Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (102274 Views)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by dederocs(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Husband hard for abroad o grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by DarkJeddi(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
that the guy is happy over this silliness now is not what I'm talking but she will definitely regret it later in her marriage
Marriage has no set formula..

You don't know them and you certainly don't know how their marriage is going to turn out..

Stop being bitter for nothing..
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Openbusiness4: 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
She should do quick and pay his dowry abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
cooooooks:
I did not insult you first Mr. Philosopher.

Please locate the insult in my first comment:

Because everything has to be about me me me with you.

Why rain on her parade.

Mtchew.

Guy maintain your lane thanks
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by DarkJeddi(m): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ishilove:
Then tomorrow when they have issues he will ring it on her ears "you begged me to marry you".
Others wey dey get issues nkọ?

Wetin them dey tell each other?

Marriage has no formula..

To each their own..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by cooooooks(m): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Or what?

Can't handle the heat? Leave the kitchen. wink

WILLuKPquiet:

Guy maintain your lane thanks
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by MalaikaEH(f): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
This is a movie rehearsal, isn't it? The girl is probably coaching the guy on how to act his role of the scene, then somebody video them. This one can not even happen in a movie.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by israelp(m): 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
that the guy is happy over this silliness now is not what I'm talking but she will definitely regret it later in her marriage
shame on u
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by earnit1: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
Table turns
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
abeg, wey that righteousness guy?

or, sorry, this is not a religious matter grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by mentored: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
mtchew she will regret this later,nonsense

NNe I support you.

She will regret it oooooo.

Baje baje

gaskiya

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by 7victor(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
I will definitely say yes.

I am even waiting for her to propose to me.

I have come to discover that I love ladies who approach me first more than the ones I approach first.

I tend to show more commitment to such ladies and it is always very hard for me to forget such ladies even when we separate due to change of locality,marriage etc.

If I approach a lady first,I can easily terminate the relationship but if the lady approach me first,I will not be able to let her go.Even if she leaves

me,I would not be able to remove her from my mind.Mentally I will not be able to leave her.

I find women that approach me first very attractive.

I do not know why and I have talked to some men about it and they try to discourage me saying I must only be the one that initiate a relationship.

But they do not expect everyone to be the same.

They only love ladies whom they approach first

but I am very attracted to ladies who approach me first.

That is our difference.Of course everyone is different in taste.

So to ensure I give my all to a lady in marriage,I want her to first ask for my hand in marriage.

That is why even though GOD has given me a federal goverment job and people have asked me to propose to a lady,I refuse.

I do not want to propose first because I know I will not be able to love her truly.

I pray that a lady will summon courage and propose to me.

I will love her all my life.

Even if it means after first proposing to me,I will then propose to her so that she will not feel somehow.

That is just the truth
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by israelp(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
pride mwil mk somepple nt to get married
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by vikithor(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:

Taaar!
Go to your village meeting with your 'regret' tales.
She took a step,thats faith,got commended,wailers,nay,stoically wailers,retrogressive,double speaks are foreseeing the future and predicting bad news.
When everyone plays his/her roles in relationship and there is unhindered and effective communication BTW the two,what's there for the lady that reverses the hand of the clock and has moved from one level one to another in marital things to regret about?
Keep your past sour n uninspiring parasitic relationship experience for yourself and your mentees.Ndi entitled mentality shildren, marry to escape poverty crew
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Chudivictor(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
this is how it's meant to be
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
cooooooks:
Or what?

Can't handle the heat? Leave the kitchen. wink

Your inherited mental sickness won't allow you to maintain your lane. grin

Go ask your parents to show you the way to the house of the baba who cured them. grin

I don't check emails from guys like you. Send a thousand. It won't be checked.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by nkemjacob2(m): 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
All the nairaland ladies come & propose to me o. I won't to accept
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nice one! hml to them cheesy
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Femilekan233: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
GraGra247:
Many guys hate this and will reject the proposal even though they could've accepted it the other way round.

Ladies should avoid it except the guy specifically asked for it.
ppl should be allowed their personal feelings irrespective of gender
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Unnerve: 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
How to know a pseudo-feminist or SJW? They don't like what that lady did. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by MrMacinterchi1: 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:

see how you are saying definitely as if you are the contractor of their relationship. Chill.
That yours didn't
work doesn't mean everyone else's won't.
It clear you don't like this and not in support of it - that's just fine. And, you should also know that your life philosophy doesn't apply to everyone.
Stop sounding certain about other people's life.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Missyajoke(f): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

And so if she did.. do u know the level of commitment it takes for a lady to do such.. well I have noticed that Nigerians like things to be difficult before they can wise up. Shame on u if u don't realise the guy won her in a platter of gold. Oh so if they hear a girl proposed to u then u r pussy? Fvkin retard

Aunty you don't need to abuse me before you make a point.
This is Nigeria not abroad my point is that it's better for a man to propose than a woman to propose for future reference.
See ehhn all these abroad mentality doesn't work here.
See ehn whatever rocks your boat, sha don't come to nairaland to complain.

PEACE
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by TruthinAction: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
This is unusual. It's just like seeing a hen chasing a cock. She has lost her feminine dignity.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Ediflow: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kudos & Bravo Mehn To The Lady. Her Audacity To Propose The Guy Is Strong Indeed Not All Those Shy Ladies That Crush On A Guy But Can't Tell Them And Subsequently Single For Life
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by vikithor(m): 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
7victor:
I will definitely say yes.

I am even waiting for her to propose to me.

I have come to discover that I love ladies who approach me first more than the ones I approach first.

I tend to show more commitment to such ladies and it is always very hard for me to forget such ladies even when we separate due to change of locality,marriage etc.

If I approach a lady first,I can easily terminate the relationship but if the lady approach me first,I will not be able to let her go.Even if she leaves

me,I would not be able to remove her from my mind.Mentally I will not be able to leave her.

I find women that approach me first very attractive.

I do not know why and I have talked to some men about it and they try to discourage me saying I must only be the one that initiate a relationship.

But they do not expect everyone to be the same.

They only love ladies whom they approach first

but I am very attracted to ladies who approach me first.

That is our difference.Of course everyone is different in taste.

So to ensure I give my all to a lady in marriage,I want her to first ask for my hand in marriage.

That is why even though GOD has given me a federal goverment job and people have asked me to propose to a lady,I refuse.

I do not want to propose first because I know I will not be able to love her truly.

I pray that a lady will summon courage and propose to me.

I will love her all my life.

Even if it means after first proposing to me,I will then propose to her so that she will not feel somehow.

That is just the truth

Ladies proposing to us,as in my case has helped the burden of shy shy people like me.Makes it faster, am happy and grateful she proposed to me.Ndi inferiority complex ladies will say the guy will use it against the ladies,I tell them keep your marital diary for yourself and mentees alone.If everyone plays his/her parts there will be nothing to regret nor complain about
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Afamsi: 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
time can not pass me by,this is stupidity whether you accept it or not
That is from your own point of view. Other people have their points of view too.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Ategberoson(m): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
like Zzor said, she will regret it. the man body language will always remind her of that day

if a man don't think of proposing to you at due time and you felt you can do it, is just like forcing an emotional decision on a man. he said yes because he would have a point to prove that she force the decision on him when he wasn't ready

it's unafrica for a lady to propose to a man, it's weird and senseless

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by highness25(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A lady on a date with her boyfriend in a diner kneels down to propose marriage to him with a ring and gets a yes from him. This bold act from the lady which coud have gone south but ended up successful got a very loud applause from other people in the diner. Ladies, would you do this? and guys, would you say yes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxWxuyWOTaM
Forget it, they planned it. Like they both agreed to do this publicly.
Lesson learnt. Just do it. This new week we progress nairalanders. Happy new week.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Investnow2017: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ishilove:
Then tomorrow when they have issues he will ring it on her ears "you begged me to marry you".
I have this feeling that any lady that can brave this can brave that moment too should it arise. And should any man condescend to utter such weakling complaint, that would be a betrayal of his maturity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Amotekun777: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:

Olofo! angry

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
Missyajoke:

Aunty you don't need to abuse me before you make a point.
This is Nigeria not abroad my point is that it's better for a man to propose than a woman to propose for future reference.
See ehhn all these abroad mentality doesn't work here.
See ehn whatever rocks your boat, sha don't come to nairaland to complain.

PEACE

It's long I stopped lookin at what ppl will say. As far it keeps me happy I'm good. Nigeria my foot what is good about this country. Even during traditional marriage ur village ppl will be there lookin for how to end ur life for good. Wetin balance for dis country and u are here talking about Nigeria. No go outsyd and tell ppl ur from nigeria. Nonsense,, no if I give u visa for USA make I see weda u no go run comot here sharp sharp.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by cooooooks(m): 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
Abeg don't enter the road with your heightened sensibilities.

We don't need another statistic.

cheesy
WILLuKPquiet:

Your inherited mental sickness won't allow you to maintain your lane. grin

Go ask your parents to show you the way to the house of the baba who cured them. grin

I don't check emails from guys like you. Send a thousand. It won't be checked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.