Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be (41299 Views)

Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady / Am Emotionally No Longer Attracted To My Girlfriend / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by pocohantas(f): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
[s]
Ugo4hotish:

Idiot by normal African tradition and religious doctrines, that girl was loose. Why can't we blame her for giving her pussy without marriage.

A woman who has sex before marriage, A WOMAN INDEED
[/s]

Another nonsense post.

Naija girl fcks Naija man = “she is loose“

Foreign girl fcks Naija man= “Team foreign girls. Foreign girls are real. I must marry foreign girl”

Nonsense cows!! grin

3 Likes

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

And the lady is a swine
Piss off, small boy.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Ugo4hotish(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

Piss off, small boy.

Bastard
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

Bastard
Yeah, you really are undecided
Ishilove and other mods, keep looking the other way. Tomorrow when I bite HARD you'll ban me.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by DSHADOWWALKER: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
sylvalord:
Your friend is wicked and he does not deserve that woman at all. I pray God saves her from that weakling of a man

Use your sense and don't turn this to a pity game,ge still values her and will Marry her but does not find her attractive
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Ugo4hotish(m): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

Another nonsense post.

Naija girl fcks Naija man = “she is loose“

Foreign girl fcks Naija man= “Team foreign girls. Foreign girls are real. I must marry foreign girl”

Nonsense cows!! grin

LOL,
You'll get pregnant and he'll leave you.... If you like, don't listen to your Bible. CHRISTIANS INDEED

2 Likes

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by mimimile93: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

Shut up and comment on what a member of your gender is doing. Real men indeed. Guilty conscience no gree you talk true.
You would rather advise HW marry someone he isn't attracted to? Just because she helped him? smh
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
AfroKnight:
He shouldn’t marry her yet. Let them hold on.

Marriage is not a punishment for a man who impregnates a woman. Why do women want to force a pregnant lady on her boyfriend? Is she a basket of fruit that he destroyed or what? Or a crate of broken eggs that he must pay for because he tipped it? As you don give am belle, just dey carry am go. For what?

If that guy marries her without being attracted, he will cheat. And if he doesn’t cheat because of his respect for her, he will still be unhappy. And she will feel the unhappiness in that marriage.

Let him take time to sort things out emotionally.
Very easy to type this when the Guy isn't the one who will bear the brunt.He isn't the one to face the stigma that comes with single motherhood, he can easily find another lady and get married to her but the lady he impregnated will go extra miles,have to do a lot to prove herself worthy to get hooked. And the child? She will be responsible for him or her, answer questions pertaining to why Daddy left, cry her eyes out when asked where the father is. She will bear the "after one" shame, have an illegitimate child, have to be father and mother to her child alone. And the betrayal? Now tell me, if that isn't a broken crate of egg, what is it? Or if she isn't a damaged fruit, what is she?
Y'all will downplay scenarios like this to vindicate a Man but will be the first to cast aspersions on single mothers. That's very selfish!

And there is something called Responsibility! If a Man is responsible enough to nut in a woman, engage her then he should be ready to marry her. He chose to lay his bed with an unattractive Woman so he should lay on it!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
DSHADOWWALKER:

Use your sense and don't turn this to a pity game,ge still values her and will Marry her but does not find her attractive
So she deserves to be cheated on once he's put the ring on it?
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by fykes(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
humilitypays:
wow, Deputy Jesus, well done oh shocked shocked
Its actually an honor to be a practicing Christian and the joke is on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by jamace(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Marriage is not for kids o. Advise your friend to grow up.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by DSHADOWWALKER: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lightangel65:

i dont really understand this guy when je was fucking her he didnt know he didnt love her, well he should break up with her but pay her every penny she spent doubled as intrest.
This is same as men who train women in school only for them to get rejected.

I guess human beings dont value those who help them

So all the people having sex in this world are in love??
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Bennysam: 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dalil8:

Why did she keep the baby?
This question of yours show how immature you're

1 Like

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by chukwuibuipob: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
sad Why pay her Evil for good undecided?.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Ugo4hotish(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

Yeah, you really are undecided

Sarcastic CHII, 2020
Pregnant CHII, 2021
Abandoned CHII, 2022
Frustrated CHII 2023
Feminist CHII 2024
Suicidal CHII 2025

And the world moves on
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Lexusgs430: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
rawpadgin:
Okay, was having a drink with a friend of mine last night & he told me he no longer find his fiancée attractive. They got engaged a year ago & the babe is already pregnant for him. He is however still planning to wife her because the girl is a wife material & he will grow further financially with her by his side but believes he might be cheating on her after marriage.

According to him, the said girl has done a lot for him mostly during the pandemic period but believes he shouldn't be getting married to a girl simply because she has assisted him on many occasions. All my effort to convince him that the feelings will come after marriage proved abortive.

He chopped her money, he chopped her raw, impregnating her, made her lord of the rings, for a whole 12 months..........

He must marry and love by force....... One olosho outside is deceiving him.........

He must wife her by FORCE and FIRE........... grin

1 Like

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Ugo4hotish(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
DSHADOWWALKER:

So all the people having sex in this world are in love??
Help me ask him
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Analysiscorner: 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Some men and women think like your friend. But, he hasn't spoken anything negative about her. Please, advise him to marry her. Of all the positives that he can take from her, let him use them to show her appreciation and then turn her to the things he likes that she doesn't do. She can give your friend peace of mind. It is very great. Let him communicate to her more about what impresses him and turn on. If your friend is not grateful for the virtuous woman, he will certainly meet a woman who is bereft of virtues, but very attractive. Physical attraction is not a dominant criterion for choosing a bride. It is rather a minor one. Soon, the attraction will fade away, but character remains. It is not easy to find a woman who is willing to be your friend, and not mindful of spending your money.
Let him be appreciative. Let him be grateful. Let him value what he has before he lets it slip away from him. Where he is aiming at is the kind that will abandon him when things go wrong, when the money is no longer there. She will be partying with her lovers while your friend might be desperately in need of her attention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by luminouz(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Homeboiy:

Shut up bro

It's a true live story

I was at the scene of the story

Sorry Sir grin wink
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

Sarcastic CHII, 2020
Pregnant CHII, 2021
Abandoned CHII, 2022
Frustrated CHII 2023
Feminist CHII 2024
Suicidal CHII 2025

And the world moves on
Yawns. You're boring, run along.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by fykes(m): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ozmar:
You're definitely one of the few good men left. Do you have a younger brother that is just like you? Asking for a friend.....
Lol I am a last born.
But it's not who u find, it's who u become.
When we become the best we can, we attract the best we want.
Be the best of whatever u desire ur spouse to become!

3 Likes

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
rawpadgin:
Okay, was having a drink with a friend of mine last night & he told me he no longer find his fiancée attractive. They got engaged a year ago & the babe is already pregnant for him. He is however still planning to wife her because the girl is a wife material & he will grow further financially with her by his side but believes he might be cheating on her after marriage.

According to him, the said girl has done a lot for him mostly during the pandemic period but believes he shouldn't be getting married to a girl simply because she has assisted him on many occasions. All my effort to convince him that the feelings will come after marriage proved abortive.
This is common with ladies, after providing for her she will be like kunle i don't think we should continue with this relationship i don't think i have feelings for you anymore. But bro consider na haba, you wan kill the gurl with High B.P sad
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Ugo4hotish(m): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

Yawns. You're boring, run along.

I sight you,
HARLOT CHII the entertainer
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by UDUJ(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Team RAW. See the outcome. When we advocate for use of condoms the overzealous ones say we are encouraging fornication while the dunderheads say we are missing out on the sensation and sweet feeling of skin to skin. Rubbish
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Golddigger! This was a woman thing in the past, but the way men are struggling with women stuff these days eh!

When I tell women to stop being men, they'll say no. Continue developing muscles while other women are maintaining their feminine qualities.

2 Likes

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by sonofElElyon: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
that's one of the reasons why the Bible said don't have sex before marriage... but people won't listen.. unfortunately the woman is usually the one who bears the brunt in such situations. they both need to really really pray for a happy, love filled home and lasting marriage....

Lightangel65:

i dont really understand this guy when je was fucking her he didnt know he didnt love her, well he should break up with her but pay her every penny she spent doubled as intrest.
This is same as men who train women in school only for them to get rejected.

I guess human beings dont value those who help them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by pocohantas(f): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

LOL,
You'll get pregnant and he'll leave you.... If you like, don't listen to your Bible. CHRISTIANS INDEED

I will train the baby na. No be my pikin? grin

mimimile93:
You would rather advise HW marry someone he isn't attracted to? Just because she helped him? smh

Nah, just being mischievous. Doesn’t change the fact that the friend is callous. The lady is you people’s “wife material“ standard. Yet look what a member of your brotherhood is doing to her. Men are .... grin grin
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Dalil8: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bennysam:

This question of yours show how immature you're

Or you're the immature one.

Why did she have to keep the pregnancy. Are there no contraceptives anymore?

@rawpadgin just tell your friend to keep her as a baby mama. She's not the first and won't be the last.

Don't ever make the mistake of marrying out of pity.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ur Friend Is A Fool & An Ingrate. U Better Advise Ur Foolish Friend. He Is Taking Her Simplicity 4 Stupidity. People Like Ur Friend Deserves Jezebel As A Wife.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by ibawon(m): 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Same thing I told my friend never marry for
Beauty
Money
Financial Status
Except if this things makes you realise how deeply you come to love your partner.
During marriage your partner gets to change both physically, mentally and financially and it's in both ways, if him or his wife got 3rd degree burns then it's the same thing.
Only Love can last nothing else can withstand the life span of a marriage

1 Like

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Onliie(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
Your friend's destiny is about to be truncated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / I Cheated But He Wants Me Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.