Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? (36485 Views)

Please Help,how Will I Not Marry Her And Not Hurt Her Much / I Love Him But Said No Because I Don't Wanna Hurt Him / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by MarieSucre(f): 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Intrepid01:

Lol...what a huge blow from an unsuspecting person. Babe, calm down and take water. I didn’t insinuate anything negative but reality. So pls stop crying more than the bereaved.
You actually do sound like a victim you know.

No be only reality, na railway. Ogbeni stop Nollywood movies, there is no reality in which a woman will suffer because she rejected you. Even the ones that are in relationships but have ported last minute to marry someone else, what has happened to them? You better wake up from your fantasy. There is no divine vengeance anywhere.
Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by MarieSucre(f): 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
Maj196:
Biitch please undecided... You don't know shiit

You that know something, how your life be?
Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by kenigwe18: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
ImaIma1:

There is nothing wrong with a relationship/marriage developing from a friendship. So, if he started catching feelings, it's expected.

But since the issue is that he is not your spec, I suggest you reduce the time spent with him to the minimum to help him.

Though, you are two single people with possibilities, love can blossoms if you let it.

Hmmm yinmu
Reverse would be the case when she reach 30 grin
Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by Maj196(m): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
MarieSucre:

You that know something, how your life be?
Mumu grin... So becuz me and you dey nairaland you think everyone here is your class abi? Sweerry, you would wish for my life wink
Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by MarieSucre(f): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
Maj196:
Mumu grin... So becuz me and you dey nairaland you think everyone here is your class abi? Sweerry, you would wish for my life wink

Classy person wey dey vex say woman no wan dey with man wey no get money, that one na classy?

If you were truly classy, you won't be wailing about the woman at, but I guess it's easy to tell big lies behind the screen about how classy you are.
Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by Curvinus(m): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
rickyboss333:
He has a great career, intelligent and all but not my spec, and I'm not attracted to him.

This really gat me thinking... I guess when girls talk about thier spec, it just simply has everything to do with physical appearance FIRST b4 other qualities.
Finally someone has atleast admitted that sexual attraction is actually more important to babes than bank account attraction grin

Well to contribute 2 d matter on ground... U n I know ur not attracted to him, and deep down inside u, u know u never will. Ur already doing a good job by pulling out gradually, there is no better way to pull out from him without hurting him. If he's mature enough, he will understand.

I keep telling these slowpokes that looks is what matters the most to most women in 2020 and they still don't get it. In today's dating scene, women are as visual if not more than men. So, if a woman don't find you hot, it is over. In fact it never began, except of course she is whooring herself to you for resources.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by Maj196(m): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
MarieSucre:

Classy person wey dey vex say woman no wan dey with man wey no get money, that one na classy?

If you were truly classy, you won't be wailing about the woman at, but I guess it's easy to tell big lies behind the screen about how classy you are.
Why e con dey pepper you for body naa. Abi you dey find rich BF wey you no see tongue
Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by bluefilm: 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
MarieSucre:
[s]I'm sure your male friends also refer to you as their husband too. Since y'all want to act ignorant here.It's like y'all don't read a story to understand. Y'all just open your mouth waaaaah[/s]

Onye bukwa onye ala nkea bikonu?

Nne biko zuzulu si ebea puo ka mmadu fu uzo.

Aturu iberibe.
Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by MarieSucre(f): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Maj196:
Why e con dey pepper you for body naa. Abi you dey find rich BF wey you no see tongue

Mtchewww
Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by MarieSucre(f): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
bluefilm:

Onye bukwa onye ala nkea bikonu?

Nne biko zuzulu si ebea puo ka mmadu fu uzo.

Aturu iberibe.

Shut up biko
Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by bluefilm: 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
MarieSucre:

Shut up biko

Ewu awusa
Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by MarieSucre(f): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
bluefilm:

Ewu awusa

Says someone called bluefilm.
Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by stanliwise(m): 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
rickyboss333:
He has a great career, intelligent and all but not my spec, and I'm not attracted to him.

This really gat me thinking... I guess when girls talk about thier spec, it just simply has everything to do with physical appearance FIRST b4 other qualities.
Finally someone has atleast admitted that sexual attraction is actually more important to babes than bank account attraction grin

Well to contribute 2 d matter on ground... U n I know ur not attracted to him, and deep down inside u, u know u never will. Ur already doing a good job by pulling out gradually, there is no better way to pull out from him without hurting him. If he's mature enough, he will understand.
That is never true, a person begin to appear attractive when comfort begins to set in. If you have a lively vibe and and and you look classy. Your chances of not being attractive is high.
Fresh, clean looks also add to the stack.
The most of all that get girls going is how smooth you flow and how lively you appear to be. This means many things sha. Some girls like bad boys l and if you look like so then fine.
Some like funny and fashionable guys, if you are that then fine.
Some like very mature man who have 1000 years old mind and if your that then fine.
Some just love money and material, if you have it fine.
You can’t replace one for another. Attractive is one natural blessing but it wouldn’t attract a material girl or a girl who likes boyfriend that can take her to party and rock
Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by bluefilm: 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
MarieSucre:

Says someone called bluefilm.

Nne biko jebe n'enwero m time gi kita, I nugo?

Enwero m efe ndi ala.
Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by stanliwise(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
[img][/img]
Curvinus:

I keep telling these slowpokes that looks is what matters the most to most women in 2020 and they still don't get it. In today's dating scene, women are as visual if not more than men. So, if a woman don't find you hot, it is over. In fact it never began, except of course she is whooring herself to you for resources.
Hot doesn’t mean face? Girls and boys are out there for fantasy. Guy like fine girls to show to friends, well cultured girl to show to mom and a hoe to for a party. Same goes to the female gender. Although there are people who are exceptions and choose one kind preferred quality any time and any day which is where you could have a point.
Don’t get it twisted
Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by jaxxy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
MarieSucre:

If it's based on your own experience then you're being Subjective not Objective. Know the difference.

Lol and other gals I’ve known. I have a good number of female frnds. I hear stories grin
Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by MarieSucre(f): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
bluefilm:

Nne biko jebe n'enwero m time gi kita, I nugo?

Enwero m efe ndi ala.
ok.
Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by MarieSucre(f): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
jaxxy:

Lol and other gals I’ve known. I have a good number of female frnds. I hear stories grin

Okay and?

What does that have to do with this? Tons of people have know guys too who, let's say assault and rape women, is that also valid as a statistic here?
Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by Maj196(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
MarieSucre:

Mtchewww
Who do you like dis
Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by ehix89(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
MarieSucre:

That's what I mean.
alright
Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by jaxxy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
MarieSucre:

Okay and?

What does that have to do with this? Tons of people have know guys too who, let's say assault and rape women, is that also valid as a statistic here?

I’m not passing a judgement just an advice and she still has to weigh her options and decide. My statistics are not enough to decide and probably no statistics is bt he can always listen to opinions or can’t u? I’m sure that why she’s here.

Note she asked shud she go with the flow or cut it off. And if cut it off how best she shud do that so it was kinda open. undecided
Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by Intrepid01(m): 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
MarieSucre:

No be only reality, na railway. Ogbeni stop Nollywood movies, there is no reality in which a woman will suffer because she rejected you. Even the ones that are in relationships but have ported last minute to marry someone else, what has happened to them? You better wake up from your fantasy. There is no divine vengeance anywhere.

Mummy wa, and again I say, calm down and drink water. Stop crying more than the bereaved.

And your moniker happens to be my favorite actor in Prison break. He was a definition of “loyalty” in that movie. I hope the word “loyalty” rings a bell��
Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by Curvinus(m): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
stanliwise:
[img][/img]Hot doesn’t mean face? Girls and boys are out there for fantasy. Guy like fine girls to show to friends, well cultured girl to show to mom and a hoe to for a party. Same goes to the female gender. Although there are people who are exceptions and choose one kind preferred quality any time and any day which is where you could have a point.
Don’t get it twisted

You really have no grasp. Truth is boys love fine girls. Girls love fine boys. Average people would try and dellude themselves until the penny drops.

The only pretty girl who would sleep with a guy she doesnt find hot is doing so out of selfish benefits, including those that are desperate to settle.

If you doubt me, just try to have a look into the social media profile of any hot guy you know and see the 7th wonders that would depress you. Girls you would kill for sending nudes for free and begging to meet and fk. The same girls that wont reply your dms.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by maiquel: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
MarieSucre:

Imagine if she had said this exact words to him and posted about it on nairaland, it's the same you guys that will come and start shouting about how women are rude kini kan kini kan. What do you guys want exactly?

Hey, no one can please everyone, however we should always strive to do what is just and right. What's the right thing to do here...

If you don't have interest in a person, the least you can do is give them room to find someone who can give them what they want, and in this case that means telling him tsohe best you can offer is friendship. You don't want to lead him on, waiting for him to ask you out be for you now burst his bobble. I believe the two of them aren't in doubt about what is happening. Definitely the Op knows this guy likes her...
You don't know what clarity does in a man's life.

My friend of 4 years told me she can only be friends and I respected her decision. I currently have the sweetest girl in the world and my friend is still my friend. No hard feelings.
Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by stanliwise(m): 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
Curvinus:

You really have no grasp. Truth is boys love fine girls. Girls love fine boys. Average people would try and dellude themselves until the penny drops.

The only pretty girl who would sleep with a guy she doesnt find hot is doing so out of selfish benefits, including those that are desperate to settle.

If you doubt me, just try to have a look into the social media profile of any hot guy you know and see the 7th wonders that would depress you. Girls you would kill for sending nudes for free and begging to meet and fk. The same girls that wont reply your dms.

No girl don’t reply my DM. Because I know the kind(e.g sugar daddy and the ones looking for someone to take them to Dubai, those kind) of girls that won’t reply my DM. So I won’t even bother sending cause I am not the type of guy that tell big lies of my achievements. I don’t know how many girls you have been with sha.
Attraction works differently than you think, some girls have so many cute guys around but a looking for the ones to take them to party, drink and smoke. Some are looking for husband, ones they hear marriage, they start running errands for you. Some like fine boys and neat clean guys. Some like rich and big boys e.g Hushpuppi. Money is an addiction.
Some like sex and sex and sex.
If you carry only beauty for head and meet the wrong match na long thing you dey, premium tears.
Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by shepherd316: 3:06pm On May 08, 2021
Benwallt:
so a stack n demoralised illiterate like you wants to upgrade yourself to literate level. Scram boy. Pack what is left of your perforated life n walk walk yourself into oblivion.

You need training and reprogramming, you mistook my words of advice for insult, grow up kid
Re: How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? by Benwallt(m): 4:06pm On May 08, 2021
shepherd316:

You need training and reprogramming, you mistook my words of advice for insult, grow up kid
shit happens mehn. Everybody is on the edge. My apologies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? / Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? / Kupe Boy, Jimseuh And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.