Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me (40208 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed / Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by AntiWailer: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2020
leave her naaa
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Majikman(m): 11:59am On Jul 21, 2020
My gee ,y u dey ignore all these people wey dey ask you d business u dey do nah

If nah Yahoo tell us ... If no be Yahoo tell us kwa .

Back to d matter... Dis babe no love you or maybe she has grown out of the love
You guys had B4 .Baba wake up oh ... U dey squander Millions on top person wey no
Worth am ...
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Bestchisom(m): 11:59am On Jul 21, 2020
I would have insulted you for being this easily manipulated by a lady but others have done justice to it.
Therefore, all protocol and insults duely observed, your simp card is ready

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
She doesn't love you. She's just in for your money and she'll never marry you. Take this as advice from an experienced female

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by emmychib: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
Op my own concern is what business are you doing that fetched you 800k in 3 months with 70k.
Please I need that biz.
Plus Op. Give that girl space. She's only taking advantage of you.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by BarrElChapo(m): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
Boss kindly run..

If you will pls also introduce me to this business of yours it is clearly lucrative.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Continue!!!...
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Branzy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Mehn with all this stories am definitely leaving her bruh
Olamila:
Let me not bore you guys with my relationship history but this girl is my first love, i met her while i was in school 300l. Ever since then i have always been there for her despite even having a low budget as student because I'm not from a wealthy home, even her parents has times10 more than my family. But despite that i try all i could to maintain my role in the relationship because i don't fancy myself asking anything from my girlfriend.

Before anything else i need to tell little about my girlfriend, she is beautiful and nice. Almost every guy wants to woo her and all of that. Aside of that my girlfriend is very stingy to me, she can never allow her anything be in my possession, she doesn't have this idea that we could end up one day though she will always say something close to it only during fun time. But when she is at her leisures she will say how she fancy how husband to be and all of that which i no I'm not the person she could had been referring to. That not even my major issue.

She always been cruel when she asks me for anything and i refuse to give her maybe i don't have or just don't see needs to do so.
I also discovered that most of our fun times comes immediately money enters my hand. Because i remember when i was in school my first 800k i made was finished and squandered with her, i haven't dated anyother or even have another girl since i met her. Because i try to make her feel comfortable because i no how many guys wish her to be with her. So secondly i made another 1m i squandered it with her too. But when this money just finish guyz i always see hell in her. This was the ups an downs i was experiencing till i finished my school with her. It was a shame for me upon the money i made in school i graduated with zero account looking for money for my law school. I wasn't fortunate to get any help so i sat back to Hustle. Then i was begging looking for helper to assist me when i saw one big opportunity that i need to take but it the opportunity required money as my account was bleeding zero. I begged everyone including my girlfriend but she told me she doesn't have even if she happened to get money for me i will pay her interest. This words alone made me cry, did you no instead of helping me out she told me I'm not the only one that needs help she also need to invest on her self which she was right i believe her. She later invested her money in one fraudulent sheme which she lost the money.

FastTrack to what is happening now, i later got help from someone who offered me 50k and my mum 20k making it 70k i picked myself up and started my Hustle again. Within three months i made 800k again. All this times i was giving her update about my business and earnings. Could you imagine she had the gut to ask for money despite her behaviors. Because of my nature i don't believe someone's bad nature should change my own nature so i still sent her some money because i also no she is broke.

Since then i just forgot about what she did and all of those stuffs because my money kept coming and i don't keep grudges i keep taking care of her. Now i had issue with my business i want to fix something up i was also telling her. this girl went ahead to start asking me to send her money. I was really disappointed i protested because i noticed when i have money i become very careless. It seems money covers so many things.
I just need advice because i think it is time to let her go coz with her nature and type of girl it might end in tears for me. All she do is stay on social media, snap and post and look for who will send her money. No skills, i have begged her several times to look for something to be doing she refused and tells me how her dad won't allow her. She doesn't listen to me, always feel like boss when little money enter her hand. Guys i really love her but i think it is time to seek help because i will regret if this continues.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by KingAzari: 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

Apart from toto and wrecking your finances, what else does she bring to the table?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by peacesampson(f): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hmmmm...this is serious....well my advice is this ...love is good love is beautiful..but dnt let it overrule some attitude u see in persons...most times I wonder why some girls act the way they do...cos my kind I can't even stay without doing something that will fetch me money not to talk of when I have a helper...try talking to her about her attitude and also present the plan of her doing something..if she still refuses..better find urself another person who will support ur ambitions even if is in the tiniest way..

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by fof1: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:
Let me not bore you guys with my relationship history but this girl is my first love, i met her while i was in school 300l. Ever since then i have always been there for her despite even having a low budget as student because I'm not from a wealthy home, even her parents has times10 more than my family. But despite that i try all i could to maintain my role in the relationship because i don't fancy myself asking anything from my girlfriend.

Before anything else i need to tell little about my girlfriend, she is beautiful and nice. Almost every guy wants to woo her and all of that. Aside of that my girlfriend is very stingy to me, she can never allow her anything be in my possession, she doesn't have this idea that we could end up one day though she will always say something close to it only during fun time. But when she is at her leisures she will say how she fancy how husband to be and all of that which i no I'm not the person she could had been referring to. That not even my major issue.

She always been cruel when she asks me for anything and i refuse to give her maybe i don't have or just don't see needs to do so.
I also discovered that most of our fun times comes immediately money enters my hand. Because i remember when i was in school my first 800k i made was finished and squandered with her, i haven't dated anyother or even have another girl since i met her. Because i try to make her feel comfortable because i no how many guys wish her to be with her. So secondly i made another 1m i squandered it with her too. But when this money just finish guyz i always see hell in her. This was the ups an downs i was experiencing till i finished my school with her. It was a shame for me upon the money i made in school i graduated with zero account looking for money for my law school. I wasn't fortunate to get any help so i sat back to Hustle. Then i was begging looking for helper to assist me when i saw one big opportunity that i need to take but it the opportunity required money as my account was bleeding zero. I begged everyone including my girlfriend but she told me she doesn't have even if she happened to get money for me i will pay her interest. This words alone made me cry, did you no instead of helping me out she told me I'm not the only one that needs help she also need to invest on her self which she was right i believe her. She later invested her money in one fraudulent sheme which she lost the money.

FastTrack to what is happening now, i later got help from someone who offered me 50k and my mum 20k making it 70k i picked myself up and started my Hustle again. Within three months i made 800k again. All this times i was giving her update about my business and earnings. Could you imagine she had the gut to ask for money despite her behaviors. Because of my nature i don't believe someone's bad nature should change my own nature so i still sent her some money because i also no she is broke.

Since then i just forgot about what she did and all of those stuffs because my money kept coming and i don't keep grudges i keep taking care of her. Now i had issue with my business i want to fix something up i was also telling her. this girl went ahead to start asking me to send her money. I was really disappointed i protested because i noticed when i have money i become very careless. It seems money covers so many things.
I just need advice because i think it is time to let her go coz with her nature and type of girl it might end in tears for me. All she do is stay on social media, snap and post and look for who will send her money. No skills, i have begged her several times to look for something to be doing she refused and tells me how her dad won't allow her. She doesn't listen to me, always feel like boss when little money enter her hand. Guys i really love her but i think it is time to seek help because i will regret if this continues.

MY LAWYER FRIEND. FINANCIAL LITERACY AND FIN.INTELLIGENCE IS DIFFERENT FROM LAW STUDIES. GROW UP AND STOP THIS FOOLISH SENTIMENT U HAVE CARRIED OVER TIME ABOUT THIS GIRL,NO MATTER HOW LONG U HAVE BEEN WITH HER. This Girl is not Meant for U. She is a Gold Digger and Will not Marry U, No matter what Promises U both Share or at best, U will be WASTED. LET HER OFF GRADUALLY, WITHDRAW UR LOVE TACTICALLY/STEALINGLY. KEEP SOME SECRETS ABOUT UR FINANCES WHEN IT COMES IN. READ UP AND GATHER FINANCIAL DISCIPLINE,PLS. GOD HELP U.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Excuses: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
poshestmina:
Are you sure she's dating you?

Or using you as a mobile ATM machine? undecided

Walahi...he sounded too stupid..I don't know what to tell the guy..

Are you tied to the relationship guy..why is it so hard to move..you must be a low self esteemed guy..stuck to the cunt of the said girl..
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by greall12(m): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
Op how old are you
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Viktoro1: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
Bro abeg which business wey u start??...help a brother
Buh truly u should av left that relationship a long time ago...
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Ybaby: 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

That girl is not a wife material. A woman will advise you to invest knowing she will need the proceeds for her kids school fees in future.

That girl is a good time girl!

Enough about her! OP! You are irresponsible o. A young man that money entered your hand you did not find one land to buy somewhere or invest it more ....... at your young age you are running around with good time girls.

My friend draw up a plan for your life

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Tickles001(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

This is quite a coincidence. I suffered exactly the same faith with the op.
It's a pity you've gone down too far on this part of investing too much in a girl that doesn't invest equally in you. Brace up for what's coming for you, because it's unlikely to end well.
I used to have the same believe that allowing myself to be used is being kind, but I was wrong. At the end I was totalled.
The only way to secure your emotional safety is to device a means and dupe her of a huge amount. Then end the relationship.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by IceColdVeins(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
You are the Martin Luther King of all simps...I can't deal undecided

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by djflamini(m): 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
And you are a lawyer ?use your legal sense and skills. Get sense
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
Same hole you're in now my guy is in the hole too. See my guy if you put woman first you gonna end it in a rust and that's truth.
Hustle first, make money, better girl will come that would respect and give you all what you need all day life.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by golddare: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
One of my Reverend will say "they go school but den no get sense". Dont take it as insult. I pray that when you will be sharing your story in 20years time the headline wont be " How my first love ruined my life" but " How my first love would have ruined my life".
I know you go school and you get sense so "RUN".
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by EBISABA(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
This is my advise bro.
bro face your life.
face your hustle.
withdraw all your attentions given to her.
withdraw all the care.
and let see her reactions
if she notices and she complain about your change
promise her you will change
keep doing that for month
if she change for good by calling you and also showing some cares then
you can move on with her.
there is always a room for change so far you still love her
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Johnsghana(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
Oga, let me tel you something.

Not happens with women unintentionally.

They think things through very well, unlike men.

She is not this way to you by mistake.

Find out from her, may be sh has has a bad experience in the past with a man exploiting her.

If that is not the case, please run for your life.

If your woman cannot support you, you will live the rest of life in fear of the next day.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Shafiiimran99: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
"Before anything else I need to tell little about my girlfriend, she is beautiful and nice. Almost every guy wants to woo her and all of that"

Because of that keep spending on her, after all, money must be spent on something. Moreover, if you let her go another guy would have a chance to be with her which is something you don't want so don't let your beautiful girl go, please
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by benicta(f): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Relationships are about give and take. I see no reason why you should be in a relationship with someone that can't give up something for you. Wake up bro and at the same time, do what's right.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by vickydevoka(m): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
Your own better my ex never call me even wen she need help. Na so x her immediately
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by kpompey: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
Check yourself may be what goes round comes around. Are you doing legit yourself.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by simplepee(f): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
They only thing I will tell you is 'YOU ARE A BIG FOOL' .
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by agarawu23(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
MUMU, just delete this rubbish thread. You aren't ripe enough to enter any relationship
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by KBdownloads(m): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GENERATION OF MEN?!!! WHY IS IT FULL OF BRAINLESS SIMPS LIKE THIS??!

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Phyde: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
This is what you get when you are in lust and scared cause other guys are after her. She is just taking that advantage to cash out. Fear who no fear women. Please let her go without thinking twice and keep up the good hustling which i am very much interested to know about. wink
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Chibae4real: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
I'M SO SORRY DEAR, YOU'VE HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL OF THAT TO PLEASE HER! PLSSSSSS..... LET HER GO! U DESERVE BETTER
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Baddestguyp(m): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

Dump her...
Btw what sort of business are you running to make so much...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady / Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. / What Would You Do In This Situation (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.