Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? (42773 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by ForeThinker: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
undecided
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by IvarTheBoneless: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
Maybe you were

1. Too eager.

2. Too much of a doormat. Yes Ma Yes Ma

3. Body odour? Mouth odour?

4. All of the above

5. None of the above.

6. X

3 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by netflicks(m): 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
I didnt read the content but bro u wonna keep a girl, make money or another dude go dey grease ur babe...

2 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Tuns20(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
Archangel20:
your mind sopoze tell u say as no be u buy her the phone, another guy man don chance u... Chop and go bro

My God would shower blessings yakata on top your head..

2 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Obakashdee(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
It’s simple na baba mi, na higher bidder carry your babe! No waste time crying over that abeg! Move on o abeg

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:
I am an undergraduate of a high institution in Owerri, so I've been home due to the closure of schools Nationwide.

There's this girl whose mom owns a drinking bar somewhere around my street, she's an undergraduate too, but she's been home too during this lockdown. I've been seeing this girl for years but started developing feelings for her suddenly.

I approached her as a sharp guy and collected her number. She wasn't using a smart phone then, so we communicate through phone calls.
At first our conversations was smooth and sweet, and it was like a match made in heaven, we haven't gone out for a date due to she always stays in her mom's shop and her mom is a very strict woman. Her dad is late. I told this girl my mind, that I'd like us to date and she agreed.

To cut the story short

After a week she started acting strange, sometimes she wouldn't pick my calls and she won't call back, she got a smart phone and was back on WhatsApp. She replies my text late after seeing them.

On Sunday afternoon I called her and she busied my call, a friend of mine who lives opposite their shop called me on phone telling me the girl was outside their shop and was over the phone with someone for a long time. I called her again and she busied my call again, I texted her on WhatsApp to ask her what her problem was.

After a day, she replied on WhatsApp that she's sorry. Well today she just texted me that she's no longer interested in the relationship that she just wants to be left alone. Note that we haven't even had a time together all this while due to the fact I didn't want to rush things with her and she was always at her mom's shop.

I want to know how someone that likes you before just wakes up and all of a sudden no longer interested in you again without any provocation.

Thank you
Higher bidder things cool

She may not really like you tho!

Move on, OP

You have not wasted your love...

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Egwim1993(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
For your professional graphics designs, logos, animation videos, branding of products, advert flyers etc call: +2349059246409
Please click
��������
https:///c/2349059246409

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
Because grin grin

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
Am on this table sha
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by DropsMic(m): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
All these Small small boys

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Toosure70: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
Maybe your tool small like mine, See me immediately for enlargement.
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by fatymore(f): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hustle more or face your study

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
My sig
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Openbusiness4: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:
[s]I am an undergraduate of a high institution in Owerri, so I've been home due to the closure of schools Nationwide.

There's this girl whose mom owns a drinking bar somewhere around my street, she's an undergraduate too, but she's been home too during this lockdown. I've been seeing this girl for years but started developing feelings for her suddenly.

I approached her as a sharp guy and collected her number. She wasn't using a smart phone then, so we communicate through phone calls.
At first our conversations was smooth and sweet, and it was like a match made in heaven, we haven't gone out for a date due to she always stays in her mom's shop and her mom is a very strict woman. Her dad is late. I told this girl my mind, that I'd like us to date and she agreed.

To cut the story short

After a week she started acting strange, sometimes she wouldn't pick my calls and she won't call back, she got a smart phone and was back on WhatsApp. She replies my text late after seeing them.

On Sunday afternoon I called her and she busied my call, a friend of mine who lives opposite their shop called me on phone telling me the girl was outside their shop and was over the phone with someone for a long time. I called her again and she busied my call again, I texted her on WhatsApp to ask her what her problem was.

After a day, she replied on WhatsApp that she's sorry. Well today she just texted me that she's no longer interested in the relationship that she just wants to be left alone. Note that we haven't even had a time together all this while due to the fact I didn't want to rush things with her and she was always at her mom's shop.

I want to know how someone that likes you before just wakes up and all of a sudden no longer interested in you again without any provocation.

Thank you[/s]
Mr Undergraduate, leave woman alone, face your book. When u reach final year with 1st class or 2:1 na dem go dey rush u

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by bunnaes: 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:
I am an undergraduate of a high institution in Owerri, so I've been home due to the closure of schools Nationwide.

To cut the story short

Thank you
The bolded is where you fvcked up and I hope you have learnt your lesson in case of next time.

Make sure you rush into her pants next time.
She should be the one to take things slowly not you. Don't ever play a good guy, a good guy = a fool. Always insist on meeting her and whenever she's around ensure you put you hands all over her body till she says STOP.
If you had fvcked her in time she could never forget you thereafter, now the euphoria has faded, the love is divided.

Goodluck to you sha.. In case of next time.

Meanwhile, Crownedrookie = bunnae = GentRoyal = homo!!

10 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by pyrex23(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
She probably thought she could get a phone off you, since she eventually got one.. well.. sad

3 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

I've deleted her number, pics text msgs on my phone. It hurts tho. But as a real nigga I have to move on

Na so, she fell for a player, give it 6months or less he will dump her.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by malele(m): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ok
alaribe1992:

To cut the story short

Thank you

Dawg free her , u don’t need any girl to toss u around Beo
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by grandstar(m): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

To cut the story short

Thank you

My guy, Google "How to cure halitosis" and thank me later.

On a serious note, she might have found it overwhelming and draining dating you since she has to be at the shop coupled with the mums strict behavior. The absence of father places a lot of responsibility on her head. She too has a role in putting food on the table. All hands on deck.

She might also have someone already. Jiggling 2 men at the same time may be such a hassle.

Then, she might just have lost interest very fast. That was the way me. Some are wired that way.

You may also not be her type. There's nothing wrong in that. I'm sure that's where your hurt comes from. That you're not good enough for her, a catch like you. That's has rubbished your self esteem.

There's been loads of girls you did not feel attracted to and did their world end? There's millions of trees in the forest. Simply move on.

6 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by jaxxy(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

To cut the story short

Thank you

She has other male attention and probably more interesting or boyant than u. It’s usually the case. Nobody goes into a relationship and gets out in a week with no reason than I just want to be left alone. undecided

Anyways the relationship was too fast and emotionally demanding it was bound to have issues. undecided
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by gbenga4800: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
That's why you dey worry yourself?
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Joefat: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
OP Chop and clean your mouth like it never happened. I swear
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by bigestPREEKhere: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
aburo go and sleep with your poverty. someone bought her a smart phone and u expect her to chat with you on whatsapp with it?

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by kelish(f): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

The painful thing there is I no even chop.
Reaally.. Oh wow!
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by kelish(f): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

The painful thing there is I no even chop.
Reaally.. Oh wow!
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
bunnaes:

The bolded is where you fvcked up and I hope you have learnt your lesson in case of next time.

Make sure you rush into her pants next time.
She should be the one to take things slowly not you.
If you had fvcked her in time she could never forget you thereafter, now the euphoria has faded, the love is divided.

Goodluck to you sha.. In case of next time.

Meanwhile, Crownedrookie = bunnae = GentRoyal = homo!!

The badest so far grin
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
luscioustrish:
Too many fine girls in Owerri..we fine diee wink
Move on please wink
undecided
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by OBku4(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
smh
where do they get all these guys from?!

Mr Man the sooner u stop sending girls and start focusing on urself, the better for you.

If not, Sorry would be your last name!

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by tolet(f): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
grin
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by theCuppedcake(f): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
seanwilliam:
wow so girls dey beg graduates in your village?

I wonder oh�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. / Elderly Couple Whose Engagement Photos Went Viral Are Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.