Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? (13015 Views)

Poll: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason?

Yes: 7% (8 votes)
No: 63% (67 votes)
Sometimes: 28% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by NAJALYN: 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2011
It is not right to hit a woman at all. I regard any man doing that as highly irresponsible. No matter the provocation, the man must not hit the woman. The woman is the weaker sex, remember. What if in the process of hiting the woman she dies what happens? I know of men who rather than hit a woman would go out to avoid hiting her. God made man the head of the home. When man learns to play his role well, no woman will provoke him. The woman loves & respects a man who can take care of her & her kids. But where the reverse is the case, the woman reacts. And why should the man hit her for that? Even where a woman is wrong, it is just not right for a man to hit a woman.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2011
NAJALYN:

It is not right to hit a woman at all. I regard any man doing that as highly irresponsible. No matter the provocation, the man must not hit the woman. The woman is the weaker sex, remember. What if in the process of hiting the woman she dies what happens? I know of men who rather than hit a woman would go out to avoid hiting her. God made man the head of the home. When man learns to play his role well, no woman will provoke him. The woman loves & respects a man who can take care of her & her kids. But where the reverse is the case, the woman reacts. And why should the man hit her for that? Even where a woman is wrong, it is just not right for a man to hit a woman.

we passed that side our focus is on woman who hit,slap, beat man should they get away with it becoz she is weaker sex ?
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by dayokanu(m): 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2011
NAJALYN:

So is it right for a woman to hit a man?
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Brite02(m): 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2011
@topic, i dnt hit a gal 4 wat so eva, bt if she dos hit moi mayb as a result of chikin her or as a wifey. . . Mehnn nt bcoz she's weak n do anyhw hopin 2 go free, na lie. Immediately, i'l certainly triple it 4 her n wait 4 d consequences. .
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

we passed that side our focus is on woman who hit,slap, beat man should they get away with it becoz she is weaker sex ?
Says who?! undecided
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2011
ebila:

Says who?! undecided

says me

follow my post you will see

you are trying to force the thread be in high peak when its has reached its expiry date i.e we tackled every angles of issue and people cant go on repeating themselves
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

says me

follow my post you will see
U go fear na! U wan derail thread wey no be u start! Vamoose from here fast! angry angry angry
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by fk5(f): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2011
yea and yes
if a woman dont give u Womanliness, u are free 2 beat her and kill.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2011
ebila:

U go fear na! U wan derail thread wey no be u start! Vamoose from here fast! angry angry angry

i said follow my post in this thread see if i derailed it
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

i said follow my post in this thread see if i derailed it
I already did n u did.I started d thread to focus on women buh u are switchin attention to men.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2011
ebila:

I already did n u did.I started d thread to focus on women buh u are switchin attention to men.

remember we speak our own mind we aint here to respond the way you want or please you

we take the thread everywhere we want according to how tackle the issue at hand, you introduced the thread fine but dont make us blind by directing it to your own thinking and liking
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

remember we speak our own mind we aint here to respond the way you want or please you

we take the thread everywhere we want according to how tackle the issue at hand, you introduced the thread fine but dont make us blind by directing it to your own thinking and liking
Dat's d reason u hav d 'New Post' botton.Hit d botton on ur effin page man n don't derail dis.If u want to focus on a particular thing,use d 'New Post' botton! angry angry angry
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2011
ebila:

Dat's d reason u hav d 'New Post' botton.Hit d botton on your effin page man n don't derail dis.If u want to focus on a particular thing,use d 'New Post' botton! angry angry angry

dont be daft

why open thread when we can shift post in the same thread besides nothing new is being said by those who focusing only on the question you asked so why not turn the table with same subject in the same thread
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

dont be daft

why open thread when we can shift post in the same thread besides nothing new is being said by those who focusing only on the question you asked so why not turn the table with same subject in the same thread
See hw mature u can be?! undecided Suit urself man,dem no dey pay me!
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by chic2pimp(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2011
NAJALYN:

What If in the process of hitting the Man He dies, then what happens?

NAJALYN:

Are you for real? Or should I just take it that you are naive?
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2011
ebila:

See hw mature u can be?! undecided Suit urself man,dem no dey pay me!

it aint suiting  me am just telling not to control the thread lets us take the thread wherever we want based on what we are contributing
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Brite02(m): 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2011
chic2pimp:

What If in the process of hitting the Man He dies, then what happens?
Are you for real? Or should I just take it that you are naive?
lol! If d man dies, she goes court-free grin tongue bcoz she's a weeker vessel? Wel, mayb possible in dz corrupt system of ours. Bt if its d lady dat dies, mehnnn CNN wil publish d story, rite? cool
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by sms4real: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2011
hw can a guy hit up his wife wen he is not mad no matter what a lady will do to u has a man u must lean how to handle matter
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by lordimpaq(m): 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2011
@zim and ebila

wen r u guys gonna start hitting urselves undecided, take it easy both of ya wink

its just an online thread where anybody's entitled to his/her opinion, if u aint cool with it just ignore
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by NatureBoi1(m): 5:26am On Feb 22, 2011
cool
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by NatureBoi1(m): 5:31am On Feb 22, 2011
@topic, a responsible man wil NEVER hit his wifeman 4 any reason, cos there ar several ways 2 get back @ her without necessarily hittng her,
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by dayokanu(m): 7:10am On Feb 22, 2011
I would say any responsible human being be it man or woman would not hit another human

No responsible woman would hit a man and vice versa
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 8:21am On Feb 22, 2011
Nature Boi:

@topic, a responsible man wil NEVER hit his wifeman 4 any reason, cos there ar several ways 2 get back @ her without necessarily hittng her,
What if it was in self defense? Mrs.Chima asserted that self defense if the only excuse a man can use to hit a woman,what ur take?
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Pweety4me(f): 8:37am On Feb 22, 2011
ebila:

What if it was in self defense? Mrs.Chima asserted that self defense if the only excuse a man can use to hit a woman,what your take?
Did u just say self-defence? how can a man try 2 to defend himself by retaliating?that is not self-defence oo abi which kind defence be dat? u mean like life & death situation?na wa ooo u can't be comparing a man & woman in cases like this 4 real.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2011
Pweety4me:

Did u just say self-defence? how can a man try 2 to defend himself by retaliating?that is not self-defence oo abi which kind defence be dat? u mean like life & death situation?na wa ooo u can't be comparing a man & woman in cases like this 4 real.
Pweety,there r som women that r actually strong n could fight wif a man.Som women r very quick wif d hand!
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Pweety4me(f): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2011
ebila:

Pweety,there r som women that r actually strong n could fight wif a man.Som women r very quick wif d hand!
Yes i know, mehn dat's y u suppose know who u dey deal with before u try them grin, but tryna fight dem hey somebody go just collapse die. . .hhmph just run!!
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Ikandmc(f): 8:45am On Feb 22, 2011
What kind of question it is? It's never ok to hit a person, including woman!  It's interesting to see some responses on this topic. I am a women myself and would not tolerate this king behavior from any man!!!  What makes any man think that they any better than a woman? This is not a stone age any more!!!
[img][/img]
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Pweety4me(f): 8:46am On Feb 22, 2011
Ikandmc:

What kind of question it is? It's never ok to hit a person, including woman! It's interesting to see some responses on this topic. I am a women myself and would not tolerate this king behavior from any man!!! What makes any man think that they any better than a woman? This is not a stone age any more!!!
[img][/img]
cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2011
Ikandmc:

What kind of question it is? It's never ok to hit a person, including woman!  It's interesting to see some responses on this topic. I am a women myself and would not tolerate this king behavior from any man!!!  What makes any man think that they any better than a woman? This is not a stone age any more!!!
[img][/img]
I can see u're very emotional bout dis topic.If i am to react to d bold words,then i'd say it makes it excusable to hit a woman cos we r equal,don't u think?
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ochukoccna: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2011
Just a question, is giving a woman a hot slap hitting her? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by roymary: 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2011
^^^^

Nope! Thats beating the crap outta her.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ochukoccna: 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2011
roymary:

^^^^
Nope! Thats beating the crap outta her.
Not guilty then.
Yet going by your definition, it means many women get the crap beaten out of them daily.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Moment Of Love / 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. / Disadvantages Of Indecent Dressing Amongst Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.