Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be (41269 Views)

Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady / Am Emotionally No Longer Attracted To My Girlfriend / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by ednut1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Life noh balance
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by romunu(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
After you give her belle,she no dey attractive again abi? Take your time ooo, this boy. Okay put her back to her normal shape you saw her,people de wey want to marry her.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by goldensoul55: 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
He has seen the begining and end of her vagina and it's no longer sweeting him again .

Useless man

1 Like

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by jornwhite: 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
dalass:

A cheater will cheat even if he marries Miss world... Your friend is a guy man and a cheat.... Nothing you say can change him...

He's Olojukokoro... A girl is pregnant for him, he now say he's not sexually attractive to her again, before nko

wassup with all the emotion & aspersion, its quiet normal for men to feel that way esp. when the woman is pregnant ... even pregnant wives are conversant with such experiences, d time women be d ones to hustle 4 sex is when they're pregnant.
in r/ships whether its fair or not there will be a time a partner wuld find the other unattractive got nothing to do with love. most of the comment are just clouded with emotions, after marriage we will meet people that will make us feel "where was she or he b4 i married buh what keeps d marriage sailing is commitment & personality. it gonna happen to everyone of us. there will always be best after best
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Solzate(m): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Blood of Zachariah

My man this matter don weak me, GOD carry better woman wey dey nice and caring give ur guy, now em Don give the girl belle,propose to the girl,kon dey plan how em go dey cheat for the marriage, chai this life no balance.
My man that ur friend needs brain reset, put weed inside beans give am make em sleep better sleep,make sure you add plenty weed ooo,
If em wake up still dey think dat rubbish, just know say em village people Don reason em matter.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
he was never atracted to her
it was just her big boobs or her big ass that got im crazy and after tasting the goodies he is no longer interested
when u want to settle down with a particular lady yea the sexual attraction must be there but then affection for her must also be dere as well
u cant just be in lust with a girl and d next tin na marriage
anyway he should solve his problem d matured way
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

Idiot by normal African tradition and religious doctrines, that girl was loose. Why can't we blame her for giving her pussy without marriage.

A woman who has sex before marriage, A WOMAN INDEED
wich kain mindset be dis biko
bro are u a virgin too?
kinder unfair to call a girl loose if she had sex with a guy she loved
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by elnino86(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Try to advise him more because there are some ladies they look unattractive once they take-in.....
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by UDUJ(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ishilove:

*cease

grin Thanks for the correction. Haa I don fall my hand today cheesy

And I am the one always correcting other people's written English here cry
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by madridsta007(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
rawpadgin:
Okay, was having a drink with a friend of mine last night & he told me he no longer find his fiancée attractive. They got engaged a year ago & the babe is already pregnant for him. He is however still planning to wife her because the girl is a wife material & he will grow further financially with her by his side but believes he might be cheating on her after marriage.

According to him, the said girl has done a lot for him mostly during the pandemic period but believes he shouldn't be getting married to a girl simply because she has assisted him on many occasions. All my effort to convince him that the feelings will come after marriage proved abortive.

Marriage is more than sex.
If she is really all these, he would be foolish planning to commit adultery against her.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by jornwhite: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
UDUJ:
This goes to both genders - never marry out of sympathy

I feel sorry for the lady already because even if they eventually get married she will be unhappy because she wouldn't feel loved.

It's better your friend comes clean and end it. Let the girl go, I strongly believe she will see someone else that will love and cherish her genuinely. Own up and take full responsibility for the child when he or she comes. The dude doesn't look like someone ready for marriage. His eyes are still outside. The thing is immature guys will always see a prettier lady outside, it takes maturity to make up your mind to stick with one lady. And you can't get all your needed qualities in one woman, the same goes for men too. We all have our own flaws.

Speaking from a guy's perspective I can see the guy doesn't love her anymore. Let's not deceive ourselves.

Sadly the lady is already pregnant for him. What an entanglement undecided

If most of you have been in a long time r/ship you will know there will come a time ... love & attraction slope downward, it might rise later or never again that is just d reality. there is more to r/ship than love & attraction esp. when you are thinking long term.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by LagBae(f): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
pretydiva:
When he dived in raw, he was attracted abi. All of a sudden the attraction has disappeared into thin air. She's a wife material, but he still feels he will cheat on her when they eventually get married

Now I ask, what do most guys really want, cos I can't seem to fathom it

They want a wife material with a nice ass, nice firm boobs, pretty face and good height, but a cheat will still cheat when the boobs fall, the face is no longer as pretty and the ass begins to have stretch marks. And even if she does well to preserve her assets, a chronic cheat will still cheat simply because he feels like sampling a different ass. Maybe even a flatter one.

It all has to do with the type of man. Pray for a good man.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
rawpadgin:
u are a very wise man

He has always dated classy & beautiful chicks but discovered that they are almost unmarriageable so he decided to look beyond physical appearance. Now he's got the not beautiful but marriageable type, he now finding her unattractive
there are beautiful and attractive ladies who are very marrigable just as there are ladies who are not attractive and have very bad characters.If u like a particular girl and u find her attractive then go for her.he never liked her and i guess he went for her cos maybe he had a friend who convinced him that its only ugly women that make best wives.when u let ppl control the way u think thats how it ends up.now he"s got her pregnant and he"s not attracted to her and now kasala wan bust cheesy.if u dont find short dark girls attractive then u shouldnt be going for one cos someone told u that it is only short dark girls that make better wives.ppl who castigate you for wat u like and want are certainly those type of ppl who dont want the best for you.

1 Like

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Kazim88: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

Shut up and comment on what a member of your gender is doing. Real men indeed. Guilty conscience no gree you talk true.

Member of which gender... Lol...

Sista, everybody for himself.

I know say na you, Chief Feminist, Nairaland Wing... go reply me with aggression and broken bottle.

Lucky you, I always enjoy your thread on wildlife, I for use that bottle break your head.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Ishilove: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
UDUJ:

grin Thanks for the correction. Haa I don fall my hand today cheesy

And I am the one always correcting other people's written English here cry
It happens to the best of us cheesy
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Excuses: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

You friend is a pure example of a terrible man. I pray God can forgive him. So if he found her unattractive why go that far? He is now thinking all these things after she is already pregnant. It wasn’t love to begin with. This is why I will never believe in love. I promise you so many of satans children roam the earth looking for who to devour. Your friend should have left that girl to find someone who really loves her. Better to break it off now than marry her, if he is already having doubts

This is why I will never believe in love...

It means there is so much love in you to give,u just bn hard on urself..u can't continue to deny it or hold it bsck..the same thing u're trying so hard to avoid,is same thing u'll come to accept..only pray for a good and honest partner..u can't run away from reality..
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by pocohantas(f): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kazim88:

Member of which gender... Lol...
Sista, everybody for himself.
I know say na you, Chief Feminist, Nairaland Wing... go reply me with aggression and broken bottle. Lucky you, I always enjoy your thread on wildlife, I for use that bottle break your head.

Is he not a member of your gender?!!

You want to deny him now, because he didn’t build spaceship okwaya? Face the topic. grin
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Ishilove: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
rawpadgin:
u are a very wise man

He has always dated classy & beautiful chicks but discovered that they are almost unmarriageable so he decided to look beyond physical appearance. Now he's got the not beautiful but marriageable type, he now finding her unattractive
They say it is the plain women that understand the meaning of love; the beautiful ones are too busy being fascinating.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
LagBae:

They want a wife material with a nice ass, nice firm boobs, pretty face and good height, but a cheat will still cheat when the boobs fall, the face is no longer as pretty and the ass begins to have stretch marks. And even if she does well to preserve her assets, a chronic cheat will still cheat simply because he feels like sampling a different ass. Maybe even a flatter one.

she can still preserve the ass by doing squarts
for the boobs she can go for surgery if the guy is all about boobs
for streatch marks she can exercise to maintain her weight
no be sin if the man encourage her to be fit cheesy
there are enlightened men who encourage their wife to look good
if u dont want a man who would stress u then dont marry a bush man cheesy
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
RTSC:

It doesn't always work.

But in this case, sex before marriage was the problem.

She has given the guy every thing she has to offer.
You just confirmed my comment.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Excuses: 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
rawpadgin:
u think u are wise but u not. Look my profile, I ain't no blogger, I have been here for many years, I barely create thread. Mutherfucker, I am not a kid

But u just acted like a kid..

Note: Age is number..maturity is self control..
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Kazim88: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
LagBae:

Which asset is that.... How Nigeria girls think that b00bs, As$ are assets shock even a blind man. .

Unless of course the said lady have plans to do prostitution, or strip dancing...

Any man that frolics you because of your body is a male prostitute, looking for a counterpart.

2 Likes

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ishilove:

They say it is the plain women that understand the meaning of love; the beautiful ones are too busy being fascinating.
FALSE.
there are plain women who are full of themselves and they cheat on their husbands regularly cheesy
guys always bash attractive ladies cos of inferiority complex
its the same way u see some naija guys raising an eyebrow and accusing their wife of trying to cheat if she tries to get in shape by going to the gym
such men prefer the wife to be fat and shapeless so she wont be attractive and in his small mind other men wont look at her
thats why the west is so different
they marry for love and wen the see their partner is out of shape they try to get that partner in shape and make him or her lose weight so he or she will look more attractive.For naija that is not so
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Amopeekun(f): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
True or not, this is what I was trying to say when I said women should be careful when in courtship in one thread earlier. Some men are just wonderful. Others, not so.

In my hometown, years back, some men will pin the women down with introduction and what have you. The women will literally become 'housewives'. Some will even get pregnant and abort the babies because the men are not ready yet. Them, boom! He is no longer interested. God is watching.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Kazim88: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
lefulefu:
she can still preserve the ass by doing squarts
for the boobs she can go for surgery if the guy is all about boobs
for streatch marks she can exercise to maintain her weight
no be sin if the man encourage her to be fit cheesy
there are enlightened men who encourage their wife to look good
if u dont want a man who would stress u then dont marry a bush man cheesy

A useless man is a useless man irrespective of what you offer him, he would still have excuses.... A useless woman is useless woman, even with big bumbum and big brea$t.

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, you think it's her bumbum that made her a super role model and inspiration to millions of ladies and young girls allover the world.

Even Kim Kardeshan, you think it's her plastic body.... ? If only you know the number of ladies that goes through the knife daily, you would be shocked.

1 Like

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Ishilove: 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
lefulefu:
FALSE.
there are plain women who are full of themselves and they cheat on their husbands regularly cheesy
guys always bash attractive ladies cos of inferiority complex
its the same way u see some naija guys raising an eyebrow and accusing their wife of trying to cheat if she tries to get in shape by going to the gym
such men prefer the wife to be fat and shapeless so she wont be attractive and in his small mind other men wont look at her
thats why the west is so different
they marry for love and wen the see their partner is out of shape they try to get that partner in shape and make him or her lose weight so he or she will look more attractive.For naija that is not so
No be me tok am grin
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by jornwhite: 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Palema007:
Lol I can't blame him, he followed the "look beyond the physical appearance" talk people give these days. The truth is, no matter how great that beyond may be , you will always meet the physical first. Before your partner shows the "beyond" it is physical you wake up to first. grin Your friend was fooled. Looking beyond can only be temporary never permanent especially for guys.

Well, tell your friend he can't eat his cake and have it, at least not when she's already pregnant, so he has to live with that. Tell him to keep looking beyond.it is well with him.

Men are different just as much as what we seek, from the lil story Op friend is @ the stage of settling down hence why chose attributes over classy & appearance, the gospel truth is as we grow older as men we realize our taste in women get revised .. their is what we consider 4 lust and what we categorise as wife material, it is not easy to transit bsides pregnancy make most women less attractive .. all he needs is to put in more commitment n the passion will come back.
Never make d miatake of choosing physicality over attributes, beauty go fade, breast go sagg, even that big ass go tired you.(see finish) marriage na long journey
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
He no longer finds her attractive after enjoying all the ingredients in her body and damn she is even pregnant.

Some men deserve to have their pricks tied with snake.

Your friend must marry that girl oo and may God punish his dick if he ever tries to cheat on her. Nonsense
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Pwettyella(f): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
N2B2:
God will punish that your friend.

This is the reason why many ladies have trust issues. His interest in his girl did not wane when he was drilling her tunnel; it waned the instant she got pregnant, making him realize that there's no going back.

And if the guy already has the mind to cheat on her after marriage, you can bet that he'll already be mistreating the girl. Her only crime is trusting him and helping him with everything she could.

God will punish that your friend.
Amen
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Joemetry(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Shugavee:
ehnnnn , that’s why I will never help any man ,, come to me when u hv enough money. Cause u lots ain’t worth it

We're kinda the same, I don't do anything relationship with a broke girl.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by LagBae(f): 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kazim88:

Which asset is that.... How Nigeria girls think that b00bs, As$ are assets shock even a blind man. .

Unless of course the said lady have plans to do prostitution, or strip dancing...

Any man that frolics you because of your body is a male prostitute, looking for a counterpart.

Read what I typed again, this time slowly and notice the part I where I said they want a wife material. Or don't you want a wife material?
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
rawpadgin:
Okay, was having a drink with a friend of mine last night & he told me he no longer find his fiancée attractive. They got engaged a year ago & the babe is already pregnant for him. He is however still planning to wife her because the girl is a wife material & he will grow further financially with her by his side but believes he might be cheating on her after marriage.

According to him, the said girl has done a lot for him mostly during the pandemic period but believes he shouldn't be getting married to a girl simply because she has assisted him on many occasions. All my effort to convince him that the feelings will come after marriage proved abortive.

He has been with her before he engaged her & got her pregnant.. Now its time to wife her he suddenly realizes he doesn't have feelings for her.. Your friend is an idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Your Views About This Couple? (Picture) / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... / Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.