Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? (42786 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by padi94(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
They say give honour to whom honour is due...

The person way buy her the android phone is the person whom honour is due... think about it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
Life goes on.

No time to dey check time.
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by tolet(f): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
cool
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Safari29: 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
IceColdVeins:
when a rich nigga wants ya, and your nigga can't do nuttin for ya, these ho's ain't....................
loyal milk grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Sensitivity: 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
Send me her number. Lemme talk some sense into her grin

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by sylve11: 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
nuggarito:
Don't kill yourself because of Nigerian girls.

but he can kill himself because of American girl? abi? grin cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Rilwayne001: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
Archangel20:
your mind sopoze tell u say as no be u buy her the phone, another guy man don chance u... Chop and go bro

Touché cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by skyhighweb(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:
I am an undergraduate of a high institution in Owerri, so I've been home due to the closure of schools Nationwide.

There's this girl whose mom owns a drinking bar somewhere around my street, she's an undergraduate too, but she's been home too during this lockdown. I've been seeing this girl for years but started developing feelings for her suddenly.

I approached her as a sharp guy and collected her number. She wasn't using a smart phone then, so we communicate through phone calls.
At first our conversations was smooth and sweet, and it was like a match made in heaven, we haven't gone out for a date due to she always stays in her mom's shop and her mom is a very strict woman. Her dad is late. I told this girl my mind, that I'd like us to date and she agreed.

To cut the story short

After a week she started acting strange, sometimes she wouldn't pick my calls and she won't call back, she got a smart phone and was back on WhatsApp. She replies my text late after seeing them.

On Sunday afternoon I called her and she busied my call, a friend of mine who lives opposite their shop called me on phone telling me the girl was outside their shop and was over the phone with someone for a long time. I called her again and she busied my call again, I texted her on WhatsApp to ask her what her problem was.

After a day, she replied on WhatsApp that she's sorry. Well today she just texted me that she's no longer interested in the relationship that she just wants to be left alone. Note that we haven't even had a time together all this while due to the fact I didn't want to rush things with her and she was always at her mom's shop.

I want to know how someone that likes you before just wakes up and all of a sudden no longer interested in you again without any provocation.

Thank you
well u no Bleep u own ehya pele
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by infogenius(m): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:
I am an undergraduate of a high institution in Owerri, so I've been home due to the closure of schools Nationwide.

There's this girl whose mom owns a drinking bar somewhere around my street, she's an undergraduate too, but she's been home too during this lockdown. I've been seeing this girl for years but started developing feelings for her suddenly.

I approached her as a sharp guy and collected her number. She wasn't using a smart phone then, so we communicate through phone calls.
At first our conversations was smooth and sweet, and it was like a match made in heaven, we haven't gone out for a date due to she always stays in her mom's shop and her mom is a very strict woman. Her dad is late. I told this girl my mind, that I'd like us to date and she agreed.

To cut the story short

After a week she started acting strange, sometimes she wouldn't pick my calls and she won't call back, she got a smart phone and was back on WhatsApp. She replies my text late after seeing them.

On Sunday afternoon I called her and she busied my call, a friend of mine who lives opposite their shop called me on phone telling me the girl was outside their shop and was over the phone with someone for a long time. I called her again and she busied my call again, I texted her on WhatsApp to ask her what her problem was.

After a day, she replied on WhatsApp that she's sorry. Well today she just texted me that she's no longer interested in the relationship that she just wants to be left alone. Note that we haven't even had a time together all this while due to the fact I didn't want to rush things with her and she was always at her mom's shop.

I want to know how someone that likes you before just wakes up and all of a sudden no longer interested in you again without any provocation.

Thank you

Probably she didn't like you the way you thought she did. She has a smart phone that she can use to connect with her friends and of course her school boyfriend. So what do you expect?

Just move on o jare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by sylve11: 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
zyzxx:
causes she will play you till you finish

na so. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Stellly02(m): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
U sef reason am na,she wasn't using a smart phone but suddenly got one after u started dating her, its possible she's chatting/calling more the person who made that feat possible na

Free the girl, ladies plenty wey u still fit date
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Lamanii22(f): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
Archangel20:
your mind sopoze tell u say as no be u buy her the phone, another guy man don chance u... Chop and go bro

Hmmmm.... Right to some extent ooo...
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Maj196(m): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
Oga leave women mata and work on yourself fes. Na dem go dey rush you
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by justli: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
You came in too clingy and emotionally needy...it's a big turn off for most people , both male and female.

You have to learn to hold back. You might not like it, but that's what keeps the girls needing you when you don't have money or fineness to give.

Calling her like 24-7, even having your friend monitor her calling times. This is so not how to get a girl's affection.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Gkay1(m): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
Boring
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by sparko1(m): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

To cut the story short

Thank you

You should take a cue, a working class guy have gotten to her!

Btw, there’s nothing as a match made in heaven!

Once she gets a better offer, if she doesn’t leave she want to eat two play!

Sorry bro, get busy!

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Lamanii22(f): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

The painful thing there is I no even chop.

Means this is your motive for going into a relationship with her....

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Harshreality: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
Someone ended a relationship with you because she's no longer interested move on.
Which one is all this insults?
You friend saw her on a call and so what?
She can't call a friend?
Would you have rather she kept stringing you on?
With all this clingy and monitoring attitude it's no wonder she called it quits.

She might have seen something in you that she realised she didn't like and decided not to waste both of your time with something that would end in tears.

Also, for the people claiming a guy bought her her new phone I hope you know that not all Nigerian women are in perpetual poverty that their parents can't afford a basic thing like a phone for them.

I really don't understand what is it with humans someone one broke up with you move on.
Nothing bad will happen to the person.
Stop insulting them and calling them a hoe or bitch.
Also, please for your own sake, never I mean never toast any girl with money. I'm sure you have more to offer than financial gains.
Work on your self (mentally, emotionally, physically) and you will meet someone who will make you grateful the relationship never worked out.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Betterhandwork(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2020

Abeg,try and move on.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you can visit this nairaland thread below to read more about the training program

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Grateful02(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
Now now now you don conclude say OP na good guy, Shea you dey him mind??
ashewoboy:
let her go. no time. fvck eniqurl doing anyhow.

stupid girls. that is how they let good guys go and end up with a bad guy.

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Hedonisco: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
IceColdVeins:
when a rich nigga wants ya, and your nigga can't do nuttin for ya, these ho's ain't....................
O tan, lol.
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by spiralwedge(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
That's what you get when you date neighbourhood girls. You lose respect. Just pray that she doesn't lie to all the girls in your community that you have a small d!ck

4 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by instinct57vm(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

To cut the story short

Thank you

Bros women likes and dislikes at will. And they don’t even hide it.. The only reason they do this is simpe: there’s another guy eyeing them somewhere. CaseClosed. The only way u can still break into them in this instance is if you have money. But ure still a student unfortunately, and there is tendency u haven’t started making money of ur own. Channel ur energy on other babes that wouldn’t mind being with u, there are lots of them out there.

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Lamanii22:

Means this is your motive for going into a relationship with her....
You can't be that sure. Most niggas aren't really bad as they sound on NL grin
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Offpoint: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

To cut the story short

Thank you
Bro move on, she was already in a relationship... Guilt is what's eating her up.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by obowunmi(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
nuggarito:
Don't kill yourself because of Nigerian girls.

Facts. Especially if you are broke and poor.

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
She lost interest because you're a nice guy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Greatfullheart: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
She suddenly lose interest after 1week of dating, my brother what do you expect from a girl who mother runs a drinking bar? Never trust them have ever thought were she got the money to buy a smart phone?? She have seen someone better. My friend move on.

9 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Excuses: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
You are not sharp after all.............u've been seen her for yrs Suddenly u collected her digits then became a sharp guy..your funny!
Lols...

3 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by flyingpig: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
Humanoid01:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You're a real niggarrr! cheesy
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by CapitalBank: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
@alaribe1992

Hehehe. this thing is like a national fever now. Like I said in another thread, Welcome to the club bro...

Mine did same thing to me too and said she is not feeling the relationship anymore... I didn't rush things like you, I gave her time because she is always busy...

but guess what? Someone who was always busy has been on phone chats at late hours 11 pm and 12 am almost everyday... who is she chatting with?

Since I am not new to things like these from the female folks, their volatility and instability, which some times make me wonder whether God missed a particular feature when he was creating them because to me, they rarely act normal, I took it calmly and move on, though it was painful.

She said she needed space but has space is being occupied by someone else at late hours...

I am not new in the game so I just let her be. what still shocks me is that she still makes indirect whatsapp statuses to attack me. I never offended her or did her wrong. I know how much I brought out in the middle of lockdown/corona for her mothers treatment. I have made back 6 times the money though and I didnt do it because we were dating...

but why still make statuses to attack me indirectly when I had let you off the hook at your request?

My only prayer is for God to send a miracle discovery for CoronaVirus eradication because a business I had started is HIGHLY dependent on normalcy of the society and gathering within a confined perimeter and without normalcy, I cant not execute BUT it is highly profitable niche... PATIENCE is all I have now and God.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.