Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest (51838 Views)

Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by crafteck(m): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tell her your birthday is a day before hers, you also expect lots of gifts
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Kennydoc(m): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
FeliciaOja:
If She Took Her 4 months to Accept your Proposal
Then it means, She had other men who she was interested in and messing with
After experimenting with other suitors for 4 months, she probably got dumped and now she is looking for you to wife her up

Op, dump her and never look back

She deliberately postponed her acceptance of the proposal till only 4 days to her birthday. After receiving the gifts on her birthday, she will dump him like a hot coal.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by frozen70(f): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:
We have known each other for about six months now. I proposed to her in March 2020 and kept telling me she was thinking about it.

Just yesterday, she said yes to my proposal and I was so excited. When I met her yesterday evening, she told me Friday (June 26) is her birthday and that, she expects a lot of gifts and mobile money from me. My bowels became full instantly so left to go ease myself.

I have lost interest. Show me a way to outsmart this fraudster of a lady, thanks.

Are you scared of her request

Anyway the best way is don't do her biddings

Let's see if heaven will fall

But if you are looking for a woman you will date but will not make request, you can on the condition that you don't take her to bed
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Kennydoc(m): 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:
We have known each other for about six months now. I proposed to her in March 2020 and kept telling me she was thinking about it.

Just yesterday, she said yes to my proposal and I was so excited. When I met her yesterday evening, she told me Friday (June 26) is her birthday and that, she expects a lot of gifts and mobile money from me. My bowels became full instantly so left to go ease myself.

I have lost interest. Show me a way to outsmart this fraudster of a lady, thanks.

But wait first, you have known each other for about 6 months now. That means you met her in December and proposed to her in March. So you proposed to her within 3 months of getting to know her. Which time did you have to date her?
What if she accepted your proposal in March. Would it have changed her actual personality?
You met a girl you knew nothing about and went ahead to propose to her. Some of you guys are funny, honestly.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by 4evaYung(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

Yeah, am not surprised!! met her in January and already proposing in March..Yes she said no because its shows you are a foolish person that thinks you knew much of her already to propose, just after six months and didn't even know her birthday.. o ma she o

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bellaqueee:
These are the problems we have with men that don't know what dey want
How pls? A full grown man asks a woman to marry him. Like someone who doesn't know what she wants she says she's thinking about it and you say he doesn't know what he wants?
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by meobizy(f): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Year of registration: 2011. Total number of comments: 439.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by poik(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kingpele:
Ok, it is important to be matured in your mind b4 u enter marriage life, so if u now marry her and she had to go through surgery to put to bed, considering the funds involved, u will just run off or disown your family... If u are not ready to foot the bill, why propose?... U better relax first and hustle, so that u won't bring children talk to this forum again...

Guy, how does a wife in surgery equate to a girlfriend in frivolous and fraudulent need?

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Nicklausmichael: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
�️ *Dataking Enterprise*�️

_It's no more a news that covid-19 is real��!!so stay safe by staying home �! and enjoy our quarantine promo!_��

*MTN QUARATINE PROMO*

� *1gb = ₦350*
� *2gb = ₦700*
� *3gb = ₦1050*
� *4gb = ₦1400*
� *5gb = ₦1750*

*Validity :1 month*

*_NB:Heavy data also available_*

Swipe up�:
h
https:///2348094092366

*© strictly instant payment*
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by BotafogoJunior(m): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hedonisco:

Bowels of life!! The kinda bowels every man ought to have, hahaha.
you mad bro!!! Na real bowels of life,i got that kinda bowel too.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by ufotty2001: 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
If you give her! You are a big Fo.ol... don't give any woman money.. let them go and work.. Nigeria is not an easy country anymore! The huzzle is real

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by BotafogoJunior(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
southniyikaye:
haba naw oga Lexus, not even normal 4naira message. Ko da o.

But she purposely waited till when her birthday is near to accept the proposal.
Op, you are a birthday boyfriend.
Your usefulness expires after the birthday
these nairalanders are crazy,he said birthday boyfriend,una no fit kill me oh!!
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by tomdon(m): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
FeliciaOja:
If She Took Her 4 months to Accept your Proposal
Then it means, She had other men who she was interested in and messing with
After experimenting with other suitors for 4 months, she probably got dumped and now she is looking for you to wife her up

Op, dump her and never look back

Your line of thought is faulty
Yes, she may have others she was considering, she may have preferred them before the OP, yes she may not have had headway with them. But you cannot say for sure that she was messing with them and that she got dumped.
Does she consider the OP fit enough to be her husband even though not her first choice? If yes, she has a right to come and accept his proposal after things didn't work out with her preferred candidates. She's only choosing the next best person and believe you me, they could live happily ever after even better and longer than those who married their first choices, every human has an unalienable right of choice. Same applies to both genders.
However, if she's accepting just in order to fleece on the OP especially to get birthdays gifts, that's a different matter, and the action to be taken by OP if that's the case is a no brainer

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Buahahahahaaaa... grin Stingy generation.
Because she requested a bufday gift, tune change. right?
Bro repent o. grin
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Mypeople2(m): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

grin grin grin My guy don't buy her any gift.The highest you can do is to take her to a fast food joint.Then you can watch her reaction after that day.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by buddy221(m): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
I like you
StrongandMighty:
Op if you give her anything wey pass "happy birthday" text God go punish you
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Mypeople2(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
QuinModah:
Hmmm

I never been in any love kind of relationship with anyone so it may not be the answer which you were looking for.

Call off the marriage:

If you feel that reason is so strong that it will hinder the progress of your relationship, then it is better you call off the marriage.

Don't call off:

I can see that you have some concern for her. So if you think that the reason can be sorted, then don't call it off. Think of how to resolve it.

When I joined college, I had a bunch of people with whom I identified better (our likes and dislikes were same) and another bunch of friends who were just the opposite. But when by the time I was in final year, the people with whom I had differences become my best buddies. By that time, my likes and dislikes were similar to theirs.

Like opposite pole attracts. I believe a relationship gets strong when differences can be turned into likes.

P.S: If I was you, I would choose the second one smiley Good luck with the choice making smiley And happy married life bro smiley
grin grin My guy you too dey drink.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Mypeople2(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
southniyikaye:
haba naw oga Lexus, not even normal 4naira message. Ko da o.

But she purposely waited till when her birthday is near to accept the proposal.
Op, you are a birthday boyfriend.
Your usefulness expires after the birthday
grin grin
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by carlos1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
She z a useless fraud girl. On ur own birthday now she will only send u "happy birthday text". Run away from scumbags bro

NEWBIN:

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by naturefellow(m): 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tomide007:
She might not be a fraudster, some ladies actually see gifts as a sign of love....but it's obvious u don't love her, soo just break up for her sake and ur mental health. This is one advice I can't give my brother.
i like this line
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by madridsta007(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Soulmender:
Send her nice text messages and call her to wish her happy birthday, don't buy her anything yet to see her real intentions and reaction.... If she behaves positive , you can get her gift a week later.

OP is you fall for this.
You should be beaten up.
This girl is a fraudster like many of them are.
Even if she behaves well after a week, still dump her and move on.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by AmazingELixir: 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
shocked

Wow! Why would any man worth his salt wait for 4 whole months to get a reply for a marriage proposal.

I don't know about you Op that's a red flag and to think that she timed the acceptance to coincide with her birthday laced with conditions...its a no_no.

To our ladies there should be moderation the way demands are made..the only tool any woman needs to get all she wants from a man is Respect, faithfulness and humility.. If any real man senses these attributes in a woman that is a call to open cheque..
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Soulmender: 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
madridsta007:

OP is you fall for this.
You should be beaten up.
This girl is a fraudster like many of them are.
Even if she behaves well after a week, still dump her and move on.

Lol.. But what if she's not a fraudster? Maybe a nice girl that just wants something special on her birthday?
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Maobichek: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

. Hahahaaaa! Choi!!! Be bold and tell her that you are financially strong to take care of her birthday and if she abuse or insult you; you will quietly take a walk since you are not interested again.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by akmath: 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Soulmender:
Send her nice text messages and call her to wish her happy birthday, don't buy her anything yet to see her real intentions and reaction.... If she behaves positive , you can get her gift a week later.
What if she is on NL? then she will see this your comment and behave herself hoping to get a gift a week after her birthday.
OP PLEASE DON'T BUY ANYTHING FOR HER.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by BotafogoJunior(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
K4daniel:
I still don't gerrit what is wrong with this generation. You've chosen to date a girl and you don't discuss and talk about all this issue, and you just wish to throw her away And move on. If you get another lady same issue, you will move again, until you see the one that does not express herself and killing. I will only support you moving on if this is a normal occurrence from her.Birthday is a special day baba.

So because she asked you for gift, That means you are not serious in the first place. Off course, a lady you love and that loves you will want something special from her man. Or she may joke about it if you don't have but that will not stop the flow.Na understanding matter..if it's a constant occurrence then you as a man draw the line.

It may be understandable if you don't have money but all these need to be put in explanation and discussion. You both supposed to have passed this level. Please don't leave that girl..discuss your level with her and educate her of your presence circumstance hoping for a bright future together. No perfect relationship start big..most great couples today start small let her know, don't just break a heart. Good luck.
which nonsense birthday is a special day,mtcheeeeeew!!
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Olododo2: 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Olododo2: 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
don't buy her any gift and see the reaction that will follow
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Real men do not spend their productive time thinking of how to unpropose to leeches, they simply "ghost" them and move on to face more productive things in their life eg making money, making more money, making more than enough money etc.

Baba... God bless you one million times.... Haha
.. This your talk fresh...
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Hed0nist: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Lol..this is funny..so hasn't your babe ever demanded from you in any way? The way it is presented here isn't bad enough to be honest bru cheesy
I hate demanding gals too but on a birthday isn't bad enough

The Nigga proposed to the girl.
She kept him waiting for about 3 months (one trimester).
She accepted his proposal suspiciously close to her birthday (not even up to a week from the day).
On the same day the girl tells him of her birthday and her expectations of gifts and money.

Bro, if you can't see the red flags and smell the fish here, there is nothing that we can do for you again.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Richieniit: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
livinbygrace:

You are not serious with this your stupid advise

Advise him to break up nah all because his girl who want he wants to marry ask much for birthday.

I don't want to say this before but for the fact the guy chicken out and not tell her she's asking much or have wise talk here but rather comes here asking nairaland that sees all girls as gold digger shows this guy is still a boy.

Best advise anyone here can give him is to do the little he can... even if say na just cake and card.. That's enough!

Then watch, study the girl attitude nd see if it's really abt the gift, mobile money or so on is her true intentions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen / Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.