Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? (41515 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Iogobenz(m): 8:28am On Jul 20, 2020
pocohantas:

My point exactly. Nowhere in the world is a brand new SUV a NORMAL THING!!!!
Leave that guy to dey misyarn.
The funny thing is the shithole he is stuck in has the highest concentration of people driving old cars in the western hemisphere,so how he was able to draw up that statistic about the "proper west" that he has no clue about still remains a mystery to me.
Why is it that we only have NGOs and corporations buying prados and landcruisers the most if it was so normal?
In America sef,many people are driving dead cheap ford broncos,Chevy malibus,cheap japanese vehicles and their dead cheap F150 all over the place,and someone stuck in a former slave camp transit island is calling a whole landcruiser prado Ordinary.
Stupidity.

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by RealEzee(m): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Can you now see that this girl is crazy grin
grin Aswear na wetin me sef want ooo, well women are multipliers,give her semen n she gives u pikin(s), take care of her she will over take care of u, let's just some ladies Sha.
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by RealEzee(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2020
pocohantas:

No lies... cheesy cheesy
wink u deserve it Ja re, Sha do ur part too ooo.
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by AlphikkaTech: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2020
majamajic:

Not a close friend , I just know him
When u frequent a particular place , I mark friendly face , and u know these guys are friendly , they can tell u all about football and politics , now that BBN has started , I can't wait to see him
No matter how lonely the Tiger is, he doesn't make friends with sheep.
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by i124k(m): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2020
Kingbenn:
What do I know?? Oya lemme teach you how to make money this lockdown o jare.

*#Terabyte*... Having read testimonies of how to make cool and long lasting cash.. Seven Figure Mini Importation Guru KING BEN has vowed to teach and share all he knows about making money from mini importation for FREE. It's for free... Don't miss this opportunity as it doesn't come everyday

Join the best team by sending IMPORT to

ZERO EIGHT ZERO 6:3:3:5:6:6:0:0

By the end of the class, you will be the indaboski of alerts �. Trust me
ah ah...
i send import..
nothing happen
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by womenareapes: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2020
poweredcom:
Many are former oloshos and those cars are not bought by their money na one sugar daddy buy am for Dem

you don talk am!

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by poweredcom(m): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2020
1Sharon:

So only wealthy people own cars? undecided

And people own beat-up cars too, not just posh cars.

If a manna car with a traceable source of income it's good also a lady

But no traceable source guys na Yahoo and girls na sugar daddy buy for am unless they are from a rich family whose parents have them the car
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by jornwhite: 9:05am On Jul 20, 2020
Iogobenz:
Leave that guy to dey misyarn.
The funny thing is the shithole he is stuck in has the highest concentration of people driving old cars in the western hemisphere,so how he was able to draw up that statistic about the "proper west" that he has no clue about still remains a mystery to me.
Why is it that we only have NGOs and corporations buying prados and landcruisers the most if it was so normal?
[b]In America sef,many people are driving dead cheap ford broncos,Chevy malibus,cheap japanese vehicles and their dead cheap F150 all over the place,[/b]and someone stuck in a former slave camp transit island is calling a whole landcruiser prado Ordinary.
Stupidity.

I would av bitten your eye lash off these morning undecided... if not for the last paragraph grin many nigeria don't even know. Everywhere in the world landcruisers are mostly used by the executives, not an hustler fancy tho!
We nigerians are not that stoopid, naa ignorances dey plague us, a lot just draw up assertion from movies.
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Greenvaiper: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2020
Iogobenz:
New landcruiser prado that can cost up to $60k normal thing where?
Since you go that your banana republic,you don see one quarter of that money? undecided
See em mouth like normal thing.
Even in the US,a lot of people in the upwards of 60% of the general population can't afford 60k or have that credit worthiness to get it from banks to save their lives,talk more of using it to finance a car.

But it's still abnormal to drive an old school benz 1997. I hope u know that?
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by womenareapes: 9:16am On Jul 20, 2020
until you married those piece of shiit, that's when you will realise that those black female apes are prideful and you won't have a rest of mind.

they will be telling there friends that you are a useless person, there are the one taking care of you, you can't even provide for the family, depriving you of sex, etc.

if you want to have a rest of mind, avoid Naija women, even if she own a private jet.

marriage is different from "in a relationship"
those biitch will pretend and form angel not until you married them. that's when you will see there true colour.

forget those single bitches riding cars up and down. they have sell there smelly yansh to one chief in exchange for material wealth.

a man is always the head and the Bible say "A woman will always try to be the head but he has put the man ahead of a woman"

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by ClassicMan202(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
. Na rubbish for a man to do that,talkmore of a lady. Kneel down my foot cheesy

Hahahahaha... Na preference issue sha
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Iogobenz(m): 9:26am On Jul 20, 2020
Greenvaiper:

But it's still abnormal to drive an old school benz 1997. I hope u know that?
I would have taken this challenge seriously if it wasn't a Nigerian sad statistic addressing me.
You don't wanna know the cars I drive,trust me. cool

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by pocohantas(f): 9:26am On Jul 20, 2020
Iogobenz:

In America sef,many people are driving dead cheap ford broncos,Chevy malibus,cheap japanese vehicles and their dead cheap F150 all over the place

You really do not have to be so condescending. You are right though, it is not normal. Toyota didn’t even build it for normal people grin.
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Iogobenz(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2020
pocohantas:

You really do not have to be so condescending. You are right though, it is not normal. Toyota didn’t even build it for normal people grin.
You know me na babes,mi oraye rada rada.. undecided
Rubbish talk dey bite my body.
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by GeneralKoko(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2020
comshots:
Where she get money take buy car as a secretary who earns #30k per month?.
Besides,a lady who owns a car tend to be arrogant and disrespectful to elders.
Even the beautiful ones without a ride possess entitlement and ego mentality.The can manipulate you with their borehole that you will think they have not seen prickk since they were born.

Guys do worse
Change your myopic mentality pls
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by GeneralKoko(m): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2020
ednut1:
they believe they cannot be controlled and are proud. some ladies today have refused to buy car for same reason self

Why do you want to control someone
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by majamajic(m): 10:34am On Jul 20, 2020
AlphikkaTech:

No matter how lonely the Tiger is, he doesn't make friends with sheep.

Pikin wey need party rice , no dey fear dance

Know that tiger, lions and antelope are in same forest , most times they stay close , know that too
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by delpee(f): 10:55am On Jul 20, 2020
Kryptonvinyl:
Mehn, why will they na be running?
I believe the way u start a relationship as a guy determines the way it flows. If u meet a rich babe amd start acting inferior, maybe cuz you're intimidated or u beg too much, she won't give u that much respect. A matured broke guy will control his relationship with a rich girl.
Anyways what does a 21yr old single me knows

Actually you reason well at 21.

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by simplepee(f): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2020
pocohantas:

You did well. grin
kiss kiss kiss.
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Ikponke1: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2020
simplepee:
Men who are scared of those kind of ladies are usually the ones that wants women to worship them. Run from them, they'll be very jealous of their wife's achievements.

They always want to take control, marriage go come turn competition, tufia.

Oil dey your head sis.
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by jornwhite: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

This is it
If you're rich you will attract rich guys
If ya poor you gon attract poor guys grin

when it comes to women, her financial status is not the factorial, its more of a benchmark relative to her choices. buh away from all that even poor gurls attract rich guys because most rich men don't av benchmarks like rich ladies do ... what men look for is beauty, average intellect, virginity & wife material. Infact most times rich guyz prefer poor gurls to the rich gurls, cos men need a edge. funny fact is poor guyz crave more for rich gurls
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Yungdav(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hmmm..e get as e be shall
majamajic:
Then men want to be on top , not want be suppressed
But now , I have a friend in lekki his wife pays him salary , he stays at home making sure things are in order , wash her car when she back from work , take and bring the kids back from school . Though he is into system , but they are enjoying their marriage
Then , it's very rare . But now it's common
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
Bennysam:

How many Nigeria woman do serious business or work?
many sir. Move out of ur street and see them in banks, parastatals, markets, govt agencies. You simply just sounded like a recluse
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
Darevofpeace:
she could be an N.power staff actually
And that one is bad?
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
Iogobenz:
New landcruiser prado that can cost up to $60k normal thing where?
Since you go that your banana republic,you don see one quarter of that money? undecided
See em mouth like normal thing.
Even in the US,a lot of people in the upwards of 60% of the general population can't afford 60k or have that credit worthiness to get it from banks to save their lives,talk more of using it to finance a car.
so cos i mention benz na im just pepper u for body cheesy
are u not the same character wey create one hilarious thread about falling in love with one supermarket sales girl wey come turn u automatically into her driver using ur 1988 model benz going mumu errands for her

ur own case no be here grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
truthsayer009:

Well it's not embarrassing. Please NL people, correct me if I'm wrong. Buying a car from 2015 model requires that you pay 70% percent duty to customs.

So if you purchase a G-wagon for 30M. It means you would also pay duty of 21M. That's almost buying the car twice.

In Nigeria, it's crazy oh.
look in nigeria owing a car is status symbol.some ppl just buy a car just to fuk a girl.in other places ppl purchase a car because they might need use of it.imagine a guy in naija who is jobless or struggling borrows money to buy a car just because he wants to get laid..now does that make sense cheesy?
see mumu thread wey somebody create arguing that he cant date a girl that owns a car
thats how low esteemed many of us nigerian guys have become cheesy
car ooo cheesy
maybe a 1991 model mustang for that matter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
pocohantas:

You did well. grin

Where is a brand new prado regarded as normal thing? This is the reason Nigerians are using boat to Europe. When they reach the abroad, they’ll discover a good number of the people there can’t even afford a lot and live on credit.
ppl here own neat and good cars here.a young girl or young man doing a good job can own a car here..u dont need to be wealthy to get a car..if u dont have the financial power to get a car u can rent for sometime if u so need a car.why i made that statement is cos in nigeria ppl use car as status symbol.Someone using a 1994 benz model wont let us hear word again when he manages to purchase one from cotonou.he will be disurrbing the peace and making noise as if buying a car is now rocket science.in naija we dey fuk up abeg.same naija a dude will be eating chicken and fries in kfc and calling himself bigboy grin grin
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
yYot:

The reason Car owner is respected in Nigeria is not about the car but the ability of the owner in maintaining the Car regardless of the make and year of the car!
we should see cars as objects for locomotion no status symbol biko cheesy.things ppl regard as a normal way of life in other climes in naija we regard it as bigboy living.A normal working class individual is supposed to have a car and a house and u dont need to be super wealthy to have these things.imaginer someone will buy one car from cotonou that is almost dead on its feet and he will be giving pastor to bless and using it for testimony.a dead car o.
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
so cos i mention benz na im just pepper u for body cheesy
are u not the same character wey create one hilarious thread about falling in love with one supermarket sales girl wey come turn u automatically into her driver using ur 1988 model benz going mumu errands for her

ur own case no be here grin grin grin grin grin

Yoooo! A war is about to begin on this thread & I promise to be a spectator on this one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
truthsayer009:

Yoooo! A war is about to begin on this thread & I promise to be a spectator on this one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

he"s not worth fighting.someone wey no wan let us hear word cos im get benz.when i was in naija i had a car and my dad had two benz.so wetin be the big deal about cars cheesy.someone wey ordinary salesgirl turn to driver and wanted to commit suicide when he found out he got played cheesy.dat thread got me grin.Anyway most guys here are very emotional grin

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:

look in nigeria owing a car is status symbol.some ppl just buy a car just to fuk a girl.in other places ppl purchase a car because they might need use of it.imagine a guy in naija who is jobless or struggling borrows money to buy a car just because he wants to get laid..now does that make sense cheesy?
see mumu thread wey somebody create arguing that he cant date a girl that owns a car
thats how low esteemed many of us nigerian guys have become cheesy
car ooo cheesy
maybe a 1991 model mustang for that matter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, not sure ladies would like to drive a 1991 Mustang oh grin grin grin

Just saying
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
truthsayer009:

Lol, not sure ladies would like to drive a 1991 Mustang oh grin grin grin

Just saying

p!mp up the mustang she no go know grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56