Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? (13025 Views)

Poll: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason?

Yes: 7% (8 votes)
No: 63% (67 votes)
Sometimes: 28% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2011
D-sense:

God know i don't hit ladies . . .In fact i enjoy being slapped every morning by ladies.
sO WHY SHOULD I HIT YOU WHEN I HAVE OTHER WAYS OF MAKING YOU CRY THE HELL OUT OF YOU! cheesy
Stop lying bloody house wife.

What other ways you can make a woman cry without hitting her?  I am curious.   shocked
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by dayokanu(m): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2011
Omolola1:

At times, a lady mite not intend 2 hit a man, it jxt happens! hittin her back would only show u 2 be less matured

At times, a man mite not intend 2 hit a woman, it jxt happens! hittin him first would only show u 2 be immatured and senseless.

Omolola1:

But when u walk away and restrain urself, the lady would feel very uncomfortable and would even apologize

When a woman, even when hurt shows common sense to sit down and talk instead of taking the animalistic route of hitting a fellow human being, The man would respect her and would both reason it out like human beings and adults
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Dsense(m): 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

What other ways you can make a woman cry without hitting her? I am curious. shocked
THEN YOU NEED TO HIT ME FIRST cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by koolchicco: 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2011
D-sense:

In fact i enjoy being slapped every morning by ladies.

This Sissy of a guy sef. grin angry
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2011
Chicco,

Don't be jealous of Dsense's ability not to hit a woman.

Dsense,

Just pretend I knocked the Bleep out you, now what other ways can you make me cry?
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Omolola1(f): 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2011
I can and would neva hit anyone 4 any reason

So re u guys telling me u re wife beaters?
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2011
Omolola1:

I can and would neva hit anyone 4 any reason

So re u guys telling me u re wife beaters?

nope

you are only reading what you want to hear

we are saying for those woman who beat man shouldnt call it foul when the man hits back

remember we have to separate violent one within a relationship whether male or female
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Dsense(m): 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Chicco,

Don't be jealous of Dsense's ability not to hit a woman.

Dsense,

Just pretend I knocked the bleep out you, now what other ways can you make me cry?
YIAHAHAAHAHA It's painful  cry cry . . , . . .
Now you too pretend me sending you 20 touts ''new released prisoners'' to go block you on your way to work and cut one of your breast down ,babrbe off you hair,Break your left leg.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Omolola1(f): 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2011
do u also know dat d bible says if someone hits u on d left cheek, turn 2 d oda syd and 4give 70 times 7?
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2011
Omolola1:

do u also know dat d bible says if someone hits u on d left cheek, turn 2 d oda syd and 4give 70 times 7?

do you think everyone lives by the bible ? if they did do you really they would have come to beating each other ?
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2011
D-sense:

YIAHAHAAHAHA It's painful  cry cry . . , . . .
Now you too pretend me sending you 20 touts ''new released prisoners'' to go block you on your way to work and cut one of your bosom down ,babrbe off you hair,Break your left leg.

Okay. What that have to do with WHAT YOU WILL DO TO MAKE ME CRY? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Omolola1(f): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2011
@Zim,

whatever!
I'm going to bed. . .orovoire
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Dsense(m): 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2011
Omolola1:

Pls Omolola . .FOR THE SAKE OF THE LOVE I HAVE FOR YOU . . .Don't try these stuffs with guys oooo grin grin grin

Mrs.Chima:

Okay. What that have to do with WHAT YOU WILL DO TO MAKE ME CRY? tongue tongue tongue
What of violating you tongue
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2011
Omolola1:

@Zim,

whatever!
I'm going to bed. . .orovoire

just trying to make you see the other side

dont get me wrong i dont support beating each other, woman you tend to overlook the other side i.e other woman who beat man or who first strike   all you think is that you are always the victim
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2011
D-sense:

Pls Omolola . .FOR THE SAKE OF THE LOVE I HAVE FOR YOU . . .Don't try these stuffs with guys oooo grin grin grin
What of violating you tongue

Listen to him Omoloa. Leave the arse kicking to me. They avoids me as much as they until I pisses them off. grin grin grin

Why must you rape me to pains me? You sick twisted Bleep!
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Dsense(m): 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Listen to him Omoloa. Leave the arse kicking to me. They avoids me as much as they until I pisses them off. grin grin grin

Why must you violation me to pains me? You sick twisted bleep!
Just kidding , lol
But to be rational and realistic . . . . . Why should a sound and sane husband/guy raise his hands on his wife/gf?
It doesn't make sense to me ,Honestly.But i think we do have different interpretion for the meaning of this word ''Woman/lady/girl'' . . . . .Some People think like cows often undecided
I have my own different and developed way of handling the woman who beats her husband and i think it's something personal or confidential which i might not be able to express well here.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2011
D-sense:

Just kidding , lol
But to be rational and realistic . . . . . Why should a sound and sane husband/guy raise his hands on his wife/gf?
It doesn't make sense to me ,Honestly.But i think we do have different interpretion for the meaning of this word ''Woman/lady/girl'' . . . . .Some People think like cows often undecided
I have my own different and developed way of handling the woman who beats her husband and i think it's something personal or confidential which i might not be able to express well here.

you are being confused by these woman

we all agree that man shouldnt hit woman, we are done with it the debate is on woman who hit man and expect them to be cool and act like a gentleman so we are saying if they want a man to act like gentleman she must also act like lady

some ladies are twisting you to only look at their side as the victims in every case even when she is the one who started beating the guy through her anger
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by dayokanu(m): 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2011
D-sense:

Just kidding , lol
It doesn't make sense to me ,Honestly.But i think we do have different interpretion for the meaning of this word ''Woman/lady/girl'' . . . . .Some

Why should a sound and sane wife/lady raise his hands on his husband/bf
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by deniyor: 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2011
@topic
Yes of course. If my supper is not on the table by 6.03pm, she will get a dirty slap. If it is not ready by 6.42, she will get a dirty slap and beating of her life. If it is not ready by 7.19 pm, she will get all the above and sleep on the cold concrete that nyt.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2011
dayokanu:

Why should a sound and sane wife/lady raise his hands on his husband/bf

we have been asking the same question and no one is giving us an clear answer

it seems that they got blinkers like a racing horse
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Dsense(m): 11:42pm On Feb 17, 2011
@ZIM and DayoKanu
My sinple question to both of you is this . .Pls just answer the question and let's quash this issue once and for all.
If your wife/gf is going crazy ''I mean mad or angry'' Must you go/act in the same direction? . . Cause i believe the Husband stands to be the man of the house and should handle things with smartness . . . When she's hot you got to be cool,Even she's at fault but you need to cool things down till she ll realize the wrongs she did and by then you can commence on your own method of punishment,Which shouldn't have antyhing to do with beating and brutalizing some1 you call your love!!!
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2011
D-sense:

@ZIM and DayoKanu
My sinple question to both of you is this . .Pls just answer the question and let's quash this issue once and for all.
If your wife/gf is going crazy ''I mean mad or angry'' Must you go/act in the same direction? . . Cause i believe the Husband stands to be the man of the house and should handle things with smartness . . . When she's hot you got to be cool,Even she's at fault but you need to cool things down till she ll realize the wrongs she did and by then you can commence on your own method of punishment,Which shouldn't have antyhing to do with beating and brutalizing some1 you call your love!!!

those are two different things

i can tolerate crazyness but cant tolerate being beaten up

sometimes you dont need to wait for common sense to let it kick in for them to see the wrong

just treat them the way they did to you and s/he will realise his/her mistake or wrong doing
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by dayokanu(m): 11:55pm On Feb 17, 2011
D-sense:

@ZIM and DayoKanu

D sense,

If your wife is going crazy "I mean mad or angry" , Why should the man not be allowed to go crazy also.

If a woman decides because she is mad and crazy she has the right to beat another human being than What kind of woman is that?

You mean the man is supposed to handle things with smartness, but the woman is allowed to act foolishly?

I think some women would even take you up on this because you are indirectly saying Men being mentally superior are expected to be smart at all times and women being inferior mentally are expected to be foolish atimes.

Correct this if I am wrong and why this is not sexist.

Its universally accepted by me that any HUMAN being shouldnt hit another human being. Tell me if you disagree
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Dsense(m): 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

those are two different things

i can tolerate crazyness but cant tolerate being beaten up

sometimes you dont need to wait for common sense to let it kick in for them to see the wrong

just treat them the way they did to you and s/he will realise his/her mistake or wrong doing
Very disappointing from you ,
So you asume being slapped /beaten by your lady is a beat/cheating? shocked shocked
Man ,wake up . .  . . .Be smart!!!
Any way . .That's your view,I respect it but i don't concur. . . .Simple!!!
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 12:01am On Feb 18, 2011
dayokanu:

D sense,

If your wife is going crazy "I mean mad or angry" , Why should the man not be allowed to go crazy also.

If a woman decides because she is mad and crazy she has the right to beat another human being than What kind of woman is that?

You mean the man is supposed to handle things with smartness, but the woman is allowed to act foolishly?

I think some women would even take you up on this because you are indirectly saying Men being mentally superior are expected to be smart at all times and women being inferior mentally are expected to be foolish atimes.

Its universally accepted by me that any HUMAN being shouldnt hit another human being. Tell me if you disagree

According to you, MEN are superior beings.  So why would you stoop down to a woman's level?  If a woman acts a fool, you must acts a fool too?  IF I was looking inside your window, I wouldn't know who's the fool and who's the sane.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by dayokanu(m): 12:03am On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=18pt]According to you, MEN are superior beings[/size]. So why would you stoop down to a woman's level? If a woman acts a fool, you must acts a fool too? IF I was looking inside your window, I wouldn't know who's the fool and who's the sane.

I am interested in knowing where you got the above deductions in bold from
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 12:04am On Feb 18, 2011
So you don't think MEN ARE SUPERIOR BEINGS?
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by dayokanu(m): 12:06am On Feb 18, 2011
Just point to any quote on this thread by me that made you come to that conclusion.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 12:07am On Feb 18, 2011
That what I thought. Carry on.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Dsense(m): 12:11am On Feb 18, 2011
dayokanu:

D sense,

Firstly,I said a man is expected to act more mature and smarter than his wife ,I didnt say/mean a woman should always

act foolishly . . .We do believe it's never possible and improbable for a woman to always have the gumption to raise

her hands on her Husband,Even if this happens periodically . . , There is something we call in Philosohy ''A

Family/relationship respect'' . , Where a man is always expected to be the head to rule things right and accordinlly,I do

respect you view stating ,If she hits you then you must hit her back . . .if she goes crazy,samething should go with you.

Don't you think you are not thinking of the consequences.And pls tell why should you put your family and relationship   in

a dangerous spectrum when you have the best option/bailout? ,  . .

You see many of us don't like to be cheated but when it comes to your family  . .It's a different interpretion and one should be

careful of he deals with it just to secure an harmony in the family.

Again i respect your view but i don't agree.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:13am On Feb 18, 2011
D-sense:

Very disappointing from you ,
So you asume being slapped /beaten by your lady is a beat/cheating? shocked shocked
Man ,wake up . .  . . .Be smart!!!
Any way . .That's your view,I respect it but i don't concur. . . .Simple!!!

you aint smart yourself

what you are saying is this,  woman should accept being slapped since you think it aint beating
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Dsense(m): 12:18am On Feb 18, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

you aint smart yourself

what you are saying is this, woman should accept being slapped since you think it aint beating
Pleae don't start with abuse , , ,You know me well.
We are merely trying to prove some points here . . .You take it or leave it . . No by force!!

What i'm saying is that when your wife is acting abnormal you shouldn't take the same step but be wise . .Eventually you will find yourself the winner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hot Man Photoshop His Picture Holding A Lady Br£ast In a Beach. PHOTOS / How To Help Saggy Breasts Look Firm (ladies Corner) / An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.