Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,956 members, 7,810,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise (93863 Views)

Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / Staying With Your Mother Inlaw / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by buzorcharles(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Must it be at night? Drain away all ur energy during the day and sleep coole at night. Find a way to make ur wife wet, send ur sis in law on errand and collect one mouth
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by joskab4sure: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Good, if she always pretending that she has sleep-off, when ever you finish with her sister, wake her up for her own turn if you do like that for 3 times she will pack out. Rubbish deliberation
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chimpretty:
@Op let her be sleeping in the sitting room.
learn to read and understand angry grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Kemimarch16(f): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Try to get self contain ...God will provide for you
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by sleemomymy: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Calm down!
I all you need is timing. You can always get involve anytime she is engaged out side the apartment.

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by mikemiyaki: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
grin
Artiiclebeast:
Congratulations....

Na two wives you get so.

You marry one, get another one free.

Sooner or later, small small pikins go dey shout anyhow for dat one room station.

Next time, squeeze rag put for your wife mouth.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by hardon1(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What about the fikifiki noise from the bed? cheesy

This babe must be a badoo!
What is fikifiki noise grin. Please explain

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by mamato(f): 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
She should be sleeping in the kitchen nah

2 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by kachi08(m): 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
I really don't know what to say honestly. But I pray for you that God will open door for you.

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Mightyagba: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Na bonanza the sister b ooo
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by flyingpig: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Congratulations....

Na two wives you get so.

Sooner or later, small small pikins go dey shout anyhow for dat one room station.

you must be very mad
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by LordOfTheGame: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Another "Free Kpekus" in the shadows..if you know you know grin grin

You're not going to heaven again, I will remove your name now. grin grin grin

Las Las, na perfect opportunity for party.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Okuda(m): 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

hahahaha....u be spoilt pikin
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by JosephXavier: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Austeeenxx:
The woman is 30 ffs! Make you and your wife contribute money buy husband for her.

Guy you no well
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Amdoyin(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Congratulations....

Na two wives you get so.

lol
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Angelfrost(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Buy her headphones, and show her the sex schedule so she will know when to listen to loud music while you guys engage in "fellowship"!!!

In addition, both of you need to learn the act of "Silent Sex"! keep the fvcking decibels down (Yeah, pun well intended)!!! Wear mouth restraints if necessary.

Good luck as you continue in your neo coitus adventures!!!

You are welcome!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by fredoooooo: 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
She can join na grin
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by adanny01(m): 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

That sister-in-law is a bad girl seriously. If she was not enjoying the show, she would have found herself a shack or just an excuse every night for her sister to get knackered.

She is absolutely enjoying it and wish to join in a 3some. She wants to be there and possibly getting an orgasm from hit.

One day, she will gladly climb the bed if her sister is not around.

Op watchout.

9 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by hardon1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
SecretSpy666:
How do people reason in this world? How can you bring a matured lady to your self contain? I live in a two bedroom flat and I cannot allow anyone to stay in my house. The second room belongs to my 13 months old baby. Though there are entreaties from relatives to come and stay but I bluntly refused.

Value your privacy man. It's too bad to live such a life. Let her get herself a room or go and stay with another relative of hers

Don't conclude unnecessarily, just thank God for whatever status and privileges and condition you enjoy in life. Its isn't easy for a lot of people

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Tuns20(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Brachaa:
Op, its not right.

Doesn't she have a friend or other family members with enough rooms she can cohabit with?

If its me, I won't let you touch me until she leaves. I won't even allow any of my siblings sleep over if I find myself in that situation. Kai! Not nice.

So because her own sister in law is around.. Her husband shouldn't touch her anymore.. Moreover she's not a baby..she would definitely envisaged such to happen..if them pursue am now.humans go another thing.. Abeg the sister in law should bear it..period.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by moneyissweet(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bleep her join and thank me later.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Salamiazeez(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
may the Lord be with you...I off my mic here..
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by LordOfTheGame: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
This life up balance shaa but make we hustle ooh, make one room and sister in law disturbance no later come dey worry us.

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by AfroKnight: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
idahme:
Do what your wife would have done if it was your brother......

Omo! This put things is perspective. The sister needs to go.

OP how can you even be hôrny when your in-law is right there with you guys in the room? Na wa for you and your wife o. Help her rent a place please. She is not enjoying the show. I pity her.

I just wonder why she cannot return to her parent’s house.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by mascotafltd: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
She fill like joining you people, because I'm sure she is dam wet anytime you both are doing it,if it's me I will stylishly invite her,but it now depends how strong you are on bed because that is complement her interest in you.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Heyitsme: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Get a bigger house, she won’t know when u guys are having sex grin
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Edusouls(m): 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Women are the root cause of problems in this world, tell them to be good and submissive so they marry no, get a partner wahala, get engaged in something no, when one her sisters marry her mother would send one to their marital home thereby causing nuisance to newly married, this is mainly orchestrated by mothers who see this as the best opportunity to get help in training her remaining sibling due to poverty,very soon she go join her sister share marital bed..

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Why not?

You and your wife will have to find the time when she's not in then, since she's not moving out anytime soon. Perhaps you two could help her get her own place, or help her find her own spouse.
If they had d money they wouldn't be staying in a room self contain

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Mcfi(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chimpretty:

You no dey hear word? Na one room wey get baf room and toilet with kitchen inclusive. No parlor or zi o za rum.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chimpretty:

There is no sitting room, it's a one-room apartment
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by LordOfTheGame: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
adanny01:

That sister-in-law is a bad girl seriously. If she was not enjoying the show, she would have found herself a shack or just an excuse every night for her sister to get knackered.

She is absolutely enjoying it and wish to join in a 3some. She wants to be there and possibly getting an orgasm from hit.

One day, she will gladly climb the bed if her sister is not around.

Op watchout.

This thought have already ran through my mind. I think she's enjoying the while show but pretended she's calm if not, a matured adult knows what to do in such environment. Taking her foam or mattress and a little space in the kitchen would've solved the matter and everybody go just dey alright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Which Cream Can I Use For My Baby She Has These "Ela" On Her Body. / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.