Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? (75498 Views)

Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 14, 2020
Casan0va:

I'm sure you have a problem comprehending simple grammar.

First off, I didn't say ALL Nigerians are criminals.
I said 97% of Nigerians are criminally minded.

Next time, don't skip classes.

So u mean u & ur family members are thieves n corrupt rigged.

Ok
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by golddare: 8:26am On Aug 14, 2020
ALEX182:
So I have this American patient who I recently came across. He's a fat dude who is like in his late 40s but has a very jolly and likeable character. I introduced myself and we got talking afterwards.

After a while of chitchat, he asked me where I was from. I told him to take a guess and he said said, you sound like you're Nigerian. I told him (regrettably) that I was Nigerian. He started smiling and told me that he had a Nigerian girlfriend and that we both had similar accents.

He then started telling me recent occurrences that had befallen his girlfriend in Nigeria. He said the lastest story was that she was in Abuja and as she was on her way to the airport in a taxi, the taxi had an accident and she was seriously injured and had to be rushed to the hospital. He said that the hospital demanded money before treatment started and he had to hustle about $4000 and send to her in order for treatment to start.

He said that after a week of her being in the hospital, they wanted to discharge her despite her still being in pain. Because she had exhausted all the $4000 on treatment, he said the hospital had threatened to discharge her on the streets and he was trying to borrow more money to see if he could send it to her so they could continue with her treatments.

He furthermore told me that the girlfriend said that she was a Nigerian American citizen who was currently stuck in Nigeria due to her passport having expired and also due to Covid lockdown at airports in Nigeria. He said she had asked him for $300 to renew her US passport from American embassy in Nigeria.

Another thing that he told me was that just before covid struck, there was a similar pandemic which happened in Nigeria early this year and that his girlfriend had contracted the disease and he had to send her $2000 for treatment. Right now he said he's broke but is waiting for like $2000 disability check from the US government next week which he will send to her as soon as the money clears.

As he was telling me this tale, I was so angry with Nigerians and how they take advantage of people in love to scam them. I wanted to swear for the scammers angry

I'm at a dilemma here. Do I tell him that he's being scammed by Nigerians or do I continue to be professional and just ignore it. Because I don't want him to think I'm involved with it because these oyinbo people can turn everything on your head and accuse you that is your people in conjunction with you that are scamming him. They are that crazy.

The good part of me wants to help him but I'm hesitant that it may turn out bad for me. Please matured responses.

I think there's a way you can do it, inform your management, lawyer first before telling him, you have an obligation to disclose this information if you know that its affecting his health or will affect his health.
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by omanzo02: 8:26am On Aug 14, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
undecided undecided fake Tori.U can only deceive the dumb pipu with diz Ur Arabian tales..Show us Ur chat/convo.

You sound like a scammer! His chat/convo is his privacy and not bound to show it to anyone.....so stick your dirty illiterate Nigerian mentality in your yansh.
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by nduwale: 8:27am On Aug 14, 2020
Tell him and be free don't tell him and you'll suffer more than him. Your mind suffers because you can't stop thinking about it and when e go knock you are the only Nigerian he knows. He will shoot you.

Quote me when you are in heaven "he will shoot you"

Ask Nigerian embassy in Czech. I told them the action to take when a scammed victim opened to the embassy. The embassy treated my advice as usual.

Exactly a week after, the old Professor whose wife was in a mental home because they lost all their life saving came to the Embassy in Rambo's style. Killed our consular Mr Waye

He also injured few more. He was apprehended on his way up to gun down the ambassador.

Guys, when you scam them, remember one thing they pronounce '"someone must pay for this"

Trust them, your brothers and sisters are paying with their blood the money you obtain to spend on Pussy, champagne and scrabs aka Tokumbor.

Some will just kill themselves. I know say na Oyibo but na God make him blood e nor buyam for lab. Blood money na blood money.

1 Like

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2020
Truvel:
4110 At Work. Tell Him So As 2 Reduce D Bad Reputation Of D Country.
Exactly! Even if he thinks it's a lie, ONE DAY HE'LL STILL FIND OUT THE TRUTH and have massive respect for him (no matter how much he must have catigated him for his "lies" ) alex182 please do

1 Like

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by makydebbie(f): 8:28am On Aug 14, 2020
VickyRotex:

Chitchat doesn't mean phone chat conversation.

Men with their fish brain.

1 Like

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by seguno2: 8:29am On Aug 14, 2020
ALEX182:
Lol. Thanks bruh.

Since you're so concerned, I'll tell you the tale of this account.

I have 6 monikers on NL over the years. I used to fight a lot on NL and one by one they get banned or suspended. When that happens, I just use another one and continue the behavior. As the years went by I closed my Social media accounts because I got busy with life and was more interested in developing myself and making money so I visited NL less often and had only 1 active moniker.

2 weeks ago, one Yankee silverspoon ajebutter ediot user here touched my buttons and provoked the sleeping shrew in me. The old self resurrected and cussed his ass out severally grin grin cheesy. He reported all my insults and I got banned. I kuku deactived the stupid account before NL scammers will hack it.

Then I simply clicked forgot password button and entered one of my old email addresses. I was sent a password reset button and I simply put a new password and boom, I'm back on NL with one of my old monikers. It's that simple grin grin grin

And being on frontpage on NL isn't an achievement for me. I don't give a flying fvck about being on NL frontpage. It means nothing to me. I'm not a social media person so scoring social media brownie points to me is like documenting toad shit: means nothing to me.

There you have it since you're so concerned. cool

PS: I took the time to explain to you because you come across as kinda slow to me.

You are truly mean. No messing around with you o shocked

2 Likes

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by omanzo02: 8:30am On Aug 14, 2020
ALEX182:

Thank you my sista. Some people can't really comprehend English Language. cry

There u have it.....most Nigerians mistaken ignorance for intelligence.
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by chukwuibuipob: 8:32am On Aug 14, 2020
omanzo02:

You sound like a scammer! His chat/convo is his privacy and not bound to show it to anyone.....so stick your dirty illiterate Nigerian mentality in your yansh.
dumb pipu like u can be play.Anybody can fabricate story to make FP.Gi and read how some American burst the bubble of scammer here.@least a voice record will do.We read similar story online.Idiot
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Jagudageh: 8:35am On Aug 14, 2020
OP, you have a good heart like me.

Pls slip a well composed note about how he is being scammed into his trouser's pocket or bag.

That is the best you can do if you know that it can backfire if you tell him in person.

If you don't do this, this guy could end up killing himself and only you would know why he did it and that will haunt you.

ALEX182:
So I have this American patient who I recently came across. He's a fat dude who is like in his late 40s but has a very jolly and likeable character. I introduced myself and we got talking afterwards.

After a while of chitchat, he asked me where I was from. I told him to take a guess and he said said, you sound like you're Nigerian. I told him (regrettably) that I was Nigerian. He started smiling and told me that he had a Nigerian girlfriend and that we both had similar accents.

He then started telling me recent occurrences that had befallen his girlfriend in Nigeria. He said the lastest story was that she was in Abuja and as she was on her way to the airport in a taxi, the taxi had an accident and she was seriously injured and had to be rushed to the hospital. He said that the hospital demanded money before treatment started and he had to hustle about $4000 and send to her in order for treatment to start.

He said that after a week of her being in the hospital, they wanted to discharge her despite her still being in pain. Because she had exhausted all the $4000 on treatment, he said the hospital had threatened to discharge her on the streets and he was trying to borrow more money to see if he could send it to her so they could continue with her treatments.

He furthermore told me that the girlfriend said that she was a Nigerian American citizen who was currently stuck in Nigeria due to her passport having expired and also due to Covid lockdown at airports in Nigeria. He said she had asked him for $300 to renew her US passport from American embassy in Nigeria.

Another thing that he told me was that just before covid struck, there was a similar pandemic which happened in Nigeria early this year and that his girlfriend had contracted the disease and he had to send her $2000 for treatment. Right now he said he's broke but is waiting for like $2000 disability check from the US government next week which he will send to her as soon as the money clears.

As he was telling me this tale, I was so angry with Nigerians and how they take advantage of people in love to scam them. I wanted to swear for the scammers angry

I'm at a dilemma here. Do I tell him that he's being scammed by Nigerians or do I continue to be professional and just ignore it. Because I don't want him to think I'm involved with it because these oyinbo people can turn everything on your head and accuse you that is your people in conjunction with you that are scamming him. They are that crazy.

The good part of me wants to help him but I'm hesitant that it may turn out bad for me. Please matured responses.
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2020
ALEX182:
....After a while of chitchat, he asked me where I was from. I told him to take a guess and he said said, you sound like you're Nigerian. I told him (regrettably) that I was Nigerian....
Nice story ... though I don’t know why you are embarrassed about your ethnicity.
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2020
gsmcoder:
You owe that guy liberation. Dont blame him he he later finds out and shoots you because you sound like her. Tell him.

That gf is a a member of the NSA (nigerian scammers Association).

This is true. If he finds out, he can transfer his aggression on anyone who sounds like a Nigerian.
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Alaganature(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2020
Chai see client wey I dey look for....
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by directonpc(m): 8:41am On Aug 14, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
undecided undecided fake Tori.U can only deceive the dumb pipu with diz Ur Arabian tales..Show us Ur chat/convo.
I have met an American lady that told me about this Nigerian she met online and they were in love. She even said they were gonna get married then he disappeared.
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Sleekfingers: 8:47am On Aug 14, 2020
PrecisionFx:

So u and ur family.are corrupt.
Ok

hypocrite....always claiming to be holy....but what they do behind close doors is unspeakable......
u lack basic comprehension. ....

1 Like

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by chukwuibuipob: 8:54am On Aug 14, 2020
directonpc:
I have met an American lady that told me about this Nigerian she met online and they were in love. She even said they were gonna get married then he disappeared.
U are right .All the stuff he download here can be read online with evidence.We even read it here on NL how they trace a barber dat want to scam a white lady..Some boys even use their family lady to scam white men.

1 Like

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by poyet(m): 9:04am On Aug 14, 2020
ALEX182:

Guy, there's no point asking us if you should reveal the real deal happening to him.
He may be offended with "us" and our ways, but he'll be glad another sincere Nigerian had helped him decipher the mess he's into.
Please do tell him.

1 Like

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Futurejoy(f): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2020
ALEX182:

You better mind your business, those white people are something else. It’s painful but just mind your business and thank me later.
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by beejay501: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2020
seunajia:

You're a thief and a criminal. People used to hide things like this, but here you are boldly telling the whole world that you are a scammer. Instead of you to go out and work, you're stealing people's sweat, tears and blood. And by way of that, you are smearing the name of the country and some of its good citizens who are legitimate.

You think you will get away with it, you think karma won't catch up with you?
Bros chill
Let the Karma first catch up with all Nigerian politicians since 1960
Abi na only Yahoo boys karma day see ni..
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by gracechellar(f): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2020
NobleSeed:
I think is part of the my point.

Ok. Sorry
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Wierdceo: 9:16am On Aug 14, 2020
ALEX182:

The world is being destroyed not by people who do evil but by the people who watch and do nothing about it.

If you can't do something to vindicate this white man , then you're part of the scam.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by madgoat(m): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2020
ALEX182:

You are also a scammer. I cant believe u are in a dilemma if to tell him the truth or not. Why should u be thinking of telling him or not.
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by focus7: 9:22am On Aug 14, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
kid.

Swear if you are not an active Yahoo guy.
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Casan0va: 9:27am On Aug 14, 2020
Nuel4:
this particular guy you quoted, what's fraudulent about him?
He is dating an American and hope to meet her in person so that they can get married and you call it fraud?
This is the same bush mentality that SARS have, you people believe it's fraudulent to be dating someone from a foreign country. WTF?
People will still be wondering why foreigners think Africa is a continent of foools
Tuueeeh

So let me try and rationalise what you define as dating.

Someone in a faraway place "in love" with you
You, "the person dating" is actually using the person by lying about almost everything to collect some dollars..
Then you're using the money to "better" yourself.

Well, that is your own definition of dating.

My own definition of dating is different.

1 Like

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by chukwuibuipob: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2020
focus7:

Swear if you are not an active Yahoo guy.
No irresponsible, pipu/ criminals will be comfortable beside me.May Ogun strike all Yahoo/pipu that derived joy in making others cry.
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by OgbeniSamm(m): 9:28am On Aug 14, 2020
[quote author=chukwuibuipob post=92798662][/quote]

Lol mumu. Frustrated human being.

Edit comment all you like, as long it doesn't stop the original message from sinking into your dumb skull, ain't bothered sucker.
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by cedricksly: 9:32am On Aug 14, 2020
ALEX182:

be a professional and mind Your business.... Don't involve yourself in his personal affairs unless he asked for your advise or seek your opinion..... Don't go and shoot yourself in the leg. The two worse people to advise is a person in love and a person with money... Stay away from his love business, you weren't employed for that

1 Like

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by maiquel: 9:33am On Aug 14, 2020
Gullible white folks.... Tell him before he kills himself after.
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by chukwuibuipob: 9:33am On Aug 14, 2020
OgbeniSamm:

Lol mumu. Frustrated human being.

Edit comment all you like, as long it doesn't stop the original message from sinking into your dumb skull, ain't bothered sucker.
u are deaf N dumb upstairs.Stuff like dis is online to read.With evidence.u Neva hear bout copy and paste b4? Nutz
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by TheManOfTheYear: 9:57am On Aug 14, 2020
beejay501:
Ogbeni no spoil person hustle o...u no no as client day hard to see nowadays.
Now u wan cast person paying client..even God go vex for u
Shut the hell up.
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by pmoye(m): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2020
There is nothing professional about keeping quiet here.

And, there's no way anyone is going to accuse you of being part of the scam (if you are not part of) from the story you have just narrated.

ALEX182:

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by raphy(m): 10:09am On Aug 14, 2020
that one Still celebrating FTC sorry bruh

this story will give our country a bad image again.

just imagine guys saying its slawomir make Una free my niggah joor.

this is a GUy using a female pic to scam the man .
trt to tell him to dig deep and found out more about the person don't tell him you in about the scam. use brain an wisdom just advise to stop sending money for now and dig deep to found out more .

that guy don buy car already that one na jazz them use they guy self na correct street niggah lockdown must have reset his brain to go do it.

don't tell him anything o just tell him to stop sending money..and dig deep.
even some nigerians are scamming there ppl too .in the name of bit coin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Why Women Love Lies---true Story / Lady Works Out On A Man's Face At The Gym. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.