Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (102223 Views)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by cooooooks(m): 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
Clap for yourself.

WILLuKPquiet:

My fan grin

Finding out about me. grin

Having a madman as a fan for the first time. So fascinating. grin
You can pull your popsy and mumsy join. I know you inherited it from them. Having three mad people as fans would be more fascinating. grin
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Abdulgafar86(m): 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
Did she die?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by hopexter(m): 11:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
mtchew she will regret this later,nonsense

Why do you sound so pained? Or are you talking from experience sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by zikter(m): 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
that the guy is happy over this silliness now is not what I'm talking but she will definitely regret it later in her marriage
So what of thousands of men that did it and It ended in regret? Forget this talk, what will end in regret will end in it, the manner of the proposal is inconsequential

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by efavour: 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A lady on a date with her boyfriend in a diner kneels down to propose marriage to him with a ring and gets a yes from him. This bold act from the lady which coud have gone south but ended up successful got a very loud applause from other people in the diner. Ladies, would you do this? and guys, would you say yes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxWxuyWOTaM

Lesson learnt. Just do it. This new week we progress nairalanders. Happy new week.
I ain't doing that for anybody and won't appreciate it from anybody. Ask me in private and we discuss pros and coins before any yes oh. I mean things that may change the yes to No in few months or years
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by lecturer50(m): 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
zikter:
So what of thousands of men that did it and It ended in regret? Forget this talk, what will end in regret will end in it, the manner of the proposal is inconsequential

True
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by andyanders: 12:01am On Jul 28, 2020
Brandonx:

Madam calm down, is this jealousy or you are just bitter. Didn't you see how excited the guy was undecided

Don't mind that lady. This shld be the right way 'cus 90% of ladies carries a burdden that will be on the man's nake till death.

A man is the engine of a home. A lady should be the one to kneel down and not the man. Good one young lady. May you enjoy ur marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Arrowss(m): 12:07am On Jul 28, 2020
Oh! Not in Nigeria
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by incredible2017: 12:32am On Jul 28, 2020
Nothing strange though, they have discussed it before coming to act publicly

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Germi9: 12:38am On Jul 28, 2020
cooooooks:
This is a lot more mature and dignified than the instances were the lady or her family will demand ring 24/7 until the poor man succumbs to the pressure.

true talk
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Magnoliaa(f): 12:44am On Jul 28, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
I'm as shocked as the white woman in the background, lol!

No woman should be proposing to a man.
That man should be the one on his knees, not you!

Well, whatever floats her boat. Hml to them.

theButterfly?
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 12:58am On Jul 28, 2020
Who will propose to me? IS A GUY
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by EmzyT: 1:07am On Jul 28, 2020
Zzor:

Better Calm down make Person Love you..
SHILOH no dey Dis year oo

6 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by TheRedpillguy: 1:36am On Jul 28, 2020
Zzor:
She will not, she will be happy, the man will love her becouse she proved that he is special, something that most of you lack and why you will probably die alone. Mtchewee
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by TheRedpillguy: 1:38am On Jul 28, 2020
Magnoliaa:

theButterfly?
I have a problem kneeling. Only kneel before The Lord my God.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Magnoliaa(f): 2:09am On Jul 28, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

I have a problem kneeling. Only kneel before The Lord my God.

okay.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Enemyofpeace: 2:26am On Jul 28, 2020
See how she made herself so ship. Mynd44 can you do same to uncle Rotimi?
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Enemyofpeace: 2:28am On Jul 28, 2020
Zzor:
jealousy. Na because nobody dey look your side jo
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Enemyofpeace: 2:35am On Jul 28, 2020
hopexter:

Why do you sound so pained? Or are you talking from experience sad
she must have been passed around by guys

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Emmbanny(m): 2:40am On Jul 28, 2020
Zzor:
that the guy is happy over this silliness now is not what I'm talking but she will definitely regret it later in her marriage
she won't regret it
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by madjune(m): 2:42am On Jul 28, 2020
This is the beginning of her problem.

On a bad day, the guy will remind her of this day.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:55am On Jul 28, 2020
Interestingly bold lady ❤️�
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by cloud(m): 3:15am On Jul 28, 2020
Hate to say it, but it looks pre-arranged. By the way, terrible acting
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by hopexter(m): 3:18am On Jul 28, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
she must have been passed around by guys

Likely so cheesy
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Sammology: 3:44am On Jul 28, 2020
I just check the background come see say no be Nigeria self
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by teekay021: 3:55am On Jul 28, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A lady on a date with her boyfriend in a diner kneels down to propose marriage to him with a ring and gets a yes from him. This bold act from the lady which coud have gone south but ended up successful got a very loud applause from other people in the diner. Ladies, would you do this? and guys, would you say yes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxWxuyWOTaM

Lesson learnt. Just do it. This new week we progress nairalanders. Happy new week.
This is � awesome
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Warshaw: 3:55am On Jul 28, 2020
Do you need to increase your credit score?
Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whats app, Facebook, Instagram or any social network?
Do you need any information concerning any database.
Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Warshaw: 3:57am On Jul 28, 2020
My partner was cheating and I needed some proofs, so I decided to contact a private investigator that introduced me to a professional online ghost hacker who took care of the hacking jobs.
He hacked my partner's Cell Phones, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter and all his Email accounts. He is a professional indeed, he saved my live because I got all I wanted as a proof.
I was so glad and indeed very happy that I have proven truth and also enough proofs he was cheating.
Contact him for any hacking jobs. Tell him I (Sydney Warshaw) referred you to him, he will surely meet up with your hacking needs.
Contact him on: cloudanonymoushacking247@gmail.com
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by andycoal40(m): 4:14am On Jul 28, 2020
Zzor:

That u did doesn't mean she will.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by GennyCheta(f): 4:17am On Jul 28, 2020
That's not true.
She won't regret it my Sister that's not a good prayer.
Moreover she bold enough to take this step not every woman can do it.
That man will love her more because of this single act.

Zzor:

4 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by KingOfThePay(m): 4:29am On Jul 28, 2020
What a relief! Their HOME is going to LAST. cheesy

Only thing is that: as at right now, the man is not in control. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.