Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? (42745 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by efemena5050(m): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:
I am an undergraduate of a high institution in Owerri, so I've been home due to the closure of schools Nationwide.

There's this girl whose mom owns a drinking bar somewhere around my street, she's an undergraduate too, but she's been home too during this lockdown. I've been seeing this girl for years but started developing feelings for her suddenly.

I approached her as a sharp guy and collected her number. She wasn't using a smart phone then, so we communicate through phone calls.
At first our conversations was smooth and sweet, and it was like a match made in heaven, we haven't gone out for a date due to she always stays in her mom's shop and her mom is a very strict woman. Her dad is late. I told this girl my mind, that I'd like us to date and she agreed.

To cut the story short

After a week she started acting strange, sometimes she wouldn't pick my calls and she won't call back, she got a smart phone and was back on WhatsApp. She replies my text late after seeing them.

On Sunday afternoon I called her and she busied my call, a friend of mine who lives opposite their shop called me on phone telling me the girl was outside their shop and was over the phone with someone for a long time. I called her again and she busied my call again, I texted her on WhatsApp to ask her what her problem was.

After a day, she replied on WhatsApp that she's sorry. Well today she just texted me that she's no longer interested in the relationship that she just wants to be left alone. Note that we haven't even had a time together all this while due to the fact I didn't want to rush things with her and she was always at her mom's shop.

I want to know how someone that likes you before just wakes up and all of a sudden no longer interested in you again without any provocation.

Thank you
she hear ur story how u bin dey tif meat for pot thts y........meanwhile stating the obvious that girl became indifferent towards u due to negative info about either ur family or about u.All of these can be traced to her strict benefactor or perhaps any of her confident

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by MartinsD12(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:
I am an undergraduate of a high institution in Owerri, so I've been home due to the closure of schools Nationwide.

There's this girl whose mom owns a drinking bar somewhere around my street, she's an undergraduate too, but she's been home too during this lockdown. I've been seeing this girl for years but started developing feelings for her suddenly.

I approached her as a sharp guy and collected her number. She wasn't using a smart phone then, so we communicate through phone calls.
At first our conversations was smooth and sweet, and it was like a match made in heaven, we haven't gone out for a date due to she always stays in her mom's shop and her mom is a very strict woman. Her dad is late. I told this girl my mind, that I'd like us to date and she agreed.

To cut the story short

After a week she started acting strange, sometimes she wouldn't pick my calls and she won't call back, she got a smart phone and was back on WhatsApp. She replies my text late after seeing them.

On Sunday afternoon I called her and she busied my call, a friend of mine who lives opposite their shop called me on phone telling me the girl was outside their shop and was over the phone with someone for a long time. I called her again and she busied my call again, I texted her on WhatsApp to ask her what her problem was.

After a day, she replied on WhatsApp that she's sorry. Well today she just texted me that she's no longer interested in the relationship that she just wants to be left alone. Note that we haven't even had a time together all this while due to the fact I didn't want to rush things with her and she was always at her mom's shop.

I want to know how someone that likes you before just wakes up and all of a sudden no longer interested in you again without any provocation.

Thank you
You no be sharp guy, another guy bought her the phone she is using since you can't buy her one, so move on men forget her.
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by efemena5050(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

To cut the story short

Thank you
she hear ur story how u bin dey tif meat for pot thts y........meanwhile stating the obvious that girl became indifferent towards u due to ur simple nature
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by alizma: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

To cut the story short

Thank you
The only way to ease the pain is to go back to the days you had not tell her anything about relationship. Whenever your paths cross, don't act as if you had ever ask her out before and don't act like she has ever hurt you, just treat her like any other girl and don't be so close for her to explain what happened. I bet your respect will remain intact and she may even bring herself to you one day(but never expect it either)

2 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Shormiey(m): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
bigestPREEKhere:
aburo go and sleep with your poverty. someone bought her a smart phone and u expect her to chat with you on whatsapp with it?
This statement is not necessary. Give a strict and direct advise......you don't have to pull up some tails right there ...
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by emerged01(m): 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
Sorry bro! I imagined your pain,all you have gat to do is to move on.
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Shormiey(m): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
CapitalBank:

U mean a girl that was rejecting u later allowed u to fiuck her?
And he collected strong G from her......
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Humanoid01(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
themaestro08:

Slwomirr has succeed in damnn niggurlising you grin grin. What a fuckiing sheep you are grin
Hahahaha bro!
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Alexaonfleek: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

The painful thing there is I no even chop.
mtchewww so you just wanted to chop and clean mouth.
I don't even see what the girl did wrong.
She told you she's not interested, move the fvck on and don't come and wail here!!!
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Alexaonfleek: 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
Harshreality:
Someone ended a relationship with you because she's no longer interested move on.
Which one is all this insults?
You friend saw her on a call and so what?
She can't call a friend?
Would you have rather she kept stringing you on?
With all this clingy and monitoring attitude it's no wonder she called it quits.

She might have seen something in you that she realised she didn't like and decided not to waste both of your time with something that would end in tears.

Also, for the people claiming a guy bought her her new phone I hope you know that not all Nigerian women are in perpetual poverty that their parents can't afford a basic thing like a phone for them.

I really don't understand what is it with humans someone one broke up with you move on.
Nothing bad will happen to the person.
Stop insulting them and calling them a hoe or bitch.
Also, please for your own sake, never I mean never toast any girl with money. I'm sure you have more to offer than financial gains.
Work on your self (mentally, emotionally, physically) and you will meet someone who will make you grateful the relationship never worked out.
God bless you!!!
I wish I could like this post a million times.
You just spoke my mind.
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by aoshea18: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
Harshreality:
Someone ended a relationship with you because she's no longer interested move on.
Which one is all this insults?
You friend saw her on a call and so what?
She can't call a friend?
Would you have rather she kept stringing you on?
With all this clingy and monitoring attitude it's no wonder she called it quits.

She might have seen something in you that she realised she didn't like and decided not to waste both of your time with something that would end in tears.

Also, for the people claiming a guy bought her her new phone I hope you know that not all Nigerian women are in perpetual poverty that their parents can't afford a basic thing like a phone for them.

I really don't understand what is it with humans someone one broke up with you move on.
Nothing bad will happen to the person.
Stop insulting them and calling them a hoe or bitch.
Also, please for your own sake, never I mean never toast any girl with money. I'm sure you have more to offer than financial gains.
Work on your self (mentally, emotionally, physically) and you will meet someone who will make you grateful the relationship never worked out.

Word
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by mrdino(m): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
Most people (not all) below the age of 25 are unpredictable and unreliable in love relationship, anything can happen when you are in a relationship with them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Hundjager: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
As hilarious as this is, I'm only here to read the comments grin and also inform you all about hotdog day, ShopRite is offering amazing deals on rolls and hotdogs available in all ShopRite stores . Don't be left out

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by lastchild: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

To cut the story short

Thank you
have you experienced something like this before?
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by mozele(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

must you chop? you better give your life to Christ!
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Shormiey(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
mtchewww so you just wanted to chop and clean mouth.
I don't even see what the girl did wrong.
She told you she's not interested, move the fvck on and don't come and wail here!!!
So what's bad in chopping and clean mouth......like say no be both of them will enjoy it

2 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by XTHRONE(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

I've deleted her number, pics text msgs on my phone. It hurts tho. But as a real nigga I have to move on

U have to delete her off your mind. She ain't worth it.love will find you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Alexaonfleek: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
Shormiey:

So what's bad in chopping and clean mouth......like say no be both of them will enjoy it
What is bad in chopping and cleaning mouth? cheesy
To start with a good number of naija guys hype themselves way too much when it comes to their sex game.
'I will shift your womb' 'i will make you cum' yenyenyen.
Only for the guys to cum in 10 secs.
Another point is that even if both of them enjoy it,na the girl toto go suffer am.
If they had sex now you guys will be the same set of people to call her olosho.

Forget all the epistle op dey type.
The main reason why he opened this thread was that he was pained that he didn't chop her.
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by rollandben(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
Guy bullshit that lady and focus on your golden future ahead, let her go for the bad guys outta there and let her come later and start saying all men are dogs but they forgot the fact that they have dumped the future husband for the dog. Guy please move on

2 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
She found better offer
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by eme2015(m): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
bro kindly move on with your life the most important thing in your life right is your certificate

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
You Have said it all bro, you said she's back on whatsapp and now on social Media, what do you expect lol
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by phemmyfour: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
Olowo gba iyawo ole
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by yommen: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

Painful? Ur such a joke, Bro. Na only her be woman? If she no value you, somebody else will.

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by MrMacinterchi1: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
Humanoid01:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
You're a real niggarrr! cheesy
lol. Nigger you're damn funny!
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by ThatFairGuy1: 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
Humanoid01:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
You're a real niggarrr! cheesy
You'll be charged and get sanctioned for IMPERSONATION and FORGERY. Continue grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by SirBunky85(m): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
Archangel20:
your mind sopoze tell u say as no be u buy her the phone, another guy man don chance u... Chop and go bro
sense no go kee you
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by alaribe1992(m): 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
Greatfullheart:
She suddenly lose interest after 1week of dating, my brother what do you expect from a girl who mother runs a drinking bar? Never trust them have ever thought were she got the money to buy a smart phone?? She have seen someone better. My friend move on.

I thought that as much
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by alaribe1992(m): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=CapitalBank post=92029672]@alaribe1992

Hehehe. this thing is like a national fever now. Like I said in another thread, Welcome to the club bro...

Mine did same thing to me too and said she is not feeling the relationship anymore... I didn't rush things like you, I gave her time because she is always busy...

but guess what? Someone who was always busy has been on phone chats at late hours 11 pm and 12 am almost everyday... who is she chatting with?

Since I am not new to things like these from the female folks, their volatility and instability, which some times make me wonder whether God missed a particular feature when he was creating them because to me, they rarely act normal, I took it calmly and move on, though it was painful.

She said she needed space but has space is being occupied by someone else at late hours...

I am not new in the game so I just let her be. what still shocks me is that she still makes indirect whatsapp statuses to attack me. I never offended her or did her wrong. I know how much I brought out in the middle of lockdown/corona for her mothers treatment. I have made back 6 times the money though and I didnt do it because we were dating...

but why still make statuses to attack me indirectly when I had let you off the hook at your request?

Bro these girls can be unpredictable, today they love you so much, tomorrow they ain't interested again

4 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by fcisca: 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
Med o ���
Minsk24:
Op chaff this meat, u don miss am

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by alaribe1992(m): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
princechina:

I doubt you have moved on cos if u have, u won't have created this thread.

I've moved on in the sense of deleting every means of communication, but tbh it's hurting
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by vasco01(m): 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
Go hustle and make the money

She for get interest if to say she see you will Benz car, Gucci shirt, golden wrist, iPhone, smith shoe, a mansion like e-money and 30billion in your account to be transfer to her father in the village

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / Couple's Prewedding Photos Killer Pose / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.