Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status (70228 Views)

My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Fidelismaria: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2020

is she that ugly?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Celly2020: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nigerian men is too unfaithful if this happens in western world it is normal, but come down here the reverse is the case, may God help us.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Spiff20(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
DXNNigeria:
Really, am really furious right now and I see it as her intruding into my personal space. My babe just took my phone and uploaded her pictures with different captions like my love, my babe, my heart etc.
I saw them on my status and deleted them and she is angry.
Really, I see it as her intruding into my personal life. Really am very furious at her and she doesn't see anything bad in what she did instead she is giving me attitude.
Really? Am I wrong?
If you love her this shouldn't be a problem. or are you not proud of your girlfriend? if can't flaunt her it's either you're double dating or you're not proud of her. Either ways you shouldn't be with her. Your anger at this means you don't love her. Privacy ko.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by obstead200(m): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
DXNNigeria:
Really, am really furious right now and I see it as her intruding into my personal space. My babe just took my phone and uploaded her pictures with different captions like my love, my babe, my heart etc.
Really, I see it as her intruding into my personal life. Really am very furious at her and she doesn't see anything bad in what she did instead she is giving me attitude.
Really? Am I wrong?
Na we tell u to dey fu*ck insecure and desperate little girls? Abeg leave us joor
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Hypocrit: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nonsense post like every other relationship post as usual, but this must be the height of it all. Mtcheeeew.
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by AfroKnight: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lol. Wahala dey.

Wetin she smoke? Make sure you give her LAST WARNING. This is why we don’t let babes have access to our phones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by SweetCunt97(f): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

U still don't make sense at all

Is social media an avenue to show that u love sumone so much

Always think b4 writing
Nawaooo, and you had to quote same post 4 times?

Pls sort out yourself. I have a friend who uses his gf picture for his dp while dating. Now he's married to her and still uses her pictures.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by heendrix(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Omoolami100:
Make another babe wey you dey eye come get gbwhatsapp grin grin

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Friedturkey:
I'm very sure your "girlfriend" is not up to 18years.. you better dont do anything sexual with her, dont be a rapist
Nice observation. I wanted to ask him, how old she is.
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by hardon1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
sharaaaaaaaaaaaap... if you are not keeping multiple girlfriends, then you should not be bothered about it

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks there's nothing wrong with what the lady did and op deserve a break up?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by plessis: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No genuine love anymore. Social media has made almost everyone dishonest and disloyal. So y exactly did u delete if you are clean?

Gbam!!
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Geenosko: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
DXNNigeria:
Really? Am I wrong?

Baba what do you have to hide? grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
Did your 'real' girlfriend see the status?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Spiff20(m): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
idahme:

It's crazy these days, that's how I sent my girl birthday message a minute passed 12midnight, called her by 6am to wish her happy birthday. But she rejected them with anger telling me to go wish her on Facebook I was shocked. I went to write an epistle for her on Facebook and posted but she rejected it telling me it didn't come with a picture. That's when I had to put her brain back to factory settings, social media doesn't stipulates how much love someone has for you. Even this girl that did all these drama forgot to send me a text message on my birthday. Someone's privacy was invaded and the guy took necessary measures to avoid a repeat of such occurance in the future and people are talking about the guy not been faithful, it beats my immagination.
Hope you won't invite people for your wedding or if you do you won't post the pictures since you want private life.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by oshorstan(f): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Your gf loves u, so I won't blame her. She acted on impulse. it is normal.

You shouldn't be angry at her bro, except you are hiding something else. Pls don't blame her. she is only obeying the law of territoriality.

Except you're a chop and go kinda guy.
Idiota

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Spiff20(m): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:
Am I the only one who thinks there's nothing wrong with what the lady did and op deserve a break up?
You're not the only one. If I'm the girl I'm breaking up ASAP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by millhouse: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
punisha:

You want the poor boy to enter trouble?
1) main chic could see it
2) parents/uncles and aunties.
3) oga he works for.
4) landlord he is owing rent.
Add the rest Biko.
your head Dey there , imagine maybe he is looking for a loan for a start up and then someone that wishes to help sees Such , I would have second thoughts that my money might be used to settle his girlfriend’s demands .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by ahiboilandgas: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
DXNNigeria:
Really? Am I wrong?
but when u pounding the kitty he not intruding in her personal space

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Ejanla07: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No genuine love anymore. Social media has made almost everyone dishonest and disloyal. So y exactly did u delete if you are clean?

Not everyone like all those social media nonsense... I no go like am if na me.. I go upload for my status say my phone was hacked disregard any messages

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by NiCurious: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
HandsomeBlack:
1. A phone is supposed to be a private property.

2. If you two are married however, there shouldn't be any secrets between you two.

3. As a gf, Where she went too far is by posting it herself. She should have politely asked you to post it if she wanted to prove your faithfulness to her.

4. It's good to define certain boundaries that are important to you in a relationship. For instance, you may be a very private person that doesn't like your business partners knowing about your relationships and family life.
5. If you love her, you should be able to forgive her and make her understand why you're not comfortable with such.
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by SweetCunt97(f): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ejanla07:

Not everyone like all those social media nonsense... I no go like am if na me.. I go upload for my status say my phone was hacked disregard any messages
As per player wey you be na.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Youngpo413: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
who geniune love epp?abeg make she no spoil market for my guy o.
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by emapeteum(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
You are a dishonest fellow.Your girl is for sex, not to be seen with you.And for those who are supporting you, would they do same if your said girlfriend(well over 20 years) were their sister?Dishonest guys everywhere with skeleton in their cupboard.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by TruthHurts100: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
DXNNigeria:
Really? Am I wrong?

Which stupid privacy is that? When you are in a relationship and you've been eating her coconut... God punish you and your privacy. I gbadun that babe jare. She don spoil all your runs abi? Which mumu privacy they your public whatsapp status sef? U dey crase I swear.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Is obvious she has trust issues and wants to mark her territory like someone here said, but in d process she has proven t b rebellious and insensitive, she's a child I must say otherwise that's not how u confirm suspicions! For me I would be completely infuriated with that but it isn't something that should take over ur sleep, is not worth thinking about, forget it and move on but oga, expect this behaviours and traits from now, she's showing signs of being insensitive, Rebellious and investigative in dis relationship, if its sth u feel doesn't augur down well with u, this is d time to address that otherwise expect this patterns of using a fake identity to chat u up, hacking ur WhatsApp account, stealing ur bank credit card details, moving funds without telling u , anything rebellious is wat she's going to do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Spiff20:
You're not the only one. If I'm the girl I'm breaking up ASAP.
@bolded that's unnegotiable for me. C'mmon it's just WhatsApp status! If she had done that on his social media account that's going far but it's status. Definitely op has a lot under his bed. I wonder if Nigerians value Transpiracy in Relationships.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Fatneighbor20: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
You don't lover her.. period

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by pocohantas(f): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
In this era where people can change privacy settings? I don’t even rate those things. I can’t say I don’t appreciate it, but I am totally unbothered by lack of it.

A client was telling us he bought a car for his baby girl, bragging how his wife will never catch him again. This man dey always put im wife for status o. Anyway, my colleague told him she can tell him everywhere he has been from his phone and he said impossible. Handed her his iPhone and she told him, “You have been to xyz 4times this week. Is that where baby girl stays?”

The shock on the man’s face was epic. That my colleague is a master snooper. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
TruthHurts100:

Which stupid privacy is that? When you are in a relationship and you've been eating her coconut... God punish you and your privacy. I gbadun that babe jare. She don spoil all your runs abi? Which mumu privacy they your public whatsapp status sef? U dey crase I swear.

Chop which coconut Mr. Man, isn't she also eating d coconut or is it only him that is enjoying it, whose the one raising her legs to the ceiling convulsing like a silly hoe and screaming like a parrot!!! Is obvious u re a pussy man oya I hope u gave ur gf ur ATM card pins cos is not only on Whatsapp that u open ur privacy for her, open ur ATM pin for her and let her av it okay! Bye bye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by MonTaNa92: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hehehehe... Baba get many side chicks..
DXNNigeria:
Really? Am I wrong?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by pocohantas(f): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:

There is everything wrong with it, some people love to keep their relationship private. If she wants to break up for this, that’s up to her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Am Impotent & Frustrated / After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.