Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? (78978 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Proparatech(m): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Flee Fornication
Flee Immorality of any kind, Shape and size!
You are Polluting your Body!
That's why u feel messed up after such Wickedness..
!

They should go and read 1Cor 6:18 and Revelation 21:8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Lush100(m): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Yeah you right.

I have never felt anything like that since I have only slept with one person my whole life although sometimes the sex it's self could turns out disappointing something especially when you are done within a very short time (happens very rarely for me) against my expectation.

May be it's the expectation that the sex could bring some magic spark into one's feeling.
I can't even think of looking for a lady who is not mine to sleep with knowing fully well a disappointment could follow all because of 5 minutes of biological frenzy. It's not worth it though the seductive dresses of some female folks tends to draw one's mind to such venture; one could feel shy & lacking masculine charm especially if u have money, handsome looks etc, all in all it's not worth it.

KristaPretty:
If you have a special love, affection and attraction towards someone, the feelings remain same after you are done with the whole sex thing.

With this special kind of feeling, all you want to do is to cuddle and talk or do something special together.
If you feel disdain or disgust towards this person after this, you are clearly not attracted to this person but all you need at that point is to get your urges taken care of (wether you're male or female).

So ia anything wrong with you
I leave to others to answer

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
I don't wish to experience this ooo, either as the doer or the recipient of such feelings. Haaaain I can't imagine a situation after the do wey we suppose dey cuddle, guy come dey feel one post cotal nonsense. Na to enter ground straight...lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by greggng: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
This cannot happen between people who did the right thing in terms of getting married properly ...but for those committing fornication ....the devil will continue to torment their mind after sexual act ...he will tell you, guy go ahead afterall na your body ....but when u Don finish ....he will be there laughing at you while you are busy looking for how best to ask God for forgiveness ..,.

21 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
Every guy feels this exciting, joy and enthusiasm before sex but immediately after, it is the opposite of all the feelings before it.

I ain't concluding, it may not be so for other guys. Even so Can someone explain why some of us few like that? Even with the girls I love wholeheartedly I still feel like that with them. is it a biological, psychological or emotional problem? and what is the remedy?

That only happens to religiously brainwashed pple.

I fell great n inspired n calm n happy after sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by ibinaboonline: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
It happened to Amnon. After he was done, he hated her more than he ever loved her. It's the human spirit responding to sin. The so-called may have fanciful names for it- post coital this and post coital that- but it is what it is.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by wirinet(m): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
Joshmodest:
Are you a one minute guy ?
Or a one round guy ?

If not I don't get why after just a round you should be feeling any of those feelings you speak of ...

And if after three rounds or more , you still feel the way you feel , then u need help ...after you burst the nut 3 times , the only thing you should feel is complete satisfaction accompanied with sleep ,or what else are yhu expecting...

Some girls appear less than what they showcase , and after the whole thing you may feel the babe is over hyped, and didn't meet your expectations ...but that one can still be classified under disappointment , and not disdain and guilt ...those words are too weighty !

Except you 're one of those religious folks ,who like to think their God is against sex , when he's the one that created the tool ,and gave it to you without manual ...I don't see anything that would make you feel that way man ...
My advice is , try the service of our Allen sisters , when they are done with you........well u go see for yourself !!
Gbam! Nothing more to add.

People feel remorse after sex due to years of indoctrination that sex is sin, meanwhile "body no be fire wood". You then feel a deep sense of remorse after the deed had been done.

People like me who have never believed sex is sin have never felt remorse after. And, believe me in my hey days, I had quite a body count.

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by snryockris(m): 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
The feeling is that of guilt, knowing fully well that you have committed fornication and your conscience is disturbing you.

*FREE BEGINNERS MASTERCLASS IN FOREX TRADING*

Are you a forex beginner who finds forex frustrating and difficult to learn, or you want to start trading but you don't know how?

You don't have to worry, this beginners masterclass is for you to gain knowledge from the bases and equip yourself to be a better trader.

*In this masterclass you will have the chance to learn*

*1) What forex trading is.*

*2) Terminologies and their meanings*

*3) Candlesticks- tools used in reading the price chart*

*4) Drawing support and resistance.*

*5) Reasons why trading the forex market can be beneficial to you*

*6) Mentoring*

The amazing thing is that all the bullet points above will be taught for free in this masterclass.

So much to learn, no fee to pay, so why waste the time

*Click the link below to join the class*��

https:///DSDPWVQwTR64n7mtvrFC4a

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by mentored: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
KristaPretty:
If you have a special love, affection and attraction towards someone, the feelings remain same after you are done with the whole sex thing.

With this special kind of feeling, all you want to do is to cuddle and talk or do something special together.
If you feel disdain or disgust towards this person after this, you are clearly not attracted to this person but all you need at that point is to get your urges taken care of (wether you're male or female).

Special this

Special that

Niyen Niyen Niyen

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by NairaMaster1(m): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are not alone son

It happens to every niggarrr

Na post-coital dysphoria

But the degree of that sadness after sex with the woman depends on your closeness, relationship and intension towards her

Not everyone. It happens mostly to people that goes with anything on skirt. Fantasy.

I have never experienced it in my entire life. I must be happy with you before pulling you.

Secondly, I don't Bleep my woman, I make love to her.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Eriokanmi: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
OP, your moniker alone is disgusting and so is your post. Wait, wait wait, how can you claim.to love girls wholeheartedly? You can only live one girl at a time man. You're a confirmed hoe for real.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by joyandfaith: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
Every guy feels this exciting, joy and enthusiasm before sex but immediately after, it is the opposite of all the feelings before it.

I ain't concluding, it may not be so for other guys. Even so Can someone explain why some of us few like that? Even with the girls I love wholeheartedly I still feel like that with them. is it a biological, psychological or emotional problem? and what is the remedy?

sex is meant for only married people

7 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Max24: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
Sex is overrated.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by sexy74(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

My brother after you accomplish a mission there is Ning else.
That’s the feeling .
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by mandychidex(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nothing concern me. please who till be my lover
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Bigchristo: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
P[quote author=PUSSYHOE post=92559211]Every guy feels this exciting, joy and enthusiasm before sex but immediately after, it is the opposite of all the feelings before it.

I ain't concluding, it may not be so for other guys. Even so Can someone explain why some of us few like that? Even with the girls I love wholeheartedly I still feel like that with them. is it a biological, psychological or emotional problem? and what is the remedy? [/ that usually happens when you Bleep the babe
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
Enoch07:

shatap!!! which sin see them hypocrite!!
Tjer ain't no bleeping sin associated with having sex.

Carry woman wey be your spec, wen u finish do d do with her u go won do more.
No dey manage sex with woman wey no make brain for u
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by NairaMaster1(m): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
KristaPretty:

God bless you virtuous woman. When a man goes with anything on skirt what do you expect?

When a man prepares to Bleep his woman instead of making love to her what do you expect?

They should work on themselves.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by lexy2014: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
thugmanwiz:
I thought it happens to me only bro...
In lil Wayne's voice "when i cum i come to my senses"

That's because u never really liked d person. U only liked what u could do with d person.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by emmy4uNME: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
YES, BECAUSE YOU ARE EATING A MEAT YOU ARE NOT RIPE FOR. SEX SHOULD ONLY BE PRACTICED IN THE CONFINES OF MARRIAGE.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by HMarshal(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

Its dependendent on some factors.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Ellasure: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
pansophist:
It's known as "post nut clarity".

The euphoria you get before sexual activity is basically nature forcing you to procreate and after the act is done, you get back to your senses, you can think clearly and not under emotions anymore.

Evolution played you.

sex is very good, sex is very good with a good lady.

after a good sex with a desired lady you should want more. you must not feel disdain. Tiredness after sex is normal because very good sex is also hardwork and exhaustive.

the good lord made women beautiful to attract men to them and also to endure their nuisances.

if your sex partner is not good for you after sex like it happened with Ammon King David of the bible time, plz leave those people that are not good for you because they will find suitable partner for themselves later in life. it is not something you should dable into as you will never experience true love.

have you heard of mumu buttons?

my take.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Jeromejnr(m): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
PrecisionFx:

That only happens to religiously brainwashed pple.

I fell great n inspired n calm n happy after sex

Yea, Chickens always feel well fed by their poultry farmers.

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by subong360: 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
I wonder how people just want to live life are the girls you are sleeping with married to you or something people just trying to justify their conscience why share it online because u are condemned ..plss I beg u, bottom line is it's a Gud way to live Wat do u gain? is sex d goal of life It's certainly isn't.. Thanks
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Benwallt(m): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
It is guilt. A wrong turn. Your mind is living but your body is dead.

6 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by mt77: 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
It's your conscience bearing witness that you have committed sin- formication or adultery. On the contrary, you don't have such feeling with your legally married wife, the most you'll feel is exhaustion. Flee immorality, it's a sin against the body.You may not like this , but you can do nothing against the truth , but for the truth.

11 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Sniper101(m): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
You get these feelings only when after the deed is done, you then begin to realize that the pvssy was wack, smelly n shit angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Sunkyapogee(m): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
Forget once she trusts you.. She will even ask for second round.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by subong360: 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

Which every guy undecided
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by uthlaw: 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Abusadiq01:
U only feel disdained, disgust and rejected if u sleep with a girl u are not married to... Oga, go marry and stop posting nonsense.. okay!
remove giving birth,nothing special inside marriage....free the guy!
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Duru009(m): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
It happens to guys that suffer quick ejaculation...

Infact 98% of them !

It can be controlled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.