Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

5p1naz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5p1naz's Profile / 5p1naz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (of 48 pages)

Technology Market / Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by 5p1naz(m): 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
justi4jesu:

Noted you can go ahead.

i'd like you to confirm that the first has been delivered though. that would help a lot.

cheers..
Business To Business / Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 5p1naz(m): 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
no one here told us nonnykings had changed his address... the seller called nonnykings secretary and she gave the seller a different address from the one ymodulus gave in the first page of this thread.. please guys confirm this.

cheers
Technology Market / Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by 5p1naz(m): 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Technology Market / Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by 5p1naz(m): 4:48am On Sep 10, 2014
@justi

this is idowu.. called you from ghana.. remember?

this item has already been shipped

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DKXXAAQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

i would be buying more and would post them here as soon as i buy.

im about to buy more already.

cheers
Technology Market / Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by 5p1naz(m): 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DKXXAAQ/ref=gno_cart_title_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AZ8ZZL30AH7DI

i whatsapped u. i need reciever's phone number for my packages. this would be the first, i'm working on the rest
Business To Business / Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 5p1naz(m): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
semid4lyfe:

For your peace of mind, use NonnyKings STRICTLY for Express Shipping.

Yea sure sure.. i dont wanna grow old quick ooo lol
Business To Business / Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 5p1naz(m): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
Thespecialone: all the best bro, little piece of advice.
Don't stick to one shipper for normal/express.
Always have a back up.

Thanks a lot @thespecialone ... I would hold on to that advice
Business To Business / Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 5p1naz(m): 5:03am On Sep 07, 2014
i read all 21 pages in 4hrs.. ol boy... i think im almost ready to do my first transaction...

hopefully, i'll stick to nonnykings and st. patrick for now. they seem to have the best track record.. i would ignore nonnykings current flops and see it maybe as a small hitch... lemme sit back and see how things go with them. im subscribing to this thread and hopping unto another one to learn more.
Business / Re: ... by 5p1naz(m): 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
Business / ... by 5p1naz(m): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Education / Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by 5p1naz(m): 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
the picture put a wide smile on my face... tnx op

1 Like

Properties / Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by 5p1naz(m): 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sent u am email a@skimanski... Idowu okeniyi is the email
Crime / Re: The Female Preacher Who Preaches With Her ‘nipples’ Out by 5p1naz(m): 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
I'm a bit confused... Cos the OP claims to be female.. Why were u watching her b**bies...??
Properties / Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by 5p1naz(m): 3:26am On Dec 23, 2013
Awesome
Agriculture / Re: Snail Farming, Why Archachatina Marginata In Nigeria? by 5p1naz(m): 6:26am On Nov 22, 2013
Tnx for da info @tmex
Agriculture / Re: Snail Farming, Why Archachatina Marginata In Nigeria? by 5p1naz(m): 6:16am On Nov 22, 2013
datola: Marginata appear more like the common snail in Nigeria. I am also doing research on the snail farming thing.

Let's share knowledge.

@datola I didnt get ur email. .. lemme have ur email so we could talk
Properties / Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by 5p1naz(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
nice
Agriculture / Re: Agriculture Can We Really Make A Living From It by 5p1naz(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
I have zero experience in snail farming practically but vast knowledge when it comes to theory. I have been taught one on one... Read books and attended seminars in Nigeria and Ghana. Truth is I still wasn't convinced about the profitability of snail farming because these guys who teach these snail farming at these events don't even drive a car.

Not that I am here to boast or anything, I already have businesses giving me money, so if I can't. Get first hand facts about. Returns on an investment I immediately loose interest in the business.

Now the major reason why I am talking so much is this, first all I would say Isa and unbeatable, I think you guys are doing something good here that should not go "uncommended", taking time out of your busy schedules to educate us is commendable. Now the reason for my post, like I said earlier I have a lot of Infos on snail farming theoretically but never practically... I've tried and tried to get correct information on income and expenses locally but Nigerians are just not forth coming... All they are interested in selling to you is their book or more seminars.

I visited these guys farm in Lagos and I told him i already had enough seminars.. I just needed clarification on a number of things, he told me point blank he won't disclose anything to me until I paid for his seminar. I was disgusted.

So Late last month i went for a 2weeks holiday in Australia, and I met this Australian lady also into snail farming... Even though our african snails are different from their snail type, the farming practices are so much identical.. I was amazed at how much help and info she was willing to give out. She told me all I wanted to know.. I spent a whole week on her farm and we worked together all day.. She was just amazing. Now I know a lot better. I would try to use some of her skills here in Nigeria and hope I can make it bigger than hers. undecided grin

Her farm is on a 3 acre and she produces 10000 snails every week.

Moral of the story: Africans would forever remain undeveloped and poor if they do not emulate the attitude of the aussy lady, Isa & unbeatable.

I would start my farm soon on a 1 PLOt and see how it goes. Then I would enlarge it if successful. Whilst clearing the one plot of land, we found several snails (acharchatina marginata) which I kept in an enclosed space, 2 of which have just laid eggs. 1 didn't count the first Set of eggs from the first snail, But the 2nd egg was laid yesterday morning and I counted 50. That's a good start and promising. Anyways, I would order for my first set of breeders once the coco yam start to grow as shades on the land. And I would upload the egg pic as soon as I get on my pc. I'm still a learner and I would appreciate any suggestion.

This is just my experience so far...

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Food / Re: What Is Velvet Tamarind Called In Your Native Language? by 5p1naz(m): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
Fvelifer kini So na d original name be dat Me I no know oooo ... na awin we dey call am back in da days men... nice one tho.. learnt smin new todae... bigups op...
Agriculture / Re: Agriculture Can We Really Make A Living From It by 5p1naz(m): 11:06am On Nov 10, 2013
Seriously?? No1 attends to this topic anymore
Science/Technology / Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by 5p1naz(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
I have seen this episode on national geographic wild... I don't agree with the 'if a lion pounces on you, don't fall to the ground" truth is its weight alone sends you to the ground... Lets all hope we never encounter this beast some strange pill call beautiful..... Good article for survival tho... But before u ever encounter a lion though, think about this, if u enter ur friend compound and the guy get one killer German shepherd wey no like u, and u jam by surprise would you practice this techniques.? I'd you can't then forget lion.....
Autos / Re: Keke Napep Selling For Less Than 400k Call Now, Limited Offer... by 5p1naz(m): 11:57am On Nov 05, 2013
Wow and you call 350k give away...?

And how this made it to the front page is beyond me....
Agriculture / Re: Agriculture Can We Really Make A Living From It by 5p1naz(m): 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
@op, 1 quick question
I know the Achatina Achatina can produce between 100 to 400 eggs in a year and the Archachatina marginata can produce between 10 to 40. But what I do not understand here in Nigeria is why do investors invest more into the marginata as it doesn't make any business sense to me. If the A. Achatina produces more. I guess that means more money right? But most farms I've seen invest in marginata. Pls I need to understand why this is. I wanna be careful before I open the farm. maybe there is something about the A. achatina that i do not know about.
Cheers.
Agriculture / Snail Farming, Why Archachatina Marginata In Nigeria? by 5p1naz(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hi snail farm experts. Just got to Nigeria on Wednesday after an intensive training on snail farming. I want to expand my investments and go into snail farming. I know about the A. Achatina and the A. Marginata. I know the a. Achatina can produce between 100 to 400 eggs in a year and the marginata can produce between 10 to 40. But what I do not understand here in Nigeria is why do investors invest more into the marginata as it doesn't make any business sense to me. If the A. Achatina produces more. I guess that means more money right? But most farms I've seen invest in marginata. Pls I need to understand why this is. I wanna be careful before I open the farm. Cheers guys.
Investment / Re: How I Can Make Investors N10 Billion In 10 Months! by 5p1naz(m): 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
When you dreams start to scare you, then is when you begin to really dream big. I admire your dream. I can't contribute financially to you business but I wish you all the best and hope you really secure financing for this. Thumbs up
Business / Re: Need A Kind Person Who Can Lend Me N10,000,000. by 5p1naz(m): 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
Lure them, wet their appetite, make them interested in what you have to say. What do your investors get to acquire in return.
There are tons of ways, I agree you wanna keep your business secret so that no1 would take the idea and use it, thats very good but maybe you need to find a better way to make me interested even without t he business on the page. All these is based on my opinion and someone else might feel a ill. Different about it. Cheers miitcash
Business / Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by 5p1naz(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
To be honest with you op. this is by far the most sensible thing I have ever seen posted in this section thus far... I have only read your first post and your idea is just superb. If anyone of the 10 -50 people have a great idea, the rest can all come together,contribute, work hard and see their success story unfold. 5 stars. Thumbs up @jdilight
Business / Re: Need A Kind Person Who Can Lend Me N10,000,000. by 5p1naz(m): 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
Not to discourage you or anything. But if you wanna get an investor interested in whatever you have to offer, I think you first of all need to change your pitch here on this site. I won't give you 10million of my money with what you have written here. Especially on a Nigerian site. We don't even trust our oxygen let alone each other. U gotta do better. (Pls don't get me wrong, I haven't said your plea isn't genuine, I'm just saying your way of asking is like you don't really need it) cheers
Autos / Auction Export Authenticity by 5p1naz(m): 12:22am On Oct 21, 2013
hi, for everyone looking to buy a car from auction export. i was researching online 3 months ago to verify their authenticity, ah well, auction export is authentic... i got my car last Friday. a Hyundai elantra 2008. bought it for my little sister. do not be afraid. now there are some things auction export have hidden on their bid or buy it now page, not that its literally hidden but you would hardly notice because of your excitement in buying cars without having to move from your bed, and that is hidden costs. their administration fee etc... if you end up winning a bid for $5000, bear in mind that their shipping cost and charges would be around the $2000 price, taking the car total to $7000 (note that this is an example) and most of you wont see that coming. so as a recommendation, always use their price calculator on the page of whatever car you are buying, because if you refuse to buy their car, they will take your deposit of $400 minimum. legit but take your time.

the car was as described, (it exceeded my expectation).
communication with their local representative was excellent.
their surprise and expensive administrative and shipping charges was irritating.
the shipment arrived 4 days after the estimated arrival date.
7 stars out of a possible 10
Autos / Re: Auction Export - Buy Your Car In Real Time! by 5p1naz(m): 12:14am On Oct 21, 2013
hi, for everyone looking to buy a car from auction export. i was researching online 3 months ago to verify their authenticity, ah well, auction export is authentic... i got my car last Friday. a Hyundai elantra 2008. bought it for my little sister. do not be afraid. now there are some things auction export have hidden on their bid or buy it now page, not that its literally hidden but you would hardly notice because of your excitement in buying cars without having to move from your bed, and that is hidden costs. their administration fee etc... if you end up winning a bid for $5000, bear in mind that their shipping cost and charges would be around the $2000 price, taking the car total to $7000 (note that this is an example) and most of you wont see that coming. so as a recommendation, always use their price calculator on the page of whatever car you are buying, because if you refuse to buy their car, they will take your deposit of $400 minimum. legit but take your time.

the car was as described, (it exceeded my expectation).
communication with their local representative was excellent.
their surprise and expensive administrative and shipping charges was irritating.
the shipment arrived 4 days after the estimated arrival date.
7 stars out of a possible 10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.