Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? (42795 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by alaribe1992(m): 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
Openbusiness4:
money attract the hoes, potential attract real women. Hoes will always be hoes, highest bidder win, no permanent address but real women stick to a guy with potential, they are loyal. I was advising the OP on how to avoid the hoes. A real woman always greater than d hoes, no matter what

you're wise baba. don't know why everything should be about money these days
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by alaribe1992(m): 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=illitrate post=92031170]Guy do u ever pray? Do u know the our father prayer.

Do u know that the sentence 'deliver us from all evil' works in mysterious ways. see how we chase after sonething God tries to deliver us from.

I learnt my lesson the hard way, a girl blocked me 5 times on whatsapp, eat time I would create a new whatsapp with a new number and chat with her and she would be happy I came back, only to later block me. The 7th time we met and c0itus took place, the gono was class 7. The type of gono that can penetrate condom. Thanks God I went for screening early.

No one is too busy, its just a matter of priorities.

lol funny but nice advice

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by alaribe1992(m): 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=Heathrow44 post=92031525]Oga, u have ur whole life ahead of u! If u think she's that special or too beautiful, then u avnt really been to d UK, or US b4 ! And if u try chasing her back, u re going to receive half baked love/relationship, u won't really get to feel how being loved & cared 4, u can really be!
Don't settle 4 less when u can get the best! Trust me chasing her would mean more of late replies, no calls, half baked emotions, no real connections, u dating urslf, u being d only one fighting 4 d love, u being the only one trying to make it work, whereas she has emotionally detached from u and whatever u do wouldn't be really appreciated! U need to feel dat she really cares 4 u and is ready to fight to make things
work cos that's what would make ur marriage a happy one! Otherwise is going to be hell 4 u, when others are happy with their partners and both of u re just existing and managing each other 4 70yr jubilee, that's way too long a life, uve wasted ur one in a life time life!

Thanks, best I ever heard
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by alaribe1992(m): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=Donpaper post=92032337]take heart simp. However, learn to show your sexual intent before verbalising love. Thank your stars, she jonz u on time, she for milk you. Anyways, girls are fun to be with, learn and understand them, you will laugh it off whenever they misbehave. No too dey carry girl mata for head. Though it hurts, go and console yourself with Dorothy breast

bad guy!��
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by alaribe1992(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
lastchild:
have you experienced something like this before?

No
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by alaribe1992(m): 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
vasco01:
Go hustle and make the money

She for get interest if to say she see you will Benz car, Gucci shirt, golden wrist, iPhone, smith shoe, a mansion like e-money and 30billion in your account to be transfer to her father in the village

lol baba the way you people dey shout go make money upandan eeh, wheelbarrow pushers for don make this money cuz they're always going out to make money. Dem no dey pluck money from tree

3 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:
I am an undergraduate of a high institution in Owerri, so I've been home due to the closure of schools Nationwide.

There's this girl whose mom owns a drinking bar somewhere around my street, she's an undergraduate too, but she's been home too during this lockdown. I've been seeing this girl for years but started developing feelings for her suddenly.

I approached her as a sharp guy and collected her number. She wasn't using a smart phone then, so we communicate through phone calls.
At first our conversations was smooth and sweet, and it was like a match made in heaven, we haven't gone out for a date due to she always stays in her mom's shop and her mom is a very strict woman. Her dad is late. I told this girl my mind, that I'd like us to date and she agreed.

To cut the story short

After a week she started acting strange, sometimes she wouldn't pick my calls and she won't call back, she got a smart phone and was back on WhatsApp. She replies my text late after seeing them.

On Sunday afternoon I called her and she busied my call, a friend of mine who lives opposite their shop called me on phone telling me the girl was outside their shop and was over the phone with someone for a long time. I called her again and she busied my call again, I texted her on WhatsApp to ask her what her problem was.

After a day, she replied on WhatsApp that she's sorry. Well today she just texted me that she's no longer interested in the relationship that she just wants to be left alone. Note that we haven't even had a time together all this while due to the fact I didn't want to rush things with her and she was always at her mom's shop.

I want to know how someone that likes you before just wakes up and all of a sudden no longer interested in you again without any provocation.

Thank you
She's too young, feelings are usually not stable at this stage, find someone who knows what she wants in life, and also stay focused.

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Ochima75(m): 12:01am On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=alaribe1992 post=92036991][/quote]

The whatsapp statuses na to see if you go try pick am up again.
Hahahahahahahahahah!

Many girls reasoning dey on "R"
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by MrJavaS: 12:13am On Jul 24, 2020
alaribe1992:
I am an undergraduate of a high institution in Owerri, so I've been home due to the closure of schools Nationwide.

There's this girl whose mom owns a drinking bar somewhere around my street, she's an undergraduate too, but she's been home too during this lockdown. I've been seeing this girl for years but started developing feelings for her suddenly.

I approached her as a sharp guy and collected her number. She wasn't using a smart phone then, so we communicate through phone calls.
At first our conversations was smooth and sweet, and it was like a match made in heaven, we haven't gone out for a date due to she always stays in her mom's shop and her mom is a very strict woman. Her dad is late. I told this girl my mind, that I'd like us to date and she agreed.

To cut the story short

After a week she started acting strange, sometimes she wouldn't pick my calls and she won't call back, she got a smart phone and was back on WhatsApp. She replies my text late after seeing them.

On Sunday afternoon I called her and she busied my call, a friend of mine who lives opposite their shop called me on phone telling me the girl was outside their shop and was over the phone with someone for a long time. I called her again and she busied my call again, I texted her on WhatsApp to ask her what her problem was.

After a day, she replied on WhatsApp that she's sorry. Well today she just texted me that she's no longer interested in the relationship that she just wants to be left alone. Note that we haven't even had a time together all this while due to the fact I didn't want to rush things with her and she was always at her mom's shop.

I want to know how someone that likes you before just wakes up and all of a sudden no longer interested in you again without any provocation.

Thank you

You should have manipulated her into falling in love with you first instead of revealing your intentions. A girl doesn't automatically fall in love with you because you asked her to date you or told her that you love her.

Also are you so blind that you couldn't even understand that she wasn't interested in the relationship anymore? The late replies was enough to help you catch the vibe of rejection.

We make time for things we prioritize

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by ImaIma1(f): 12:30am On Jul 24, 2020
Maybe because the desirable was not available and had to make the available desirable.

And now, the desirable has become available and she has now left the available for the desirable.
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 24, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
She found better offer
an offer she couldnt resist

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:07am On Jul 24, 2020
grandstar:

My guy, Google "How to cure halitosis" and thank me later.

On a serious note, she might have found it overwhelming and draining dating you since she has to be at the shop coupled with the mums strict behavior. The absence of father places a lot of responsibility on her head. She too has a role in putting food on the table. All hands on deck.

She might also have someone already. Jiggling 2 men at the same time may be such a hassle.

Then, she might just have lost interest very fast. That was the way me. Some are wired that way.

You may also not be her type. There's nothing wrong in that. I'm sure that's where your hurt comes from. That you're not good enough for her, a catch like you. That's has rubbished your self esteem.

There's been loads of girls you did not feel attracted to and did their world end? There's millions of trees in the forest. Simply move on.
there's this guy I met ReCently. He told me about his life, family information and secrets. No man has cared about me that much sending a thousand messages a day, saying I'm like a sister to him. I put it in prayer and the signs are good. Don't think I'm ever going to leave him
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:08am On Jul 24, 2020
OBku4:
smh
where do they get all these guys from?!

Mr Man the sooner u stop sending girls and start focusing on urself, the better for you.

If not, Sorry would be your last name!
OBiefunam
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:17am On Jul 24, 2020
Lamanii22:

Hmmmm.... Right to some extent ooo...
Mani<3
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:19am On Jul 24, 2020
CapitalBank:
@alaribe1992

Hehehe. this thing is like a national fever now. Like I said in another thread, Welcome to the club bro...

Mine did same thing to me too and said she is not feeling the relationship anymore... I didn't rush things like you, I gave her time because she is always busy...

but guess what? Someone who was always busy has been on phone chats at late hours 11 pm and 12 am almost everyday... who is she chatting with?

Since I am not new to things like these from the female folks, their volatility and instability, which some times make me wonder whether God missed a particular feature when he was creating them because to me, they rarely act normal, I took it calmly and move on, though it was painful.

She said she needed space but has space is being occupied by someone else at late hours...

I am not new in the game so I just let her be. what still shocks me is that she still makes indirect whatsapp statuses to attack me. I never offended her or did her wrong. I know how much I brought out in the middle of lockdown/corona for her mothers treatment. I have made back 6 times the money though and I didnt do it because we were dating...

but why still make statuses to attack me indirectly when I had let you off the hook at your request?

My only prayer is for God to send a miracle discovery for CoronaVirus eradication because a business I had started is HIGHLY dependent on normalcy of the society and gathering within a confined perimeter and without normalcy, I cant not execute BUT it is highly profitable niche... PATIENCE is all I have now and God.
I'm Sorry Guys

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:20am On Jul 24, 2020
justli:
You came in too clingy and emotionally needy...it's a big turn off for most people , both male and female.

You have to learn to hold back. You might not like it, but that's what keeps the girls needing you when you don't have money or fineness to give.

Calling her like 24-7, even having your friend monitor her calling times. This is so not how to get a girl's affection.
not every girl is same, justli
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:24am On Jul 24, 2020
StressLessCash:
She lost interest because you're a nice guy.
no no, don't say that, no good deed goes unappreciated
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:27am On Jul 24, 2020
Blueelf:

So as an Undergrad, a woman is your problem?

So much so that you even created a topic for it on Nairaland?

I hope you remember the kind of country you live in?

There are hardly any Jobs left for the fresh grads. Hence, you have to stand out one way or another in the job market via Good grades, skills learnt etc

Yet, you're distracted by a worthless female?

I hope tomorrow you won't create a topic with the title "What can I do with 2.2/Third class degree" because that's where you're heading if you don't face front

Continue, you hear?

angry angry
you're a little too harsh dear, let him be. Doesn't mean he isn't focusing on his studies
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:42am On Jul 24, 2020
CapitalBank:
grin grin grin this one is still dreaming. E go shock u as ugly 3rd class with multimillions go collect your chick depsite your first class and 2.1 kikikikikikikiki
ugni third class with muntimiyons you no well lol grin
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:44am On Jul 24, 2020
BOOKWORMLUX:

The way you guys attack Christianity reenforces my believe in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
I was shocked seeing his analysis. Was into that before but no more

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by CaptainFM1: 1:48am On Jul 24, 2020
alaribe1992:

The painful thing there is I no even chop.

When your game is tight, she will come back and cook for you. But for now, double your hussle. Nothing so special about her....."Money for hand, back for ground"
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:57am On Jul 24, 2020
mozele:

must you chop? you better give your life to Christ!
I was in the world but later found out there's nothing like waiting for a man till marriage
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:23am On Jul 24, 2020
efemena5050:
she hear ur story how u bin dey tif meat for pot thts y........meanwhile stating the obvious that girl became indifferent towards u due to negative info about either ur family or about u.All of these can be traced to her strict benefactor or perhaps any of her confident
who stole the meat from the cooking pot?
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:25am On Jul 24, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
What is bad in chopping and cleaning mouth? cheesy
To start with a good number of naija guys hype themselves way too much when it comes to their sex game.
'I will shift your womb' 'i will make you cum' yenyenyen.
Only for the guys to cum in 10 secs.
Another point is that even if both of them enjoy it,na the girl toto go suffer am.
If they had sex now you guys will be the same set of people to call her olosho.

Forget all the epistle op dey type.
The main reason why he opened this thread was that he was pained that he didn't chop her.
thank you,alexa
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by efemena5050(m): 4:50am On Jul 24, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
who stole the meat from the cooking pot?
see jamb question
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Frankcallys(m): 4:51am On Jul 24, 2020
Like he rightfully said...

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by CapitalBank: 5:10am On Jul 24, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I'm Sorry Guys

Its okay... Don't feel pity for me. I have one believe that we come into people's life for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by alert01(m): 5:42am On Jul 24, 2020
Nothing

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by FamousMonk: 5:49am On Jul 24, 2020
Check her zodiac sign.. She's either a Gemini or Libra. They can't stay committed to anything as they lose interest easily. Don't blame yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by EmmyBiggy(m): 6:12am On Jul 24, 2020
I assume her ex came back to reconcile with her and that relinquish the feelings she had for you. You too should go back to your ex and reconcile and let her know you have ex too don't be jumping from one woman to another.
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:46am On Jul 24, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I was shocked seeing his analysis. Was into that before but no more

Wow
Thank God for your life. Things like that can never stop God from being him.
Many people did things like that in centuries ago but they are no more. God's name lives on even if we die. We need him more than He needs us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Dshocker(m): 8:22am On Jul 24, 2020
alaribe1992:

To cut the story short

Thank you

Girls don't like dating a guy that lives the same street with her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / Nigerian Man Marries Two Women On The Same Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.