Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me (40204 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed / Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by TheManOfTheYear: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ode nla leleyi sha. .I have no advice for you, at 40 you'll get sense
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by ihec(m): 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
You have identified the problem severely still you keep reapeting the same mistake.
If she is too expensive for u walk away it's as simple as ABC.
Even pple who spent 30yrs together still go their separate ways

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by cocolacec(m): 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:
Let me not bore you guys with my relationship history but this girl is my first love, i met her while i was in school 300l. Ever since then i have always been there for her despite even having a low budget as student because I'm not from a wealthy home, even her parents has times10 more than my family. But despite that i try all i could to maintain my role in the relationship because i don't fancy myself asking anything from my girlfriend.

Before anything else i need to tell little about my girlfriend, she is beautiful and nice. Almost every guy wants to woo her and all of that. Aside of that my girlfriend is very stingy to me, she can never allow her anything be in my possession, she doesn't have this idea that we could end up one day though she will always say something close to it only during fun time. But when she is at her leisures she will say how she fancy how husband to be and all of that which i no I'm not the person she could had been referring to. That not even my major issue.

She always been cruel when she asks me for anything and i refuse to give her maybe i don't have or just don't see needs to do so.
I also discovered that most of our fun times comes immediately money enters my hand. Because i remember when i was in school my first 800k i made was finished and squandered with her, i haven't dated anyother or even have another girl since i met her. Because i try to make her feel comfortable because i no how many guys wish her to be with her. So secondly i made another 1m i squandered it with her too. But when this money just finish guyz i always see hell in her. This was the ups an downs i was experiencing till i finished my school with her. It was a shame for me upon the money i made in school i graduated with zero account looking for money for my law school. I wasn't fortunate to get any help so i sat back to Hustle. Then i was begging looking for helper to assist me when i saw one big opportunity that i need to take but it the opportunity required money as my account was bleeding zero. I begged everyone including my girlfriend but she told me she doesn't have even if she happened to get money for me i will pay her interest. This words alone made me cry, did you no instead of helping me out she told me I'm not the only one that needs help she also need to invest on her self which she was right i believe her. She later invested her money in one fraudulent sheme which she lost the money.

FastTrack to what is happening now, i later got help from someone who offered me 50k and my mum 20k making it 70k i picked myself up and started my Hustle again. Within three months i made 800k again. All this times i was giving her update about my business and earnings. Could you imagine she had the gut to ask for money despite her behaviors. Because of my nature i don't believe someone's bad nature should change my own nature so i still sent her some money because i also no she is broke.

Since then i just forgot about what she did and all of those stuffs because my money kept coming and i don't keep grudges i keep taking care of her. Now i had issue with my business i want to fix something up i was also telling her. this girl went ahead to start asking me to send her money. I was really disappointed i protested because i noticed when i have money i become very careless. It seems money covers so many things.
I just need advice because i think it is time to let her go coz with her nature and type of girl it might end in tears for me. All she do is stay on social media, snap and post and look for who will send her money. No skills, i have begged her several times to look for something to be doing she refused and tells me how her dad won't allow her. She doesn't listen to me, always feel like boss when little money enter her hand. Guys i really love her but i think it is time to seek help because i will regret if this continues.
As a brother ,It is better you quit the relationship.A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.Your girlfriend doesnt love,she will dump you the moment she finds herself a better man in her fantasy.i.e obodo oyinbo comes along ,she will dump you without remorse.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by mmadu4: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
why are you crying because you spent chicken change on your gf , no be your mate dey buy Benz for their girlfriend?? . you are the stingy one here
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by silverbirdng(f): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
It must not be fraud always
1StopRudeness:

Used laptop: 40k
Modem and running cost :30k
1-3months: some white pple decided to be stupid accross the Atlantic Ocean
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by MilkANDpepper: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ordinarily I won't say this but I have to. My comment to you is simple after reading all through. You are a goat. �. Stop being one of you like. Now get out.
Olamila:
Let me not bore you guys with my relationship history but this girl is my first love, i met her while i was in school 300l. Ever since then i have always been there for her despite even having a low budget as student because I'm not from a wealthy home, even her parents has times10 more than my family. But despite that i try all i could to maintain my role in the relationship because i don't fancy myself asking anything from my girlfriend.

Before anything else i need to tell little about my girlfriend, she is beautiful and nice. Almost every guy wants to woo her and all of that. Aside of that my girlfriend is very stingy to me, she can never allow her anything be in my possession, she doesn't have this idea that we could end up one day though she will always say something close to it only during fun time. But when she is at her leisures she will say how she fancy how husband to be and all of that which i no I'm not the person she could had been referring to. That not even my major issue.

She always been cruel when she asks me for anything and i refuse to give her maybe i don't have or just don't see needs to do so.
I also discovered that most of our fun times comes immediately money enters my hand. Because i remember when i was in school my first 800k i made was finished and squandered with her, i haven't dated anyother or even have another girl since i met her. Because i try to make her feel comfortable because i no how many guys wish her to be with her. So secondly i made another 1m i squandered it with her too. But when this money just finish guyz i always see hell in her. This was the ups an downs i was experiencing till i finished my school with her. It was a shame for me upon the money i made in school i graduated with zero account looking for money for my law school. I wasn't fortunate to get any help so i sat back to Hustle. Then i was begging looking for helper to assist me when i saw one big opportunity that i need to take but it the opportunity required money as my account was bleeding zero. I begged everyone including my girlfriend but she told me she doesn't have even if she happened to get money for me i will pay her interest. This words alone made me cry, did you no instead of helping me out she told me I'm not the only one that needs help she also need to invest on her self which she was right i believe her. She later invested her money in one fraudulent sheme which she lost the money.

FastTrack to what is happening now, i later got help from someone who offered me 50k and my mum 20k making it 70k i picked myself up and started my Hustle again. Within three months i made 800k again. All this times i was giving her update about my business and earnings. Could you imagine she had the gut to ask for money despite her behaviors. Because of my nature i don't believe someone's bad nature should change my own nature so i still sent her some money because i also no she is broke.

Since then i just forgot about what she did and all of those stuffs because my money kept coming and i don't keep grudges i keep taking care of her. Now i had issue with my business i want to fix something up i was also telling her. this girl went ahead to start asking me to send her money. I was really disappointed i protested because i noticed when i have money i become very careless. It seems money covers so many things.
I just need advice because i think it is time to let her go coz with her nature and type of girl it might end in tears for me. All she do is stay on social media, snap and post and look for who will send her money. No skills, i have begged her several times to look for something to be doing she refused and tells me how her dad won't allow her. She doesn't listen to me, always feel like boss when little money enter her hand. Guys i really love her but i think it is time to seek help because i will regret if this continues.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

Simp, wake up!
It is already ending in premium tearsss.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by ruggedtimi(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
Op check her contact list to see your name, if na Maga or Bitcoin wallet. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Tiwatopebabe(f): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
OP, you sef get problem. Simply because you want to judge and condemn a girl, see how lengthy your epistle is.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by webizone(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
theTransporter:

Quite a lenghty one. Bro leave her, period. Her parents are rich, she should be the one even taking you out atimes, but no, she just shows up when you get cash. Lemme tell you a secret, if a lady loves you and sees a future with you, she will be the one even economising your money for you. She will be telling you not to spend so much on vain things. But yours is the opposite. And you just confirmed she doesn't see a future with you, meaning she just come to chop.

But you self de extravagant oh, how can u spend over 1.8mill with a girl just like that and returned to ground zero. Wake up bro. You need to leave her and organize your life before going into another relationship.

By the way if you don't mind kindly introduce me to this business you talked about, am a student in one of the unis

Abi o. Me sef I am interested in knowing this business he's talking about.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Liposure: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
Some people neva learn
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by rapid101(m): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
tall girls re senseless especially wen u show dem love. bro it ll be painful but get ur another girl u no is better and shift total attention to her and u forget dis ur present babe. if u force ur self on her and eventually marry her because of love, bro am sorry. it finished for u and no pastor or prophet ll bring u out

the hand written is on the wall.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by olamishow(m): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
Graduate Trainee for Batch B Stream 2 (2020)

Get Your Future Started!

SDSD is a software and tools development and consultancy company, specializing in analytical and integrated collaborative workflow software and tools. With over 1,000+ customers worldwide, we provide software platform and services to Traders, Ship brokers, Ship owners, Shipping Agents and the wider Shipping industry
We are currently looking for ambitious and talented individuals interested in growing with hands-on experience in fields like, IT Support and Software Development. If you want to take your career to the next level, this Graduate Trainee opening is the perfect fit for you if you are among the Ex-corpers that pass out last week Thursday 16th of July, 2020!

At SDSD, we want individuals who are eager to learn and develop while bringing valuable perspectives or expertise to our continuous progress.
We believe in promoting from within, not hiring management from the outside.
Our Graduate Training program is designed to coach, mentor, and develop like-minded individuals. You will be cross-trained in:
• Business Development
• Team Leadership
• IT customer Services
• Software Development

Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree/HND in a Computer Science.
• 0-1 years of experience
• An optimistic, high-energy problem solver
• Intellectually curious and eager to learn
• Minimum coding preferred but not necessary
• Knowledge in Excel, PowerPoint, Word

Company Location: Ogun state (Behind Intercontinental Distilleries limited)

If you are excited to work somewhere you can learn, grow and develop, apply now to recruitment@sdsd.com
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by tiredoflife(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
What a fool
Others wants her he says so it makes him want to spend on her
U are the problem
U make it seem without her u cant live

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Jazzafizzy(f): 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
emmysolo2001:
guy
let's be guided

you can't keep fooling your self,
cause you feel you are in a relationship
with a woman you probably love but be honest
with your self the girl doesn't love you.she may probably see you as her goody bag and you gotta wake up and realize your worth

I probably won't be surprised
if she has never gotten anything
for you as a gift maybe something
casual
if she is there for only collecting and not giving then you have to leave her
the relationship should be 50:50
if she is not ready to support you even in the smallest way possible then how can you see a future with her
Can't believe you will support the guy . I use to think most of you don't have a heart ,when u lash on thread that has the following headings " ladies avoid broke guys " no nija ladies should be trusted . Reason why I'm living my dream after being with this beautiful white lady from a popular dating site
Can wait for covid to go so we can be together. Love is all that matter
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by CreamyPatty24: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dump her this very moment. That girl does not love you one bit. She is with you for the money.
Please spend on your mum instead because once you start having kids,your attention will be on your family.
Open your eyes when you want to settle down;don't go for a trophy lady because that is what this current babe is about.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Afobear: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

Ndo for your wahala nwanne. My own issue now is for you to tell me the hustle you do because I'm interested to make some money ..please reply me
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by 4four(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
Bros, you do not need help, you known what to do when ever you are ready to free yourself from bondage

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by davien(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
Keep spending on her and don't stop, it's working well for you.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
allen113:
op, you said you're from a poor home and she still agree to date you even when other guys are wooing her, when you were single you never made 800k, immediately you started dating her you've made over 2m, bros Abeg marry her, she get luck way dey follow her, as long as she is not cheating on you, forgive her stingy nature.

wetin dis Alaga Ibile they talk.....

juju Don scatter dis one head.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by oglalasioux(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
allen113:
op, you said you're from a poor home and she still agree to date you even when other guys are wooing her, when you were single you never made 800k, immediately you started dating her you've made over 2m, bros Abeg marry her, she get luck way dey follow her, as long as she is not cheating on you, forgive her stingy nature.
It's appalling that people still believe this crap.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by mattfeuter(m): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

Dump that b!tch and run as fast as your legs can take you.

You’re welcome cool
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by elijahozzy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
Say no more, dumb her my guy, you no get sense
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Pauleze2020: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
This is the result of dating a liability, it will definitely end in tears, but if you desire premium tears then go ahead and wife her.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
what do you expect money got via crook can't be accountable..

na ur repercussion be dat gal.

Satan no clear cry without weeping u again.

u never know anything dat gal Na ur cross, Na because of de gal dey make u huzzle and u go huzzle till u go extra miles and at the end u re finished, so some else go marry de gal
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Greystone: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
yomi007k:
Is it not already ending in tears for you?

Stop living in denial.

I swear I'm pitying OP.

Did his babe/ leech jazz him?
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by ayosam4real: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
It's so obvious the girl has cooked efo riro and added lots of dummies brain � to the food she cooks for you.

I wonder why we are so attached to mediocrity and see it as the solution.

Guy ignore the bullshit of love, if you marry her, the demand would go higher. Except you want to punish her by marring her and playing 2 aside game.

Olamila:

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
If i no start with you be mumu man my mind no go rest all day, YOU BE MUMU MAN.

Meanwhile abeg teach me that job you dey do abeg,I promise to pay you back with interest
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by taibat61(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
So many shit post on nairaland now.

This story looks fake

Just carry your lies and problem away
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by ChiefSweetus: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
I promise you if I catch you I go tell boys make dem beat you. With 4 x 4 plank. Dem go beat you you go almost die. angry angry angry your poor mother no see shishi for all the millions you make, na one dirty girl with beans toto wey hate you dey chop your money. You are a bàstard and I hope you become poor! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Ninobraw(m): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
allen113:

You re right, since sense far from am
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Bakare19: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
Tickles001:

This is quite a coincidence. I suffered exactly the same faith with the op.
It's a pity you've gone down too far on this part of investing too much in a girl that doesn't invest equally in you. Brace up for what's coming for you, because it's unlikely to end well.
I used to have the same believe that allowing myself to be used is being kind, but I was wrong. At the end I was totalled.
The only way to secure your emotional safety is to device a means and dupe her of a huge amount. Then end the relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady / Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. / What Would You Do In This Situation (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.