Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest (51839 Views)

Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Nnecky(f): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Real men do not spend their productive time thinking of how to unpropose to leeches, they simply "ghost" them and move on to face more productive things in their life eg making money, making more money, making more than enough money etc.

Some women sef
He never marry am yet and she's already listing her expectations from him.
Guy abeg ghost am, na bad news she be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by gambia(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2020
dexoubie:

Have pity on the poor soul grin grin grin

Person wey no pity himself. grin
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by vickydevoka(m): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2020
OluAKGBGN:

The hand writing on the wall shows the girl in question is a gold digger.
#1. No faithful and sane girl would tell you she will think about marriage proposal and now respond to ur proposal after 6 months. Brother, u are not her only boyfriend.
#2. If u give her all these things she asked for, things will go smoothly from her. She will keep on demanding in the future, and once u are no longer able to provide her demands. Hell will surely come down to earth, and she may end up leaving you. Brother, please run from this girl. She's not what you are looking for.
My brother Igbo people de marry people way de see for Village during Xmas. All de need is ask questions, n dere marriages last more than 8yrs relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Justarandomguy: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2020
StrongandMighty:
Op if you give her anything wey pass "happy birthday" text God go punish you
baba wetin naa grin grin
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2020
I suspect that you've not been giving her gift or money and as a result, she decided to make such a request for her birthday. I'm not in doubt if she had asked for such a thing b4 now, u would broken up b4 one spells nairaland. I won't bash d poor girl like other nairalander simply because she asked her boy for a gift for d first time
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Joefat: 11:48am On Jun 23, 2020
Nnecky:

Some women sef
He never marry am yet and she's already listing her expectations from him.
Guy abeg ghost am, na bad news she be

Some ladies are making sense today oo..

Good of u..

Collect one green bottle at IYA SIMBI there..

I'll pay..

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Ikennamurphy: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2020
Hed0nist:

Trying to scam a real Nigga. If you're in his shoes will you go ahead and give her lots of gifts and cash prizes? Please be realistic here.
Well it depends on the manner she presented it....
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Richieniit: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2020
If you truly love her pls do the little you can and make her happy on her birthday. Try and play a card called "PATIENCE" and her attitude thereafter.

She's ur girl right? You have to appreciate her on her day only with the little you can.

Mature men aren't too quick with decisions.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by mechanics(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2020
Hahahhaha, this is serious, just play along, maybe she sees you have the cash.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by uthlaw: 11:52am On Jun 23, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Real men do not spend their productive time thinking of how to unpropose to leeches, they simply "ghost" them and move on to face more productive things in their life eg making money, making more money, making more than enough money etc.
I swear ena dey give me joy for this nairaland!
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by uthlaw: 11:53am On Jun 23, 2020
Richieniit:
If you truly love her pls do the little you can and make her happy on her birthday. Try and play a card called "PATIENCE" and her attitude thereafter.

She's ur girl right? You have to appreciate her on her day only with the little you can.

Mature men aren't too quick with decisions.
make her happy for what,she should make herself happy....who love help!

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by jrusky(m): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:
We have known each other for about six months now. I proposed to her in March 2020 and kept telling me she was thinking about it.

Just yesterday, she said yes to my proposal and I was so excited. When I met her yesterday evening, she told me Friday (June 26) is her birthday and that, she expects a lot of gifts and mobile money from me. My bowels became full instantly so left to go ease myself.

I have lost interest. Show me a way to outsmart this fraudster of a lady, thanks.

Hahahaha you young men of nowadays can't understand what exactly your manhood really stand for. You proposed marriage yesterday and birthday request followed immediately just like that bah?

Pls can't understand you. May I ask your age if you don't mind?

Now you are here to waste people time telling you what to do with a girl you no longer want in your life bah So you have proposed to her and now indebted or in oath with her bah? Pls I can't understand.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by millionboi(m): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
OP please don't send her an SMS, MTN will collect your airtime
I'd advise you use WhatsApp instead
hahahahaha

MTN is on free text mood since covid
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by heendrix(m): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2020
alexistaiwo:

Sense

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by tchidi066(f): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2020
Can you imagine, can't believe she accepted your proposal, oga admit it, you are simply broke, you want to marry yet you can't afford to get her a birthday gift, so she will get to your house and start sipping garri, Abeg shift one side make better people come for the girl, good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Joefat: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2020
tchidi066:
Can you imagine, can't believe she accepted your proposal, oga admit it, you are simply broke, you want to marry yet you can't afford to get her a birthday gift, so she will get to your house and start sipping garri, Abeg shift one side make better people come for the girl, good riddance to bad rubbish

5 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by badonkadonk: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:
We have known each other for about six months now. I proposed to her in March 2020 and kept telling me she was thinking about it.

Just yesterday, she said yes to my proposal and I was so excited. When I met her yesterday evening, she told me Friday (June 26) is her birthday and that, she expects a lot of gifts and mobile money from me. My bowels became full instantly so left to go ease myself.

I have lost interest. Show me a way to outsmart this fraudster of a lady, thanks.

6months of dating and you already want to marry her..

Nna ehn..
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Mandela27: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by heendrix(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

I'm really happy we're having guys who now thinks with the head god has given to them rather than their legs

the truth is the high time we start bullshiting them and their useless demands the better for our future and their grey matter Improvement

Do follow the Advice here and come tell us her reaction
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by livinbygrace: 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

Don’t waste your time with such ladies.They are not to be taken serious .All she wants is just Atm.Give such a lady all the whole world,she will still reject you at the end.Think smart and free the bitch.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by VULCAN(m): 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
I know you can't be a man cos this thinking is feminine driven.

A woman received a marriage proposal almost 4 months ago and she put him on hold.

Then few days to her BD she says yes and asks him for gifts. And that doesn't tell you who she really is?

Instead you respond by blaming him!!

If you are a man you should be ashamed of what you typed.

You just have to be a woman because most of them are great at defending the indefensible.

Tomide007:
She might not be a fraudster, some ladies actually see gifts as a sign of love....but it's obvious u don't love her, soo just break up for her sake and ur mental health.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by millionboi(m): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
tchidi066:
see her mouth,u are simply broke

is broke ur surname?

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Champneys: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

Looooool. grin
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bellaqueee:
These are the problems we have with men that don't know what dey want

which side of your brain in paining you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by livinbygrace: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tomide007:
She might not be a fraudster, some ladies actually see gifts as a sign of love....but it's obvious u don't love her, soo just break up for her sake and ur mental health.

Which stupid mumu love be dat?Can you advise you brother to do such ?The girl Na thief

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by SarkinYarki: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Angelfrost:

I grew up thing it was harsh to do this to people, especially ladies... Thanks to Nigerians. I have become quite proficient and unabashed in assuming Ghostmode at all times!!!.

In Phyno's words: These Ndi ara will never see me!!!

Ghosting has a the power to bring peace

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by lomprico(m): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

lol, get her whatever you deem fit for a birthday.
if she complains, thank your God and move on. na propose you propose no be marry u marry am.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Grateful02(m): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
I don't mean bad but I think it will end in tears
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Mtncardseller(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
@OP........please don't give her anything. She wan run you street. Look sharp abeg.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Hed0nist: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Well it depends on the manner she presented it....

So according to you, depending on how the scammer presents it, it is alright to fall for a scam. Aye bruh.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by MasterclassGB: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
Una don give ishilove something to say.
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship / Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend / Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.