Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? (41517 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Emyogalanya: 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Owned car in the past ? Ok let me answer using the above statement as fomular.
because the car go don old by now and turn to scrab. Do you want to a car pusher or husband ?
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by NairalandAngel(m): 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
U see ur mentality? So na only ladies earning 30k u dey meet?

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by 1Sharon(f): 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
poweredcom:
Many are former oloshos and those cars are not bought by their money na one sugar daddy buy am for Dem

Okay. And I guess if a guy owns the car, it must be yahoo yahoo.

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Ezennwa(m): 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2020

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by PiggyvestMoney: 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
2 of my girls drive really sleek cars, I no send o.
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by GalPissetzky: 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
the op, and the mod that put this on front page are mad
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by 1Sharon(f): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Okuda:

moto na sign of wealth? stick to topic biko

They're so naive lol
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by 1Sharon(f): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
Chykes4micheal:
Men are naturally proud set of people. We want to be the one to buy the car for our woman. It is a priding something for us grin

Thanks for your honestly

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by humilitypays(m): 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
marvelck:
Back in the day, single ladies that own cars were usually advised not to flaunt their cars or let guys know they own a car, in order not to chase men away from marrying them.

Unmarried ladies that own cars then were tagged all sort of names. But a lot has changed since then. Most guys even prefer going after ladies that own cars and houses these days. And e get why �
The answer you seek is in the image I attached wink

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Mypeople2(m): 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
marvelck:
Back in the day, single ladies that own cars were usually advised not to flaunt their cars or let guys know they own a car, in order not to chase men away from marrying them.

Unmarried ladies that own cars then were tagged all sort of names. But a lot has changed since then. Most guys even prefer going after ladies that own cars and houses these days. And e get why �
But now, to see them dey harrrrd like rock .Even when you see them, they are always in a hurry .Single ladies you people are always rushing out in occasions. Come and see the way they will be rushing to leave church .Abeg make una sit down small make person toast una ..
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by ednut1(m): 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
they believe they cannot be controlled and are proud. some ladies today have refused to buy car for same reason self
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Mypeople2(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
J111333:
Na inferiority complex matter back then.
How bros them go enter okada come dey stop babe for steering wheels? E get as e be to them then but we the today broses don reason the matter say woman na woman even if she dey plane cockpit.

She no go bite person, las las she go say no. grin
If you come toast her and she come say no loudly together with an insult ,I know you won't near such ladies ago

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by RealEzee(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
humilitypays:
The answer you seek is in the image I attached wink
gbam, one side of the coin

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by poweredcom(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
1Sharon:

Okay. And I guess if a guy owns the car, it must be yahoo yahoo.

Yes na as long as there is no solid source of income and if the guy is not from a wealthy home omo na Yahoo

Na gals own worst pass any lady you see that have a posh ride omo forget her na one sugar daddy buy am for am

That is why our actresses in Nollywood especially bthe newer ones de quick build house and buy car and their male counterpart nno de even see the light like that

Power of obo
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by teejaymiquel(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
Go to d past and ask them, we r in d future mbok
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Mypeople2(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
simplepee:
Men who are scared of those kind of ladies are usually the ones that wants women to worship them. Run from them, they'll be very jealous of their wife's achievements.

They always want to take control, marriage go come turn competition, tufia.
Hmmm...Babe i dey find them o..Do you know anyone ?
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Pat081: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Just like gals too back then see every small guys with cars as yahoo yahoo boy but nw u will see them in front of the cars like na their baba get it
marvelck:

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by 1Sharon(f): 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
poweredcom:

Yes na as long as there is no solid source of income and if the guy is not from a wealthy home omo na Yahoo

Na gals own worst pass any lady you see that have a posh ride omo forget her na one sugar daddy buy am for am

That is why our actresses in Nollywood especially bthe newer ones de quick build house and buy car and their male counterpart nno de even see the light like that

Power of obo

So only wealthy people own cars? undecided

And people own beat-up cars too, not just posh cars.

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by ENG0701: 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
I had a female friend that was doing well financially working with a top bank but refused to buy a car so that it wont drive away suitors. I never understood it and I still don't understand it. A guy that won't approach a lady because she has a car has self esteem issues and I'm sure as a lady that is the kind of guy you don't want approaching you.

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by guru90: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Back in de days.... They are selling alot of fishes. They earned money from their fishes.

Just like NYSC LADY FISH SELLER.....
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by winkmart: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Them carry fire for head
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
I want to marry a rich lady sef..

This economy is somehow

If you are a lady from a rich background pm me undecided

Naija no balance angry

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by ClassicMan202(m): 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Lol. Okay make I go sell my car undecided

You sure say you get car so?? grin

Picture or I don't believe it

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Aboguede(m): 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
Boring post as usual grin
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by sonnie10: 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kryptonvinyl:
Mehn, why will they na be running?
I believe the way u start a relationship as a guy determines the way it flows. If u meet a rich babe amd start acting inferior, maybe cuz you're intimidated or u beg too much, she won't give u that much respect. A matured broke guy will control his relationship with a rich girl.
Anyways what does a 21yr old single me knows

You can't control nothing without money. See let me tell you, marriage is different, you are both permanent residence in the same house, so no games, dodging of responsibility or attitude would give you any form of break.
There is nothing like acting matured when you are broke.
You just have to work harder and make money to avoid unnecessary embarrassment. Think about it, in the morning you wait outside for bus to go to work while your wife zooms off in a private car. Assuming you live in a one bedroom apartment, is that where she would be parking her benz?
There are things that would even happen and you question the rational of having a car in your household.
Say for a guy that earns #150k a month, and the wife spends 10k of her own money to fuel her car every month. That might even translate to the guys monthly saving. Is it not irrational spending for the household collectively from the guys perspective?
How does it even sound for someone who spends 10k on fuel for her car every week, to come and ask you for 5k for soup or stew money for the week?

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Jaqenhghar: 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
My experience with (two) chics with cars back then wasnt palatable. I didnt have a car then. By the time I dated a third I had to make some rules like not accepting lifts except you have to, dont drive her car.. ever. I noticed however that when you have your own car , their gra graa is reduced

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by jaxxy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
Must be low self esteem guys or suffer head guys. However what I think actually happens is guys don’t approach them back then cos they assume they are married or in a serious relationship. I have never cared or thought that way tho.

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Okuda(m): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
1Sharon:

They're so naive lol

how s,o?
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by 1Sharon(f): 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Okuda:

how s,o?

By thinking cars symbolise wealth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers