Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl (44187 Views)

How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Please Help Am Confused !!! Girl In Medical School A Turn Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Adex2442: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2020
Cooked up stories
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by HolyTitus(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2020
The number of entanglements alone can make Solomon confused.
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by brainhgeek(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2020
Nne, your confuse dey confusing my confuse. Make I read comments fess, I dey come
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 03, 2020
Some ladies have no guy at all and someone is dribbling 5 guys and making choices even selecting based on HND and BSC.

Chai, this life no just balance, you are really a woman in her prime.

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by delkuf(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Instead of looking for CHRIST, u are looking for a man..
This may not make sense
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by nkiliuzo(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2020
women are looking for man to marry, you are here doing mini mini Mani mu.... continue o

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by LandMann: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2020
Womaninherprime

First look at yourself and ask yourself what you want and what sacrifices you are ready to make in a relationship...

Settle that fundamental question first and in the meantime stop flirting with any of the guys because you will get more confused and it may come back to hunt any relationship you enter...

Once you have decided what you want and what sacrifices you can make, look at all the guys and see the one that checks yes to MOST of your desired qualities and go with him....FULLY... knowing the sacrifices you are going to make to make everything work out.

Commit to him and make it clear to the others that you are now in a relationship and set boundaries or Break contact with them totally to avoid falling into the pit of comparison and cheating once you encounter any storm in the relationship you are now in.

If you are not ready yet, just stop flirting around and giving half green light to guys flirting with you... They are baggages that will hunt you and destroy any relationship you enter...

Your list showing you juggling between 5 guys is already a dangerous signal showing a woman who flirts and doesn't set boundaries...

Nedu seems to be the best pick but I don't know if he meets MOST of the qualities you desire. Only you know... If he does, go with him and be ready to make those sacrifices to make the relationship work... If he doesn't, be patient, your man will come.

Forget that IVF guy... When love fades and the burden of marriage sets in, both of you will start regretting your decision to marry. Yes, love will fade at some point in marriage, and it's loyalty, commitment and support that will see you through the rest of the marriage journey.

Best of luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by mariahAngel(f): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2020
NoApology:
Damn! Too many entanglements I even lost count of your men and their specific qualities.

I think my brain is entangled. Lemme detangle first so I can comment with a cleared head. Damn!

You said it man!
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2020
This should be between Dubem and Nedu. Others are no option.

Hmmmmm please just go and pray about it, no one can help you but God because he sees the future and all of Man.

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by enemmo(f): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2020
How can I unread this?
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Bigsteveg(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2020
NoApology:
Damn! Too many entanglements I even lost count of your men and their specific qualities.

I think my brain is entangled. Lemme detangle first so I can comment with a cleared head. Damn!

Am telling you< at a point i was mixing the guys up
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Queenoffucks(f): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2020
WomaninherPrime:

My dear, I'm a Christian... and I pray about almost everything. But this situation just leaves me non-plussed. I want to make a choice and stand by it.

Go for me then. I am Queenoffucks. The first and the last of her name. grin

Queenoffucks
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by bbode1(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2020
See.. relationship is a long journey. I hope u can read this.
I myself have been in 11 relationship as a guy before I finally met the mrs right. And even at that. I had to let go of all plenty of those qualities I have listed in a woman. I want contented with the 1 or 2 quality she had.
I believe I have a problem of choice, contentment and u are too ambitious. The real problem among the 3 I mentioned in ur ambitious. U are not ready to settle for a lesser guy.
But a lesser guy who is very okay with his income and can take care if u and his family. There is no problem marrying that guy.
U need a counsellor. To counsel u properly on marriage affairs. Off course u also need to start reading marital books.
U will find an answer to your questions here. No body can tell you what u want. Except urself. If u go with people, u still end up regretting.
If u can give urself the opportunity to study from experience of great scholars books. U will find an answer to ur questions.
I recommend spiritual books. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by SeriouslySense(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2020
You have spoken as an intelligent, Lady.

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by bbode1(m): 10:34am On Aug 03, 2020
bbode1:
See.. relationship is a long journey. I hope u can read this.
I myself have been in 11 relationship as a guy before I finally met the mrs right. And even at that. I had to let go of all plenty of those qualities I have listed in a woman. I want contented with the 1 or 2 quality she had.
I believe I have a problem of choice, contentment and u are too ambitious. The real problem among the 3 I mentioned in ur ambitious. U are not ready to settle for a lesser guy.
But a lesser guy who is very okay with his income and can take care if u and his family. There is no problem marrying that guy.
U need a counsellor. To counsel u properly on marriage affairs. Off course u also need to start reading marital books.
U will find an answer to your questions here. No body can tell you what u want. Except urself. If u go with people, u still end up regretting.
If u can give urself the opportunity to study from experience of great scholars books. U will find an answer to ur questions.
I recommend spiritual books. Thanks
Sorry for the errors in English...

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by IYIMAN: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2020
Op , focus on being productive while working things with God in prayer. Your desire for a good life is bringing you confusion.

Whoever you choose, avoid genotype mismatch, it comes with a lifetime of regrets.

Keep yourself busy with work and academics, maybe the right man is not even among those you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by salt1: 10:35am On Aug 03, 2020
WomaninherPrime:

Perhaps I'm putting a lot of pressure on myself, truly. These guys all up in my business all the time, and I feel I must make a choice, and declutter, so I can focus on one person.

Lately, too, I've been overly concerned as to how eligible ladies get into their 30s and still single. I feel they, too, at some point, went through this phase that I'm at, and they chose wrongly, or didn't choose at all.

I should pray more, and see how I can work things out with awesome Nedu who's financially upcoming.

I appreciate your input! Thanks!

I prefer the first guy. You're in love with him too. Your reason for thinking of Nedu is patronizing. Leave him for someone who deserves him. Firm up the ivf options with the first man.

To those who may think it's a fake story, many girls receive plenty marriage proposals between ages 18 and 28. A girl that I know counted 40 suitors.

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by enshi(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2020
WomaninherPrime:
Good evening house. Kindly read patiently. I promise to be as honest as possible.

I'm a young woman in her mid-20s. I've been in three relationships so far... two were sexual, and one was purely celibate, though it didn't last beyond 6 months.

I recently got out of a 2-yr relationship with Dubem when we discovered our genotype isn't compatible. But the problem is that we're still doing a lot of back and forth. Dubem wants the relationship to continue because he's working on how we'd have our babies via IVF or chorionic villi testing to first determine the sex of the baby.

This has put me in a very confusing situation because I'm unable to move on while he's still holding on for us... and at the same time, I just keep thinking about how life would be a lot easier if I'd just marry a genotype compatible man and have children the regular way without the stress and huge financial cost of an IVF.

some how you were explaining all these and i could hear my woman talk

To fully move on from Dubem, I started seeing other people..

Nedu is a very great guy... has everything I want in a man, but he's having some financial challenges right now. He's cute, godly, very intelligent, good humour, communicates very well, respectful, sound family values, neat, and seems to me like someone who can take charge of his home. But his financial situation gives me cause for concern... he doesn't seem like he'd be comfortably ready to start a family in another 2/3 years. But that aside, his condition just dampens my enthusiasm to even visit him or start a committed relationship with him. No TV or fridge in his apartment. I feel embarrassed/sorry for him when he has to go watch TV at his friend's or neighbour's... Or I'm thinking of cooking stuff to take to him... but no fridge to store. Joykiller. Or the fact that he can't be a support system to me at the moment...

There's also Victor who comes off as a great guy but I've refused to pay him enough attention all these months because I'm still entangled with Dubem. Victor is doing quite well, and is passionate about his job, but he likes to talk about himself way too much, and seems a bit arrogant. The vibes I get off him is that he tries to be at his best behaviour when he's with me, just to impress, but maybe he's real. While I don't like like him at the moment, I feel if I gave him a chance, I'd see some other aspects of him that would make me love him.

There's Denver on the other hand. Denver is an absolute gentle man... and doing fairly well with his business. I almost said yes to him, but I felt it was coming from the place of pressure. He was putting me under a lot of pressure to say yes... he wants to get married in a minute, but I'm still not resolved on marrying him. Plus he's from a polygamous family, and his plan is for us to live in his disputed family house if/when we get married, and I feel that comes with a lot of drama. Also, he's a bit lackadaisical about his wellbeing. He doesn't seem very tidy. His car always has things strung about. I worry, too about his level of education. He has just a HND and is not in the corporate world whereas I have serious plans to get either a double masters plus lots of certifications or a Ph.D I fear there might be some sort of incompatibility years down the line. Other than these concerns, Denver is a great guy.

Then there's Bright... I've known Bright since I was in uni... he was planning a surprise engagement once, when we weren't even dating. He's the most inconsistent and confused man I've ever met. He's consistent for a aweek or two, then goes off-radar only to resurface again after a few months. But somehow he seems to believe I'm the one who's never agreed to take him seriously. But how do I take a man who's inconsistent seriously? Ideally, he shouldn't be on this list because I long cancelled him... but he called this morning and we had a very long conversation... which was short of him pleading that I calm down and take him seriously so we can move to the next level.

Now the reason I created this thread. I like having a linear focus when I'm in a relationship, but I'm unable to leave Dubem because all these other guys have one issue or the other. No, I'm not looking for a perfect guy. Dubem isn't perfect, but we've come a long way, and we love each other, and we've come to accept and understand each other as we are.
I've become impatient... I feel like I'm at the prime of my life as a woman, and I have other suitors to choose from but I'm holding on to a very precarious relationship. Dubem might as well just wake up one day and decide that our genotype incompatibility is a big deal and we should see other people... at that time, one year of my life would have gone by...these great guys would have probably moved on, too. A woman's hotcake period is fleeting. For my personal plans, I'd love to be married by next year.

Ohh. I mentioned the thing about my two sexual relationships because I made a hasty vow to God once that I wouldn't have sex with more than two men before getting married. I don't know ...God is a merciful God, yeah...But that vow still pops up in my mind now and again. So I can't go into any careless relationship, and now I can't choose.

I'm honestly confused �.
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Deltoid(m): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2020
The only person you shouldn't settle with is Genotype issue and maybe arrogant one u said (if at all that is his behaviour).

But the financial issue guy that u said is determined and all. Don't be surprised u will regret not sticking with him when everything settles for him, as far as u are determined, then definitely poverty will never last forever, i mean he is still young and has a future ahead of him.

HND? Seriously? Didn't u see super rich people that didn't even go to primary school (go to the north and see them plenty). Plus are schools closed forever? Don't u think he can pursue more certificate with time?

See i don tire sef, i personally believe u are only stuck with this Dubem and finding excuses not to liv him, but mind u, genotype issue is not small issue

3 Likes

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by chlowi(f): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2020
UDUJ:
Nedu
Victor
Dubem
Denver
Bright

Only you shocked

Where do we start from now

grin
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by delkuf(m): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2020
WomaninherPrime:

I have Christ, thanks.
You have Christ with all this huge level of fornication. I doubt it

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by SeriouslySense(m): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2020
I myself have Genotype Isue, and i love the Lady, but the implications of having Children with SS, scares me
IYIMAN:
Op , focus on being productive while working things with God in prayer. Your desire for a good life is bringing you confusion.

Whoever you choose, avoid genotype mismatch, it comes with a lifetime of regrets.

Keep yourself busy with work and academics, maybe the right man is not even among those you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by SmartyPants(m): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2020
WomaninherPrime:

In truth, I'm more inclined to Nedu and Denver.

As for Nedu, he's not a poor man per se. He's just starting off with his career and he earns slightly higher than I do. I don't know what he does with his money, but he's living like someoone with no source of livelihood. If I have to make excuses for him, then it's probably because he got into some huge financial mess last year that he's still offsetting.

As for Denver, yes, it worries me so much about his level of education. I don't want him getting intimidated tomorrow. Yes, he's doing okay today... and would even be bigger tomorrow. But I like a man I can look up to. If he's unable to measure up beyond what his bank account states, I fear we might have problems in future. It may be him feeling left behind and refusing to encourage my growth... or me feeling like he just doesn't measure up. I like him today... but what about longterm?

Now that you have narrowed down to two, I think its fairly easy.

There is a simple way to clear your thoughts and find out what your heart really wants: the coin toss.

Take a coin and flip it, heads--Nedu, tails--Denver. However don't check the result...instead, wait and see which one you were hoping would come up.

That is the one that you really want.

Also i would advise you not to open your heart to just about every man that comes knocking.

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Dalby(m): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2020
NoApology:

There in lies the difference between a man and a woman. Even if the boyfriends reach 15, she can keep tabs on all of them without anyone suspecting that another exist. For man it isn't possible, without a slip...
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by kaywhy09(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2020
Yoighaman:
@OP:
This your matter na real case study, couldn’t help but smile whilst reading other people’s comments but it is a serious matter that should not be swept under the carpet; at least that is why you have spoken up, so I’d try to give my little cent briefly.

Guy 1- Dubem: Let go of the relationship, the incompatibility in your genotypes will always rear its ugly head; why go through unnecessary stress?...and like you rightly mentioned, he could wake up one day and make a big deal out of it, citing his family as an excuse.

Guy 2- Nedu: To me, this seems to be the right guy for you and I’d like you to give him a chance. You see, a man that does not have money today can have tomorrow as long as he is ambitious and not lazy, forget about the hallucinations of other ladies, saying that they cannot date/marry a poor guy, blah, blah, blah. You can make money at any time; you can also have money today and lose it tomorrow but you see, those other qualities he has, my sister, they are very hard to come by.

Guy 3- Victor: This guy is arrogant; you will have issues with him later in future should you become more successful than he is. I can see you have great academic ambitions; this man will be intimidated and might make your life miserable. The misery would quadruple if you dare make/have more money than him.

Guy 4- Denver: I don’t have an issue with him having just an HND or not being in the corporate world, he is a businessman and can ‘blow’ tomorrow but my concern with him is that he is putting you under pressure; please take a walk, never marry anyone out of pity or pressure, you will regret it.

Guy 5:- Bright: Leave bright out of the picture, he is an unserious serial cheat, more of a playboy roaming around probably looking for whom to devour, such people can be on a revenge mission for rejecting their previous advances.

These are just my opinions, please pray to God if you believe in him, I do anyway; he (God) knows your future, I don’t, he is therefore in the best position to guide you.

Wish you all the best.

OP got me confused. Commentators got me more confused. You dimistifies the whole thoughts and got me balanced.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by dallyemmy: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2020
Ask God for guidance

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Openbusiness4: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2020
Only u 5 guys, fear 9ja girls mehnnnn grin
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by peruxie: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2020
I don’t usually comment here, but my advise is You should leave dubem ( no need to put yourself through the stress of IVF), but Nedu seems to be the ideal guy( he could actually have his money in series of investments, hence the reason he doesn’t throw so much money around�)

3 Likes

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by jubrilELsudan: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2020
TYPICAL MENTALITY OF A NIGERIAN GIRL.

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A READY MADE MAN.

CAN NEVER INVEST IN A MAN EVEN IF THE SAID MAN MAKES THEM HAPPY AND IS EVERYTHING THEY EVER WISHED FOR IN A MAN.

SO WHAT STOPS YOU FROM BUYING NEDU A TV AND FRIDGE? OH SORRY, YOUR NIGERIAN DEMONS WON'T ALLOW YOU DO THAT.

I REPHRASE, SO WHAT STOPS YOU FROM TAKING YOUR TV AND FRIDGE TO HIS PLACE SINCE ITS YOU ALWAYS COMPLAINING AND WANTING TO WATCH THE TV AND PUT THINGS IN THE FRIDGE?

CORONA FALL INSIDE YOUR KUKUNASE.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Deltoid(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2020
salt1:

I prefer the first guy. You're in love with him too. Your reason for thinking of Nedu is patronizing. Leave him for someone who deserves him. Firm up the ivf options with the first man.

To those who may think it's a fake story, many girls receive plenty marriage proposals between ages 18 and 28. A girl that I know counted 40 suitors.
They may not be able to do it every time, plus the stress they will go tru.

If all they put tru first is family first (not their self-interest), then they should avoid each other
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Deltoid(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2020
jubrilELsudan:
TYPICAL MENTALITY OF A NIGERIAN GIRL.

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A READY MADE MAN.

CAN NEVER INVEST IN A MAN EVEN IF THE SAID MAN MAKES THEM HAPPY AND IS EVERYTHING THEY EVER WISHED FOR IN A MAN.

SO WHAT STOPS YOU FROM BUYING NEDU A TV AND FRIDGE? OH SORRY, YOUR NIGERIAN DEMONS WON'T ALLOW YOU DO THAT.

I REPHRASE, SO WHAT STOPS YOU FROM TAKING YOUR TV AND FRIDGE TO HIS PLACE SINCE ITS YOU ALWAYS COMPLAINING AND WANTING TO WATCH THE TV AND PUT THINGS IN THE FRIDGE?

CORONA FALL INSIDE YOUR KUKUNASE.
Well said man. I like this Nedu guy Better. She said it herself, he is kind, hardworking, respectful, determined, all this are xtics that build a successful man!

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by delkuf(m): 10:44am On Aug 03, 2020
if a guy have HND and is not up to what you want, I think you will end up with the wrong guy. Just my thought

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years / Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! / Increasing Lamentations Of Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.