Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest (51825 Views)

Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bellaqueee:
These are the problems we have with men that don't know what dey want

Na truth u talk sha.

una go dey all right las las. grin

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Richieniit: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
uthlaw:
make her happy for what,she should make herself happy....who love help!

Oga marry your self then if love no help any body. Or go marry woman way no love you and see how it ends for you.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Ikennamurphy: 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hed0nist:

The Nigga proposed to the girl.
She kept him waiting for about 3 months (one trimester).
She accepted his proposal suspiciously close to her birthday (not even up to a week from the day).
On the same day the girl tells him of her birthday and her expectations of gifts and money.

Bro, if you can't see the red flags and smell the fish here, there is nothing that we can do for you again.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin...I give up bru..... I hate to be taken advantage of..I guess the Op would have known his woman well enough to do this
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by lucky4west: 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
just send her BD wishes, tell her u are using ur money to plan the wedding....watch her reaction...any negative mood from her jaapa!

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by BotafogoJunior(m): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
uthlaw:
make her happy for what,she should make herself happy....who love help!
bro,this your response has caused me so many wahala,women are always looking for who to make them happy and i always scream at them to make themselves happy first before looking for what is not lost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by OBTOREPA(m): 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
Be a man, just give her what she needs.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Jumek(m): 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
she has played the ball to you, you have to pass it back to her or else she will look down on you. Friday is still far, invite her for a date, maximax the opportunity, if succeeded, continue your relationship but If orderwise, my brother be careful.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by HeavenlyCherub(f): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:
We have known each other for about six months now. I proposed to her in March 2020 and kept telling me she was thinking about it.

Just yesterday, she said yes to my proposal and I was so excited. When I met her yesterday evening, she told me Friday (June 26) is her birthday and that, she expects a lot of gifts and mobile money from me. My bowels became full instantly so left to go ease myself.

I have lost interest. Show me a way to outsmart this fraudster of a lady, thanks.

How is she a fraudster? Wanting nice things has nothing to do with being a leech, gold digger or fraudster. Why do you automatically allow past experiences to shadow your perspective of someone new. Women in general just want to be pampered. You do what you can according to your pockets. If you do not have just let her know. Instead of coming online to rant. You don’t sound like a great catch too.l, if you can just come online to name call someone. Does me wanting nice things and being pampered make me a gold digger? I can buy all the things I ask for on my own but it’s nice if my companion treats me here and there as I also give. I just think stick to someone you are equally yoked to financially, spiritually, physically so you don’t feel used

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Donpaper: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Even though , we like blaming girls, let me address guys too. We all studied physical Chemistry in school. Solids and liquids.

Solid are characterized by structural rigidity and resistance to changes of shape or volume. Unlike a liquid, a solid object does not flow to take on the shape of its container, nor does expands to fill the entire volume available to it like a gas .

Therefore, in emotional chemistry, man is a solid, woman is a liquid. A man is meant to be a solid container whilst a woman , which is a liquid is to take the shape of its container. Consequently, when a man is behaving like a liquid and amorphous, he becomes prone to the manipulative nature of women. It is in a woman, to test man, to check if you are a solid container ( a REAL man with principles), she as a liquid will then conform to the shape she finds.

If she finds you as a weak man, she will magarize you, if however she finds you as a Guy man, she has two options: she will either leave you or adjust to the solid shape you are. Whichever way, it is, you are not disadvantaged. Hence, man , become a Solid Man, become you develop chemistry for a girl.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by wizod(m): 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
espn:
Dont give her shishi except for HBD message. She will do auto reversal of her yes...
our people says dat if you get what u're digging for in a hole, their is no need to dig further. YOU JUST SAID MY MIND. Kudos to you man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by OriOko88(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
bukatyne:

If you are busy or productively engaged, you will break off the engagement and move on.

You won't waste productive time thinking how to outsmart someone who are [/b]lucky enough to know her values before you are invested in the relationship.
[b]
Wetin you dey yarn sef undecided undecided
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by SavageResponse(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
espn:
Dont give her shishi except for HBD message. She will do auto reversal of her yes...

grin
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by SavageResponse(m): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:
We have known each other for about six months now. I proposed to her in March 2020 and kept telling me she was thinking about it.

Just yesterday, she said yes to my proposal and I was so excited. When I met her yesterday evening, she told me Friday (June 26) is her birthday and that, she expects a lot of gifts and mobile money from me. My bowels became full instantly so left to go ease myself.

I have lost interest. Show me a way to outsmart this fraudster of a lady, thanks.

Activate Ghost Mode grin
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by TOMSY(f): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
...And checking your profile, i can see you created a thread saying The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone

So you believe only women should be pampered and men don't like to be pampered too?
HeavenlyCherub:

How is she a fraudster? Wanting nice things has nothing to do with being a leech, gold digger or fraudster. Why do you automatically allow past experiences to shadow your perspective of someone new. Women in general just want to be pampered. You do what you can according to your pockets. If you do not have just let her know. Instead of coming online to rant. You don’t sound like a great catch too.l, if you can just come online to name call someone. Does me wanting nice things and being pampered make me a gold digger? I can buy all the things I ask for on my own but it’s nice if my companion treats me here and there as I also give. I just think stick to someone you are equally yoked to financially, spiritually, physically so you don’t feel used

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by McSlow: 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
gambia:
Its none of our business, go and sort out yourself.
Speak for your self only, if it's not your problem we are interested in the discussion
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by bukatyne(f): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
OriOko88:
[b][/b]
Wetin you dey yarn sef undecided undecided

The message is not for you.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by OriOko88(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
bukatyne:

The message is not for you.
Your message was badly written tongue
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by HeavenlyCherub(f): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
TOMSY:
...And checking your profile, i can see you created a thread saying The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone

So you believe only women should be pampered and men don't like to be pampered too?

I still stand by that fact. I just won’t date a poor guy anymore as a lot of the ones I have met are poor and evil. I’m not saying the guy should be really rich either. We just need to have love and be equally yoked. It takes 2 to make a relationship work. I also said I give in my response in case you missed that. I’m just not a taker. But one thing for certain I will never date a man that makes less than me under Gods sun. I will rather remain as I am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by AbuAeesha: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bellaqueee:
These are the problems we have with men that don't know what dey want
really?
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by gambia(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
McSlow:
Speak for your self only, if it's not your problem we are interested in the discussion

Birds of same feather undecided You guys should better wake up from all these stupid love Dramas
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by CsRockefeller(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

I still stand by that fact. I just won’t date a poor guy anymore as a lot of the ones I have met are poor and evil. I’m not saying the guy should be really rich either. We just need to have love and be equally yoked. It takes 2 to make a relationship work. I also said I give in my response in case you missed that. I’m just not a taker. But one thing for certain I will never date a man that makes less than me under Gods sun. I will rather remain as I am.
Be careful what you wish for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by DelilahMakinde(f): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Don't be a petty little boy.

If you have a million spend 800k on her
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Roman7(m): 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Real men do not spend their productive time thinking of how to unpropose to leeches, they simply "ghost" them and move on to face more productive things in their life eg making money, making more money, making more than enough money etc.

Ghosting someone is shit. just come out clean.....tell her you're no longer interested.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Homguy(m): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

shes a fraudster, good that you saw it.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by potbelly(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
If he uses whatsapp they will collect his data...
He has to choose between 4 naira or 1mb
TalkTalkTwins:
OP please don't send her an SMS, MTN will collect your airtime
I'd advise you use WhatsApp instead
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
FeliciaOja:
If She Took Her 4 months to Accept your Proposal
Then it means, She had other men who she was interested in and messing with
After experimenting with other suitors for 4 months, she probably got dumped and now she is looking for you to wife her up

Op, dump her and never look back

Nobody dumped her. She wants to eat from as many plates as possible. The greedy nature of the average Nigerian girl.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by cray91(m): 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
i believe between the time of your proposal and when she gave you answer to be YES many guy and Men must have patronized her RESTAURANT cuz thats what there pussy is.

her yes is just for the fake birthday and gift she expects and the way she bill you for the birthday gift same way she would testrun other MUMUs for her list cuz na so all of then they do

them be hungry lots and motherfuckers. naija girls no get heart again

The only relationship they keep now is COMMENSALISM/PARATISIC
NEWBIN:

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Ishilove: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
MasterclassGB:
Una don give ishilove something to say.
grin grin
Me ke? I don't have anything to say. Let them keep deceiving themselves. The op and his girlfriend are very unserious human beings
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by madridsta007(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
Soulmender:

Lol.. But what if she's not a fraudster? Maybe a nice girl that just wants something special on her birthday?

Oh please.
Not everyone is stupid.
Proposal request not accepted... Till 6 months after the initial proposal, she accepts and times it to come a day or two before her birthday grin grin grin
She isnt even smart to be honest.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Angy55(f): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Soulmender:
Send her nice text messages and call her to wish her happy birthday, don't buy her anything yet to see her real intentions and reaction.... If she behaves positive , you can get her gift a week later.

You nailed.
Op take this advise.

Na all these kind girls dey spoil matter for innocent ones.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Nmezor(f): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by zakkxx: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
run for your life thank God you are not yet married.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship / Checkout My Kid Sister's Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.