Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) (112106 Views)

Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria / Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by sulmeza(m): 12:28am On Aug 24, 2020
Explorers:
Latefossen waterfall, Odda, Norway.
Beautiful!!!
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:16am On Aug 24, 2020
Visit YouTube, search 'Norway tour, time lapse, Norway trip, hike, adventure' or you can search by cities, towns and attraction sites.

You'll love the videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO8OJZFZT9s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smkkfUFk-jE

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 24, 2020
Explorers:
*. Population: 5,432,580

*. Total area: 385,207 km2 (148,729 sq mi)

If there's a competition for the most beautiful country on earth, Norway would surely be a podium contender.

They capture epic fjords, grand mountains, gravity-defying rock formations and impossibly picturesque island villages.

The great news for travellers is that the country's breathtaking natural wonders even those in remote corners can be explored with ease by train, cruise ship or by foot via hiking trails.

Visit YouTube, search 'Norway tour, time lapse, Norway trip, hike, adventure' or you can search by cities, towns and attraction sites. You will love the videos.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-7938735/amp/Spell-binding-pictures-Norways-epic-landscapes.html
The land of fjords... cool beautiful, no doubts.

But then, the most beautiful country on Earth isn't in Europe.

That's as far as I'm concerned. No apologies. Look up the Caribbean or the Pacific region. Now, those are tropical paradise.

3 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by blingxx(m): 6:35am On Aug 24, 2020
after seeing this someone will die in nigeria and still go to hell angry ...black man is cursed

19 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:24am On Aug 24, 2020
mansakhalifa:

The land of fjords... cool beautiful, no doubts.

But then, the most beautiful country on Earth isn't in Europe.

That's as far as I'm concerned. No apologies. Look up the Caribbean or the Pacific region. Now, those are tropical paradise.

Your opinion and what you see bro.

No doubt, Cayman islands, Dominica, Bahamas, Aruba, Saint Kitts, St mateen, Bora Bora are beautiful islands, paradise, with Beaches, resorts, sun, food/fruits/Drinks, and musics.

You can dive, speed boat, cruise, hike in some islands like Dominica and Martinique.

But when we talk about nature, sight seeing, sometimes it goes beyond just beaches and resorts.

Caribbeans(20 countries or more) received around 30million tourists in 2018.

Norway, one country, received 9.9million in 2018 (excluding tourists cruising the fjords on ships) with over 30million night stays in hotels.

There's a reason for the number bro, people visit Norway for both summer and winter.

You can speed boat, cruise ship, car ferry tours, hike, climb, see/hike glacier, nothern lights, cave, ice climb, ski, ice skate, boat raft, dive and lots more.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by RTSC: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2020
Vikings

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Donotread: 8:10am On Aug 24, 2020
nice shocked shocked
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:34am On Aug 24, 2020
Beremx please come and help me move to this country na. Even if is 2years work visa/permit.

5 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by mank1234(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2020
9.9m tourist a year?
If those tourist spend 1000 dollars each, that's $9.9b (3.76 trillion naira @ 380 to a dollar). That's from tourism alone.
Fishing dry o.
Oil and other mineral dey too o.

All for just a population of 5.4 million people.

That country is really blessed.

Explorers:

Your opinion and what you see bro.

Cayman islands, Dominica, Bahamas, Aruba, Saint Kitts, St mateen, Bora Bora are beautiful islands with Beaches, resorts, sun, food/fruits/Drinks, and musics.

You can dive, speed boat, cruise, hike in some islands like Dominica and Martinique.

But when we talk about nature, sight seeing, sometimes it goes beyond just beaches and resorts.

Caribbeans(20 countries or more) received around 30million tourists in 2018.

Norway, one country, received 9.9million in 2018 (excluding tourists cruising the fjords on ships) with over 30million night stays in hotels.

There's a reason for the number bro, people visit Norway for both summer and winter.

You can speed boat, cruise ship, car ferry tours, hike, climb, see/hike glacier, nothern lights, cave, ice climb, ski, ice skate, boat raft, dive and lots more.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2020
Beautiful, just beautiful.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Swipa: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2020
GOD's creation is so beautiful. Just wow. Thumbs up to Norwegians for keeping it that way.

7 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Beremx(f): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2020
Explorers:
Beremx please come and help me move to this country na. Even if is 2years work visa/permit.
Norway is my dream country. We will go there one day cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by 2Lynx(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2020
oseiwe:

All these shoulder to shoulder houses sef. Forget the fine pixels, this is slum standard worldwide.

Slum ke na their pattern.....the same way the US of A has a distinct housing pattern that isn't common anywhere...Norway is one of the most beautiful country, most western countries has nothing compared to it..

US = Condominiums
Uk = Apartment building e.t.c
Nigeria = duplex e.t.c

9 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by 2Lynx(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2020
Explorers:

Well, ive not seen any physically.

But based on what ive seen on the internet, documentaries, Norway youtube channels that ive seen, Instagram/Facebook pages, i can say Japan is beautiful but not than Norway.

The landscapes, mountains, lakes, waterfall, cruise, glaciers, Northern lights in Norway is second to none. My opinion.

You can google most Naturally beautiful countries on earth, you won't see Japan. You see Norway, Canada, Switzerland, US(Colorado, Washington State, Utah, Montana), and mostly Europe.

Japan is beautiful but these Scandinavian countries are on another level entirely

7 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2020
2Lynx:

Japan is beautiful but these Scandinavian countries are on another level entirely

Scandinavian na another level bro.

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2020
mank1234:
9.9m tourist a year?
If those tourist spend 1000 dollars each, that's $9.9b (3.76 trillion naira @ 380 to a dollar). That's from tourism alone.
Fishing dry o.
Oil and other mineral dey too o.

All for just a population of 5.4 million people.

That country is really blessed.

I learnt the figure is still on the low side because many tourists came in through the land border and water(cruise ships).

And excluding citizen tourists on vacations, travelling within the country and spending money in hotels, on food/drinks, and tourist attractions/sites.

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2020
Beremx:
Norway is my dream country. We will go there one day cheesy

I pray o.

Lalasticlala
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
nams77:

Please one more thing. What about getting a scholarship down there. Any idea?
Thank you so much

You have to search for them, trust me, if you put in your all into it, you will get something. I say so because I have experienced something similar - pursue something you really want and getting it. It is all about determination and perseverance. Though, I know about a scholarship to the University of Helsinki but could not continue because as a Nigerian, the school requested for my transcripts to be sent by the institution. However, that was during Christmas, so I missed it. Meanwhile, as an instance; for Singaporeans, the individual can send his/her transcripts directly to the institution.

Other than that, I have no idea regarding pursuing a postgraduate degree in any scandinavian country.

8 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by MMXX: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
See how the images is sweeting my eyes cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by optm(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Wow Amazingly beautiful .
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by anonimi: 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Gerrard59:
Nigeria should become a rich country with relatively low unemployment rate, functioning economy, a responsive government, strong institutions etc., and the Nigerian passport will be strong. Being rich is enough, which is why a Malaysian passport affords its holders free entry to over 170 countries, 15+ more than Africa's highest - Seychelles.

In fact, the decline in the strength of the Nigerian passport has been horrible. Ten years ago, a Nigerian passport was visa free to 76 countries, today? It's 46. With a ballooning population but persistently weak economic growth, I forsee it plummeting to 20-25 in the next fifteen years.

Sweet Jesus embarassed

Informative.
I have scanned a few of your posts and they are in a similar frame. We need to see more comments from people like you dominate this nairaland, instead of those that encourage us to sink further into our demoralising situation.
Kudos.

21 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Explorers(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
Gerrard59:

Nigeria should become a rich country with relatively low unemployment rate, functioning economy, a responsive government, strong institutions etc., and the Nigerian passport will be strong. Being rich is enough, which is why a Malaysian passport affords its holders free entry to over 170 countries, 15+ more than Africa's highest - Seychelles.

In fact, the decline in the strength of the Nigerian passport has been horrible. Ten years ago, a Nigerian passport was visa free to 76 countries, today? It's 46. With a ballooning population but persistently weak economic growth, I forsee it plummeting to 20-25 in the next fifteen years.

Sweet Jesus embarassed

Even the 46, almost 40 of them will send you back at the poe if you don't have much to do there.

8 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
anonimi:

Informative.
I have scanned a few of your posts and they are in a similar frame. We need to see more comments from people like you dominate this nairaland, instead of those that encourage us to sink further into our demoralising situation.
Kudos.

My pleasure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by nams77: 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
Gerrard59:

You have to search for them, trust me, if you put in your all into it, you will get something. I say so because I have experienced something similar - pursue something you really want and getting it. It is all about determination and perseverance. Though, I know about a scholarship to the University of Helsinki but could not continue because as a Nigerian, the school requested for my transcripts to be sent by the institution. However, that was during Christmas, so I missed it. Meanwhile, as an instance; for Singaporeans, the individual can send his/her transcripts directly to the institution.

Other than that, I have no idea regarding pursuing a postgraduate degree in any scandinavian country.
Thank you bro. Appreciate
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by 2Lynx(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
Explorers:

Scandinavian na another level bro.

Swears their landscapes go make even an ameture photographer be like pro...na Paradise bro...
Hope you doing good sir

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by samuelpeters(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
oz4real83:
If not that the Nigerian international passport is very useless and can only take u to hungry and meaningless countries, these are interesting places to see the beauty of nature. I envy the citizens of those countries whose passports are powerful enough to visit anywhere in the world and at anytime without the stress of queuing at embassies for visas that have 99% chance of not being grantedembarassed
You, yourself imagine if the Nigerian Passport is that powerful grin
The Streets of Lagos and ABJ go dn empty.

13 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Openbusiness: 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
If they give me Norway visa and USA visa to pick one for permanent relocation, I swear na Norway I dey go oh. Very wonderful country. Free university, even for foreigners. Free this free that. Nawa. Na this type we dey call Government. The Nigeria type, u call them regime or junta. They are too irresponsible and useless to be called a government.

21 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Emmanuelolu1000: 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
wow. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by robosky02(m): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Grovemaster: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
Amazing!
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by HappyCanadian: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
Newfoundland and Labrador has this type of Landscape and beauty too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

New Zealand Skilled Worker Category / Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning / The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.