Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest (51813 Views)

Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2020
OP please don't send her an SMS, MTN will collect your airtime
I'd advise you use WhatsApp instead

8 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by jericco1(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2020
After you don tire for puna grin grin
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Hed0nist: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:
We have known each other for about six months now. I proposed to her in March 2020 and kept telling me she was thinking about it.

Just yesterday, she said yes to my proposal and I was so excited. When I met her yesterday evening, she told me Friday (June 26) is her birthday and that, she expects a lot of gifts and mobile money from me. My bowels became full instantly so left to go ease myself.

I have lost interest. Show me a way to outsmart this fraudster of a lady, thanks.

E ji m Chukwu yoo gi, abeg, dan Allah, GHOST this 419er. But try to collect your 10% first.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Exmilitant(m): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:
We have known each other for about six months now. I proposed to her in March 2020 and kept telling me she was thinking about it.

Just yesterday, she said yes to my proposal and I was so excited. When I met her yesterday evening, she told me Friday (June 26) is her birthday and that, she expects a lot of gifts and mobile money from me. My bowels became full instantly so left to go ease myself.

I have lost interest. Show me a way to outsmart this fraudster of a lady, thanks.
6months of dating and you didn't know she was a fraud until she asked you for gifts for her birthday? OP, you need 15 matchet drillings.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by SweetCunt97(f): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2020
Fake affection everywhere

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by mrkings84(m): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2020
Why acting like a juvenile?
This the best time to prove what sort of material she's made off... Just ignore her requests, send her hand wishes. After a month check on her to know if she's still interested..
If she still say yes, then do some checks and balances, then forge ahead with her.

9 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

This is the kind of topic we read here everyday. grin grin. E go draw so much crowd soon.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by 2kurupt(m): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2020
Why would you keep proposing for 3 months in the first place?

Common guys stop acting needy

8 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by VectorVee68(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2020
QuinModah:
Hmmm

I never been in any love kind of relationship with anyone so it may not be the answer which you were looking for.

Call off the marriage:

If you feel that reason is so strong that it will hinder the progress of your relationship, then it is better you call off the marriage.

Don't call off:

I can see that you have some concern for her. So if you think that the reason can be sorted, then don't call it off. Think of how to resolve it.

When I joined college, I had a bunch of people with whom I identified better (our likes and dislikes were same) and another bunch of friends who were just the opposite. But when by the time I was in final year, the people with whom I had differences become my best buddies. By that time, my likes and dislikes were similar to theirs.

Like opposite pole attracts. I believe a relationship gets strong when differences can be turned into likes.

P.S: If I was you, I would choose the second one smiley Good luck with the choice making smiley And happy married life bro smiley

Good one, I like your write up. Same thing that is happening to me now.... (Stretches hands of friendship) if that's okay by you, can I send you a message via WhatsApp?

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Skmoda(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2020
Tomide007:
She might not be a fraudster, some ladies actually see gifts as a sign of love....but it's obvious u don't love her, soo just break up for her sake and ur mental health.
just shu.t up already, your talk dey smell.

7 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by babyhrt(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2020
Knowledge is the first step to freedom
I am happy you know you are dealing with a fraudster
Like someone said, u don't need to outsmart her, just send her a birthday message...her reaction will do the outsmarting and lead to an amicable end of the relationship

Gold diggers everywhere

By the way, you met a girl less than six months and you have proposed marriage already?
Abi na me no understand you?

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by lilfort(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2020
FeliciaOja:
If She Took Her 4 months to accept your Proposal
Then it means, She had other men who she was interested in and messing with
After experimenting with other suitors for 4 months, she probably got dumped and now she is looking for you to wife her up

Op, dump her and never look back
jeez, felicia jxt said sumtin sensible
jxt name ur price
anythin

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Hedonisco: 11:07am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

Bowels of life!! The kinda bowels every man ought to have, hahaha.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Skmoda(m): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2020
Exmilitant:
6months of dating and you didn't know she was a fraud until she asked you for gifts for her birthday? OP, you need 15 matchet drillings.
ARE YOU JASON?
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2020
Bellaqueee:
These are the problems we have with men that don't know what dey want
1 leech spotted
[in Iron man's voice]

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Opeoluwaabel: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2020
that's ok brother. if you can AFFORD any gift for her as a friend please go ahead and give, with a good call or text birthday expression on her birthday, that's a better way of showing love and care. But if you sincerely cannot afford anything, then call her on her birthday to express your love and wishes for her then explain to her that you are not financially buoyant now but since you guys are together now she can always have the best of gift any other time. IF HER REACTION IS VERY NEGATIVE OR SHE REVERSES HER "YES" PLEASE MOVE ON

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Ikennamurphy: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2020
Hed0nist:

E ji m Chukwu yoo gi, abeg, dan Allah, GHOST this 419er. But try to collect your 10% first.
What exactly is the lady's offence ..let's be realistic here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2020
I am sure she does not know all your relatives. Tell her you are related to Bolt, Usain Bolt.

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by HolyTitus(m): 11:09am On Jun 23, 2020
Send her ONLY a birthday text and avoid those restaurants and shopping frenzy; then watch how it pans out. You can just cook for her whenever she comes around or you visit her place - just to make her feel special.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Toks2008(m): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

You are on your own.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Send her a WhatsApp message...... tongue
haba naw oga Lexus, not even normal 4naira message. Ko da o.

But she purposely waited till when her birthday is near to accept the proposal.
Op, you are a birthday boyfriend.
Your usefulness expires after the birthday

4 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by favour32(m): 11:11am On Jun 23, 2020
She use months to consider the job(YOU) fit pay for future, now she say yes to cash out, starting with the birthday gifts and mobile money.
Nor give her 1kobo for birthday.
Tell her happy birthday and buy her any softdrink.
Her reactions in subsequent weeks nai go tell you better.....nor forget to thank me.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by desthan(m): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2020
The aspect where your bowel got full instantly got me cracking up so badly.

You know that still happens to me, like when unpleasant news hits me, immediately I want to crap.

Anyway nothing spoil yet, just wait till its June 26

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Openbusiness: 11:12am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

The only reason she said yes is to chop your money for birthday celebration and use am show off for social media, because her main guys don disappoint am. later she go ghost you go back to dey chase the guys wey dey use am do chop and clean mouth grin. Don't even tell her HBD, just ignore the thief totally. If she call, no pick. If she WhatsApp you make sure you open it but don't reply, so she can see that you saw her message. Na she go carry her own problem for head go by herself. Useless thieves that see relationship as a ATM cash point . Make sure you don't message her any useless happy birthday message. If she sees you later and confronts you, tell her that you forget because you have important things to do. She go cry for one week, say this guy she wan scam na master oh grin

5 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by DaInferno(m): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2020
everybody you meet in life will either make u or break u, if I were u,
1. I would not wait 4months for a proposal to be accepted, even the Senate house signs budget in less than 1week
2. now that the birthday is at the corner, u have to buy a gift, abi u were not planning to spoil her small?
3.limit the way u show her so much love, if she too changes, baba, it is the ultimate green light to start moving to another destination... then probably make friend zone her

some kind things, if u no stop them early, you no fit stop am later

4 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Tribalism123(m): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2020
BIRTHDAY GENERATION.

Is now annoying to me. Very annoying.
A girl will be busy announcing her birthday for more than a month before the D-Day.

Bros. The girl is simply not resourceful. She can't eat her cake and have. Her birthday will be her cake. If u have money (I mean very bouyant) that the gifts won't affect u, I advice u buy them for her.
After the party, u announce to her that u don't need the marriage again.

She may have seen u as a nigga she has duped but the lesson she will learn from denouncing ur proposal after satisfying her material things will shape her life.
Good luck and don't think she loves u for one day. In fact I will include u in prayer to get out of her web.

5 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Ofunaofu: 11:12am On Jun 23, 2020
It will end in premium tears
grin

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Chris2863(m): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2020
Bellaqueee:
These are the problems we have with men that don't know what dey want
Sharaaap
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by kollysnut(m): 11:13am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

use covid 19 lie............
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Geesaintagape: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2020
My ex demanded for financial upkeep after ''proposal'' I endede the relationship through WhatsApp chat.
Her father invited me to know what happened n possibly settle the issues but I turned down his invitation. Na so I moved on com marry my good wife

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Lexusgs430: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2020
southniyikaye:
haba naw oga Lexus, not even normal 4naira message. Ko da o.

But she purposely waited till when her birthday is near to accept the proposal.
Op, you are a birthday boyfriend.
Your usefulness expires after the birthday

Nah hin buy market nah......... grin

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by ultimateprof: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2020
StrongandMighty:
Op if you give her anything wey pass "happy birthday" text God go punish you
Guy your body dey hot ooh kikikikikikiki.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen / What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man / Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.