Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (102278 Views)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by ND212: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2020
There both plan it, it not a surprise to him.
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by yvelchstores(f): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2020
This looks awful and not right at all. It is a man that seeks a wife and not the other way. Man kind specializing on distorting God's way of doing things.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Munzy14(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2020
Mariahangel can you this?
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by philipstanley(m): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2020
After she has done DAT did she die??
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Awesome01(m): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2020
If most ladies takes this initiative, not minding rejection, they would be married to their soulmates now.

But in waiting for the man to propose, the guy may may end up being taken from them by some other lady somewhere. They will now start cursing the guy.

Its not by force to do this in public, do it privatety if you will be ashamed in case he rejects in public.

Don't trust or believe those bedroom promises we guys make before or after sex, (no be we dey talk at the moment o). On a neutral day, propose and see his state of mind.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by 9inelives(m): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2020
What's tf with you sef���
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2020
Zzor:
time can not pass me by,this is stupidity whether you accept it or not

But it is not stupidity if it was the guy Kneeling down undecided
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by jaunty01(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2020
Zzor:
you won't understand this because you are a man, but I can assure you that she will regret this later
Haba why are you sounding this way?, pls wish them well, mind you, you are also female.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by mariahAngel(f): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2020
Munzy14:
Mariahangel can you this?

M ji eme gini?
Mbanu kwa!

So that ya ruo echi ugbua, nwoke mmadu asi "akwa owu gi yoro si'm luo gi"
Bikokwa!

Men will always rub such situation in.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Onucs(m): 10:54am On Jul 28, 2020
Humanoid01:
I'm not against it but honestly, this is really weird.

Hyper weird man. who does that
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Akin34: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2020
Zzor:
mtchew she will regret this later,nonsense
who told you? She's not you ok
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by neonbash0: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2020
[quote author=Braintrain post=92149661]That’s b me I said yes
Please be happy for me [/quot
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by neonbash0: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Yemisi87: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2020
The lady is beautiful.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Peacefullove: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2020
Zzor:

Its not stupidity if the Guy is Matured. You are trying to be selfish - the typical female mentality that marry a guy who loves you more. But this has wound more males, as they keep getting married to women who are not attracted to them ... This women are 20% in love , while he is 80% in love . at the end she may cheat with that Ex that have her heart.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Peacefullove: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2020
SmartHanif:
Did she die?
Ladies pls learn to express your feelings.
RIP to the opportunities we missed due to shyness!!!

Ladies can always do this... But the problem with men, which people like Zzor is hammering on is, most men are not matured, They have loose mouth. Na everybody go know say woman toast them. Until guys correct this nonsense, women will keep holding back.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2020
yvelchstores:
This looks awful and not right at all. It is a man that seeks a wife and not the other way. Man kind specializing on distorting God's way of doing things.
and a woman should be under her husband too??
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by emperor12(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2020
[quote author=Zzor post=92150384]time can not pass me by,this is stupidity whether you accept it or not . Sister it depence it happened to me and we are living together and very very much happy as husband and wife.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by emperor12(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2020
Correct
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by emperor12(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
theForth:
.true
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Sman37(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
Zzor:
In which book was it stated that man must kneel or be the one to always propose first pls be educated jor even ladies can beside its not a crim.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by xcodedc(m): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
that guy , guess he is a LR male
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Tapout(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
international babe is stunned cheesy

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
Zzor:

Inferiority complex..
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Munzy14(m): 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
mariahAngel:

M ji eme gini?
Mbanu kwa!

So that ya ruo echi ugbua, nwoke mmadu asi "akwa owu gi yoro si'm luo gi"
Bikokwa!

Men will always rub such situation in.
cheesy
I feel they planned it just to trend, while sticking to their love though.

What do you say about ladies who tell their husband, I don't blame you maka na m kwere gi di?
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by maximusprime2000: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
Zzor:
you won't understand this because you are a man, but I can assure you that she will regret this later

the same way the MAN had been regretting it from the garden of Eden abi.grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by mariahAngel(f): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
Munzy14:

cheesy
I feel they planned it just to trend, while sticking to their love though.

What do you say about ladies who tell their husband, I don't blame you maka na m kwere gi di?

grin grin grin grin grin
udi okwu ahu anaghi eshi umu nwanyi n'obi puta...owu jus okwu iwe oku grin
Ha g'emechakwa yo di ha n'ikpeazu
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by KingK0ng: 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Humanoid01:
I'm not against it but honestly, this is really weird.

Well you’re welcome to 2020.
The whole world is weird as it is ....
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Elijayy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
Our Naija Ladies.... Did she die
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Munzy14(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
mariahAngel:

grin grin grin grin grin
udi okwu ahu anaghi eshi umu nwanyi n'obi puta...owu jus okwu iwe oku grin
Ha g'emechakwa yo di ha n'ikpeazu

Same thing with the man na.. cheesy

Most hash words are from place of anger, but an angry person say the truth atimes.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by LeoFish92(m): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
[quote author=FrMbaka post=92177511][/quote]

Is that not Tonto?
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by yvelchstores(f): 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
theForth:
should she be on top oga?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.