, man preeeq no suppose stand not to talk of fvcck. As U don force de preeeq to stand, carry ur load.
On a serious note marry her and let ur suffer enter gear two. After sometime things go change for good. Ur poverty is not permanent. Dont abort again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by trutht828: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Dat fat 4rm ur mama is a lie

Lolz. How come just simple talk is making you to call mother mother upandan? cheesy

If you have respect for your mother, don't you think you will stop mentioning mother in this awa little convo? grin

Or are you from that tribe where they wake up their parents with early Morning kicks and blows? cheesy. Just asking.

Back to the topic:

Now that you say what Kanu said is a lie, are you saying Nnamdi Kanu is a senseles liar, who is only good in scamming stupid emotionally-blind Igbos? grin Just asking. wink
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by ChristineC: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
you obviously want to kill her or destroy her womb, then dump her for someone else. 22 and "several" abortions, yet you need her to do more. who knows at what age you began defiling the kid. if anything happens to that girl, you'd never go free. nonsense angry
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by lanas: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
U shudnt hv engagéd her in an unprotected sex since u arent ready to father a child. Encouraging her in series of abortions is too dangerous, sinful n dis shows how callous u can be. Anyway wt 40k u can still form ur family n wt zeal to succeéd, u will surely make it togeda.

Pls any instagram page and Facebook page for sale? With gud no of matured naija followers
Am interested. Zero.Eight.Zero.SixFour.EightEight.ThreeNine.NineThree. or check my siggy
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Decimus: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:
I know av been irresponsible but the deed as been done, how do i solve this

You just have to marry her. Pet her and tell her to give you some time. No more abortion please
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Codes151(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Are you a man?

If yes, be man enough to do what’s right by her.

Remember, you have damaged her somehow.
When you where doing nigga raw, you didn’t ask us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.