Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. (79389 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by IYANGBALI: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dorcas Dorcas wehdone ma
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by simplepee(f): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
Red lights everywhere. Ruuuun

1 Like

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by abdullahi45: 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ugaboy:
My guy go just browse your puna with airtel 4G network N leave to connect with his taste.
you obsessed, with your story, the guy nothing special about, he just believe he can u anytime

Correct and the girl don fall already. She is even ready to s*x him. It is very clear that the girl is just infatuated with the guy and I am sure once the guy gets what he wants he will just dash away as usual.

Girl, use your head. Have some self-esteem and revive your self-value..
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by HolyTitus(m): 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
You're dangerously plying 'all men are the same' route darling - if you know, you know

1 Like

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Decryptor(m): 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dorcas23:
There is this guy I just recently started talking to. He's very good looking and intelligent and dresses well. He is my type and we have so many interests in common. I'm already falling in love with him but I haven't told him. I'm still trying to take it slow. I have not had sex with him yet but I want to. He told me he is in love with me and I was so excited to hear it but I hid my excitement because I'm still confused about his intentions.

The problem is that whenever I try to become vulnerable with him like texting him early in the morning to ask how his night was, he will ignore my texts for days and then call me out of the blue as if nothing happened. But other times he will call me multiple times and talk on the phone like we were dating.

Yesterday after ignoring my texts for over 24hrs he called me and said I should come over to his place. I've never been to his place before. I was already on my way when he called me to tell me that a lady visited him and she is spending the night at his place. He apologized and told me not to be offended. I acted all cool and told him some other time. He hasn't texted or called me since. I'm confused. I know we aren't dating but why would he even tell me this?

Alpha Male! My kind of guy!

There are only 100 guys like this in the whole of Nigeria

Not all these simps that thanks ladies on Facebook for accepting their friend request!

6 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by abdullahi45: 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
blackpanthar:

missimelda01 pls help...

Dear sister, UNTIL YOU DEFINE THE RELATIONSHIP.... do no go to his place alone... else you will enter an ENTANGLEMENT.

You have made yourself cheap by being available for him and falling for the things he does.... BUILD YOUR WALLS WELL O... because definitely he will sleep with the girl who visited him... and you will go another day and enter SET.

A GUY CAN SLEEP WITH YOU WITHOUT PLANNING TO DATE OR MARRY YOU.

You will just be Hot-FRIENDS-WITH-BENEFITS....

If the girls he has slept with are not CLEAN health-wise OR spiritually... then you will also be INFECTED.

Sister, if you really want a relationship that will lead to marriage... then have enough DIGNITY to wait for him to propose and inform your parents and friends and start planning your life together without SEX.

Else, you will fall for the NEXT guy after him and soon you will hate yourself and hate men.

IT IS EASIER TO SAY NO WHEN IT HAS NOT STARTED.... be wise, be warned.
bye

A very good advice to prevent a case of feminazi and "all men and scum" temperament in near future. I hope she humbly follows the advice.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nolongthing88(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
Maybe the guy was trying to know how she will react. My take.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Queenoffucks(f): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Poster

Fvck him
Fvck him again just to be sure you fvcked him the first time.

Then fvck you

Queenoffucks
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Afrib(m): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Contraceptive; What Every Lady Needs To Know - Dr Precious Omokhefe
@ Source
https://afrib.org.ng/?p=1445
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Yankee101: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Na badt guy
You no gree gimme cookie, but I like you, so you no go mind if I kill conji outside while we still dey like each other?

Walk away from him for your sanity

It's very disrespectful. He was supposed to send back the other girl, not you, if he had any modicum of respect for you

1 Like

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by alizma: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
jnrcess:
You're already falling in love with him? It's obvious that you don't know what love is or you might just be too blind to see you are walking into a trap. Well good luck.
Now that you think she doesn't know what love is, can you come and help her fall in love for the guy in a wise way because all that matters here is that she wants to fall in love.
I hate when others thing they can leave life for other people.
If you have advise for her give it and move on. Who are you to define what love is for another person?
There are people who fall in love because of the kind of voice, dressing style, fluency in certain language, body structure etc.that the other person has and in this the lady already said they guy is her type of person yet you are head strong on defining what love is to her.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by joyandfaith: 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dorcas23:
I've read every comment so far.

First of all I'm not cheap. All this while he has been the one telling me he loves me. I've never said I love you too in response. I've not even made any straight declaration of love. Like I said I've taken things slow. I've never even put myself in a position where he would have the opportunity to touch me.

He is my friend and he invited me to his place. Declining would have been impolite so I agreed. He said he wasn't expecting the female friend to visit and that he stylishly tried to discharge her but she didn't want to leave and he apologized to me.

Some people are saying I should use my brain. How am I not using my brain? I haven't made any decision I regret yet.

never visit a guy alone unless he has been in your place and knows one of your people probably parents.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
intruder15:

I don't know about other guys. But what I just highlighted is not applicable to me. Nigeria is stressful enough to add a lady that will be stressing me with mind games.

I will walk away. Not because I don't care. But I don't just have the energy for mind games. Love should be mutual and not a game. Nigerian stress is enough already.
lies,men naturally don't value anything they get cheaply,if all ladies know this,then they won't be falling prey to all this blokos boys
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Dalby(m): 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
BiggyB242:
He's obviously a player but painful thing no matter the advice you get from here you will still press on.

Like saying goes "they always love the bad boys"

That is not obvious, it is a possibility. It could be that he is trying to gauge what effects that would have on her. Trying to stir up the pot. She likes him and has been pretending she doesn't

1 Like

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by kolade560: 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
Gone are the days guys persuade ladies, this days na yes or no and we move on.

5 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by abdullahi45: 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
Truvel:
Dorcas23, Be Plain 2 Us. What Do U Want 4rm Him? Sex Or Love?

The answer is apparent from her post:

He is my type and we have so many interests in common. I'm already falling in love with him but I haven't told him. I'm still trying to take it slow. I have not had sex with him yet but I want to. He told me he is in love with me and I was so excited to hear it but I hid my excitement because I'm still confused about his intentions.

I hope it won't end in premium tears and toxic misandrism..
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by AfroKnight: 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
These are the kind of guys that get the girls. cheesy

Polite nice guys will be begging OP for a single date she will be doing shakara olooje. But one ruffian will be breaking her heart even before they start dating but it’s him she wants. She can see heartbreak in the offing but she still wants to plunge in head first.

Madam, join queue if you truly want him. That’s how to show your seriousness. tongue Orisirisi.

9 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by kolade560: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
abdullahi45:

Correct and the girl don fall already. She is even ready to s*x him. It is very clear that the girl is just infatuated with the guy and I am sure once the guy gets what he wants he will just dash away as usual.

Girl, use your head. Have some self-esteem and revive your self-value..

which self value??
will u marry her when she clock 39 years without husband??
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by abdullahi45: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
kolade560:

which self value??
will u marry her when she clock 39 years without husband??

Oh oh. And are you ready to marry a slut with no self-value and dignity?

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by intruder15(m): 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
Zzor:
lies, men naturally don't value anything they get cheaply,if all ladies know this,then they won't be falling prey to all this blokos boys

I can only speak for myself. I can't speak for 'Men'.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by kikelomojessy(f): 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dorcas23:
I've read every comment so far.

First of all I'm not cheap. All this while he has been the one telling me he loves me. I've never said I love you too in response. I've not even made any straight declaration of love. Like I said I've taken things slow. I've never even put myself in a position where he would have the opportunity to touch me.

He is my friend and he invited me to his place. Declining would have been impolite so I agreed. He said he wasn't expecting the female friend to visit and that he stylishly tried to discharge her but she didn't want to leave and he apologized to me.

Some people are saying I should use my brain. How am I not using my brain? I haven't made any decision I regret yet.

Check out most of the replies u got, they are from guys. They are telling u how their fellow guy wants to play u and u are forming wise.

You needed and and here they are!

1 Like

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by kolade560: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
De0ne11:
lol.. the guy na player.. sharp guy

That's what they do. They will give you a sign that make you think they like you then start ignoring your messages so that you can fall crazily for them. Ladies fall more for those who starve them with attention and act like they don't care than guys that give them all their attention. Please do not fall for this.

Once you visit him, the next thing you notice is that you will have sex with him. He will make a move for you to sleep with him. This is what we calle dicked and dumped.

If at all you want to know whether he likes you or not, please define the relationship. Ask him what his intentions are. Use your brain.
she has made up her mind to Bleep and she will....that's women for u. until she make mistake her eyes won't clear.

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by FuckThaMod: 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
The funny thing is that after all these advices y'all are giving to Op, she'll still do what she wants to do. It's hard to convince a girl who is already in love to look the other way until she learns the hard way. I'm a player too and i know when these babes are forming hard to get due to the fact they know a nigga is a player. Na just small thing go still appease them to come falling on your laps.. All girls are cheap and secretly love players. As a nigga, all you need to do is play your cards right

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
addictiv:
The guy is playing you... Ignore him for 1 month then decide if you want to continue with the friendship or not... During the 1 month break.. Accept no calls from him... If he calls too much tell him you re busy and will talk to him later. Make yourself scarce in every way to him. Gain attention by denying him yours... After one month make ur intentions known and define your relationship with him.
But the truth is I know you won't listen to this advice, I know you will end up being used and dumped by him because you re falling for the wrong guy.
1month, person wey wan fuwadu?
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by kolade560: 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
abdullahi45:

Oh oh. And are you ready to marry a slut with no self-value and dignify?

she already said she want to Bleep him, u can't stop DAT. that's woman for u

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by sonofmercy2000(m): 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
Receive sense

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
kikelomojessy:

Check out most of the replies u got, they are from guys. They are telling u how their fellow guy wants to play u and u are forming wise.

You needed and and here they are!
na fish brain...she go create another thread. grin
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by abdullahi45: 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
kolade560:

she already said she want to Bleep him, u can't stop DAT. that's woman for u

Yeah sure. I was actually only expressing my opinion. Is that a misdemeanor now?

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by mypains: 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
jnrcess:
You're already falling in love with him? It's obvious that you don't know what love is or you might just be too blind to see you are walking into a trap. Well good luck.
This guy she is dealing with has game and he is a smooth criminal... the babe done fall finishhhhhh grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Uptown7(m): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
You're about to get played and dumped but it's all good !!!
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Mydazz(m): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
I got one advice for you,.... Like oldies? Listen to Shalamar Make That Move
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by AreaFada2: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
Op, how old are you?

The guy has already read you. He knows he doesn't have to do much to get you laid.

How you go forward from here will determine many things.
No matter how much you have fallen in love, do not show it foolishly.

All the advise here won't make any difference though. You will run into his arms any way and get played.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.