Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? (75425 Views)

Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2020
Benin12:
i can't get tired of it I'll retire at 50 then my son will take over from me

Mad mannnnnnnnnn gringringringrin
Guess u r 25 now, u still have 25 to go..
Jesussssss
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Bros,you've registered since 2008 and na only 18 posts you get;how come na?

That's like 12 years now na

Nairaland banned my account last week for fighting with one proud ediot and insulting him. So I went back and resurrected this one from the grave. I simply used I forgot password and typed my old email address, and here I am.
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 13, 2020
ALEX182:

Nairaland banned my account last week for fighting with one proud ediot and insulting him. So I went back and resurrected this one from the grave. I simply used I forgot password and typed my old email address, and here I am.
I get it now,you're pdudd
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
I get it now,you're pdudd

Yep.
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2020
ALEX182:

Sometimes good intentions may backfire, especially in matters of the heart. You have to be careful sometimes. Dude is in love and I don't want to just go all out and tell him, lest I become the victim of transfered aggression.
He's simply one of the numerous vulnerable people who fall for these scams.

~Show him this thread
~Show him videos/News' clips of Nigerian romance scammers on YouTube. I've watched many on NBC, ABC, etc on Tv. You will find their clips on YouTube.
~If you know any family member of his, tell them. Many times these gullible pple send more to these scammers in Nigeria without anyone in their family knowing, but they will step in and stop them from destruction once they find out

After doing the above, leave him be. He will eventually learn that he's being scammed and by then he would've lost a lot of money. You can only do your best to warn him as a good human being.

4 Likes

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by KosiGee(m): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2020
ALEX182:

Sometimes good intentions may backfire, especially in matters of the heart. You have to be careful sometimes. Dude is in love and I don't want to just go all out and tell him, lest I become the victim of transfered aggression.

Talk to him and save him from misery. He’d probably involve the police and possibly those criminals would be stopped or apprehended.

1 Like

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Agbebakun22: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2020
beejay501:
Ogbeni no spoil person hustle o...u no no as client day hard to see nowadays.
Now u wan cast person paying client..even God go vex for u

U are a fool I pray u meet ur waterloo one day..will u be happy if they scam any of your family member...Thief better hustle than to depends on someone else paycheck

7 Likes

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Agbebakun22: 10:54am On Aug 13, 2020
Georgekyrian:

Bro please is not your business like you said already, as you're working now dey earn living, na so the Girlee is working the Oyibo and earning her living. Get away to be far from the Oyibo Nigga. From the way you speak I already comprehend you're not one of those Momma-kid to get visa to US, you know as the suffering goes. Not all Yahoo people ravish money, some uses it to train theirselves to become better and big dream, to help the poor family, to build a big dream and probably leave Yahoo someday. Please you can get a way to advise the Oyibo maybe to stop paying the so called GF, but don't go straight in telling him that is a scammer from Nigeria, just twist his brain and let him be.

Make tunda faya u ,I'm sure u too na scammer u be ...u people had paint the country with bad image...Go hustle u no beta pass boys weh dey work for site ...

8 Likes

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Agbebakun22: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2020
roybanjo100:
receive sense o, no go put sand for person garri, wetin be ur own self...

Make tunda faya u na people like they spoiled the country image...

2 Likes

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by FanOfMyself: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2020
OutsideTheBox:
See your mouth. You lie to her most of the time to get money from her. You're a scammer yourself and no different from the lady (or guy, as the so-called gf could even be a guy) in the OP. It's people like you who are giving Nigerians a bad name due to defrauding people for money. Sickening.

Your hypocrisy is second to none!
Don't mention me again.
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Your hypocrisy is second to none!
Don't mention me again.
Scammer. Thief.

9 Likes

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by FanOfMyself: 11:17am On Aug 13, 2020
Agbebakun22:

U are a fool I pray u meet ur waterloo one day..will u be happy if they scam any of your family member...Thief better hustle than to depends on someone else paycheck
I just reported you for assulting me verbally.
I pray the mods ban you.

1 Like

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2020
It is better to tell him and help him come out of the deception.

1 Like

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Chemicalboy1: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2020
Casan0va:
All those dollars will be spent in the club, clothes, drinks, fake life, weed, etc.
2 weeks later, the ambitionless eediot is broke and posting stupid,dumb and idiotic motivational quotes.

Scammers disgust me. angry angry angry angry angry

When Falz said "This is Nigeria, everybody be criminal"
Some people were foaming at the mouth and spitting vitriol saying that there are honest Nigerians who work two jobs blah blah blah
Falz was right. Over 97% of Nigerians are criminally minded.
You may not have started scamming foreigners, but you scam your country men, you ca, your blood brothers.
As a trader, you swear on your mother's life that you are selling at a loss because market is slow but in reality you're ripping the customer off.
Any small opportunity you see, you try to make a quick buck.
I'm talking to myself also. We need to change.
Nigerians are never to be trusted. If it were up to me, only Nigerians with viable money making skills would be allowed into my country and they would have "five strikes" of misdemeanour. If they trespass against the law more than five times, depending on the degree of the offence, they would be deported and visa revoked.

This sounds harsh, but is necessary.

Look at this guy trying to rationalise fraud. Are you the only one suffering?
Poverty is your mindset to be very honest.

Have a great day. cool

Mumu humans will always b humans.. Everyone has a trait of greediness ,it is now up to the individual to either be a scam or not which is dependent on lot of factors ranging from situations,personal mentality and economic situation

1 Like

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2020
Cc
Lalasticlala Dominique
This thread ought to be on fp
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Caleb91(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2020
Tell him just to save a life angry grin grin
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Karleb(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2020
Funny thing is, the girlfriend is a boy. grin

1 Like

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by NaMe4: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
ALEX182:
I'm at a dilemma here. Do I tell him that he's being scammed by Nigerians or do I continue to be professional and just ignore it. Because I don't want him to think I'm involved with it because these oyinbo people can turn everything on your head and accuse you that is your people in conjunction with you that are scamming him. They are that crazy.

You want your fat patient to die of heart attack when he finds out late abi?

But seriously, I think you should tell him, cos he's definitely going to find out later. He may be seeking your opinion as he may have noticed some red flags.

1 Like

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Prince4rm92(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mind your business angry
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Aflix(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Efejustoocute:
Has he tried a video call with her ? If not then he should. I actually don't understand your points though, is it that you think she's a scammer (maybe a guy posing as a girl ) or you think she's interested about the white man money but truly a Nigerian.
Lolz.... video call is the least of a yahoo boy problems

3 Likes

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by steeltrust: 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
plz tell him

cus at d end wen em eye don clear
he ll still tag every Nigerian a scammer because of pain. so tell him at he ll know we still Ve gud pple In Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Please tell him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
FanOfMyself:
The truth is that if there's truly a Nigerian lady ( i.e not a yahoo guy) then you need to see things from the perspective of this lady. Yes she might have lied (we ain't 100% sure that all she have told him are lies), but she might also be willing and ready to meet up with this your patient and even marry him at the end. Nigeria is really messed up economically and people here are struggling.
Let me just tell you this.
I'm in a similar situation also and the only difference is that I am a guy. I met this African American lady online sometime in February and we got acquainted pretty fast. Fast forward to today, she's really been helpful to me in financially and by extension, people close to me. In fact, I have been able to pay for tech skill and got certified all because of her. Yes I do lie to her sometimes ( infact most times) in order to get some dollars, but I really appreciate and I have feelings for her and I hope to meet her in person one day. So please consider the lady.

I have a question... Are you a lady or a man? Just curious oo
People like you give us a very bad reputation. Mtchew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by baralatie(m): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
NobleSeed:
me can't fathom what you mean by America patient ooh.
me I can not pre fathom and post fathom the "american I met phrase" in the write up kpa kpa!
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by RealEzee(m): 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
Open ur mouth oooo, cos not everyone in Nigeria are wicked Abeg, apply wisdom while at it so he knows its an individual thing not a country as a whole, even me sef get reservations about Americans but I know it's just individuals and not the country as a whole

1 Like

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by NobleSeed(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
baralatie:

me I can not pre fathom and post fathom the "american I met phrase" in the write up kpa kpa!
Hahahs lol grin
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by beejay501: 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
[quote author=Agbebakun22 post=92768197]

U are a fool I pray u meet ur waterloo one day..will u be happy if they scam any of your family member...Thief better hustle than to depends on someone else paycheck[/quot

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
I hope you let's him know in a matured manner,... He needs to get the Bleep out of that shit...When are we going to stop embarrassing ourselves home and Abroad...so sad

2 Likes

Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by beejay501: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Shey your father can't pass msg without insulting ni...
Oloshi somebody
Re: Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? by roybanjo100(m): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Make tunda faya u na people like they spoiled the country image...
thunder will kill ur generation, how have u contributed to the development of this country? useless bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' / Lady Works Out On A Man's Face At The Gym. See Reactions (Photos) / Why Women Love Lies---true Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.