Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (102648 Views)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by tylesh(f): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
What movie is this?
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by imanray37(m): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
cooooooks:
What informs your opinion that this relationship is one sided. What makes you think that the woman doesn't bring enough to the table??

A feminist sighted she cooks her name as a he male
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by imanray37(m): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
cooooooks:
What informs your opinion that this relationship is one sided. What makes you think that the woman doesn't bring enough to the table??

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by yungprinzy(m): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Omo na sweet tinooo, but e no de work out 4 every body, u fit go do am five 1 bad guy ego say nooo
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by imanray37(m): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
imanray37:
I am seriously against a man kneeling before a woman this and more is the evidence of paradise lost
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wow cool table is changing
The white lady behind was like Wow grin
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
vikithor:

Ladies proposing to us,as in my case has helped the burden of shy shy people like me.Makes it faster, am happy and grateful she proposed to me.Ndi inferiority complex ladies will say the guy will use it against the ladies,I tell them keep your marital diary for yourself and mentees alone.If everyone plays his/her parts there will be nothing to regret nor complain about
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
cooooooks:
Abeg don't enter the road with your heightened sensibilities.

We don't need another statistic.

cheesy

You are just displaying childishness guy. I don't have your time. I just noticed you are following me already. Wonderful! grin

You are now one of my fans. grin

Thanks but I won't follow back. I don't follow insane guys.

Good night
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by 7victor(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
vikithor:

Ladies proposing to us,as in my case has helped the burden of shy shy people like me.Makes it faster, am happy and grateful she proposed to me.Ndi inferiority complex ladies will say the guy will use it against the ladies,I tell them keep your marital diary for yourself and mentees alone.If everyone plays his/her parts there will be nothing to regret nor complain about
Ok.

But let me reveal something here.

You know,if a lady proposes to a man,it means she truly loves him and want to spent her life with him.

But if a man proposes first,the lady might accept but in her mind she may be wishing it was someone else whom she loves so much but is shy to approach/propose to him.

Some women accept to marry a man because the man is ready for marriage and has proposed to her but she has someone whom she wished

she had got married to.

So it is better for her to propose to the man so that the man will clearly know that there is no other person in her mind.

I know so many cases like that.

One case even involves me.

The lady asked me to marry her.I did not have a good job then so I told her I was not ready.

Someone else then propose to her and she agreed.

Now she wished she was married to me.I do not want to go into details.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by gbolswag(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Makes no sense.....he won't value it
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by WinLABSstores: 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
that the guy is happy over this silliness now is not what I'm talking but she will definitely regret it later in her marriage
Shut up madam later "seer"
ARE YOU GOD?

RUBBISH
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
gbolswag:
Makes no sense.....he won't value it
. How did you know this?

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by ashawopikin(m): 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Mtcheew na Yankee sef
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by ComedianzazaB(m): 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
hoe you're always against progress
mtchew she will regret this later,nonsense
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by cooooooks(m): 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Yo, you wrote it twice.

imanray37:

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
[quote author=Zzor post=92153878]you won't understand this because you are a man, but I can assure you that she will regret this later [/
madam this show how hatred u've for those two couples, afterall their were not seeking for ur blessings that u would make them regret having each other around , u are just an enemy of progress mar
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Donpaper: 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
that the guy is happy over this silliness now is not what I'm talking but she will definitely regret it later in her marriage
I guess you're talking from experience!!
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by CaptainFM1: 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
When the lady start dominating and controlling him in the house, he will then realise he has sold himself out. These are the nurses that frustrated their husbands in the state.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by cooooooks(m): 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
How will one person have 43 pages of comments despite only joining NL this January.

43 pages of comments in 7 months??

Na was o.

Biko find a job and be a productive member of rhe society.

smiley

WILLuKPquiet:

You are just displaying childishness guy. I don't have your time. I just noticed you are following me already. Wonderful! grin

You are now one of my fans. grin

Thanks but I won't follow back. I don't follow insane guys.

Good night
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by searchng4love: 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
CallistaTea:
Wow Impressive :oWow Impressive
Oya come and kneel down for me with rings now
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by oluwasegun007(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wow that's cool if not scripted....

Although it still looks odd.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by ostechno(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Love is blind, and a deaf- mute too.
Dem don break this guy heart before cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by okezman(m): 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
Naija girls una need to step up oh.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by CallistaTea(f): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
searchng4love:
Oya come and kneel down for me with rings now
keep standing o am coming
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Faithful23(f): 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
If only she know...
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by searchng4love: 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
CallistaTea:
keep standing o am coming
Clown..so you think I'll kneel for a village girl like you
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by CallistaTea(f): 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
searchng4love:

Clown..so you think I'll kneel for a village girl like you
Orrrrh city boy noone asked you to kneel for me
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by LilMissRobbie(f): 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
Majikman:

Lemme find trouble

Would you do dat for ur guy ?

Yea if I feel he's worth it smiley
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Slynation(m): 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
you won't understand this because you are a man, but I can assure you that she will regret this later
Regret what?? And you think they didn't planned this ahead of time, Most people are looking for different alternatives just to trend this days....
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
cooooooks:
How will one person have 43 pages of comments despite only joining NL this January.

43 pages of comments in 7 months??

Na was o.

Biko find a job and be a productive member of rhe society.

smiley

My fan grin

Finding out about me. grin

Having a madman as a fan for the first time. So fascinating. grin
You can pull your popsy and mumsy join. I know you inherited it from them. Having three mad people as fans would be more fascinating. grin
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by uksonmike(m): 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
mtchew she will regret this later,nonsense
This thing sha pain you o
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by MrMacinterchi1: 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ishilove:
Then tomorrow when they have issues he will ring it on her ears "you begged me to marry you".

Just like ladies do in unions too. That doesn't mean that they don't cherish their union.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.