Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend (88995 Views)

Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss / Japan: Man Spends Over $20,000 To Transform Into 'human Dog', Takes First Walk. / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Parablesonmarble: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

This is a rare case in South Africa.

Rare or not, it happened in South Africa and was perpetrated by a full blooded South African. From South African stand point, some Nigerians must have corrupted him! Everyone seem to forget that most online scamming schemes originated from a small town in Romania considered as the scam HQ of the world and anyone with internet can connect and learn.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Emmacolinho(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Igbos taught you well
Yeah and I believe its the one that returned the money in Japan that taught him
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Usorohtheman(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2020
At least, he was ready to pay the price
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2020
Bossontop:
And they will be tagging all nigerians as scammers...... Mtcheewww
Average Nigerian is a scammer
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by jericco1(m): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2020
Hushpuppi probably mentored this one cheesy
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by SEGLIZ: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2020
Runjozi:
Lol that man is an idiot he should have just bought bitcoin jeje hope he rots in jail mtchew. grin grin

are you into bitcoin?
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by target100: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2020
Oh well I have lived in mzanzi for a while and one thing is clear, when the black sa commits a crime its just a crime but when another black non sa commits the same crime, all hell breaks loose but a white guy commits the same crime and they say he may have been coerced into doing it. Overall my greatest wish is to never be associated with a black sa person ( the whites, coloured & Indians i can handle).
Ask about the 40ft container of drugs seized in pe last year? Ofcourse it belongs to a white catel so the case is long dead and container perhaps returned to the owner. ( that's the whole of Africa's problem though)
Note:
You still find 5 good blacks in every 1000 black South african though ( I hope you made the list of 5 )

Yes, it's a problem. The administrators blame it on irregular records in the system. But they're working on fixing it. It's not deliberate fraud. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by phemmy88(m): 10:12am On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

what's this Fat ass xenophobic South African who still sees White as their slave master talking about ?

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2020
Lostz:

rare? South Africa, India, Pakistan are as good as Nigeria when it comes to fraud. just that Nigeria wash their dirty linen in public

on the average South Africa is ranked higher than Nigeria when it comes to fraud/population

Really?
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by marisdgreat(f): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

keep quiet my friend. rada rada oshi, y u no go support ur country.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2020
Later now they will say Nigerians are bad am telling you some countries are Bader
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 10:20am On Jun 30, 2020
James4bright:

Speak English, you Southy.

I wasn't talking to you so I don't know why you'd even care what I said.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:20am On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

You seem to forget how these riots began last year or you're just ignorant of the facts. Foreigners attacked South African police weeks before the xenophobic attacks began. Now where on earth have u ever heard of such - foreigners attacking local law enforcement?

People on Nairaland were cheering the foreigners along. So now you're crying when South Africans retaliated? Which citizens would tolerate such disrespect? You think South Africans and the cops were gonna allow that? angry

Stop all these your damage control, SAs stole a lot of people's lifetime investments, in this case, the people were reduced to zero!
I am not siding scamming, if your account is scammed but you have an investment, you can bounce back with time.
But if your entire lifetime investments is stolen, there's no how you can bounce back! SA are doing more harms by stealing strangers' lifetime investments! ...QED!

3 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by sweetkev(m): 10:23am On Jun 30, 2020
How can 5.7million rand be 128m naira. Is Nigeria currency that BAD
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2020
target100:
Oh well I have lived in mzanzi for a while and one thing is clear, when the black sa commits a crime its just a crime but when another black non sa commits the same crime, all hell breaks loose but a white guy commits the same crime and they say he may have been coerced into doing it. Overall my greatest wish is to never be associated with a black sa person ( the whites, coloured & Indians i can handle).
Ask about the 40ft container of drugs seized in pe last year? Ofcourse it belongs to a white catel so the case is long dead and container perhaps returned to the owner. ( that's the whole of Africa's problem though)
Note:
You still find 5 good blacks in every 1000 black South african though ( I hope you made the list of 5 )

Yes, it's a problem. The administrators blame it on irregular records in the system. But they're working on fixing it. It's not deliberate fraud.

Black South Africans don't want anything to do with you either.We don't come to your country,too bad you y'all are so addicted to ours like heroine.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2020
Lostz:

rare? South Africa, India, Pakistan are as good as Nigeria when it comes to fraud. just that Nigeria wash their dirty linen in public

on the average South Africa is ranked higher than Nigeria when it comes to fraud/population

The Nigerians in SA are the ones contributing to the fraud levels. That's why SA is sick of them.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by lastempero: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2020
darocha1:
Africa!!!

Stop being naive, u cant beat the whites in these scam game.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by GodShowmemercy(f): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

Shut up. rare case ur head
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2020
Silentgroper:
How do you pronounce the name nw.

poo-hole

ho-hole

or maybe foo-hole
gawd their names are complex

Borehole. Whites are wicked sha. See the names they gave my South African brothers.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2020
JaceBlaze:
@TMKsouth..

Ereng front page mo ngwaneng? wink

Lol grin grin
Just got online now. I have 22 mentions already so it's gonna be a busy day. grin Hare bangene!

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Danke bosso yaka, ke kgotlile wink

cool cool

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by seanjy4konji: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2020
I hope you guys know what they do in Ghana and Kenya when it comes to scamming..Egypt Syria..

I travelled to Egypt over a decade and half ago to keqrn spamming and hacking..the boybwho we have been chatting was just 18 years old butbyou go fear fear..when internet was just a bit ripe

Nigeria just loud anyhow

U r learners ..

Just braggado

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by fireback: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2020
sexylassie2:
The last time a south African girl who was a student spent excess money credited to her account.

Now, this guy, it seems there are many cases like this but they don't make news.

Now, he will have to pay back everything or face jail time
if I were him, I will choose the jail term than to pay back the money. the guy is intelligent and he truly care about his family. look at the way he was sharing the money among his family members and his in-laws... if it were a Nigerian, he would have spent the money on big big cars and girls.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by tenderlaw(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

Court papers reveal that the family used the funds to buy new tombstones for late family members and to renovate a cafe.

https://briefly.co.za/69647-tshwane-family-spending-spree-r57m-uif-payment.html
Police should arrest the entire family, and exhume the dead ones too.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by lucasalves: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2020
Easy5265:
It's not the fraud story here that gets me, it's that South Africa has unemployment fund. Shame on us Nigeria. Then again I wonder how this unemployment fund works or gets activated cause I noticed a high level of unemployment times I have been in SA. South Africa sweet na xenophobia spoil am.

actually it's simple when you have a population of lazy men in a country they sit on their hands all day and wait for manna from heaven and your women are no better than prostitute... Nigerians can't live like that.. the only reason that country still remain like that is because of the white population... you will see all the black men running around harassing foreigners when all their wealth is controlled by the white population who until a few years ago are still actively chasing them off their own landed property... they are slaves in their country and the best part of it is they don't know

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by James4bright(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2020
JaceBlaze:

I wasn't talking to you so I don't know why you'd even care what I said.

Because this is a Nigerian Forum and Xenophobia doesn't belong here.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2020
tenderlaw:

Police should arrest the entire family, and exhume the dead ones too.
grin grin grin

Lol grin.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Angelfrost(m): 10:38am On Jun 30, 2020
They will always squander it... I sense it must be a curse or jinx attached to fraud and ill-gotten wealth, or maybe just plain stupidity!!!
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 30, 2020
Where are those foolish South Africans? Rubbish and ingredients.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by LEOSZ(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2020
This money loud I swear..but you know the money is not yours you went on spending spree with family with the money mehnn

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Bakin3(m): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2020
Interesting.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway).
Cheap and quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.