Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? (13006 Views)

Poll: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason?

Yes: 7% (8 votes)
No: 63% (67 votes)
Sometimes: 28% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by NAJALYN: 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2011
@ZIM DRILL & @ dayokanu, I dont support that a woman should hit a man & vice versa. Either way it is totally wrong. A woman who insist on constantly fighting with her husband will certainly incur his wrath. But where the husband is no match for her in terms of strength, I guess she is indirectly asking for divorce. There is no other way out of the impasse.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ochukoccna: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2011
roymary:

^^^^
Nope!  Thats beating the crap outta her.
Not guilty then.
Yet going by your definition, it means many women get the crap beaten out of them daily.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Theblessed(f): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2011
[b][size=16pt]Look, everyone knows my stand on this issue - Battery!  When it comes to this, I am the most dangerous woman on Nairaland if not the world -  but there is not turning on this belief.  

You see, it's a choice - to hit or not to hit someone! 

But if you dare, you're finished.  Consider yourself a dead man, I will not spare you - I also have a choice to kill you or not to kill you, just understand that, Mr.  Again, once you've finished battering me ensure you do not sleep in the same house nor room as myself as I will kill you in your sleep - did you get that?  This is a warning to all of you guys who derive pleassure in battering and humiliating women once your egos are bruised.

The condition here is ths, I will never hit you please, don't hit me no matter what I have done please, don't hit me because, the moment you do, you'd be sorry for yourself, unless you don't sleep. angry

Abi, you, yourself would you like to be hit  No, you wouldn't, irrespective of whatever you may have done and for what reason, would you hit an adult.  Is it because, you paid a dowry on her?  Well, if that is the case, I think it's time to resign this marital post and claim my Singleton.  

If being your wife involves battery, listen boy, I am asking you right now, to name the amount of that dowry?

On the same token, I'm asking how you would like the refund, too?  A cheque or by authomatic Bank Transfer - name it! May be, this alternative proposal or change of heart might spare your life otherwise, thank your star I'm not your wife - you will be HISTORY for others like you to learn from!

Keep hitting women, one day you will learn! angry angry angry
[/size][/b]
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by alagha: 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2011
not at all. pls just make her obey ur instructions as directed. pls she fragile
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Sheyila1: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2011
No reasons should be enough to hit women. infact any man that does it should be call animal. But some women enjoys it when having sex. A new style.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by alagha: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2011
Sheyila1:

No reasons should be enough to hit women. infact any man that does it should be call animal. But some women enjoys it when having sex. A new style.
sadpls do'nt mind them.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by dayokanu(m): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2011
No human being should hit another.

Any woman who hits a man is an animal and any man who hits a woman is an animal. period
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by harakiri(m): 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2011
Any woman that raises her hand to hit a man should be ready to bear the consequences. The so called "real men" here that who claim that it's only irresponsible men that hit women are naive. They haven't come across mad women who will push and push and push and push them to the very extreme limit that is why they are talking freely. Just hope you never come across such a woman. A lot of men who have become "wife beaters" today didn't start out that way. Their wives started the "hitting" process while the guy played the role of a "real man" by enduring the insolence. Well, little hits became slaps, slaps became punches to the face, punches became kicks below the belt and kicks below the belt became "free for all" weapon season. . .and that's when they snapped (and became "monster wife beaters"wink.

Just hope you don't come across a woman that pushes you to the limit. The only factor that keeps people in line is the fear of retribution. At some point, people have done things to us that made us feel like killing someone. Did we do it? No! Why? Because we know it's a criminal/immoral offense. A child who gets beaten like an armed robber all because he/she stole a piece of meat from the pot will think twice before committing the same act again. Why? Fear of retribution. Same goes for women hitting men. A woman who knows that eight solid punches to the face, several kicks to the stomach plus a "gravitating" elbow smash to the back will follow after slapping a man will think twice and not dare try it. Why? Fear of retribution.

Anyone who reads this and still holds the lame and dead chivalric misconceptions about the weaker sex is on his own.

Nuff said!
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by WackyJ1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2011
harakiri:

Any woman that raises her hand to hit a man should be ready to bear the consequences. The so called "real men" here that who claim that it's only irresponsible men that hit women are naive. They haven't come across mad women who will push and push and push and push them to the very extreme limit that is why they are talking freely. Just hope you never come across such a woman. A lot of men who have become "wife beaters" today didn't start out that way. Their wives started the "hitting" process while the guy played the role of a "real man" by enduring the insolence. Well, little hits became slaps, slaps became punches to the face, punches became kicks below the belt and kicks below the belt became "free for all" weapon season. . .and that's when they snapped (and became "monster wife beaters"wink.

Just hope you don't come across a woman that pushes you to the limit. The only factor that keeps people in line is the fear of retribution. At some point, people have done things to us that made us feel like killing someone. Did we do it? No! Why? Because we know it's a criminal/immoral offense. A child who gets beaten like an armed robber all because he/she stole a piece of meat from the pot will think twice before committing the same act again. Why? Fear of retribution. Same goes for women hitting men. A woman who knows that eight solid punches to the face, several kicks to the stomach plus a "gravitating" elbow smash to the back will follow after slapping a man will think twice and not dare try it. Why? Fear of retribution.

Anyone who reads this and still holds the lame and dead chivalric misconceptions about the weaker sex is on his own.

Nuff said!

Go harakiri! Women will be the first to shout about equality but when it's time to apply the consequences, they will back off and start calling real men.
The only reason women even have the definition of a real man is because that is how all men once were and how some men still are. When inside everyman there was the instinct to protect and not hurt any woman. That changed when a group of women started calling for equality and believing that they could do without men. Striving to be on the same phase so as to get the benefits and none of the responsibilities. I respect women who are strong but don't have to struggle with men to prove it. Who know the power they have In being a woman and are able to co- exist with men. Down with feminists
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2011
WackyJ1:

Go harakiri! Women will be the first to shout about equality but when it's time to apply the consequences, they will back off and start calling real men.
The only reason women even have the definition of a real man is because that is how all men once were and how some men still are. When inside everyman there was the instinct to protect and not hurt any woman. That changed when a group of women started calling for equality and believing that they could do without men. Striving to be on the same phase so as to get the benefits and none of the responsibilities. I respect women who are strong but don't have to struggle with men to prove it. Who know the power they have In being a woman and are able to co- exist with men. Down with feminists
Well,it's a good thing that evryone is entitled to his won opinion! I respect ur view on this man!
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by chic2pimp(m): 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2011
Sheyila1:

Any woman that hits a Man should also be called AN ANIMAL.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by bbcmike: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2011
no is not right to hit woman
because they are weaker vessel and they are specially created by god
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by dayokanu(m): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2011
^^ WHile men are meant to be punching bags to be slapped and kicked
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ogbori(m): 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2011
Everyone understands hitting is wrong, but we know some gifted ladies are just too good at provoking the hubby. The guy staying away from home to avoid her, would bring a new topic; [/b]' YOU DID NOT COME HOME EARLY COS A LADY HELD YOU BACK '[b] weeetiinnnnnn?

Bragging about killing with your meal or while the brute is sleeping is just dumb, you cant be too prepared when you meet your match. Sorry the brute doesn't sleep at home or take your meal when it happens. wink
Get back to the drawing board and pray for a nice guy cool
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Brite02(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2011
Theblessed:

[b][size=16pt]Look, everyone knows my stand on this issue - Battery!  When it comes to this, I am the most dangerous woman on Nairaland if not the world -  but there is not turning on this belief.  

You see, it's a choice - to hit or not to hit someone! 

But if you dare, you're finished.  Consider yourself a dead man, I will not spare you - I also have a choice to kill you or not to kill you, just understand that, Mr.  Again, once you've finished battering me ensure you do not sleep in the same house nor room as myself as I will kill you in your sleep - did you get that?  This is a warning to all of you guys who derive pleassure in battering and humiliating women once your egos are bruised.

The condition here is ths, I will never hit you please, don't hit me no matter what I have done please, don't hit me because, the moment you do, you'd be sorry for yourself, unless you don't sleep. angry

Abi, you, yourself would you like to be hit  No, you wouldn't, irrespective of whatever you may have done and for what reason, would you hit an adult.  Is it because, you paid a dowry on her?  Well, if that is the case, I think it's time to resign this marital post and claim my Singleton.  

If being your wife involves battery, listen boy, I am asking you right now, to name the amount of that dowry?

On the same token, I'm asking how you would like the refund, too?  A cheque or by authomatic Bank Transfer - name it! May be, this alternative proposal or change of heart might spare your life otherwise, thank your star I'm not your wife - you will be HISTORY for others like you to learn from!

Keep hitting women, one day you will learn! angry angry angry
[/size][/b]
tongue tongue U dnt hv 2b emotional & threaten by dz topic. I rlly f33l u, no 1 z gonna batter u i promise wit ma lyf cool grin & plz dnt kill any1 in his sleep coz d law of karma wil catch up on ya tongue
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by chic2pimp(m): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2011
Brite02:

tongue tongue U dnt hv 2b emotional & threaten by dz topic. I rlly f33l u, no 1 z gonna batter u i promise wit ma lyf cool grin & plz dnt kill any1 in his sleep coz d law of karma wil catch up on ya tongue
Does She sound normal to you?
Her purple coloured large font size should have given the game away.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by segunhot: 1:28am On Feb 23, 2011
i dont agree with doing that but if she look for trouble, i will send that beast to the hospital undecided
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by mamagee3(f): 2:28am On Feb 23, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ WHile men are meant to be punching bags to be slapped and kicked
Don't worry, I'll be back. grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Sagamite(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2011
Brite02:

Failure of the Nigerian education system on display.

WackyJ1:

When inside everyman there was the instinct to protect and not hurt any woman. That changed when a group of women started calling for equality and believing that they could do without men.

Utter clunking rubbish!

Some men have been battering women well before any campaign for equality.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2011
ogbori:

Everyone understands hitting is wrong, but we know some gifted ladies are just too good at provoking the hubby. The guy staying away from home to avoid her, would bring a new topic; [/b]' YOU DID NOT COME HOME EARLY COS A LADY HELD YOU BACK '[b] weeetiinnnnnn?

Bragging about killing with your meal or while the brute is sleeping is just dumb, you cant be too prepared when you meet your match. Sorry the brute doesn't sleep at home or take your meal when it happens. wink
Get back to the drawing board and pray for a nice guy cool
I like dis! wink
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2011
mama-gee:

Don't worry, I'll be back. grin grin grin
Mama Gee,e don tey o.Hw u doin?
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by WackyJ1(m): 9:10am On Feb 23, 2011
Sagamite:

Utter clunking rubbish!

Some men have been battering women well before any campaign for equality.
Now those are the real animals
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by uchechinek(m): 9:13am On Feb 23, 2011
For no reseason should a man hit his wife.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by roymary: 9:25am On Feb 23, 2011
For no reason should a wife run her mouth.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 9:52am On Feb 23, 2011
roymary:

For no reason should a wife run her mouth.
ROFL LMAO
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by dady2011(m): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2011
Not a good idear to hit anyone for what ever reason - man or woman. people do this and get away with it in Nigeria to some extent. If you live anywhere in the West (North America and Europe), and if u are a man and u hit ur wife - pronto! -   u will end up in jail, it does not matter if she provoked u to hit her or not. 

WEARNING
Those of u in Nigeria that are still busy hitting anyone that provoked u, (man or woman), it is in ur best interest to stay away from living in the West otherwise, u are going to jail straight away whenever u hit ur spouse (wife or husband) and he or she decides to pull the plug on u by dialing 9-1-1 on his or her phone. The Police will be very happy to throw u into jail and ur career and everything u have worked for in life will go down the drain with it.

For the lady that says that she will kill the man that hits her while sleeping, u will end up spending the remaing part of ur life in prison if u attempt it. u better stay away from living in North America and remain in Nigeria where everything goes. if not, u probably will be under Police surveillance by now following ur online post here suggesting that u are a potential man killer
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Theblessed(f): 3:33am On Feb 24, 2011
Brite02:

[size=16pt]No, I will only kill the person who battered me in his sleep and the law of kama will first catch up with him before me.

So, after I'd done with him, he would regret nearing a woman in his next life.
[/size]
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by celestar(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2011
I think the question shouldn't be restricted to women alone, rather should be, Is it right to hit anybody for what's ever reason? And my answer is capital NO!
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 10:13am On Feb 24, 2011
celestar:

I think the question shouldn't be restricted to women alone, rather should be, Is it right to hit anybody for what's ever reason? And my answer is capital NO!
Women r d focus here cos they're considered d weaker sex!
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2011
By a man admission, a woman is considered a weaker sex BUT THE MEN CAN'T SEEM TO FIGHT EACH OTHER. PRICELESS.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by KAYD007(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2011
wink
If a woman like MRS CHIMA comes at me & dares me to a physical violence, na her BOM BOM i go take break palm kernel.

like i always say,

**with a deep throated voice***

A WOMAN WHO CHOOSES TO WRESTLE WITH A MAN CANNOT AT THE SAME TIME PROTECT
HER PRIVATE PARTS,

MRS CHIMA, hope u av heard? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Painful Aspects Of Being A Side-chick / I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man / How Do I Pet A Woman Oooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.