Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? (14077 Views)

Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Palehair: 2:49am On Sep 07, 2020
khiaa:

Exactly, it's all about attraction. I couldn't have said it better, you are attracted to women as well as men, you may prefer one over the other but the attraction is still there.
I am not in one bit attracted to women. I tend to see myself as homoflexible. Sexuality is fluid

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khiaa(f): 4:37am On Sep 07, 2020
Palehair:

I am not in one bit attracted to women. I tend to see myself as homoflexible. Sexuality is fluid

Just more descriptions to cause more complications and confusion. undecided So it's LGBTQ and H now! I will stick with Alphabet people that way you're free to add more as we go along. tongue
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khiaa(f): 4:46am On Sep 07, 2020
HuntSon:
A lovely afternoon to the queers and the LGBTQ community.

I saw a post sometime about grievances from gay people about the things they dislike in the community, so I decided to bring it up.

Is there anything you've noticed that you disliked about the community?

What's your definition of Queer?
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Powerfly(f): 7:54am On Sep 07, 2020
0KNM:
Makes it more shameful
and how is that your business mr?
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by FuckHomophobes: 8:04am On Sep 07, 2020
0KNM:

Makes it more shameful

Bby how far nah? kiss
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Palehair: 9:51am On Sep 07, 2020
khiaa:

Just more descriptions to cause more complications and confusion. undecided So it's LGBTQ and H now! I will stick with Alphabet people that way you're free to add more as we go along. tongue
There's a + or a Q which encompasses other orientations so yes the H is among
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
Powerfly:

and how is that your business mr?
It is my business cuz you putting it out here in our face
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Powerfly(f): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
0KNM:

It is my business cuz you putting it out here in our face

you're on a gay thread and you say i'm putting my sexuality in 'our face'. Who tha f*ck is 'our'?
You can hug tha transformer for all i care.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
Powerfly:

you're on a gay thread and you say i'm putting my sexuality in 'our face'. Who tha f*ck is 'our'?
You can hug tha transformer for all i care.

No gay discussion is allowed on this forum as clearly stated by the owner. If you want a platform for your discussion, you can create your own gayland or something
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
0KNM:

No gay discussion is allowed on this forum as clearly stated by the owner. If you want a platform for your discussion, you can create your own gayland or something
please leave dude. Na wa ooo.
The forum owner would've closed it

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Powerfly(f): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
0KNM:

And how about minding ya business Mr? Na your forum?..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
Powerfly:

And how about minding ya business Mr? Na your forum?..
I will mind my business when you take your sodomy off this platform
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Powerfly(f): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
0KNM:
I will mind my business when you take your sodomy off this platform
get off my mention.. You pathetic & homophobic venom spitting sapien.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Powerfly:

get off my mention.. You pathetic & homophobic venom spitting sapien.
you shameless anti-nature lady can’t tell me to get off your mention. I will quote you as many times as I want. As long as you keep throwing your disgusting self in our face, you will keepi getting the sticks. You need cleansing

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Powerfly(f): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
0KNM:
you shameless anti-nature lady can’t tell me to get off your mention. I will quote you as many times as I want. As long as you keep throwing your disgusting self in our face, you will keepi getting the sticks. You need cleansing

uncle Goko cleanser.. The only hypo that washes white stains..

Please quit my mentions as i'm only interested in ladies only, and not some self- bloated, hypocritical attention seeking dunderhead busybody like you.
Quote me if you're gay so i can hook you up asap.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Powerfly(f): 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
Durentt:
please leave dude. Na wa ooo. The forum owner would've closed it
don't mind the jobless guy.. E nor dey mind his business.
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
Powerfly:

uncle Goko cleanser.. The only hypo that washes white stains..

Please quit my mentions as i'm only interested in ladies only, and not some self- bloated, hypocritical attention seeking dunderhead busybody like you.
[s]Quote me if you're gay so i can hook you up asap.[/s]
Your BS won’t get through me. You dingbat. We keep hunting you filthy animals. We’ll round you all up and get you all locked up in jail. 14 years awaits you

Power fly kor, Firefly ni
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
Powerfly:

don't mind the jobless guy.. E nor dey mind his business.
Did I ask you for job?
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Powerfly(f): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
0KNM:
Your BS won’t get through me. You dingbat. We keep hunting you filthy animals. We’ll round you all up and get you all locked up in jail. 14 years awaits you

Power fly kor, Firefly ni

Huntson & fuckhomophobes i don bring guy come oo.. The dude is a foul- mouthed, bi- curious male, seeking for an open-minded bear top to experiment with.. Abeg hook am up.
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
Powerfly:

[s]Hunton & fuckhomophoes i don bring guy come oo.. The dude is a foul- mouthed, bi- curious male, seeking for an open-minded bear top to experiment with.. Abeg hook am up.[/s]
I bet you can’t say this rubbish to my face.

Animal
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Powerfly(f): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
0KNM:

I bet you can’t say this rubbish to my face.

Animal

time spent seeing & talking face 2 face with you should be regarded as useless & worthless.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Powerfly:

time spent seeing & talking face 2 face with you should be regarded as useless & worthless.

Yea, as useless and worthless as yourself. Ewu
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by sanpipita(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
I'm part of LGBTQ community but at times they could be very discriminatory aka internalized homophobia and tell unnecessarily lies to hurt people and thats something I could dislike but guess its a peculiar human behavior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Powerfly(f): 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
0KNM:

Yea, as useless and worthless as yourself. Ewu
see who's talking? Akpa-amu like you!
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
Powerfly:

see who's talking? Akpa-amu like you!
Don’t let me slap your silly face through my phone

[img]https://media1./images/db906ba1e54ce3067c20e88656dbe970/tenor.gif?itemid=13857116[/img]
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Powerfly(f): 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
0KNM:

Don’t let me slap your silly face through my phone

[img]https://media1./images/db906ba1e54ce3067c20e88656dbe970/tenor.gif?itemid=13857116[/img]

idad-mkpor.. You wanna slap your god mother.?
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
Powerfly:

idad-mkpor.. You wanna slap your god mother.?
Whatever that means, same to you

Now F off and stop quoting me. You filthy thing

[img]https://media1./images/d0be30f3e7ce7f751d0014e5084e8807/tenor.gif?itemid=7566307[/img]
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Powerfly(f): 8:43am On Sep 08, 2020
0KNM:

Whatever that means, same to you

Now F off and stop quoting me. You filthy thing

[img]https://media1./images/d0be30f3e7ce7f751d0014e5084e8807/tenor.gif?itemid=7566307[/img]

i'm not the root and cause of your problem.. Don't let my choice of sexuality lead to your depression.. Ebot nte afo!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 08, 2020
Powerfly:

i'm not the root and cause of your problem.. Don't let my choice of sexuality lead to your depression.. Ebot nte afo!
Didn’t I warned you to quit quoting me?

[img]https://media1./images/fc36dc8e7c712a9f3b1ed7bbe4181fe8/tenor.gif?itemid=16707563[/img]
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Powerfly(f): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2020
0KNM:

Didn’t I warned you to quit quoting me?

[img]https://media1./images/fc36dc8e7c712a9f3b1ed7bbe4181fe8/tenor.gif?itemid=16707563[/img]

You'll have to stop quoting me, for me to stop quoting u.. Else.. I'll keep up the quoting work.
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 08, 2020
Powerfly:

You'll have to stop quoting me, for me to stop quoting u.. Else.. I'll keep up the quoting work.
Then take your gay discussion out of this forum. That’s all we ask for. Is that too much to ask? Respect yourself
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Powerfly(f): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2020
0KNM:

Then take your gay discussion out of this forum. That’s all we ask for. Is that too much to ask? Respect yourself

you're the only one quoting me here but you keep saying 'we'.. Speak 4 yourself man! Who tha f*ck is 'we?
You never reach to own your own forum abi u be seun spokesman? Ewu ohia!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House / The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine / Help! I Cum When Wearing Condom!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.