Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. (16014 Views)

This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Since September 2009, We Are Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
viceddy95:

Pls ur num
my number is in my profile. I left it there for privacy purpose.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
teemotee:
People are being scammed here too much. Only one person will use like 3 account with different stories to cashout from kind people. If you want to be taken seriously, write your moniker or initials on a paper and hold it showing your baby bump too. Blur out your face and post the pic. Those that have money to give will be assured you are not a scammer
Good Evening, is there any other email I could use to get to you, or maybe a WhatsApp number... thanks.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by teemotee: 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
OE0705:
Good Evening, is there any other email I could use to get to you, or maybe a WhatsApp number... thanks.
I have checked yours, your number is not on WhatsApp. Send email to constant planks at Gmail dot com. type it properly
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by viceddy95(m): 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
OE0705:
my number is in my profile. I left it there for privacy purpose.
I paid the little I have into your account now,,wish you safe delivery....

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
teemotee:
I have checked yours, your number is not on WhatsApp. Send email to constant planks at Gmail dot com. type it properly
Done.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
viceddy95:

I paid the little I have into your account now,,wish you safe delivery....
Amen.
God bless you sir.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by viceddy95(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
OE0705:

Amen.
God bless you sir.
We thank God, have u seen it
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by ClownPrinceOfPi: 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
BLUELemon:
wow thanks alot for this sir. may hunger and lack be far from you sir. I just got the alert now. I have not had anything since yesterday.
I was just wondering how I will eat tonight even though it's late. you are a miracle. may everything fall into place always for you . may
And you are now begging on another thread.Bluelemon your life is a sorry case.

10 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by craleonic: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
raphemmanuel:
Hello, if you really want to help her, and you want to ensure that she is real.

Just go private with her, because some people don't see it ideal to show off themselves publicly especially when in need. because someday, someone might used it against you and everyone is trying to protect his/her image.

Just demand her WhatsApp number, you can video call her and tell her to do whatever thing to show she is authentic.
I think that's okay...

Do good when you feel like doing it, because it gives internal Joy. Especially when you did it to someone That needs it, you always feel you've helped a soul.

Cheer...

Is it your money he is helping her with? How will you tell someone who wants to put down his hard earned money how he should seek evidence. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by craleonic: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ohemababy:
Please I suggest you go private if you really want to help her. You can request for her contact and chat on WhatsApp.

It's not ideal for her to post her face and baby bump here.

But I can assure you all, that's a pregnant woman's tommy.

Abeg I dont know her o, before they ll say we planned it.
Am also expecting and wish I could also help just that I cant right now.

If I cant help at least I can implore others to help if they can.

God bless you all.

Let people seek evidence the way they want. It is not in your place to ask him to go private; you're not the one giving him the money he wants to give her.

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Dande55: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
BLUELemon:
That's the same advice I gave the guy but he sees me as his enemy. He is over 30 years and still begging for 100 naira to play bet9ja. He is a vanquished boy already
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by craleonic: 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
NtiObaEneke:

I'm in my house, come and shut me up. I am not swayed by sentiments which is why I asked a very simple question: how did people survive before the era of social media??

Don't mind that one. I bet he was about to beg for a piece of the action too.

2 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by craleonic: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
viceddy95:

Am not supporting it man,but if most of them have other choices to get the help ,they won't come online to ask for help...

You must think people are dumb to buy that statement. Do you know the number of lazy youth (and not so young) that use this as an avenue to make quick cash? Online begging has become the new yahoo.
I can bet you are one of them.

3 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
viceddy95:
yes, seen it. thanks very much, God will continue to replenish you.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
craleonic:

You must think people are dumb to buy that statement. Do you know the number of lazy youth (and not so young) that use this as an avenue to make quick cash? Online begging has become the new yahoo.
Bro. if you were chanced to know some who ask for help using media like this, perhaps you might change your mindset... some are just victims of circumstance... not that they are lazy...if u can check up on me via email, then am sure u will change your mind. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
craleonic:

Bro. don't just talk at people sake of you can see them and they can't see you...this man sent me help, before you typed this...
just stay humble.

God bless you.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
craleonic:

Let people seek evidence the way they want. It is not in your place to ask him to go private; you're not the one giving him the money he wants to give her.

Neither is it in your place to tell me what to type with my phone.
After all I quoted no one.

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by viceddy95(m): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
craleonic:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy funny you.....stop looking down on people mr man.......then importantly learn how to talk with respect ...shalom

5 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
ClownPrinceOfPi:

.Bluelemon your life is a sorry case.
I forgive you in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit. I hope you find peace and closure within you.

I went through your post and saw you fighting with everybody.

I love you as a brother bro. Even though you offended me, I forgive you because you don't know what you are doing. I posted my Sterling bank 0 0 72 05 39 10 because I needed favor. but God knows best.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by ClownPrinceOfPi: 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
BLUELemon:
I forgive you in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit. I hope you find peace and closure within you.

I went through your post and saw you fighting with everybody.

I love you as a brother bro. Even though you offended me, I forgive you because you don't know what you are doing. I posted my Sterling bank 0 0 72 05 39 10 because I needed favor. but God knows best.
Change this style of life.Which one is you forgive me? A lot of people know you for your begging and also through your account number.Let there be a limit.Im telling you this cause of the future.When God blesses you and your account number and name are traced and mocked through here.Thats when you will understand.

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by craleonic: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2020
OE0705:

Bro. if you were chanced to know some who ask for help using media like this, perhaps you might change your mindset... some are just victims of circumstance... not that they are lazy...if u can check up on me via email, then am sure u will change your mind. God bless you.

Read and understand the statement, and don't make it about you in particular.

Fact is many people on and off this forum are using online begging as a means to make quick cash. 98% of those who come to nairaland to ask for help do so based on lies and false claims.

2 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by craleonic: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2020
Ohemababy:

Neither is it in your place to tell me what to type with my phone.
After all I quoted no one.

Who cares whether you quoted anyone or not? If you want to help her, help her on your own terms. That's your business. Save your 2-bit opinion on how others should go about rendering help.

4 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 03, 2020
craleonic:

Read and understand the statement, and don't make it about you in particular.

Fact is many people on and off this forum are using online begging as a means to make quick cash. 98% of those who come to nairaland to ask for help do so based on lies and false claims.

Hi please get your facts right..It's never easy begging for fun.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2020
viceddy95:
Yes. Thanks so much.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2020
Good morning good people.
I appreciate you all for all your kind gestures towards my family and I, I know this is a very tough time to render help, nevertheless you have given your helps. God bless you.
Every little help is really appreciated and goes a long way, nothing is too small. God bless you.
Good Morning.
0731984859 (Access Bank).
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
craleonic:

Who cares whether you quoted anyone or not? If you want to help her, help her on your own terms. That's your business. Save your 2-bit opinion on how others should go about rendering help.

Please get off my mentions.

You can type whatever you like. Stop mentioning me.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ohemababy:

let's stop taking panadol for someone's headaching issues...
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by craleonic: 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ohemababy:

You know the best way to achieve that is to also stop quoting with you BS, right? Don't be dumb.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by craleonic: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
campbell118:

Hi please get your facts right..It's never easy begging for fun.

Who mentioned 'fun' here, clown. This is as ridiculous as saying 'no one scams for fun'.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
OE0705:
Good morning good people.
I appreciate you all for all your kind gestures towards my family and I, I know this is a very tough time to render help, nevertheless you have given your helps. God bless you.
Every little help is really appreciated and goes a long way, nothing is too small. God bless you.
Good Morning.
0731984859 (Access Bank).
Where is your husband in all this??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
yettymuse:
my husband is doing his bit, I am doing this silently just to help out on my part.
my hubby has really been the one carrying us since the lockdown, n u know there has been full lockdown in Ogun until recently.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
yettymuse:

Hmmmm!

Good question though.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin / 15 Reasons Marriages Between Nigerian/African Men And American Women Fail / Advice Needed On Movement Restriction Of Grown Female Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.