Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? (42809 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by instinct57vm(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
justli:
You came in too clingy and emotionally needy...it's a big turn off for most people , both male and female.

You have to learn to hold back. You might not like it, but that's what keeps the girls needing you when you don't have money or fineness to give.

Calling her like 24-7, even having your friend monitor her calling times. This is so not how to get a girl's affection.

Abeggi!!! All ds women manual na for man wey no get money

4 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by sylve11: 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
StressLessCash:
She lost interest because you're a nice guy.

sense dey here o. cool
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by princechina(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

I've deleted her number, pics text msgs on my phone. It hurts tho. But as a real nigga I have to move on

I doubt you have moved on cos if u have, u won't have created this thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Holuwasegun1(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
Some girls don't deserve to be loved at all......

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Blueelf: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:
I am an undergraduate of a high institution in Owerri, so I've been home due to the closure of schools Nationwide.

There's this girl whose mom owns a drinking bar somewhere around my street, she's an undergraduate too, but she's been home too during this lockdown. I've been seeing this girl for years but started developing feelings for her suddenly.

I approached her as a sharp guy and collected her number. She wasn't using a smart phone then, so we communicate through phone calls.
At first our conversations was smooth and sweet, and it was like a match made in heaven, we haven't gone out for a date due to she always stays in her mom's shop and her mom is a very strict woman. Her dad is late. I told this girl my mind, that I'd like us to date and she agreed.

To cut the story short

After a week she started acting strange, sometimes she wouldn't pick my calls and she won't call back, she got a smart phone and was back on WhatsApp. She replies my text late after seeing them.

On Sunday afternoon I called her and she busied my call, a friend of mine who lives opposite their shop called me on phone telling me the girl was outside their shop and was over the phone with someone for a long time. I called her again and she busied my call again, I texted her on WhatsApp to ask her what her problem was.

After a day, she replied on WhatsApp that she's sorry. Well today she just texted me that she's no longer interested in the relationship that she just wants to be left alone. Note that we haven't even had a time together all this while due to the fact I didn't want to rush things with her and she was always at her mom's shop.

I want to know how someone that likes you before just wakes up and all of a sudden no longer interested in you again without any provocation.

Thank you

So as an Undergrad, a woman is your problem?

So much so that you even created a topic for it on Nairaland?

I hope you remember the kind of country you live in?

There are hardly any Jobs left for the fresh grads. Hence, you have to stand out one way or another in the job market via Good grades, skills learnt etc

Yet, you're distracted by a worthless female?

I hope tomorrow you won't create a topic with the title "What can I do with 2.2/Third class degree" because that's where you're heading if you don't face front

Continue, you hear?

angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Odoctor(m): 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
It's all good. Time healeth all things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by fredoooooo: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
You too lose interest na .

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by mechanics(m): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bros, no need to ask questions, move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by CapitalBank: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
Openbusiness4:
Mr Undergraduate, leave woman alone, face your book. When u reach final year with 1st class or 2:1 na dem go dey rush u
grin grin grin this one is still dreaming. E go shock u as ugly 3rd class with multimillions go collect your chick depsite your first class and 2.1 kikikikikikikiki

6 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by tosyne2much(m): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
Move on bro.. No time!

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by BREYZ: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
No dey waste your time dey open thread ontop woman matter, let her be. The owner don take over, move on with your life bruh grin
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by MrCodeSolo: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
According to psychologists,it is not that we are afraid to love. It is just that we are afraid of being loved in return. That shit is scary...

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Shakaranews2020: 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
Just let her be for now. Don't push it
Meanwhile, Here is our rating of the top 10 Most Beautiful female Housemates in this year's Big brother Naija Season Five. Do you agree with the rating?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WA-rqP2auY
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Bossman25(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
Na the mistake I do then ooo! To add salt join injury, the mumu girl fit don get belle join..,...
Make the guy follow him dream, also find girl too...if you see any attitude issue...don't burdge much...just leave them, find another lady wee go give u attention.
My brother, once a lady gives you much attention na there the relationship dey build oo...no be one spirikoko girl go come dey form miss Village until your head.

Omar09:

SOME MEN CHASE AFTER WOMEN WHILE OTHERS CHASE THEIR DREAMS. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WHICH TO FOLLOW, JUST REMEMBER YOUR DREAMS WILL NOT WAKE UP ONE DAY AND DECIDES, IT DOESN'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE.
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
See this guy, you are to be happy for this great deliverance but are where questioning the why, is better she told you that leave her in Peace

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

The painful thing there is I no even chop.

Well, I'm not sorry she treated you the way she did.

Typical young guys mentality

2 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by justli: 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
instinct57vm:

Abeggi!!! All ds women manual na for man wey no get money

Yes. That's the point I was making. Well, go and get money if you think it's all easy.

Besides, guys who have got money should be able to enjoy assorted women.

When you don't have money, your sure bet is having the girl crave your affection, and this is a learned act.
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by heendrix(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
Sensitivity:
Send me her number. Lemme talk some sense into her grin

sensitivity indeed grin
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by petitejolie(f): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
It happens. She just liked u not that she loved u
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Bossman25(m): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
kiss
Money to break into a lady? Seriously!
His the guys Konji at the rate of 5.0 nii?
He doesn't need jack shit money to please a girl.
You see if I was the guy....I go toast the girl friend join self...na them friend they fall pass....
Forget the girl and toast her friend...simple....
Then show the friend how a true gentleman you are. Oti tan nii yen.
I am telling you, she go come beg you back...by that time...you tell her point blank say .....It is finish....
Kapish

instinct57vm:

Bros women likes and dislikes at will. And they don’t even hide it.. The only reason they do this is simpe: there’s another guy eyeing them somewhere. CaseClosed. The only way u can still break into them in this instance is if you have money. But ure still a student unfortunately, and there is tendency u haven’t started making money of ur own. Channel ur energy on other babes that wouldn’t mind being with u, there are lots of them out there.
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by heendrix(m): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
justli:
You came in too clingy and emotionally needy...it's a big turn off for most people , both male and female.

You have to learn to hold back. You might not like it, but that's what keeps the girls needing you when you don't have money or fineness to give.

Calling her like 24-7, even having your friend monitor her calling times. This is so not how to get a girl's affection.

bro I wan2 learn that stuff to girls bill me too much even my friends gf do u think saying No to all their demands Is the way out
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
Sure say no be my ex be that, is she Virgo ,from always ibom, get big yansh but no like fvck?
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Bellgal: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
themaestro08:

Slwomirr has succeed in damnn niggurlising you grin grin. What a fuckiing sheep you are grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Iceberg3: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:
I am an undergraduate of a high institution in Owerri, so I've been home due to the closure of schools Nationwide.

There's this girl whose mom owns a drinking bar somewhere around my street, she's an undergraduate too, but she's been home too during this lockdown. I've been seeing this girl for years but started developing feelings for her suddenly.

I approached her as a sharp guy and collected her number. She wasn't using a smart phone then, so we communicate through phone calls.
At first our conversations was smooth and sweet, and it was like a match made in heaven, we haven't gone out for a date due to she always stays in her mom's shop and her mom is a very strict woman. Her dad is late. I told this girl my mind, that I'd like us to date and she agreed.

To cut the story short

After a week she started acting strange, sometimes she wouldn't pick my calls and she won't call back, she got a smart phone and was back on WhatsApp. She replies my text late after seeing them.

On Sunday afternoon I called her and she busied my call, a friend of mine who lives opposite their shop called me on phone telling me the girl was outside their shop and was over the phone with someone for a long time. I called her again and she busied my call again, I texted her on WhatsApp to ask her what her problem was.

After a day, she replied on WhatsApp that she's sorry. Well today she just texted me that she's no longer interested in the relationship that she just wants to be left alone. Note that we haven't even had a time together all this while due to the fact I didn't want to rush things with her and she was always at her mom's shop.

I want to know how someone that likes you before just wakes up and all of a sudden no longer interested in you again without any provocation.

Thank you

Guy chill nah Haba....those initial reaction from her are enough to tell you she ain't interested in you anymore n you should respect yourself n oughtta have moved on.
Do you wanna force yourself on her or what?!

Move on n concentrate on other things,make new friends....

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
It's because she found the info on my signature
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by heendrix(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
spiralwedge:
That's what you get when you date neighbourhood girls. You lose respect. Just pray that she doesn't lie to all the girls in your community that you have a small d!ck

Lol grin
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Iceberg3: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

I've deleted her number, pics text msgs on my phone. It hurts tho. But as a real nigga I have to move on

Now you talkin'. cheesy
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by heendrix(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
Excuses:
You are not sharp after all.............u've been seen her for yrs
Suddenly u collected her digits then became a sharp guy..your funny!

Lols...

Lol grin
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Mayalaya1: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
All the best to her then... Life goes on, just get out there and make money they will start running after... grin grin
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Iceberg3: 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2020
Humanoid01:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You're a real niggarrr!
cheesy

Lolsssssss BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA grin grin grin
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Fidelcashboy: 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

To cut the story short

Thank you
what do you expect bro? Beer parlour babe na olosho all of them be oo,so forget her and look for a good girl.....

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by sisisioge: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
Well...she got someone else's attention. Simple.

Sorry by the way embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick / I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.