Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) (30617 Views)

Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) / What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
In most cases if it's a female victim, the chances of winning a physical fight against the pervert is low, most cry and submit. If it's a guy (victim) in a one on one situation, a punch in the woman's belly or throat will knock her out temporarily. The way guys act to gay rape Vs different gender rape are different, the guy is likely to fight the male (gay) compared to the otherwise.
Guys be claiming false rape when they can get out of the situation, some guy won't fight a girl raping them but, will battle an armed man trying to steal from them.
u dont need to blow the girl"s stomach..u can easily tackle her hands and push her off u.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
lefulefu:
she has a nice azz so i dont underrstand why u crying of getting raped by such girl as dis
....You don start baa?

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Can't you just understand that there is male rape but not as rampant as that of female rape?

You re arguing that a woman can't rape a man and I said you are wrong.

How frequent it happens or how it happens shouldn't be an issue here.

Is there anything like male rape.... Yes.
a woman can rape a man if she drugs him...but that a woman will just physically overpower a man i dont see how dat one is possible
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Liposure: 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
lefulefu:
she has a nice azz so i dont underrstand why u crying of getting raped by such girl as dis
such a girl twerks not rape
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
HembaqMbk:

You are not expected to hit a woman. you get the point now?
In self defense it's permitted, sometimes in wrong situation like stealing, joining a robbery (when caught). People in a relationship (some guys/husbands hit their partners), it is not seen as a right thing there.
I had an encounter with a gay but, I didn't fight him. He took advantage of the guy staying with me (didn't went far) however, I threw him away without been violent when he tried to mess with me. There are guys that will attack gays once they sense even the slightest subtle hint from them.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.... No argument bro.Just like a guy can't have even mutual sex with his girlfriend if she says she doesn't want to

These are simple anology but I don't know why guys don't get it.
Exactly that guy just dey very annoying. One of my babe for school then no gree give me punna i want try use akpako for her omor na blokkus she just squeeze small... nobody tell me to relax one place and na lepa girl oo

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....You don start baa?
if dis one give u lapdance u go call am rape?

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
lefulefu:
a woman can rape a man if she drugs him...but that a woman will just physically overpower a man i dont see how dat one is possible
...Just like it is not possible for one guy to rape a girl without brandishing weapon.

Are we together?

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by abiolamitodun(m): 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
Wait oo...How will u get raped when u don't have erection...Once u have erection then that means ur mind is telling u ur ready in the mood..Does a lady get wet when she's not in the mood....
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
lefulefu:
u dont need to blow the girl"s stomach..u can easily tackle her hands and push her off u.
I guess you are one tough guy that doesn't require a MMA class before guarding himself from female attack unlike some people. smiley
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
lefulefu:
if dis one give u lapdance u go call am rape?
...But she didn't give the guy lapdance nah.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
HembaqMbk:

Real men don't fight women.....
Sure, it is not evil to defend oneself.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
dairykidd:

Exactly that guy just dey very annoying. One of my babe for school then no gree give me punna i want try use akpako for her omor na blokkus she just squeeze small... nobody tell me to relax one place and na lepa girl oo
...lol.Guys no wan understand this simple stuff.

Any girl wey you nack,want to be nacked.

If not fight am from today go reach tomorrow,if she no want,she no want.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...Just like it is not possible for one guy to rape a girl without brandishing weapon.

Are we together?
of course one guy cant just easily rape a girl without a weapon.she could easily crush his balls with one kick of her knee or pull his balls while he screams in pain.and also note there these type of girls who do hookups with strange dudes on facebook and when the guy invites her over and has sex with her and didnt pay her the money she expected she will now scream rape.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Justbehave:
Look at how people both men and women here were quick to label op's rape issue as false because he got an erection.Yes as a man any stimulation around the dick,there must be erection. The main thing here was that she did it out of his consent. He was shouting no but she went on to have her way. If it is a lady that said this,all of you would be calling for the guys head. Shame on the men here that debunked this story. Tueh on you guys.
she over powered him that he couldn’t push her away
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...But she didn't give the guy lapdance nah.
but op said she started rowing her waist on his face nau cheesy.op got seduced jor cheesy
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by TheSourcerer: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED don't miss this post hahaha
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
lefulefu:
but op said she started rowing her waist on his face nau cheesy.op got seduced jor cheesy
...Same thing. Op was saying no no no but she did the do.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I guess you are one tough guy that doesn't require a MMA class before guarding himself from female attack unlike some people. smiley
if a woman can easily physically overpower u then bros u really need to get into some physical activity to get fit cheesy.ladies mostly seduce men not to physically over them cheesy.all the testoterone flowing through you wetin u dey take am do cheesy?
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
dairykidd:

There is no one answer to that question. If she's stronger or bulky/ heavy and my position at the time will determine her success or not same goes if its the other way round . You were sounding too annoying like females can't really rape men except the man is not okay.. females rape men everyday, sexually molest and harass men daily and everyone will say its not rape or harassment because he's the man and enjoyed it.
I do agree that "I did sound annoying", the sentences did carry a heavy tune there. Apologies for that.
Now, female rape males, those younger guys are likely to fall victim. When you mentioned bulky/heavy what came to my mind was a Nia Jax or awesome Kong against helpless Justin Bieber. Oh poor Justin, don't mind my example.
There is a guy that once said he can't be raped any female person, and I am like let the girls be up to 5 and see if he can withstand resistance.
>> Truly, guys can be rape by girls too.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...Same thing. Op was saying no no no but she did the do.
ok i was lying down on the bed and a girl was twerking her azz on my crotch then pulling down my zipper,carressing me and i was saying no no no no no..and my no no no no was getting weaker and weaker cheesy..suddenly i now grabbed her and pulled her down underneath me with me on top..after the show i guess i would say i was raped grin.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Uyoukowise: 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
PLS OP GIVE ME THE GIRL NUMBER LET ME CALL HER TO RAPE ME.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
she over powered him that he couldn’t push her away
someone that eats cabin biscuit with tea as his daily meal where will he see the energy to push her off
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
lefulefu:
if a woman can easily physically overpower u then bros u really need to get into some physical activity to get fit cheesy.ladies mostly seduce men not to physically over them cheesy.all the testoterone flowing through you wetin u dey take am do cheesy?
lol
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
Liposure:
such a girl twerks not rape
all she needs do to get a guy to fall is twerk dat ass cheesy
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
lefulefu:
ok i was lying down on the bed and a girl was twerking her azz on my crotch then pulling down my zipper,carressing me and i was saying no no no no no..and my no no no no was getting weaker and weaker cheesy..suddenly i now grabbed her and pulled her down underneath me with me on top..after the show i guess i would say i was raped grin.
....Yes just like the ladies say. No means No.So if a guy was saying no no no,he means No stop he doesn't want.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by saucerence(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
You know even happy say she rape you # I dey even find person to rape me now like these self # make we dey rape our self 24/7

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Kingnelson9: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
This sexy and beautiful girl raped you? Bro are you alright?she seduced you and you called it rape?while didnt you beat her or force ur way out ? Be careful on how you blackmail her o...because this nt rape, you had sex with kos she seduced you so keep quiet and remuv the post pls.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by hadjipapiey(m): 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
kenzysmith:
k l know no one will believe me but my conscience is clear now i ve report her

Dindinrin angry

Report her to who? God!
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by sacajawea: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
rosy1992:

His write-up indicates that he had a mutual sex with her not rape.

Rape is not something to be proud of, he practically enjoyed it.
You can't tell that he is trolling?
Stop giving this Trolls the attention they crave
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
"she push me to the bed i told her i don't ve condom she remove my belt drag my trousers down and climb on my erected dick "

grin grin grin

Oooh
U noticed that part too grin grin

The OP is a huge comic relief.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Oooh U noticed that part too grin grin
The OP is a huge comic relief.
I swear... laughed so hard reading that.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The London Curse On Nigeria Women / Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' / What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.