Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest (51785 Views)

Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by itzmarvyx(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Now that's very silly of her
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by QuinModah(f): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Hmmm

I never been in any love kind of relationship with anyone so it may not be the answer which you were looking for.

Call off the marriage:

If you feel that reason is so strong that it will hinder the progress of your relationship, then it is better you call off the marriage.

Don't call off:

I can see that you have some concern for her. So if you think that the reason can be sorted, then don't call it off. Think of how to resolve it.

When I joined college, I had a bunch of people with whom I identified better (our likes and dislikes were same) and another bunch of friends who were just the opposite. But when by the time I was in final year, the people with whom I had differences become my best buddies. By that time, my likes and dislikes were similar to theirs.

Like opposite pole attracts. I believe a relationship gets strong when differences can be turned into likes.

P.S: If I was you, I would choose the second one smiley Good luck with the choice making smiley And happy married life bro smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Abfinest007(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2020
she accepted u because Her birthday is near then send off with wicked sex package

11 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by superjaks(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2020
grin
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Ustec: 10:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Ok
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by aalex1: 10:58am On Jun 23, 2020
Come back and tell us her reaction after adhering to all these advice.

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by remedick: 10:58am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:
We have known each other for about six months now. I proposed to her in March 2020 and kept telling me she was thinking about it.

Just yesterday, she said yes to my proposal and I was so excited. When I met her yesterday evening, she told me Friday (June 26) is her birthday and that, she expects a lot of gifts and mobile money from me. My bowels became full instantly so left to go ease myself.

I have lost interest. Show me a way to outsmart this fraudster of a lady, thanks.
LMAO... Thank God you have seen she is gaming you. I didn't give my girl anything aside happy birthday this month and we are cool.

That girl no love you at all. The best way is to just stop all communication and move on. THIS is why I like having backup to avoid rubbishes like these.

5 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Frankyboy1(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2020
Pregnant her and run away! Use one stone to kill two birds, enjoy her puna and also become a baby daddy

6 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by udoka1987: 10:58am On Jun 23, 2020
na dem bro.....Run for your dear life

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by pointstores(m): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2020
Nawa
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Realist5: 10:59am On Jun 23, 2020
Undo the proposal ASAP
NEWBIN:
We have known each other for about six months now. I proposed to her in March 2020 and kept telling me she was thinking about it.

Just yesterday, she said yes to my proposal and I was so excited. When I met her yesterday evening, she told me Friday (June 26) is her birthday and that, she expects a lot of gifts and mobile money from me. My bowels became full instantly so left to go ease myself.

I have lost interest. Show me a way to outsmart this fraudster of a lady, thanks.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 23, 2020
Person u suppose ghost

She said YES cos her birthday is around the corner, she needs Photo Ops for her timeline. She would start giving u excuses after her birthday.

Use ur Upper

21 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Queenserah26(f): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2020
This matter weak me, let the gurus talk wink

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by faithfull18(f): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by VectorVee68(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
U MUST BE JOKIN. U BETA COMPLETE THE WORK YOU'VE STATRTED OR ELSE I'LL CHANGE AM FOR U

Bros calm down first hahaa lol, the guy is just surprised, I can imagine proposing to a lady 6months ago, he didn't even know much about her and out of the blue she shows up with a birthday budget, think about it man, you would be upset too. O.P I have no much to say bro just ensure you are not desperate to get married

6 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Ikennamurphy: 11:00am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

She's not a fraudster biko..if that is the only thing...simply tell her you can't afford it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by money121(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2020
Ok
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by FlordFlorez(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2020
Gold digger. Conditionalized 'YES'.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Ybaby: 11:00am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

Why did you propose to her?

What did you see that made you propose??

You do not want to look after her but you want her as your wife?

I see why she took 4 months to think about it. Please break up with her (it is in her best interest)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by vRendoh(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2020
Just stop the calls...simple
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by chukwuibuipob: 11:00am On Jun 23, 2020
sad New scam..She go Dey call u mumu,waiting for her loot on the 26..U dnt need to lie to her/be a nice guy..RUNZ Nd delete her fl@t yansh

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Orestino(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2020
So just because she expects money and gifts from you on her birthday, you now lost interest in marrying her after you had proposed it. na inside one ragolise bottle for her village you go end last last

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2020
That's what u get when u marry daughter of jezebel, she is a destroyer. But sometimes guys no dey help matter, na level wey u carry start dey parol

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by realstars: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2020
Wrong Taget In The Game Of Love.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Tupaq: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2020
[b][/b] You don jam gold digger..................my guy run oooooooo
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by 77up(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2020
Your case is simple ,infact we don't need the attention of all the chiefs in the palace to settle it , just send text HBD to her , don't even call then watch and see as the game uphold.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by IghravweIG(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2020
Hmm...

Let me wait for those who are experienced in matters of the heart to comment.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by mayorkent(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2020
Lol , sometimes I wonder if the stories I read here are real.

4 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by yesloaded: 11:02am On Jun 23, 2020
callmeRichie:
man proposes, God disposesgrin go an talk to God niggergrin he would scatter you in a jiffytongue
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) / Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures / Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.