Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be (41298 Views)

Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady / Am Emotionally No Longer Attracted To My Girlfriend / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by desgiezd(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
rawpadgin:
u are a very wise man

He has always dated classy & beautiful chicks but discovered that they are almost unmarriageable so he decided to look beyond physical appearance. Now he's got the not beautiful but marriageable type, he now finding her unattractive

Rather than settle with someone who will give him peace of mind, he wants to go after classy babes, I pray he doesn't experience the bitterness associated with his desire!
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Kazim88: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ishilove:

They say it is the plain women that understand the meaning of love; the beautiful ones are too busy being fascinating.

Marriage is not mostly about love, it's more about sacrifice, consistency and good leadership from the husband..

Most plain ladies are good followers, easy to lead but the beautiful ones requires extra energy, while the sophisticated ones requires that you are a maestro, with multiple years of leadership experience.

And most Single men by default and are not even leaders, talkless of being bad or good at it because leadership is not natural, it is learnt.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by DSHADOWWALKER: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

So she deserves to be cheated on once he's put the ring on it?

I dont know,but what you all should say is that it is better he shouldn't go on with the marriage and accept the baby.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by jornwhite: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

LOL,
You'll get pregnant and he'll leave you.... If you like, don't listen to your Bible. CHRISTIANS INDEED

please google the mean of "Divorce" men leave women even after marriage, leave religion out of these my female bestie just put to bed n yestidae was her 1st child birthday n she is happy married into wealth .. essence if these super story is that she got pregnant b4 wedding. so! anybody can leave anytime
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Ishilove: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kazim88:

Marriage is not mostly about love, it's more about sacrifice, consistency and good leadership from the husband..

Most plain ladies are good followers, easy to lead but the beautiful ones requires extra energy, while the sophisticated ones requires that you are a maestro, with multiple years of leadership experience.

And most Single men by default and are not even leaders, talkless of being bad or good at it because leadership is not natural, it is learnt.
Good point
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kazim88:

A useless man is a useless man irrespective of what you offer him, he would still have excuses.... A useless woman is useless woman, even with big bumbum and big brea$t.

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, you think it's her bumbum that made her a super role model and inspiration to millions of ladies and young girls allover the world.

Even Kim Kardeshan, you think it's her plastic body.... ? If only you know the number of ladies that goes through the knife daily, you would be shocked.
its good to be attractive but a lady shouldnt just solely depend on her physical body.i have seen ladies who are beautiful and have good figures and are intelligent as well cheesy.its only on nairaland that there is the assumption that its only unattractive ladies who are intelligent but its not like that in the real wolrd.Okonjo iweala is not even ugly.she is physically beautiful.even at the age she is she even looks more attractive than some ladies in their early 20s and mid 20s.i wonder how she would look wen she was a young girl cheesy.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Alexaonfleek: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
fykes:

U see ur opening statement, it's a huge lie. Infact u should have a degree in lying.
I dated my wife for 3 years and have married her for 5years and not only do I find her attractive and sexy, I will never cheat on her. And while u think its something huge it's not. Many men are doing it. Before I married, I worked in a multi national, I played the field and there's really nothing a woman can throw at me now in d way of physical attraction or seduction.
Cheating isn't only greed and selfishness, it's disregard for God and marital vows and I won't be found with such deadly sins ever.
Don't mind these online Alfa males ooo.
May God continue to bless you and your home.

1 Like

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Kazim88: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
LagBae:

Read what I typed again, this time slowly and notice the part I where I said they want a wife material. Or don't you want a wife material?

Everything you wrote literally made sense, 100% but the
And even if she does well to preserve her assets,
part really took me off balance.

Which asset is that??
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
desgiezd:

Rather than settle with someone who will give him peace of mind, he wants to go after classy babes, I pray he doesn't experience the bitterness associated with his desire!
wat makes a girl classy? cheesy
some dudes just assume if a girl rubs all the makeup in the world and do one hairstlye then wear highheels with 1500 naira jeans then she is classy grin grin grin grin.Many guys dont know the definition of classy grin
they rate classy by the amount of makeup the girl wears on her face grin grin
any man who gets a woman pregnant and plans marriage with her and then suddenly turns around and says he is no longer interested and he wants out cos he no longer finds her attactive is confused
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
jornwhite:

Men are different just as much as what we seek, from the lil story Op friend is @ the stage of settling down hence why chose attributes over classy & appearance, the gospel truth is as we grow older as men we realize our taste in women get revised .. their is what we consider 4 lust and what we categorise as wife material, is not easy to transit bside pregnant make most women less attractive .. all he needs is more commitment n the passion will come back.
Never make d miatake of choosing physicality over attributes, beauty go fade, breast go sagg, even that big ass go tired you.(see finish) marriage na long journey
You make Sense. Lots of it!
However there's a difference between illusion and reality. While people admonish one another to look beyond physical attributes while choosing the question remains, why to the loyal, submissive, patient, supportive, brilliant, intelligent,rich, beautiful,sexy,handsome, homely ones still get cheated on? Lemme cut it short? Why does housewife material Mope gets dump for dumb sexy Amaka? Lol. It is matter of preference. While some have lived to know that life is more than beauty, some live for it, some think they can have both, some do not even see life that way. We all should realize that there is no manual to this thing. What works for A might not work for B.

Stop propagating that beauty fades thingy, because it doesn't work always and those who chose beauty over other attributes shouldn't be looked down on for it.The irony is those who preach it only do so to avoid being superficial, else why do slay queens and side chicks exist? Lol.

Reality no matter how full a mouth is with words of wisdom, the moment it has odour it has lose its savor. You will wake up to face first before brain,if you can't live with an ugly face, don't bother to toy with it. Op's friend was being logical in his choice, however he is yet to achieve such emotional intelligence, now that has got him hooked. How many more cases do we have to witness before we can tell ourselves some truth?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by namo77: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
sylvalord:
Your friend is wicked and he does not deserve that woman at all. I pray God saves her from that weakling of a man

Honestly... I was just about to type this... Some guys no get sense
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Kazim88: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
lefulefu:
its good to be attractive but a lady shouldnt just solely depend on her physical body.i have seen ladies who are beautiful and have good figures and are intelligent as well cheesy.its only on nairaland that there is the assumption that its only unattractive ladies who are intelligent but its not like that in the real wolrd.Okonjo iweala is not even ugly.she is physically beautiful.even at the age she is she even looks more attractive than some ladies in their early 20s and mid 20s.i wonder how she would look wen she was a young girl cheesy.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...

After 2 years of marriage, seeing her day by day, see her give birth... You won't see any beauty again... Ironically, others would be seeing it and complimenting her, but you? You see nothing.

Marriage is not about beauty, it's not about pleasure... Life is dangerous journey, with so many uncertainty, you would need a support, a team mate, a good wife/husband to improve your chances of not being enslaved by circumstances.

I see many complain and groan helplessly about the situation of this country... They are trapped, ensnared by life.... Don't be like them.
Be free, so no matter who the "15 million" would vote next election, you are 100% ok... That's why you need a team mate, a wife.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by emetisuccess(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kikikiki, i got nothing to say. But that guy no try ooooo. May God forgive him.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by NiCurious: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
mimimile93:
Stop convincing a man to acquire a liability

Open your eyes, guy. The man himself is the liability.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by jornwhite: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
pocohantas:

I will train the baby na. No be my pikin? grin

Nah, just being mischievous. Doesn’t change the fact that the friend is callous. The lady is you people’s “wife material“ standard. Yet look what a member of your brotherhood is doing to her. Men are .... grin grin

when attraction & affection dwindle are you saying its abnormal , so you don't know men feel less attracted to a pregnant woman .. the guy is just contemplating, is not as if he as left, make e die b4 you guyz bury him.
pre-marriage or after marriage men contemplate cos you wil definitely find someone more than d choice you make .. your future horseband wil go thru this phase as well.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Minemrys: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
rawpadgin:
Okay, was having a drink with a friend of mine last night & he told me he no longer find his fiancée attractive. They got engaged a year ago & the babe is already pregnant for him. He is however still planning to wife her because the girl is a wife material & he will grow further financially with her by his side but believes he might be cheating on her after marriage.

According to him, the said girl has done a lot for him mostly during the pandemic period but believes he shouldn't be getting married to a girl simply because she has assisted him on many occasions. All my effort to convince him that the feelings will come after marriage proved abortive.
i am sorry but ur friend is heartless. Am a guy but if he can't find a lady after she helped him, attractive, then he doesn't deserve her. He should tell the girl, so she gets on with s0me0ne who finds her attractive. To be fair, i hate people using people for whatever reas0ns.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kazim88:

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...

After 2 years of marriage, seeing her day by day, see her give birth... You won't see any beauty again... Ironically, others would be seeing it and complimenting her, but you? You see nothing.

Marriage is not about beauty, it's not about pleasure... Life is dangerous journey, with so many uncertainty, you would need a support, a team mate, a good wife/husband to improve your chances of not being enslaved by circumstances.

I see many complain and groan helplessly about the situation of this country... They are trapped, ensnared by life.... Don't be like them.
Be free, so no matter who the "15 million" would vote next election, you are 100% ok... That's why you need a team mate, a wife.
beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder i agree and thats why u should go for the one that pleases ur eye instead of going for the one that ppl tell u to go for.And also if marriage to you is a noble cause which u must fulfil then dont cheat on your wife cheesy
be faithful to her and treat her with respect
I see all the time some guys saying this exact statement about marriage being a divine duty and how they will sacrifice their time to make it work but yet such men still go behind their wives to cheat on them and ignore their duty as a husband.U cant talk about marriage being a divine duty and still be cheating on ur wife and having one side chick here and dere.It does not work that way.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by NiCurious: 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
fykes:
This is more of a lesson for ladies... Because someone says they love u don't mean they do.
Time tests everything. U get pregnant, love dies and he's looking for someone to cheat.. Not every body with a penis is man and marriage isn't for kids
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by noziz(m): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
rawpadgin:
Okay, was having a drink with a friend of mine last night & he told me he no longer find his fiancée attractive. They got engaged a year ago & the babe is already pregnant for him. He is however still planning to wife her because the girl is a wife material & he will grow further financially with her by his side but believes he might be cheating on her after marriage.

According to him, the said girl has done a lot for him mostly during the pandemic period but believes he shouldn't be getting married to a girl simply because she has assisted him on many occasions. All my effort to convince him that the feelings will come after marriage proved abortive.

Which your guy abi na you. U are scared of being insulted by nairalanders. Spit on ur fucking face!
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
jornwhite:

Men are different just as much as what we seek, from the lil story Op friend is @ the stage of settling down hence why chose attributes over classy & appearance, the gospel truth is as we grow older as men we realize our taste in women get revised .. their is what we consider 4 lust and what we categorise as wife material, is not easy to transit bside pregnant make most women less attractive .. all he needs is more commitment n the passion will come back.
Never make d miatake of choosing physicality over attributes, beauty go fade, breast go sagg, even that big ass go tired you.(see finish) marriage na long journey
really?? grin
as men grow older their taste in women get revised??
bro what can u say about those 60 something yr old sugar daddies or 70 something yr old sugar daddies who go after younger girls with big bums and bbobies grin
why their taste no come go revised? grin
abeg lets not decieve ourself cheesy
u cant say the physical attributes of a woman no longer attracts u as u grow older but yet u have one hot chikala by the corner wey u dey smash cheesy.I will understand if as u grow older u no longer flirt but remain faithful to ur wife but bro if at 60 something a man is still marrying young ladies as wives or having concubines all about the place and still saying boobs and azz dont attract him anymore then he is decieving himself grin.The old man that is dating Toke Markinwa and spending on her is he dating her for her intelligence? grin
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Masterkernel1: 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
rawpadgin:

Some persons will die for nothing, your friend looks like one. Till he got her pregnant with all her assistance to him, he suddenly discovered he doesn't love her again!!!

Your friend will end up in hell that's in this world.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Kazim88: 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
lefulefu:
beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder i agree and thats why u should go for the one that pleases ur eye instead of going for the one that ppl tell u to go for.And also if marriage to you is a noble cause which u must fulfil then dont cheat on your wife cheesy
be faithful to her and treat her with respect
I see all the time some guys saying this exact statement about marriage being a divine duty and how they will sacrifice their time to make it work but yet such men still go behind their wives to cheat on them and ignore their duty as a husband.U cant talk about marriage being a divine duty and still be cheating on ur wife and having one side chick here and dere.It does not work that way.

We are both agreeing that cheating is not good but the cause of cheating is not lack of beautiful or attraction... It is deeper

An average black man, both rich and poor live for pleasure... They believe that the ultimate aim of life is to enjoy... Infact, they work, marry, risk in other to enjoy..
With this mindset, restlessness, dissatisfaction and cheating is inevitable, let the lady even be a sexy goddess.

But men that their, ultimate aim is Power (not pleasure), clean power, ability to control their destiny, sacrifices pleasure day in day out in other to build their power base... The control what they eat, they work harder, they build labourously, they learn daily, the live in toosh area like island... Organized, can't stoop low and cheat on their wife, it is below their dignity, it has potential destroy their power and what they have build for years. They avoid such pathway.

Like I use to say .. they are basically only two kind of men in this world... Those that live for pleasure and those that live for power... Those that sacrifice power for quick pleasure and those that sacrifice pleasure for power.

The pleasure seeker will and must cheat.

2 Likes

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kazim88:

We are both agreeing that cheating is not good but the cause of cheating is not lack of beautiful or attraction... It is deeper

An average black man, both rich and poor live for pleasure... The believe that the altimate aim of life is to enjoy... Infact, they work, marry, risk in other to enjoy..
With this mindset, restlessness, dissatisfaction and cheating is inevitable, let the lady even be a sexy goddess.

But men that their, ultimate aim is Power, clean power, ability to control their destiny, sacrifice pleasure day in day out.... The control what they eat, they work harder, they build labourously, they learn daily, the live in toosh area like island... Organized can't stoop low and cheat on their wife, it is below their dignity, it has potential diminish their power to almost zero.

Like I use to say .. they are basically only two kind of men in this world... Those that live for pleasure and those that live for power... Those that sacrifice power for quick pleasure and those that sacrifice pleasure for power.

The pleasure seeker will and must cheat.
All this one wey u write is just story cheesy
lets be brutally honest with ourselves cheesy
Most men cheat on their wives when the attraction is not there or the sex game in the bedroom is bland
there was a story that was posted here some months back where one married woman was challenging a side chick to leave her husband alone.she said the girl was seducing her husband with anal sex.It was posted here and on instagram as well.From what i could pick from that story it could be the man had a weird sex appetite and he had a thing for anal sex but his wife was not up for that and hence he got a girl that gave him what he want.When a man who loves sex a lot or is obsessed about looks and doesnt get such from his wife he will cheat.Also some ladies always say that some men have very beautiful wives but still cheat..so in that case what of if the beautiful wife is frigid and the man is not....what could u expect then?
he will cheat cheesy
if as a man u believe marriage is a divine thing u must do and u stick to ur wife then very good but wen u cheat u are a pretender cheesy
if u are a man who loves sex then go for a lady that has the same mindset as u
if u are just for a lady who is attractive then go for one that looks pleasing to u\
u cant just go for a fat lady when u consider a slim lady as an attractive choice.some guys do this and up making their partner heartbroken.dont marry what u despise so u wont cheat cheesy.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by WHITELIGHTER: 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
God punish ur friend. That's all
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by abjecht(m): 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
May the Lord prosper you too and your household. May Gods Grace forever guide you and be with you
Michelle55:
Nairaland and sensational stories eh... But why is it you guys always come with Its my friend or my friend is passing through some shits. Stop hiding under the umbrella of friends edakun

I won't condemn the real men out there just because your so-called friend chooses to be an animal. To the real men out there, continue doing You! Y'all will prosper in all ramifications!
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
lefulefu:
wich kain mindset be dis biko
bro are u a virgin too?
kinder unfair to call a girl loose if she had sex with a guy she loved

Bro I am not saying that the guy did right. But many stupid people here are calling on God to punish the guy.... But thee girl didn't heed to God's instructions. So no cause will work in the guy in the name of God
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

No wonder. Sighs undecided

You're a hacker.... Nonsense
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
pocohantas:

I will train the baby na. No be my pikin? grin

Nah, just being mischievous. Doesn’t change the fact that the friend is callous. The lady is you people’s “wife material“ standard. Yet look what a member of your brotherhood is doing to her. Men are .... grin grin

So stop complaining
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

Bro I am not saying that the guy did right. But many stupid people here are calling on God to punish the guy.... But thee girl didn't heed to God's instructions. So no cause will work in the guy in the name of God
im don give the girl belle and he don already promise to marry her.Condom no too expensive nau.Some guys really need to be firm.u cant say u dont want a girl and then still be doing skin to skin with her.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
lefulefu:
im don give the girl belle and he don already promise to marry her.Condom no too expensive nau.Some guys really need to be firm.u cant say u dont want a girl and then still be doing skin to skin with her.
If the girl wasn't raped,
Then she got what she asked for
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Shugavee(f): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

Gbam.
Team "build your man" by the time you're done, suddenly you're too old and wrinkled for his taste. undecided
build urself my sister. No time for mental blackmail
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by jornwhite: 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Palema007:
You make Sense. Lots of it!
However there's a difference between illusion and reality. While people admonish one another to look beyond physical attributes while choosing the question remains, why to the loyal, submissive, patient, supportive, brilliant, intelligent,rich, beautiful,sexy,handsome, homely ones still get cheated on? Lemme cut it short? Why does housewife material Mope gets dump for dumb sexy Amaka? Lol. It is matter of preference. While some have lived to know that life is more than beauty, some live for it, some think they can have both, some do not even see life that way. We all should realize that there is no manual to this thing. What works for A might not work for B.

Stop propagating that beauty fades thingy, because it doesn't work always and those who chose beauty over other attributes shouldn't be looked down on for it.The irony is those who preach it only do so to avoid being superficial, else why do slay queens and side chicks exist? Lol.

Reality no matter how full a mouth is with words of wisdom, the moment it has odour it has lose its savor. You will wake up to face first before brain,if you can't live with an ugly face, don't bother to toy with it. Op's friend was being logical in his choice, however he is yet to achieve such emotional intelligence, now that has got him hooked. How many more cases do we have to witness before we can tell ourselves some truth?.

so much questions buh its all gud, men cheat because its in our lustful nature, "no man in his right senses will throw out a woman of substance for a cossy or amaka" emphasis on *right senses" most men that do it are either beclouded with lust or voodoo. i remember when i bought my tv @showrooom d was xperience was diff to when i got home, u get .. if sidechick sef enta house she go suffer weytin housewive suffered.
beauty fade is not propagation it is a fact, reality that awaits everyone, for whatever reason you marry a gurl .. if it is beauty, big tit or ass or complexion you will alway meet the younger, sweeter & beta version .. ever heard of "beautiful ones are not yet body"
Bro lets reason broad, it is not as every beautiful gurl must be void of character vice versa ... beauty is in d eye of the beholder literally no man marries an ugly wife .. looks are important buh character is importanter. if omotola was as violent as tonto u think her hubby will still stay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? / I Cheated But He Wants Me Back / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.