Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. (16019 Views)

This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Since September 2009, We Are Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by PregnantlySingu: 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
ademide0710:
Comments have being reading here really breaks my heart. Why are we like this? if you aren't ready to help why not take an walk? Must you show your stupidity here? Do you know what it takes for her to publicly beg for help.. Please if you are privileged DON'T CALL OTHERS LAZY..... Whatever you have was given to you by God, so be humble.

Dear poster, please send me your account details. God will strengthen you and bless you with the best of your desires. I wish safe delivery
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by SweetCunt97(f): 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
FirefliesSun:
this has too be the most unintelligent post I have seen on Nairaland this year.
You don't have a Kobo to spare but you are always quick to jump on every thread trying to post the same opinion that made your father poor. Smh
You lack home training. Cos if you got proper home training, your brain would tell you not to mention my father in your nonsense. So you men don't know how a pregnant stomach looks like or what? Puhleeeesee

3 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by zainyrazzy(f): 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
Which part of Ogun state are you? I sell babies thing and am willing to assist with vital hospital needs....

15 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Amazing007(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
@carchoice , Abeg if the give away still remain , i will be greatful 0 0 0 1 3 6 2 4 6 6 access bank... gracias
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Amazing007(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
@carchoice , Abeg if the give away still remain , i will be greatful 0 0 0 1 3 6 2 4 6 6 access bank... gracias
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
zainyrazzy:
Which part of Ogun state are you? I sell babies thing and am willing to assist with vital hospital needs....

wow...I reside along ijebu-ode express from Ibadan. ORU. please drop your number lemme contact you...
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
Wow, I respect all online givers o. There are too many real life people around me who need help and I'm yet to settle talk more of faceless people.
I respect those who give here and appreciate their generosity. Please keep it up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
EvilPOTATO:
sir I am grateful alert just came through now.i am thankful sir stay blessed

Baba share me something abeg na ordinary water beans I dun eat since morning
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by GboyegaD(m): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
Carchoice:
why are you people misinterpreting me? I didn’t tell her to send nude photo. Can’t a pregnant woman put on shirt to send photo? I didn’t ask for nudes please don’t misquote me. The matter should rest. She created the thread for this attention. I’m not making fun of her but trying to help.

You wanted to see a picture of her pregnant to be sure and what you want is for her to wear a T-Shirt. Can't that be feigned?

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by GboyegaD(m): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
BLUELemon:
That's the same advice I gave the guy but he sees me as his enemy. He is over 30 years and still begging for 100 naira to play bet9ja. He is a vanquished boy already

Do you have to disregard people to pass your comment?
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by zainyrazzy(f): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
OE0705:

wow...I reside along ijebu-ode express from Ibadan. ORU. please drop your number lemme contact you...
that is far i taught I is within ota and environs, will get back to you
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
GboyegaD:

You wanted to see a picture of her pregnant to be sure and what you want is for her to wear a T-Shirt. Can't that be feigned?

I greet you boss
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by EvilPOTATO(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
campbell118:

Baba share me something abeg na ordinary water beans I dun eat since morning
my son you a very lucky person. You still have beans to eat. That's a great thing you should be happy about..you have what alot of people out here don't have
The yourba people have one proverb that says , once there is food, one has almost conquered poverty.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
zainyrazzy:
that is far i taught I is within ota and environs, will get back to you
I believe we can work out things... looking forward to that ma.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
EvilPOTATO:
my son you a very lucky person. You still have beans to eat. That's a great thing you should be happy about..you have what alot of people out here don't have
The yourba people have one proverb that says , once there is food, one has almost conquered poverty.

If I had food trust me I won't be here bruv.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
That guy has time replying uu. I didn't know beans was stone and it's not food
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nnetriplet: 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
@Carchoice, please help a sister, I have been at home since March 23rd,..am also a private school teacher,...i need money to feed my kids.
Access Bank

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Alennsar(f): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
OE0705:
thank you God bless you, Here is the clearer pics...I hope it satisfies your curiosity now... thanks.

Eeyah! May God almighty meet you at the point of your needs. I know what you're going through because I'm a private school teacher as well, it is God's mercy and hubby's income that is moving us forward each and every day. May God help us all

4 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by NtiObaEneke(f): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
I'm curious. How did people survive when there was no social media? Did they like, write letters asking for financial help and send it to newspapers to publish? Or maybe they sent it to radio for announcement? Like in the north, online begging has become a culture unique to the social media era. All you need now is some data and an internet enabled phone.

I don't mean to sound insensitive.I'm just making an unbiased observation. Sincere apologies to anyone who feels insulted.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by viceddy95(m): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
NtiObaEneke:
I'm curious. How did people survive when there was no social media? Did they like, write letters asking for financial help and send it to newspapers to publish? Or maybe they sent it to radio for announcement? Like in the north, online begging has become a culture unique to the social media era. All you need now is some data and an internet enabled phone.

I don't mean to sound insensitive.I'm just making an unbiased observation. Sincere apologies to anyone who feels insulted.
Is better to keep quiet, if you don't have anything meaningful to say or contribute to the O.P.....

18 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
Alennsar:

Eeyah! May God almighty meet you at the point of your needs. I know what you're going through because I'm a private school teacher as well, it is God's mercy and hubby's income that is moving us forward each and every day. May God help us all
Amen... I pray God makes everything softened soon!

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by NtiObaEneke(f): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2020
viceddy95:

Is better to keep quiet, if you don't have anything meaningful to say or contribute to the O.P.....
I'm in my house, come and shut me up. I am not swayed by sentiments which is why I asked a very simple question: how did people survive before the era of social media??

2 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by viceddy95(m): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2020
NtiObaEneke:

I'm in my house, come and shut me up. I am not swayed by sentiments which is why I asked a very simple question: how did people survive before the era of social media??
Don't you have elders in your family or community, you are free to ask them,how they survived in that era.....don't come here to ridicule those in need by asking unreasonable questions....

12 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2020
NtiObaEneke:

Maybe you should go back in time to find out. Mind you, the economy was lite then, the circumstances now ain't helping matters.
I know how many times those around me beg me for financial assistance to atleast feed. Why do you think the USA are paying Unemployment Benefits? Na una govt fail una.

4 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2020
Good morning NL, I believe God can use u to help my situation now... God bless you as you help me.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Maybe you should go back in time to find out. Mind you, the economy was lite then, the circumstances now ain't helping matters.
I know how many times those around me beg me for financial assistance to atleast feed. Why do you think the USA are paying Unemployment Benefits? Na una govt fail una.
please ma, I own this thread, please can you spare something, God bless you ma.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by NtiObaEneke(f): 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
viceddy95:

Don't you have elders in your family or community, you are free to ask them,how they survived in that era.....don't come here to ridicule those in need by asking unreasonable questions....
Asking why online begging has become a culture among Nigerians is not an 'unreasonable question'. If you have nothing reasonable to say then shut it and stop quoting me.

3 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by NtiObaEneke(f): 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Good point.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by viceddy95(m): 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
NtiObaEneke:

Asking why online begging has become a culture among Nigerians is not an 'unreasonable question'. If you have nothing reasonable to say then shut it and stop quoting me.
Am not supporting it man,but if most of them have other choices to get the help ,they won't come online to ask for help...
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by viceddy95(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
OE0705:
Good day Nairalanders, I am in a very terrible fix, and I write in the midst of so much sadness.
Yes I am expecting a baby in less than 4weeks as am already 8months+. i know u owe me nothing but I haven't even been able to buy any baby stuff not even a cap.
Yes u can see me as an unserious mother, and even haul I and my hubby some weighty abuses but please listen to my passionate plea.
I and hubby are private school teachers in Ogun state, we started saving money early for baby stuff before the pandemic lockdown came up, and since the lockdown we haven't been able to have any form of movement in Ogun. We couldn't even go out to buy the baby stuff, and the savings we had we expended on feeding... hoping to resume back to work earlier that the EDD.
PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP CAUSE I AND HUBBY HAVE TRIED EVERY OTHER WAY TO GET HELP TO NO AVAIL. ANYTHING YOU CAN GIVE NOW WILL GO A LONG WAY TO HELP...
PLEASE I BEG IN GOD'S NAME. I DONT WANT TO DELIVER MY BABY IN SHAME.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.
0731984859 access bank.

Cc: Seun
Cc: Royalroy
Cc: mynd44
Cc: lalasticlala

moderators please help move to fp.

MODIFIED:
I want you to know that doing this is not a thing of joy to me, I just wanted to try my best in ensuring I expended all my available options in getting help...
HERE is a clearer pics of my baby bump...nothing in this world should ordinarily make a mom expose her baby...but I do this to get help here from NL.

I WAS A GUEST VISITING NAIRALAND HITHERTO, I JUST REGISTERED FOR THIS PURPOSE...SO I DONT HAVE AN OLD MONIKER... PLEASE I JUST NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET. THANKS
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AMEN

0731984859 ACCESS BANK
Please I sent you an email,,,,send me the full name in your account on my email,,lemme drop the little I hv into ur acc..
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
viceddy95:

Please I sent you an email,,,,send me the full name in your account on my email,,lemme drop the little I hv into ur acc..
I have done that.
thank you very much.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by viceddy95(m): 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
OE0705:
Good day Nairalanders, I am in a very terrible fix, and I write in the midst of so much sadness.
Yes I am expecting a baby in less than 4weeks as am already 8months+. i know u owe me nothing but I haven't even been able to buy any baby stuff not even a cap.
Yes u can see me as an unserious mother, and even haul I and my hubby some weighty abuses but please listen to my passionate plea.
I and hubby are private school teachers in Ogun state, we started saving money early for baby stuff before the pandemic lockdown came up, and since the lockdown we haven't been able to have any form of movement in Ogun. We couldn't even go out to buy the baby stuff, and the savings we had we expended on feeding... hoping to resume back to work earlier that the EDD.
PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP CAUSE I AND HUBBY HAVE TRIED EVERY OTHER WAY TO GET HELP TO NO AVAIL. ANYTHING YOU CAN GIVE NOW WILL GO A LONG WAY TO HELP...
PLEASE I BEG IN GOD'S NAME. I DONT WANT TO DELIVER MY BABY IN SHAME.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.
0731984859 access bank.

Cc: Seun
Cc: Royalroy
Cc: mynd44
Cc: lalasticlala

moderators please help move to fp.

MODIFIED:
I want you to know that doing this is not a thing of joy to me, I just wanted to try my best in ensuring I expended all my available options in getting help...
HERE is a clearer pics of my baby bump...nothing in this world should ordinarily make a mom expose her baby...but I do this to get help here from NL.

I WAS A GUEST VISITING NAIRALAND HITHERTO, I JUST REGISTERED FOR THIS PURPOSE...SO I DONT HAVE AN OLD MONIKER... PLEASE I JUST NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET. THANKS
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AMEN

0731984859 ACCESS BANK
Pls ur num

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin / 15 Reasons Marriages Between Nigerian/African Men And American Women Fail / Advice Needed On Movement Restriction Of Grown Female Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.