Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down (77473 Views)

Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Rebuke:

Let's be honest with ourselves, some things ain't necessary.

He has been in a relationship with the lady for over 4 years and she thinks the only thing remaining to prove the love is by kneeling? Lols.

Sense is definitely far from some people.

I hate trivialities, if kneeling down is so important to anyone than any other thing then such person has inferiority complex.

We want to do things because others are doing it even without knowing the reason.

Let her go na. Hope she has a backup plan though.

Rejecting a proposal after 4 years plus relationship simply because the Bobo no kneel down means say the girl has a backup plan.

No long talk,my baby girl did the needful,a better man awaits her,he wanted to use her to shine and he got served.Rubbish
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by mamotalk: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
eni4real:
Which culture is that??
I don't know.
but you should also agree that the act of proposing with ring is alien to Africa.
the guy wants to make the lady happy, he should have been humble enough to make it memorable now rather than spoiling it with pride.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Some of her mates are the ones proposing these days and here she is forming Beyonce.
Shiloh 2030 go judge the matter so no worries, folks. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by philiancoop(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
eni4real:
Poor girl want a guy that will change her name, to kneel down!!

What a joke grin grin

Privilege has turned to a 'Right' now!!

Ladies like to copy and paste

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
eni4real:
What is relationship to an average lady without Money?? Huh?

Spoil me?? Take care of me?? Spend on me?? Sub for me??

Is that not how girlfriends gradually take from guys?
You are your own problems,you date your type,same way you guys have become leeches,you leech on hardworking women to aid your survival all in the name of what are you bringing to the table
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by sunbreaker: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
hes the one in pains now because my baby girl dusted his ass with his yeye redpill proposal.He learnt his lessons in a bitter way
who is losers end? Nowadays that ladies has become pure water in the street. You will not be there when the girl start sending intermediary to mediate. She suppose to thank God she has somebody to propose to her,what is the contributions of woman in relationship other than sex?

7 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Legalese(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
See everybody telling him to kneel down. Dumb ignorant bleeps with no idea how, when and from where the custom of kneeling down to propose came about and why we stupidly imbibed it.

Copying every bullshit sold to us in the name of westernisation.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
hes the looser,good riddance

Dating themselves for five years and you called the guy a losser, that is really funny. Real love covers all things both good and bad, that girl never really love that guy I think is good for him that it happens like this. Peace

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
sunbreaker:
who is losers end? Nowadays that ladies has become pure water in the street. You will not be there when the girl start sending intermediary to meditate
same way you will not be there when he will send his entire family to plead.Men hate rejection alot and this simp here just got served some doze
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by HeavenlyCherub(f): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
made4naijamusic:
A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment a lady rejected her boyfriend’s public proposal.

In the video, her boyfriend could be seen standing on his feet as he begged her to close her eyes tightly while stretching out the engagement ring towards her.

As she opened her eyes, she saw him standing on his feet to propose and she got offended that he didn’t go on his knees to propose to her.

Her boyfriend on the other hand insisted that kneeling down doesn’t prove anything. He turned down all her efforts to make him kneel down and she walked out immediately.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87mX9QdQG98

She needs to move on. Imagine the pride. Kneeling is not belittling him. It only shows honoring your woman and a sign of respect. What kind of proposal standing up. This guy might not respect her in the marriage. What is kneeling?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by MSGAMBLE9: 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
hes the one in pains now because my baby girl dusted his ass with his yeye redpill proposal.He learnt his lessons in a bitter way
U dont know guys, pain ke?.. She is just one of many option he might b shagging anoda girl now
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by bekpo(m): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back.nonsense

That's ur girl ba? That's how u girls will miss a life changing opportunity n tomorrow when frustration set in, u become a holier than thou sister in d church waiting for an innocent young man to b ur victim! Mtcheww

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Tersue: 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
SHE IS NOT SERIOUS AND READY FOR MARRIAGE.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by sunbreaker: 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Legalese:
See everybody telling him to kneel down. Dumb ignorant bleeps with no idea how, when and from where the custom of kneeling down to propose came about and why we stupidly imbibed it.

Copying every bullshit sold to us in the name of westernisation.
don't mind them,kneel down for what? That girl is wahala girl the guy should go to church and do Thanksgiving for her to quite his life

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Rebuke: 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
No long talk,my baby girl did the needful,a better man awaits her,he wanted to use her to shine and he got served.Rubbish

Ok. Congrats to yhu and yhur baby girl o.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by WoundedLamb: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
We just like to tap into every trend to cash out. So because the issue kneeling down to propose trended, people are now staging different scenarios. Funnier are those already baring their fangs at women as usual.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

Dating themselves for five years and you called the guy a losser, that is really funny. Real love covers all things both good and bad, that girl never really love that guy I think is good for him that it happens like this. Peace
And this same real love couldn't bend his ruptured knees abi.That lady deserve some cerdit,in his coconut head,he thought he was doing the lady some favour
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
bekpo:

That's ur girl ba? That's how u girls will miss a life changing opportunity n tomorrow when frustration set in, u become a holier than thou sister in d church waiting for an innocent young man to b ur victim! Mtcheww
he will turn monk as well like your redpill leader here Martinez
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by knowhowk: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
. angry grin. grin grin I can't laugh ooooo ,Oh! my goodness which Kain Comedy of the year be this self ,Guy loose because he refused to be Stupid and worship a Lady .Any man that kneels down to propose to a lady is nothing but a Mugun ...Twueee see as women ,Ladies plenty yanfun yanfun everywhere ,Many that really have good manners who is never looking for a man to kneel down for them but to truly cherish them .NONSENSE and Palatable ingredients

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
U dont know guys, pain ke?.. She is just one of many option he might b shagging anoda girl now
And what makes you think the lady has no better options,maybe she was even managing him sef mtchew
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
The Annoying part is that she may be a PROSTITUTE
FISH BRAIN always a FISH BRAIN.
She get Luck say no be me.

As a MAN, I first attach VALUE to myself.
I First have a self-Worth.
For this Reason, LADIES woo me.
I don't woo them.
That's the singular reason my LADY is never comfortable having any Lady around me.
Because she knows that Self-Worth attracts WOMEN.

MEN with both cognitive and Financial Value, do not end up with such Ladies. You rather use them for sexual gratification and dump them for the next person.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by freeborn02: 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:

The ratio of men to women on earth is 1:5. If one idiotic girl refuses, 4 more are ready to replace her.

So, it is her loss.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Vikynas: 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
I'm grateful,my girlfriend is not a Nigerian... senseless girls from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Munzy14(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
nuelsam:
he's the what? how do y'all vagina people think for God's sake
Damn!...cheesy
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
knowhowk:
. angry grin. grin grin I can't laugh ooooo ,Oh! my goodness which Kain Comedy of the year be this self ,Guy loose because he refused to be Stupid and worship a Lady .Any man that kneels down to propose to a lady is nothing but a Mugun ...Twueee see as women ,Ladies plenty yanfun yanfun everywhere ,Many that really have good manners who is never looking for a man to kneel down for them but to truly cherish them .NONSENSE and Palatable ingredients
na me laugh pass for this,same thing can be said the other way,your guy got served and disgraced with his yeye proposal
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by stigman(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
The lady wants him to kneel which he should have simply done but his useless ego won't let him so as not to fall his hands before his friends who he forms redpill for.

So who loose

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by sunbreaker: 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
same way you will not be there when he will send his entire family to plead.Men hate rejection alot and this simp here just got served some doze
stay clear should be their watchword if his family knows what is good for him

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by knowhowk: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
And this same real love couldn't bend his ruptured knees abi.That lady deserve some cerdit,in his coconut head,he thought he was doing the lady some favour
. He should bend his ruptured knees for her ruptured brain right ! A lady that demands that a man should propose to her by kneeling down has a ruptured brain Period .Kneel down to beg a lady to marry him Abi ...Bowing down to take a Responsibility Tufiakwa ..

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
freeborn02:

The ratio of men to women on earth is 1:5. If one idiotic girl refuses, 4 more are ready to replace her.

So, it is her loss.
how is she the looser when it was baby girl who rejected his rubbish proposal
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by angelfallz(m): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lol. its a man's proposal, he would choose whatever method he likes or suits him. If a lady is basing accepting or declining a marriage proposal based on the method of proposal, something is wrong is somewhere.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

"Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman / I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.