Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday (93135 Views)

My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
lefulefu:
then that means she is having active sex somewhere..probably with an ex.there"s no smoke without fire.

That's not true. Don't always be too hasty in your judgements.

Most men just seem to naturally have a higher libido than their spouses.
You need to see the number of women coming to us for libido boosters just to match their husbands. So its not always about cheating or getting it else where.

7 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by grandstar(m): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
Look b4 u leap my friend before u say I made a mistake getting married to her.. there are loads of women out there who are willing to give u sex anytime any day as far u keep her happy. Don't mind that guy he is the one who put himself in that mess.

The wife might be circumcised. It's a big problem here in Nigeria. It reduces or kills sexual urge.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by sheyitokz(m): 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
as for me my blonkos must be serviced evry weekends oo

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by kurlz(f): 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ningen:
Married men cheat 70% of the time because of sex deprivation. So they don't have a choice but to venture outside for satisfaction. sad

This is why the sexual compatibility should not be undermine or taken for granted when dating.

No matter the compatibility,when a woman just put to bed,her body needs some time. So what will the man do in those period?
Not less than a period of one month I'm sure.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by lozanni(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
Most married men feel sex deprived because after marriage and childbirth, the wife's focus changes to the children, her Job and other things like domestic activities which often leads the husband to feel neglected.
I know a very wealthy man who told the wife to remain a housewife, provides her with all the luxury she needs, she has a Special Assistant who changes her slippers to shoes for her before she gets down from her Jeep!
Also there is a cook, steward and other domestic staff to cater to the family needs as the wealthy man does not want the wife to be worn out by domestic activities; you can guess where the wealthy man reaps the benefits for the care he shows to his wife wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by BrainResetter: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by sweetgala(m): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
4ckz:
I will really need the input of married men and women on this thread.

So yesterday at the bar, you know, ashawo bar, I sat in the same table with a married man, looked early 40's to me. He got drunk and got all chit chat with me.

He told me that he actually picked up ashawo life style after marriage, told me his wife always used sex as a bargaining chip early in their marriage, and often looked for the slightest reason not to have sex.

He said his first time cheating was after his first child, that his wife refused his touch for more than 3 months, he got to cheat with one of his colleagues at work (lest I forget, the man is well learned and rich too, I could get this from his fluency in English and his car).

The affair almost cost him his marriage. When mata cast, everyone blamed him, but he couldn't tell them how his wife deprived him of sex. He was later forgiven by the wife and the marriage continued.

According to him, before long the wife went back to her style of sexual deprivation, was only active when they wanted children. He did mention that he doesn't think the wife cheated, he has monitored her, and as far as he could tell, the wife was an always at home type of woman, and according to him was a good woman apart from the sex thing.

Before long he went back to cheating again, and that was when he started ashawo life style, he choose not to have a relationship with anyone again because of the threat it posed to his marriage.

He said he is sure his wife knows of his ashawo life style, but never talked about it for the sake of peace, and he has been living like that for more than 10 yrs, and their sex life though not dead comes once in a while, few times in a year.

He advised me that if I should cheat, that I should never keep a relationship with anyone, that I should try as much as possible to make it just about sex. Me that's planning to never cheat on my wife.

So married men, do your wives ever keep you for months without sex?

Also do husbands deprive their wives of sex?

I don't think I can even bear 1 month without, like, I must be lashing my wife like thrice a week to say the least. I am much more scared that since my life is like this now, maybe cheating would be inevitable for me.

So married people, how do you deal with sexual deprivation from your spouse, and is it even possible not to cheat?

What of the health threat to your spouse that comes with it?

Bro I'm recently married just about 8 months now and I can tell you one thing sex might decrease.

7 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by humilitypays(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
I commot cap for men who still have active sex life with their wife after 5 - 10 years of marriage because me that I know will quit having sex after 3 years of marriage.

It is boring having sex with the same woman every week or every month for 3 years, 4 yrs, 5yrs, 10yrs, 20yrs, haba na......you will start seeing her like your sister self after 5 years of marriage, only the kids will be the bond, so I praise men who are still having active sex life with their wife of 5 years after several kids, such men are hero, and this is one thing that makes sex scary.

I wouldn't mind open marriage after 5 years of marriage.....she can get a guy she likes to service her sexually, I won't complain cos I won't be able to fulfill that duty as a husband after 5 years with kids, my sexual interest in her will die even if she be Kim Kardashian or Beyonce cry cry

Keeping active sex life in marriage is scary!

9 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by noble87(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
J111333:
Some women actually find sex boring but after certain experiences, that can be reversed. Some of them are even bisexual without knowing it.
I've met quite a few, the man needs to spice up their bed sessions a bit and with time, na the woman go begin dey pull down his pants sef.

Visiting ashawo joint is an irresponsible thing to do as a man.

I don't agree with you on this
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by ume1000: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Some simply stop enjoying sex after childbirth.
or they wanted to get married at all costs
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by jaxxy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
This is as a result of polygamy being obsolete in the society.

It's the only responsible alternative and would surely correct all these nonsense.

U can’t handle one woman’s wahala u want to carry 3 women? Asin marry them? Do u like ur self at all?

Concubines wud be better bt it’s also wrong and has its own issues.

Op u plan on never cheating on ur wife bt u spend ur time at ashawao beer palour doing what? Watch premiership. Keep day dreaming.

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Asadujames202(m): 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
annsrealms:

There are so many things men don't put into consideration. Sex for men is different for woman. A man can easily be aroused for anything, anytime and anywhere. Sex for women involves emotion excepts prostitutes whose money is their motivations. Marriage comes with challenges that weigh women down. Find ways to make your wife always look forward to making love instead of rushing in and out, cos it becomes a burden. Marry a seemly perfect hot side chick, if you don't do things right you will have the same complaint.

Another thing our childbirth and pregnancy usually have an effect on some women which if you understand, you will work it out together.

All women
Not some women as you erroneously inferred.

Her body relinquishes that enticing charm
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Eulalia:

That's not true. Don't always be too hasty in your judgements.

Most men just seem to naturally have a higher libido than their spouses.
You need to see the number of women coming to us for libido boosters just to match their husbands. So its not always about cheating or getting it else where.

no i am not talking of a lady not being able to keep up.i am talking about a lady totally refusing any intimacy with her husband.many ladies do this when they are having active sex with another man.its a sort of guilty concience or resentment of the husband that makes her to close up.you know there ladies that detest their husband but still marries such men anyway cos the man is loaded with money.she would naturally refuse such a man sex and claim one sickness or the other while behind the scenes she"s having active sex with her ex or exs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
jaxxy:

U can’t handle one woman’s wahala u want to carry 3 women? Asin marry them? Do u like ur self at all?

Concubines wud be better bt it’s also wrong and has its own issues.

Op u plan on never cheating on ur wife bt u spend ur time at ashawao beer palour doing what? Watch premiership. Keep day dreaming.
That's what you've been told.

If our forefathers didn't like themselves, how many of us will be here today?

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by 4ckz: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
grandstar:
4ckz

The True God is a God of Justice (Deutoronomy 32:4)

Will the true God make man and woman sexually incompatible? ((Genesis 18:25)

So what's the problem? This sex deprivation by wives is quite high in Nigeria. It is not high in Europe for instance. It's rarely mentioned in magazine, tabloids or blogs when the issue of marital friction occurs.

In Nigeria, it might be high due to the issue of female circumcision. This either reduces the urge for sex or makes it laborious and a chore. Women therefore do not have enough libido to match their husband's.

At times, it's the man's fault. Many men praise circumcision saying uncircumcised women can never be sexually satisfied but are now paying the price of a low wifey libido.

It is wise therefore to confirm if your wife is circumcised or not to begin with.

I can't say for the man though, but from my discussion, I don't think circumcision was the issue.

The issue is that the wife's libido dropped and the man had no idea why or how to get things back as they were, till things spiralled into making him a probably life long ashawo patronizer.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
BrainResetter:
cheesy grin
smileyall these skin blemish can be corrected by the lady reducing the way she consumes sugar but no..many ladies will over consume icecream,coke,fanta and other sugary stuff and wen it affects their skin they will be buying expensive makeup and powder to cover up their faces cheesy
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
0rion:

THERE IS BIG LESSON FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM THAT NAUGHTY DISCUSSION.

MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO START DISCUSSING ABOUT SEX WITH YOUR FUTURE WIFE. THIS IS TO KNOW ABOUT HER SEX LIFE. IF SHES A VIRGIN DEFINITELY NOT GONNA HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE.

BUT ALWAYS ASK HER WHAT SHE LIKES TO DO AND TO BE DONE TO HER. DONT LET HER BE SHY. MAKE IT A SERIOUS DISCUSSION IF YOU DONT WANT TO CHEAT ON HER.

WE MEN JUST ALWAYS LIKE TO GO IN AND OUT . WOWEN ARE NOT LIKE THAT. EXCEPT ASHAWO

I concurr. Try to find out your sexual compatibility before you leap. Discuss it.

I remember discussing with a bro and he stylishly delved into that area and asked If I like it so much and can do it so so number of times. I told him point blank, hell no! So from further discussion, I deduced hes the type that likes it so much and would want it every now and then and I on the other hand dont have the strength for such. That was how we maturely ended the whole thing. I can't deal. He too can't endure. So its better we look for our type grin. Very key.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by ume1000: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
Q? What would I do if my wife deprive me of sex ,or uses it as a weapon

Answer : I would not only cheat but bring whoever am cheating with to the house

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Asadujames202(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
Geminita1:
The guys on this forum are so dumb mehnn.

Guess what? Women don't care about you lots anymore. You are so bigoted, selfish and sexists. Once we have our kids, we are okay, we don't care about you, we don't care.

Ah Ah!
Calm down

Your prejudice against men is frightening

Read this
A man who cheats(though I don't term it cheat) is just been a man
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Gharnew112(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
dodelight:
i kinda agree with you. but our society, most especially christianity has demonized polygamy, now women take it for granted.

This is why Islam forbids you to marry as much as 4wives

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Some simply stop enjoying sex after childbirth.
u sure? so whats up with many nairaland guys giving tales about married women with kids begging them for sex.if many married women stopped enjoying sex after childhood then the rate of married women having affairs would reduce nau..dont u think so?

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Ologbojo2023: 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
lefulefu:
then that means she is having active sex somewhere..probably with an ex.there"s no smoke without fire.
she may not be having sex with her ex. Most of this lady dance their man request just to get them to alter. As soon as they married they quickly switch to no sex mode active unless child bearing is involve.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by wwwtortoise(m): 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
[quote author=Bilabong post=91125637] grin[/q
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
Eulalia:

I concurr. Try to find out your sexual compatibility before you leap. Discuss it.

some men of God will condemn this statement of yours that sex is not everything in marriage and that u get married by faith cheesy
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
[quote author=lefulefu post=91180326]no i am not talking of a lady not being able to keep up.i am talking about a lady totally refusing any intimacy with her husband.many ladies do this when they are having active sex with another man.its a sort of guilty concience or resentment of the husband that makes her to close up.you know there ladies that detest their husband but still marries such men anyway cos the man is loaded with money.she would naturally refuse such a man sex and claim one sickness or the other while behind the scenes she"s having active sex with her ex or exs[/quote

Oh.. Ok.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by biggy26: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
lefulefu:
99 percent of women who deprive their husbands of sex are actually having active sex with other men.its because of the guilty concience they refuse having sex with their husbands
Lie!
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ologbojo2023:
she may not be having sex with her ex. Most of this lady dance their man request just to get them to alter. As soon as they married they quickly switch to no sex mode active unless child bearing is involve.
must be a boring married life for such men grin grin grin grin with the boring missionary sex grin grin grin
God forbid cheesy
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Iamdboss: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sex is overrated...
U will get tired of it in no time

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by 4ckz: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

Not blaming the wife here ok. Is that or be a slave.

Why the fvck is the man not chasing away the woman or marrying another one. At least that's what I ll do.

He spoke highly of her, in his words, the wife is a "good" woman. I don't think he ever wants to part ways with her.
He even said he will not keep a relationship with any lady again, reason he choose the ashawo life.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by millionboi(m): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hathor5:
They will become professional script writers when they want to find an excuse to cheat.
Una dey do m abi una no dey do m?
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by biggy26: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
4ckz:

There is sense in this
No sense at all.
A girl is ready to do anything before marriage. After marriage you see the real picture.

11 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Asadujames202(m): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
sheyitokz:
as for me my blonkos must be serviced evry weekends oo

Mama Kemi!

are you hearing this?

My blookos must be serviced every 3 days

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

GAZZUZZ House Hold Items / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.