Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? (42768 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by nick50(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2020
first of all its not advisable to date any gal that works at a beer joint,hotel receptionist or bar tender ..it always ends in tears

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Perfectbeing(m): 9:12am On Jul 24, 2020
There is a reason they call the volatile weather Mother Nature, and not Father Nature. Mother Nature will shower you with sunshine, and then one minute later, completely destroy you and everything on the planet.
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Jaqenhghar: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2020
alaribe1992:

The painful thing there is I no even chop.
Cut your losses and go now. You win some you lise some. Sich is life. Un too dey carry this relationship thing like say na by force. Even Moses sef upo all him rghteousness him no still enter the kingdom
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by EbenezerTriumph: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2020
luscioustrish:
Too many fine girls in Owerri..we fine diee wink
Move on please wink
you and your people are fine no doubt but you're not wifeable due to character (manner) issues and promiscuity which abound in you people.
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by alaribe1992(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
you and your people are fine no doubt but you're not wifeable due to character (manner) issues and promiscuity which abound in you people.

war go soon start

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by alaribe1992(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2020
nick50:
first of all its not advisable to date any gal that works at a beer joint,hotel receptionist or bar tender ..it always ends in tears

someone else has told me something like this in the past. Most times it's true
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by luscioustrish(f): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:

Alright.
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by detolla(f): 9:53am On Jul 24, 2020
Dude you got Pompeid..Girl fainted you out. ; embarassed
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Chris2863(m): 10:40am On Jul 24, 2020
ashewoboy:
let her go. no time. fvck eniqurl doing anyhow.

stupid girls. that is how they let good guys go and end up with a bad guy.
Who told you the OP is a good guy?
This one that sounds like a motherfucker

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Lizzie99(f): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2020
you should have known by now it wasn't love ......it was infatuation (it can last for more than a month).....any small challenge,mood swing,better someone than you... you have wiped from their head
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by iqiq: 11:16am On Jul 24, 2020
Who buy phone suppose enjoy before another
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by govomotors: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2020
She made a u-turn because your call was becoming something else.

Because she accepted you moves and give you her number doesn't mean she is your wife.

Take this advise for future purpose. Once a girl accept your move, call her once in awhile and she will be the one complaining of you not calling regularly.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by DexterousOne(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
You are an undergraduate?

I'll advice you to focus on your life and build yourself up financially, mentally and even physically (being in shape)

I know you are of age to date women
But then, its best to focus your formative years in building yourself up.
You will be surprised at the calibre of ladies you will attract when you have built yourself up six years from today

It's just a piece of advice
Think about it.
God bless
@alaribe1992

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by valnd: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
No offence bro, U re a broke ass nigga and couldn't get her a smart phone and someone did, what did u expect her to do? Bros hustle Ooo, unless u re made, no dey take woman matter for serious. grin cool
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by KayCee92(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
alaribe1992:

The painful thing there is I no even chop.

Lol, so na chop u go do b4.... grin grin
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by fortunechy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
My dear, leave women matter and go and hustle...
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by TheManOfTheYear: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
Archangel20:
your mind sopoze tell u say as no be u buy her the phone, another guy man don chance u... Chop and go bro
Chaiiiiiiiiiii
Wisdom will not kill you bro

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by udorazzi(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Its not rocket science bro. She has been snatched by the guy that bought her a phone.
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Peppysco: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
That shows you're not so smart as you imagined yourself to be
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by alaribe1992(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
valnd:
No offence bro, U re a broke ass nigga and couldn't get her a smart phone and someone did, what did u expect her to do? Bros hustle Ooo, unless u re made, no dey take woman matter for serious. grin cool

buy her a phone just one week into the relationship?
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by donMIG(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lols
Ur own reach one week?
I still recall vividly in 2014... I met this girl Debbie... The only girl wit an afro that has ever cot my eyes.... Damn!
She came to my house wit her kiddo... We watched a movie not even for long, I offered them drinks wic she didn't even open but took along. Based on say last last I must clear her my mind I discharge her kiddo n asked her out not much persuading... She agreed
One useless guy c me n d babe come dei tell me say omo I get eyes oo... I loved the comment but last last e b like say na weitin make her head turn
Two days later
She don't pick my calls, if she does she doesn't sounds like she wants to have a convo wit a nigga, chat too, last last notin again!
FFW TO 2016 wen I returned from school
I dei go check one babe like that I c her but I UNSEE her... She held my hand n called my name... Me I UNKNOW her like that... Lols
SHIT HAPPENS

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Abcruz(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
Omar09:

SOME MEN CHASE AFTER WOMEN WHILE OTHERS CHASE THEIR DREAMS. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WHICH TO FOLLOW, JUST REMEMBER YOUR DREAMS WILL NOT WAKE UP ONE DAY AND DECIDES, IT DOESN'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE.

True words have never been spoken!
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by don4real: 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
Just relax, she go always come back after the other guy don through then you know what to do
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by mozele(m): 6:16am On Jul 25, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I was in the world but later found out there's nothing like waiting for a man till marriage

I'm happy you just realized that.

so how are you doing, hope you are getting much better now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:08am On Jul 25, 2020
mozele:

I'm happy you just realized that.

so how are you doing, hope you are getting much better now?
yes SiR smiley
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Omar09(m): 7:43am On Jul 25, 2020
GeepyEnsemble contact me on my email cosibekelly@gmail.com
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Shormiey(m): 8:09am On Jul 25, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
What is bad in chopping and cleaning mouth? cheesy
To start with a good number of naija guys hype themselves way too much when it comes to their sex game.
'I will shift your womb' 'i will make you cum' yenyenyen.
Only for the guys to cum in 10 secs.
Another point is that even if both of them enjoy it,na the girl toto go suffer am.
If they had sex now you guys will be the same set of people to call her olosho.

Forget all the epistle op dey type.
The main reason why he opened this thread was that he was pained that he didn't chop her.
I will tell you one thing this morning though you are right most guy sex game wack but the day a guy decided to adjust his sex game that's when his woman will enjoy him better....first, if you haven't had sex for a little long while, first and foremost receive a hand job before touching her at all...so that one minute man situation will not come up...
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Dreyton36: 8:13am On Jul 25, 2020
She agree to date you so that you go buy her phone
Another man don buy her the phone and you they expect her to reply your message fast with the same phone of another man grin
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
lefulefu:
an offer she couldnt resist
a big and juicy one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.