Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,806 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday (93137 Views)

My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by 4ckz: 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
eni4real:
He needs to out his family together!
Bedding prostitutes is lame!

Does he really have much of a choice?

1. He could stay true to the wife and forget about sex.

2. He could start an affair, but that nearly cost him his marriage previously.

3. Ashawo. A kind of compromise between the two, has an active sex life, he is completely available to the wife and family. Anyway there's a serious health threat attached to this.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by rumaabk(m): 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
I swear my wife never refused me sex.. Sometimes I wondered how men were starved sex by their spouses.

7 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by highbee02: 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
The man is on point. Those of u clamouring for polygamy, what if u don't have the resources to take care of them

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by kurlz(f): 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
Asadujames202:

For some of us, that craves for it every day
One month is like one year

shocked. Ok what will you do then when she delivers?
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by ifko: 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
Mummy Morenike, come and view thread oh.
See D's thing is real. I m experiencing it too but still giving my wife time before I will start cheating on her

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by KimVenom(m): 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
lefulefu:
can u even discuss the issue of sex in marriage with a pastor cheesy in the first place? cheesy
he will tag u a sinner cheesy
i agree with ur statement though that ppl who get married should try and know if they sexually compactable.There many ladies who get married to men they find highly unattactrative..many hook up with such men cos of money or they feel their biological clock is ticking away.wen they get married to such men its natural to refuse the man sex

Men of the World not men of God, all they know is money, money,money and some everything is evil in their eyes it's better you leave them out of your life except you one take insult and finally Abeg as a man marry a free woman not those ones that everything they want to do the will cast and bind same to the women. As for me I no day take God play since he give me the perfect girl for me
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Grateful02(m): 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
OP this topic self tho it's important must be taken with utmost care. 1st it's funny how confident he is even with the monitoring that his wife doesn't cheat too. 2ndly why do wife(husbands) will be depriving husband (wifes) of sex to a greater extent ?? Well I rest my case here because even ordinary dating cheating dey play over 5.5,that word"marriage" dey sound like I no know how to put am
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
Eulalia:

Lol.. What do you understand by romantic? grin they are o. Its not about talking dirty but they are good with calling sweet pet names and treating you like a queen. Buh what I dont fancy is their jelenke prayer life. They make good husbands. I lived in their midst growing up and the married ones made me start yearning for marriage quite early in life. They are good.
Lefulefu stop laughing jor tongue
but kissing a girl and telling her sweet words is a sin nau cheesy..any deeper life guy who is being romantic to u has definitely backslided grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Temhellen(f): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
[quote author=Clinghton post=91126055]Social media has made every private discussion public [/quote ]
Beeni
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Danniedpastor(m): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
lefulefu:
99 percent of women who deprive their husbands of sex are actually having active sex with other men.its because of the guilty concience they refuse having sex with their husbands

Bros, your statistics is wrong.
1. Generally, women have lower sex-drive compared to men. Someone women (if left alone) can stay without sex for up to six months. So, when a woman denies her sex, it doesn't mean that she's cheating.
2. As a man, you need to discuss about your sex life with your spouse before you walk down the isle with her. Ask her about it and both of you should give honest answers(no form holiness for that matter). That way you would reach a conclusion/compromise with her.
3. If she's a novice (in sex matters) , lovingly and patiently teach her when you are married. Let her know your sexual preference and know hers too. (No sex style or position is a sin). Know what turns your wife on, and use it well.
4. Sex goes with a mood- learn to set the mood for it before time. To a reasonable woman, sex is not an incident, it's a reward (to you for being her man indeed).
You can't leave a woman at home all day (with kids) and expect to just come home at night to ride her broken body (that won't be fair on her). When you come home, assist with house chores, stay with her in the kitchen and keep whispering sweetness into her ears(that way you are creating an atmosphere for a sweet night.)
The more times you spend with her,the more she would be willing to give you her body. Don't leave her lonely all day and expect to bond only on bed(e no go work)

Still have more to say but,let me stop here.

IF YOU NEED COUNSELING ON MARRIAGE AND RELATIONSHIP ISSUES, YOU CAN CALL ME ON 090THIRTY_4987_ZERO_6. YOU CAN ALSO REACH ME ON WHATSAPP WITH THAT SAME NUMBER.

Stay blessed and joyful

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by BENEAMATA: 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
4ckz:

Talk na
seconded
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Temhellen(f): 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
4ckz:

Some people had this mindset, got married yet faced the same problem.
Don't you know that most women do not deprive their guys of sex during courtship, yet the same women change after marriage.
Why do women change after marriage?
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Temhellen(f): 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
lefulefu:
99 percent of women who deprive their husbands of sex are actually having active sex with other men.its because of the guilty concience they refuse having sex with their husbands
How sure r u?
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Cognitivedisson(m): 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
4ckz:

Some people had this mindset, got married yet faced the same problem.
Don't you know that most women do not deprive their guys of sex during courtship, yet the same women change after marriage.
The bait and switch.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by ariklawani(f): 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hear yourself.. Its that same sex you will use in settling the fight bw u and ur man if you are wise.. The moment he comes for sex, give him and settle the case at hands.
That's the best to make ur marriage work

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by victme1(m): 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
ModestGal:
This is why I tell girls to have something good that brings in money, get well educated, do things you are passionate about that brings you happiness.
Don't ever rely all your HAPPINESS on a man and don't ever MARRY a ugly man, infact, you can go check up his family to be sure that they are not too ugly there, because at the end of the day, your children matters most, and think of the joy that would come out of having pretty children, it would make you forget anything that their father would have done to hurt you and people would think you have a happy home since they will not hear you fight or shout, thats the secret of some happy women.

The truth is that what some men want is to keep women in sadness and for them to be happy about it. Its so obvious childbirth, pregnancy, is not an easy thing for women, but just for them to endure for 3months till you are very healthy after childbirth is a problem for them, meanwhile you endured for 9 months to bring child for both of you, and even endured labour pains.
Men are just too selfish, if you don't want to run into depression, please do what I have said.

Some husbands are so selfish that when they wrong you, you should happily still give them your body.
This thread is so full of rubbish talks picking on women, as a woman, you should please wise up.

I'm 100% against full housewifes, 100% against women not getting good education because some men could run you crazy, and if at that time you are nothing, its possible you run mad. My friend who is a clinical psychologist once told me highest number of his patients are women and most of the problems are caused by their husbands treatment.
If you are empowered as a woman, you will easily heal from such hurts and redirect your energy to something else like your children, your work when men misbehave, by that, your depression would be minimal. A word is enough for the wise
blood of Nebuchadnezzar!!!!!
Wetin this lady de yarn so! Shoooo!!!
See topic wey de pain man u come Se talk about women empowerment, about ugly man!
We men are feeling confused that a girl that will suck you like kilode! Somersault for u during sex will suddenly become dead sexually after marriage! Our question is where is dt girl that we married? What happened.

U women did not factor the fact that men and sex are like night and day.
So u chase him to other women arms.
Are you guys not afraid we will bring some serious disease home?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ningen:
Married men cheat 70% of the time because of sex deprivation. So they don't have a choice but to venture outside for satisfaction. sad

This is why the sexual compatibility should not be undermine or taken for granted when dating.

Inaccurate - why 70% due to sex deprivation - no woman having snagged and secured the bag will now start playing with her catch when there are many fishes in the sea. the more likely answer is that Men are never satisfied with one woman - it has been a well-documented behaviour since the days of Adam & Eve .. Love is Spiritual but we are Biological beings and not suited to maintaining it perfectly. Man must Cheat if presented with teh opportunity and likelihood of not being caught

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by OriOko88(m): 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Geminita1:
The guys on this forum are so dumb mehnn.

Guess what? Women don't care about you lots anymore. You are so bigoted, selfish and sexists. Once we have our kids, we are okay, we don't care about you, we don't care.
Same way your elder brothers are dumb back home rt. This one must be a very bitter evening news paper.

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by 4ckz: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
fairfora:
It's really not an easy thing especially if you're a public figure who sees people or customers all the time. Today Abuja tomorrow owerri and another day New York or Ontario. This is only possible with one thing...self discipline. I've never seen pretty babes like those in America and Nigeria is next. As a married man, it's not been easy taking eyes off them but if you can discipline yourself, you could overcome this. If you're feeling Hot and home seem far away, open your tab or phone and read a few words of God and pray. At times, I do vigil in my hotel room while I'd be hearing some echoes from other rooms in the dead hours of the night with serious screaming.

When you read the word of God and pray, you'd not know when such evil thoughts would disappear. This is a serious issue nowadays. While at home, your wife would provoke you, she'd nag and you'd feel like looking outside. Without discipline, you can't overcome the temptation. Any married man who says it's not an issue is lying. This method has helped me a lot...my opinion

Thank you sir.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
lefulefu:
but kissing a girl and telling her sweet words is a sin nau cheesy..any deeper life guy who is being romantic to u has definitely backslided grin grin grin

My goodness shocked where did you see me mention kiss? Is that what being romantic means to you? No na.

I mean like taking you out. Treating you like a queen. Calling you mummy tongue and staring only at you. Not those ones that will e looking at every girl passing. They focus only on one girl.

Please, as Christians, we don't do anything like you just said. Biko kwa.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by chukemmang(m): 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
When you are not satisfying her sexually, why should she be excited when you are removing her wrapper for another boring moment?

Learn to make sex very partial in favor of the woman and she will be excited to open her legs for you anytime.

Think about it, why is she having active sex with another guy and not you?

Sexual pleasure and orgasms means a lot to women.

Do you even engage in pre-intimacy and sucking her pussy before you plunge in?
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Temhellen(f): 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
Sex as a weapon and bargaining chip, it's inevitable! Do you expect that things will always be smooth and rosy in a marriage? No? So do you expect that a woman will be happy to engage in love making with a husband who has offended her one way or another?
Marriage for a man is a time to learn that you can't always have what you want - unless you are a polygamist. Learn self control!
I second you
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Haywhymido(m): 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
ModestGal:

Well, I didn't want to talk before, though I'm not married, but with this thread, Nigerian men are so unreasonable, all they think about is sex. When their mates are making money, rubbish thread with comments
"Nigerian man are so unreasonable" you are a fool. wanna av a success marriage go and have manners and learn to be selfless

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Satanicmalecult: 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Temhellen(f): 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
4ckz:

grin grin
So if you are hot and she's not interested, you are expected to drink water and sleep?
Read the word of God
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by OriOko88(m): 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
And men hand them that power by Begging. Simply buy a good sex doll and you'll b good.
Asin, I don't really get it. Does the sex doll has a simulated pussy? Coz I don't know how would a man get satisfied fvcking a doll Does it hv a pusssy ni
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by OsuIgboIpob: 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
[s]
ModestGal:
This is why I tell girls to have something good that brings in money, get well educated, do things you are passionate about that brings you happiness.
Don't ever rely all your HAPPINESS on a man and don't ever MARRY a ugly man, infact, you can go check up his family to be sure that they are not too ugly there, because at the end of the day, your children matters most, and think of the joy that would come out of having pretty children, it would make you forget anything that their father would have done to hurt you and people would think you have a happy home since they will not hear you fight or shout, thats the secret of some happy women.

The truth is that what some men want is to keep women in sadness and for them to be happy about it. Its so obvious childbirth, pregnancy, is not an easy thing for women, but just for them to endure for 3months till you are very healthy after childbirth is a problem for them, meanwhile you endured for 9 months to bring child for both of you, and even endured labour pains.
Men are just too selfish, if you don't want to run into depression, please do what I have said.

Some husbands are so selfish that when they wrong you, you should happily still give them your body.
This thread is so full of rubbish talks picking on women, as a woman, you should please wise up.

I'm 100% against full housewifes, 100% against women not getting good education because some men could run you crazy, and if at that time you are nothing, its possible you run mad. My friend who is a clinical psychologist once told me highest number of his patients are women and most of the problems are caused by their husbands treatment.
If you are empowered as a woman, you will easily heal from such hurts and redirect your energy to something else like your children, your work when men misbehave, by that, your depression would be minimal. A word is enough for the wise
[/s]
This stupîd mentality is the reason why marriages no longer last.
You want to be treated like a queen but can't treat someone like a king. You think every thing revolves around you and every thing should seize to function until your aim and happiness is fulfilled all the times.
Imagine the stupîd mentality of saying that it's the children that matters the most...
Any woman who puts the children over me will definitely not enjoy our marriage.

Nonsense!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
The OP said only married men and women should contribute... make I leave jejely.

God's boy.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Temhellen(f): 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Agp19:
I can boldly tell you that the sex most men get from there wife when they were dating was much more than what they get during marriage. I stand to be corrected thou!

In most case self some boyfriends don Bleep the babe pass the husband self..wetin I sabi
Haaaaaa!!!!!!
Funke

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by sportybet117: 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Wife wahala
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
4ckz:

Does he really have much of a choice?

1. He could stay true to the wife and forget about sex.

2. He could start an affair, but that nearly cost him his marriage previously.

3. Ashawo. A kind of compromise between the two, has an active sex life, he is completely available to the wife and family. Anyway there's a serious health threat attached to this.
This is no longer a Marriage!!

The patching is too much.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by OsuIgboIpob: 11:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
ModestGal:

You must have had so many bad experiences to know all these...
Sorry u hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

GAZZUZZ House Hold Items / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.