Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,881 members, 7,956,326 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (102640 Views)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by GoldHorse(m): 4:31am On Jul 28, 2020
cry cry Imagine! See as the guy dey do shy shy undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by cooooooks(m): 4:52am On Jul 28, 2020
This went left real quick.

andyanders:

Don't mind that lady. This shld be the right way 'cus 90% of ladies carries a burdden that will be on the man's nake till death.

A man is the engine of a home. A lady should be the one to kneel down and not the man. Good one young lady. May you enjoy ur marriage.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by EmperorFred: 5:15am On Jul 28, 2020
Zzor:
mtchew she will regret this later,nonsense
you're regretting yours doesn't mean others necessarily have to.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by leonard509(m): 5:22am On Jul 28, 2020
GraGra247:
Many guys hate this and will reject the proposal even though they could've accepted it the other way round.

Ladies should avoid it except the guy specifically asked for it.
how do you specifically ask for your girl to propose to you?
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 28, 2020
grin Taking her marriage by fire ,by thunder and by storm....Only good girls can do that sha and not receive a walk out.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Jakama90(m): 5:54am On Jul 28, 2020
Bold step, I love this.
Wish other ladies can do more . Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Therapyken(m): 5:59am On Jul 28, 2020
Not the usual though. Although I'm not really a fan of dramatic marriage proposals but what matters is if they're both happy and will stay that way. They would look back at this day and smile at each other.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by habinccigroup: 6:07am On Jul 28, 2020
That's nice

If you want clear skin, smooth skin, no stretch mark... Then I have a product for you.

Only N1,500

It clears any skin problem.

Call: 08109296164

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by LINTUNE(m): 6:08am On Jul 28, 2020
dihno4real:

so you've turned a seer all of a sudden abi?

sometimes, I just wonder how you people come to conclusions like this..

if you don't like it, then don't do it. But please allow those who are bold enough to do such a thing live in peace.

you could see how people's marriages will end but, you can't see yours starting let alone ending..
jesus, u don finish this gal.."you cant see yrs starting let alone ending" lol...i sure say she go sleep over that talk..
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by 27Pushing30: 6:13am On Jul 28, 2020
Humanoid01:
I'm not against it but honestly, this is really weird.

The guys reaction really weirds me out like e dey do like woman lol

It looks scripted sha
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by mamaafrik(m): 6:25am On Jul 28, 2020
Zzor:
aunty,take am easy ooooo,nobbody say may you use good guys that you came across in your live to pla betnaija shakara games,if you don't change,verily verily,i say unto you,Shiloh 2025 is awaiting for you grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by searchng4love: 6:26am On Jul 28, 2020
CallistaTea:
Orrrrh city boy noone asked you to kneel for me
On your knees!!
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Fredosky247(m): 6:27am On Jul 28, 2020
Hope she is going to do a surprise wedding too o! Just asking for a friend.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by EmekaBlue(m): 6:30am On Jul 28, 2020
If my girlfriend like make she no come propose to me...make she dey there dey wait for me wey no serious
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 28, 2020
nkiliuzo:
God forbid bad thing! you guys can talk of gender and equality and all that but as for me, I can't let a girl propose to me, shame go too catch me, like ... the thing no just make sense to me sha. or I rather do it edochie style, just straight to wedding

If you look closely, the guy actually bowed so he won't completely look like the sissy. So when your time comes, you can do so too so people will see it as a joint effort. No need for shame to catch you. The best ladies are those who make conscious effort to go for you and keep you.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 28, 2020
EmekaBlue:
If my girlfriend like make she no come propose to me...make she dey there dey wait for me wey no serious

Emekas are never serious
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by EmekaBlue(m): 6:34am On Jul 28, 2020
Nooil:

Emeka's are never serious
grin are u dating one of d Emekassss
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 28, 2020
EmekaBlue:
grin are u dating one of d Emekassss

Nope, I never dated any. Always observed them because they have weird behavior, and I don't know if it's attached to the name.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by EmekaBlue(m): 6:40am On Jul 28, 2020
Nooil:

Nope, I never dated any. Always observed them because they have weird behavior, and I don't know if it's attached to the name.
wow...for me I'm not weird but not just serious.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by khia: 6:49am On Jul 28, 2020
Topmaike007:
are you a female
I'm a woman.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 28, 2020
Na things like this some Nigerian men like. They will come and ask if she died after proposing to the man
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by sinator(m): 6:56am On Jul 28, 2020
Zzor:
time can not pass me by,this is stupidity whether you accept it or not
Please i am not here for exchange of words.. I just want to honestly have a conversation...

Please why will she regret it? Are there reasons?? Please enlighten me..
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by yahmohy27: 6:56am On Jul 28, 2020
Brandonx:

Madam calm down, is this jealousy or you are just bitter. Didn't you see how excited the guy was undecided
Don't mind the Madam,.probably, madam is looking for one and .....?
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by yahmohy27: 6:57am On Jul 28, 2020
Samyj247:
just say u hate it. For me, I like it.
Hahaha!
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 28, 2020
Zzor:
Are you a future teller to know that she will regret it later? If you said this in the 19th century, maybe I would have agreed. But in this present day and time, there is no rule to life. If this is how she has decided to marry, and the guy accepted, good for her.
Do you, be happy, leave others alone and give your life to Christ too. It's very important.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by mechanics(m): 7:00am On Jul 28, 2020
Hahahaha, the reverse is now the case.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by yahmohy27: 7:01am On Jul 28, 2020
ojun50:

See you, stay there until time pass you by
Hahaha,this madam don enter one chance.
Will you keel quite
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by DivineTurnAroun(f): 7:10am On Jul 28, 2020
Chai see love. Love is a beautiful thing but seriously I can't do that
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by kolade560: 7:13am On Jul 28, 2020
Zzor:

How?
you must be a bitter and negative person.
which regret? are u not d one saying wat a man can a woman can do better.
Jealous people everywhere
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Ryocaj(m): 7:17am On Jul 28, 2020
Zzor:
Na ur type go want make guy chase u till eternity b4 u gree.. Here is bad news for u.. things r changing.. Guys don't even av d strength n time anymore to chase girls for long.. Change ur mentality...
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Temitopemo6e6(m): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2020
ostechno:

Dem don break this guy heart before cheesy cheesy
na one ekiti girl b|h
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by emapeteum(m): 7:30am On Jul 28, 2020
The drama here is that the woman is the man, the man the woman.Please don't let modernization make you sale your birthright as a man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.