Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? (13023 Views)

Poll: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason?

Yes: 7% (8 votes)
No: 63% (67 votes)
Sometimes: 28% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2011
KAYD007:

wink
If a woman like MRS CHIMA comes at me & dares me to a physical violence, na her BOM BOM i go take break palm kernel.

like i always say,

**with a deep throated voice***

A WOMAN WHO CHOOSES TO WRESTLE WITH A MAN CANNOT AT THE SAME TIME PROTECT
HER PRIVATE PARTS,

MRS CHIMA, hope u av heard? angry

Unlike you, I do not go around hitting people. BUT I WILL DEFEND MYSELF with any means necessary. Ya heard?
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Brite02(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2011
Theblessed:

[size=16pt]No, I will only kill the person who battered me in his sleep and the law of kama will first catch up with him before me.

So, after I'd done with him, he would regret nearing a woman in his next life.
[/size]

i bet u r in 9ja grin grin grin grin grin rite? cheesy
if not wit ya comment. . .
**surveillence watchin ya**
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by obiflex: 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2011
I remember incident in sch. i was having a disagreement wit my ex gf. She suddenly started raising her voice n being really aggressive. I sensed that she wanted to smash all d electronics in my room n was deliberately building up tension to justify her action. She tried everything to provoke me, pointing her fingers into my face n all. I remained calm all thru n one moment when she shifted her attention, i quickly lifted her up n carried her out of d room n locked d door behind us.
She kept raining abuses on me n tore my t-shirt to shreds leaving me wit only my boxers. Then, suddenly, in d full glare of d crowd dat had gathered she dashed 4 my boxers n made to tear it. Ol boy, d next thing i knew was dat i had landed a kick on her chest. She fought back but, by the time i landed a few more blows on her she realised she was a girl and shouted 4 help. If i had not reacted so swiftly she would have stripped me stark naked in front of d crowd.
Well, am against beating women but, women; pls, don't go strippin any man naked on d streets o! I can't guarantee what may happen to u.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by KAYD007(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2011
@ MRS.CHIMA

Unlike you, I do not go around hitting people. BUT I WILL DEFEND MYSELF with any means necessary. Ya heard?

pple dont just go around hitting pple? a woman who hits a man, first, shld expect nothin less than thorough panel beating! And put her in disrepair state where she cant "DEFEND HER SELF, with any means necessary! tongue
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2011
KAYD007:

@ MRS.CHIMA

pple dont just go around hitting pple? a woman who hits a man, first, shld expect nothin less than thorough panel beating! And put her in disrepair state where she cant "DEFEND HER SELF, with any means necessary! tongue

When you finish talking out the side of your arse, I DON'T go around hitting people and I will defend myself BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. Got it?

I don't care about what the OTHER WOMEN DO. I am talking about ME.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by efficiencie(m): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
ebila:
This is a rather controversial issue.Some men feel there's an extent to which a woman would be wrong and it'd warrant hitting her and some women also share this view.What's your take on the issue? Is there any time or any reason when you feel it's ok to hit a woman? Women,do you think there's a time when it's excusable for you to be hit?

Foolishness abounds in the heart of a child but the rod of correction drives it far from him...if your wife is acting childish you, being mature, are permitted to apply the rod on her...the rod in this case could be anything that: judges right or wrong righteously, chastises the errant woman without destroying her and corrects her foolishness. However, due to the carnality of our soul, we men tend to judge unrighteously, destroy and not chastise and harden the woman instead of correcting her...

For instance, she stays at her friend's place for so long, that she arrives home too late to cook and perform her duties...Yes, she's wrong, but she's not as wrong as a woman that spends the night in a club but lies to be at her place of work doing overtime. Chastising her with emotion laden words will pass the message and declaring she never stays out beyond a certain time is enough chastisement but beating her up will amount to: destroying her psychologically, spiritually and indeed the very same body you as a man will demand for in bed! She'll learn but peace will never be in that home and whatever you want that ordinarily she should give willingly will have to be taken by force...and even when your wife is not the kingdom of God, anything you get from her, after beating her up, will and must be by violence and by force...

To chastise is not to abuse and correction is not destruction, hence chastise but do not abuse, correct but do not destroy...this principle also applies to how you correct errant kids.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Sirfelo1: 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
I agree with you. No woman can withstand her hubby not eating her food. Some may not care initially but when the trend continues, they'll begin to get worried.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hot Man Photoshop His Picture Holding A Lady BrĀ£ast In a Beach. PHOTOS / How To Help Saggy Breasts Look Firm (ladies Corner) / Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.