Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship (51623 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Dr Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Takes The Coronavirus Hand Washing Challenge(VIDEO) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by TheChameleon: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2020
PassingShot:
Reading most of the comments here truly confirms that we are dealing with a lost generation of the Nigerian youths.

You know the quality of education in Nigeria is pretty bad.

Would be funny if she still doesn't get this post ...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by anonimi: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2020
Asianjollof007:
After una spoil nigeria finish, they'll use the money gotten from that crumbled country to acquire citizenship of a well-built country. All these naija politicians no go die well, if dem no build america well una go like am?

When did she become a politician

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2020
rentAcock:
Sad. Another one who has chosen to flee instead of fight.
Another Ivy league educated scholar who could change Nigeria for the better has decided to switch sides.
This is very sad, she will be remembered as a loser
She gave up because she lacks foresight

Me and my household will never flee or beg the white man for visa, greecard or citizenship. We will continue to fight and do all we can for the betterment of this country.

Really? Did you even read the passage to decipher her reasons? And did it say she is fleeing Nigeria? Do you know the meaning of dual citizenship?

Hope you know you're not even worth to dust her sandals when it comes to what she has done for Nigeria? I don't like poor reasoning and typing!

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by Deborah98(f): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2020
Who no like better thing grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by Yankee101: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2020
So madam you can't be our president again?

Dem go even let you become minister?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by sweetrace(f): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2020
rentAcock:
Another Ivy league educated scholar who could change Nigeria for the better has decided to switch sides.

Me and my household will never flee or beg the white man for visa, greecard or citizenship. We will continue to fight and do all we can for the betterment of this country.

You sound so noble, but ignorant. She still has her Nigerian citizenship. Having dual citizenship only gives her a wider and better platform to keep being relevant worldwide.

9 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by anonimi: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2020
TheChameleon:
You know the quality of education in Nigeria is pretty bad.
Would be funny if she still doesn't get this post ...

The quality of education is bad for understandable reasons

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026486_buharinoschool_jpeg7b091b4b2030902d513c2f395f96a19d

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by oladipojesse(m): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2020
rentAcock:

This is no doubt one of the most mediocre comments I have seen in a long time. Sometimes, keep quiet, you might be considered wise.

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by Merimental(m): 7:57am On Sep 03, 2020
tysontim:

Taa I know if you get America citizenship you'll grab it with both hands

who wan give am b4 grin

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by marsman: 7:57am On Sep 03, 2020
rentAcock:

Gbam
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by anonimi: 7:57am On Sep 03, 2020
Yankee101:
So madam you can't be our president again?
Dem go even let you become minister?

Na where she been tell you sey she want be our president?
Is being our president the only way to impact our country positively

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by wickyyolo: 7:58am On Sep 03, 2020
rentAcock:

She fought and won her battles. What have u ever achieved?

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by oluwaahmed: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2020
rentAcock:

She has paid her dues to this country and deserves to be wished well by all Nigerians. You that is talking will even leave your family and claim single for tourist visa just to enter US. BTW, she did not beg for it, she had the opportunity of going to collect it for years but chose no to because of service to her nation. You think US is nigeria where you will use your money to obtain favors. You think to obtain citizenship you just stroll in to the US embassy and ask for it? A lot of ignorance from you, don't seem like a matured mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by anonimi: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2020
rentAcock:

You will continue to fight by renting out your cockk for breeding and pleasure?
Or fight by doing what exactly please?

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by Lipscomb(m): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2020
My position on this woman has always been tough. She is a rogue and born to rule mentality. She admired power than anything.

Her incompetence in some positions she held was another evidence that she is overweight individual. Okonjo iwella has been use by western world to exploit Africa. This woman send Nigeria to recession and till today we are yet to recover from recession.

I have never seen a situation whereby federal government borrow money to pay workers. During her tenure no improvement and she wasn't done anything spectacular.
rentAcock:

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by MosheDayan: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2020
why are people not taking the useless Nigerian citizenship? imagine if we spilt, no one would want to be an Arewa terrorist. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by NaMeAboki: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2020
Sell out - not to be trusted with our national secrets.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by juman(m): 8:00am On Sep 03, 2020
Wow, God bless americans.

They are good people but they have bad leaders.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by rigarmortis: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2020
rentAcock:

its a strategic move, did you even red the write up.

she has worked there for over 25 years and didnt take it.

this time around its strategic, and not what you think

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by noblealuu: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2020
rentAcock:

Keep quiet and go read up what dual citizenship entails.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by lomprico(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2020
what crime can I commit so that they will deport me from nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by Asianjollof007: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2020
anonimi:

When did she become a politician
No, na farmer she be nah
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by DexterousOne(m): 8:02am On Sep 03, 2020
rentAcock:

Stupid talk
After all she did for this ungrateful country (especially during her first stint) how was she paid back?

The Nigeian people (majority) have chosen a self destruct path
You cant help a man who have chosen to finish himself undecided

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by juman(m): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2020
NaMeAboki:
Sell out - not to be trusted with our national secrets.

I laugh sö much.
Do we have any national secret?

Nigeria is not a real country.
One nigeria is a failure.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by ArticleBeast: 8:05am On Sep 03, 2020
tysontim:

Taa I know if you get America citizenship you'll grab it with both hands
Even Honduras citizenship the human being go take off, demolish family house for village

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by TheEnlightenedO(m): 8:06am On Sep 03, 2020
Says a man or woman who will jump at any opportunity to get a green card if offered, my guy shift
rentAcock:

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by oneeast3: 8:06am On Sep 03, 2020
America is truly the only world power. God continue to bless America
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by Bigchristo: 8:06am On Sep 03, 2020
rentAcock:

She never flee,that’s what has affected her so far in getting voted for regarding holding international offices in her career, don’t have problem with understanding.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by kingsvictor2: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2020
post=93517891:

Hmmmmmmm, this is deep!
Only the wise can understand.
For a former presidential candidate in our nation,
This speaks volume.

God bless you so much for this.
And may God bless your parents for giving us a wise man like you.

We Rise!

NB,
They won't even allow us to post in peace anymore!
Seun, Mynd44, Dominique, Justwise take note please!
Life is not that serious to be taken seriously!

#BringBackOurComment!!
We broke no rules!!!
when last did u eat rice? Lol. ooh I remember u couldn't afford t.fare to go and buy it, fuel is now N152. our darling president is doing well

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by Lipscomb(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2020
Just shut up and stop being stupid. You have no clue on what that op pen down. Meanwhile if you have your money you can acquire US citizenship.
oluwaahmed:

She has paid her dues to this country and deserves to be wished well by all Nigerians. You that is talking will even leave your family and claim single for tourist visa just to enter US. BTW, she did not beg for it, she had the opportunity of going to collect it for years but chose no to because of service to her nation. You think US is nigeria where you will use your money to obtain favors. You think to obtain citizenship you just stroll in to the US embassy and ask for it? A lot of ignorance from you, don't seem like a matured mind.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship by Asianjollof007: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2020
MosheDayan:
why are people not taking the useless Nigerian citizenship? imagine if we spilt, no one would want to be an Arewa terrorist. grin

You don finish them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo / Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza / 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.