Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise (93911 Views)

Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / Staying With Your Mother Inlaw / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by leveljames(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:
Due to some challenges, I and my wife are staying in one room self con and her 30 year old sister has been staying with us for some months now, my wife is older than her by three years.

Making love has been challenging since then even though the sister puts bed on the floor and sleep,most time when we assume she is asleep and engage in the act, i will later observe that she is not sleeping. Though she will maintain as if she is sleeping and this is constituting an uneasy environment.

In fact most time she knows when we are doing it. We are very uncomfortable over the act and she is not moving out from the house soonest. Though she is an adult that such may not sound strange to her, but indirectly seeing or hearing the sound on when i am performing duty on her elder sister makes us feel uncomfortable especially when we see one another in the morning after the act.

Please whats the right way to manage this situation. Advise please.
try get one room n parlour to help reduce her noticing when n how u make love to ur woman.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Heyitsme:
Get a bigger house, she won’t know when u guys are having sex grin

He may not have the money yet
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Madmancomment(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Normal Yoruba style

Dirty people

2 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Joyfulgal: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Blissquare:
There is a reason why poor people stay poor and rich people remain rich. Due to challenges, you live in a one bedroom is understandable and it will not be forever by the grace of God but how is a 30yr old woman now sleeping in the same room with you and she has everyone's conscent in her life? You do not mind, her sister doesn't mind, her relatives and friends have not frowned at it, her own boyfriend is ok by it? Do not get me wrong, i am wondering how your one room is her last resort despite that she would not be leaving soon. If one is poor in finance, one should not be poor in judgement or association . Now, the soluti
on is that you make love only when she is not at home and no longer at night alone. Is it that you all get home at the same time or she has no job? Maybe you limit it to your bathroom. You would continue to be poor if your mindset is ok having sex with a relative in the room. Some mother in-laws are even the 3rd parties in other stories.

You are 100% correct. Some inlaws don't understand marriage is for a man and his wife. Mother inlaws intrude here and there. Inlaws allow your married sisters and brothers be

Back to the OP Solutions below are

1.save up and give her part of her rent

2.save up and move to a bigger apartment

3. Separate your room with a plank/wood

4.let her go for an holiday

5.make love when she's not around

6.get a duvet and make love in the duvet
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by dingbang(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lol that is the problem with marriages, extra baggage
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Congratulations....

Na two wives you get so.

You marry one, get another one free.

Sooner or later, small small pikins go dey shout anyhow for dat one room station.

Next time, squeeze rag put for your wife mouth.
I'm laughing ooo
Your comment is unfair ooo
Well I would advise him to devide the room with curtain Sha...
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by johnnychuks(m): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
my brother sorry, i understand your situations but you have to be matured about the whole situation so shi will not tag you and your wife as a bad person, that is what niaja have for most of us here, the fact still remain that most of us where born into this one room of a thing is not easy for our parents then but they have to keep moving, even my neighbour save is even into this shit right now! a situation where by they have grown up children in the house, and they need to Bleep them self till infinity, eternity.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by ojuu4u(m): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Staying in one room, yet bringing third party, even toddler that not ur kid, you should not imaging of bringing her to stay with you let alone fully mature woman!

Apart from sex, you people will not be able to discuss as couples freely.

You are not financially matured enof to bring person/s at this level of ur financial status, you must tell ur wife to tell her sister to leave ur house, if she refuses tell her urself.

Since ur sister in law cannot see, you should open her eyes to see.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Madmancomment:
Normal Yoruba style

Dirty people

Must you bring tribalism into this? angry
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tuns20:

So because her own sister in law is around.. Her husband shouldn't touch her anymore.. Moreover she's not a baby..she would definitely envisaged such to happen..if them pursue am now.humans go another thing.. Abeg the sister in law should bear it..period.

Bear what? She will not enjoy it na tongue or is it not meant to be enjoyed again. Has it become a task?
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by adekhingz(m): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tell her to go and sleep outside or go sleep elsewhere on days you're meeting your wife.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by dalass(f): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
Unnerve:

You are a wicked man. cheesy

Do you know the kind of sexual torment your sister-in-law is passing through every time she hears you and your wife moaning?
I'm very sure she's gotten so wet so many times that it's now feeling like a dam down there.

You're a very wicked man

Them tie the sister there?

A whole 30 year old grown ass woman! If she like make she get ocean down there, she can take care of herself....

The man is understanding self. If not, he can't permit her staying there... The wife too is mumu..... Imagine me having sex with my husband and my 30 y/o sister be hearing ringing tones and watching everything! Chai! grin cheesy

If I'm the man and I wan chase am, na to do different styles with my wife for long and sweet loud moanings.. No one will tell her before she becomes scarce! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Gofwane(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
There is a high probability that your wife's sister will surrender the coochie when you ask cos she wanna taste the vitamin D that is making your wife moan grin
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Awoleesu(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
I find this very pathetic, especially given your economic condition, your In-law's age, and the peculiar nocturnal inconveniences you cited! May God bless you financially so that your generosity will make more sense...

While we await an answer to the prayer, I'll like to counsel you to try out the following:

1. Get your squatter a job! any job! cleaner, daycare assistant, sales girl anything! It is called empowerment. I suspect she's unemployed and that's why at her age she still hangs on you (her sibling).

2. Once you help her land a job, next is to encourage her to socialize wide... take her to parties, let her participate actively in young peoples communities/fellowship... this will help her build self confidence, and possibly get hooked up...

3. If point 2 above is successful, then Eureka! You may have just succeeded in politely getting her off your night rendezvous... But if that proves a bit difficult, you guys have to encourage her to get her own room (even if it is in your compound)! Ask her how much she has, and reimburse her if the amount is not sufficient to rent a room.

Once she can rent a room, it's up to her to figure out how to pay subsequent rents...that's how everyone else too rolls inside this struggle!

All the best Man!

11 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by mkoabiola: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Try to get self contain ...God will provide for you
Better woman

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kittex7:

I'm laughing ooo
Your comment is unfair ooo
Well I would advise him to devide the room with curtain Sha...

Even with that she will still hear the sound of his wife moaning

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by adanny01(m): 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:
Due to some challenges, I and my wife are staying in one room self con and her 30 year old sister has been staying with us for some months now, my wife is older than her by three years.

Making love has been challenging since then even though the sister puts bed on the floor and sleep,most time when we assume she is asleep and engage in the act, i will later observe that she is not sleeping. Though she will maintain as if she is sleeping and this is constituting an uneasy environment.

In fact most time she knows when we are doing it. We are very uncomfortable over the act and she is not moving out from the house soonest. Though she is an adult that such may not sound strange to her, but indirectly seeing or hearing the sound on when i am performing duty on her elder sister makes us feel uncomfortable especially when we see one another in the morning after the act.

Please whats the right way to manage this situation. Advise please.

Hey, next time, tap your sister-in-law out of her sleep to excuse you for 20mins.

If she is not considerate to give you some privacy, you can decide not to be considerate to her situation.

Tell you wife to do it else you do it yourself. Please do it with a broad smile on your face.

Meanwhile, your sister-in-law is enjoying it and probably getting an orgasm out of it.

Lastly, since your accomodation issues inconveniences all of you, pls inconvenience your self by having sex at a particular time. Once you ask your sister-in-law 3 times at the same time, she should be old enough to get the message. The time will be your free time.

If your sister in-law refuse to give you space citing the adult word, know that she's in for the thrill. You may have bought one and gotten one free.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Prechgold1180(m): 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
Op you are married for Christ sake
Look for money and move out of that Dem sef con
Dem men how do u Manage
1 room you still get mind dey bleep person what if she con born
U wan dey lap each other sleep abi

2 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Rilwayne001: 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
See wetin Buhari don cause Nigerians shocked shocked sad
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by desgiezd(m): 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Congratulations....

Na two wives you get so.

You marry one, get another one free.

Sooner or later, small small pikins go dey shout anyhow for dat one room station.

Next time, squeeze rag put for your wife mouth.

Honestly, you're the baddest guy on Nairaland!
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
I laugh when people say life isn’t that hard...The things I’ve heard of is unimaginable....

Some people don’t even have data or phones to come post their troubles on a forum...So if you’re privileged do not make mockery of someone’s plights...

O.P, I’d advice you to help her get a room...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
nothing person no go see for nairaland. op, you shouldn't be ashamed or uncomfortable with this situation at all, since your sister in law is an adult, and this won't seems new to her.

your wife who happens to be her elder sister should be the one worried about it,but she didn't , but instead you as a man chose to.

enjoy your life and carry on joor.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=dalass post=92587098]

Them tie the sister there?

A whole 30 year old grown ass woman! If she like make she get ocean down there, she can take care of herself....

The man is understanding self. If not, he can't permit her staying there... The wife too is mumu..... Imagine me having sex with my husband and my 30 y/o sister be hearing ringing tones and watching everything! Chai! grin cheesy

If I'm the man and I wan chase am, na to do different styles with my wife for long and sweet loud moanings.. No one will tell her before

grin
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by spinna: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
partition your own sleeping area with rope and curtain simple
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by timstone(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Madmancomment:
Normal Yoruba style

Dirty people
mad man comment indeed

2 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Even with that she will still hear the sound of his wife moaning
Life no balance
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by AngelicBeing: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ningen:
I've got nothing to say. I'll just lay low here...

[img]https://media1./images/925fe8e181ba425b1aef930680ee543a/tenor.gif?itemid=14401816[/img]
Hahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by AgainstIslam(f): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
I always tell married people that if you are married and you have children or someone else is staying with you and your wife, then self-contained is never an option.
Room and parlor is much better if you can't afford 2 or 3 bedroom flat.

My 2-cent.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by nBag(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
that's her problem na? wetin concern you? shey you don play bride price.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by bassman007(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Just introduce that your sister in-law to one of your single friends that knows how to press a woman's mumu button and your problem is solved. You won't even see her in your house again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Which Cream Can I Use For My Baby She Has These "Ela" On Her Body. / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.